Why are White People Always Bullying ...

Why are White People Always Bullying Black People?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Level 4

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1 Mar 9, 2012
Why are white people always bullying minorities? They constantly talk about how we live, how we eat, how we raise our children--throwing the crime and unemployment statistics in our face at every chance theyg et. They remind me of that bully in middle school who is always picking on the kid who they feel is different from them. Does it make them feel better when they do this?
TheOriginalDoby

Sacramento, CA

#2 Mar 9, 2012
MissNyasha wrote:
They remind me of that bully in middle school who is always picking on the kid who they feel is different from them.
Remember, the bully always get’s his azz kicked in the end.

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 9, 2012
Because they have no life of their own. Its their nature to divide and conquer and to hate everybody.

Level 7

AOL

#4 Mar 9, 2012
"The divide of race has been America's constant curse. Each new wave of immigrants gives new targets to old prejudices. Prejudice and contempt, cloaked in the pretense of religious or political conviction, are no different. They have nearly destroyed us in the past. They plague us still. They fuel the fanaticism of terror. They torment the lives of millions in fractured nations around the world. These obsessions cripple both those who are hated and, of course, those who hate, robbing both of what they might become.” Bill Clinton

Level 7

AOL

#5 Mar 9, 2012
You've Got To Be Taught
to Hate And Fear,
you've Got To Be Taught
from Year To Year,
it's Got To Be Drummed
in Your Dear Little Ear
you've Got To Be Carefully Taught.

you've Got To Be Taught To Be Afraid
of People Whose Eyes Are Oddly Made,
and People Whose Skin Is A Diff'rent Shade,
you've Got To Be Carefully Taught.

you've Got To Be Taught Before It's Too Late,
before You Are Six Or Seven Or Eight,
to Hate All The People Your Relatives Hate,
you've Got To Be Carefully Taught

(Rogers and Hammerstein)

Black Famous

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Mar 9, 2012
MissNyasha wrote:
Why are white people always bullying minorities? They constantly talk about how we live, how we eat, how we raise our children--throwing the crime and unemployment statistics in our face at every chance theyg et. They remind me of that bully in middle school who is always picking on the kid who they feel is different from them. Does it make them feel better when they do this?
They feel insecure that their white women are getting their fair share of black meat.

Level 4

Location hidden

#8 Mar 9, 2012
Black Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
They feel insecure that their white women are getting their fair share of black meat.
It's more than that. It goes beyond white women sleeping with black men.

Many of them dislike black people and don't even know why, that is what's crazy

“Commander-in-a pickel”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#10 Mar 9, 2012
MissNyasha wrote:
Most white people on here are mentally deranged so they always put others down so they can feel halfway good about themselves what a miseable life that must be.

Level 7

AOL

#11 Mar 9, 2012
MissNyasha wrote:
<quoted text>
It's more than that. It goes beyond white women sleeping with black men.
Many of them dislike black people and don't even know why, that is what's crazy
"Color had been made the mark of enslavement and was taken to be also the mark of inferiority; for prejudice does not reason, or it would not be prejudice... If prejudice could reason, it would dispel itself.” William Pickens

Level 7

AOL

#12 Mar 9, 2012
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Most white people on here are mentally deranged so they always put others down so they can feel halfway good about themselves what a miseable life that must be.
The less secure a man is, the more likely he is to have extreme prejudice.
Clint Eastwood
Anonymous

Powder Springs, GA

#13 Mar 9, 2012
It is because many white people and racists in particular believe in the false myth of "white superiority". So in their minds bullying black people is an act of justice. They feel that black people do not have the right to happiness and will make it their life's work to make sure that we are as miserable as they are. It is why so many on this website come here day after day. They feel a sense of importance and power when they call black people derogatory names and make horrendous claims against us. They do not see black people as individuals and would rather judge us all as one which is why they always make sweeping statements.

I say let them hate, it doesn't affect me personally, I'm just concerned with black people being involved with their communities, and creating businesses.

When black people are prosperous then all racist statements made against us will make them look crazy.

Success is the best revenge.

Unfortunately these racists will probably be on their account calling blacks names until they kick the bucket.

Remember, it's not our problem, it's theirs...

Level 4

Location hidden

#14 Mar 9, 2012
NearFuture wrote:
It is because many white people and racists in particular believe in the false myth of "white superiority". So in their minds bullying black people is an act of justice. They feel that black people do not have the right to happiness and will make it their life's work to make sure that we are as miserable as they are. It is why so many on this website come here day after day. They feel a sense of importance and power when they call black people derogatory names and make horrendous claims against us. They do not see black people as individuals and would rather judge us all as one which is why they always make sweeping statements.
I say let them hate, it doesn't affect me personally, I'm just concerned with black people being involved with their communities, and creating businesses.
When black people are prosperous then all racist statements made against us will make them look crazy.
Success is the best revenge.
Unfortunately these racists will probably be on their account calling blacks names until they kick the bucket.
Good post. I 100% agree w/ you

But it seems even when we are successful they still find ways to make us miserable. It will be something else throwed in our faces.

And I am so sick of them always using those damn statistics all the time. It's like the holy bible to them! They use it like its the word of God.
Pan-Africanist

United States

#15 Mar 9, 2012
NObody bullies me they'll get a Black Power Pan-Africanist fist upside their mothafxcking head!
Anonymous

Powder Springs, GA

#16 Mar 9, 2012
MissNyasha wrote:
<quoted text>
But it seems even when we are successful they still find ways to make us miserable. It will be something else throwed in our faces.
And I am so sick of them always using those damn statistics all the time. It's like the holy bible to them! They use it like its the word of God.
Intellect

Gladesville, Australia

#17 Mar 9, 2012
Because deep down inside of their empty soul is a demon waiting for them when they get to their real home --> The abyss :)

Its so empty they can hear an echo...

(Im only talking about the bullies).
Ras Tariku IV

United States

#19 Mar 10, 2012
No, the question should be, why do so- called "blacks" allow so- called "whites" to bully them?
bookman the buffalobutt

Kansas City, MO

#21 Jun 2, 2012
they bully us because they are scared that their so called white power is threatened so they have to act in idiotic ways to try to maintain it, its also insecurity because anytime we feel good and have a high quality of life they feel we're taking their white privelage(that in their eyes we don't deserve)so they will do everything they can to take it away from us,theres one thing about peckerwoods they love power and control, and they expect us to bow down, submit to them and treat them like kings and queens and when we don't comply, they get all aggressive and erratic at us because they want to keep that power and control over us and make it seem like its our fault if we speak up about it ,but deep inside their nothing but scared little kids, i know i'm not afraid of them, and i will knock the spark out their ass if they come at me trying to bully me,everytime i'm around them it seems like i'm at middle school dealing with someone who always takes my lunch money, i know i don't have to take shit off of them,i'll stand up to them i don't care how many of them i have to handle

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#22 Jun 2, 2012
MissNyasha wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly believe many of them will not rest until there is irrefutable proof that white superiority is real. Remember they have always been told they are superior but there has never really been any concrete evidence to support this. They claim Blacks are less Intelligent yet there is no real scientific evidence. They claim Blacks are ugly yet there are many Blacks who have been admired for their Beauty in society. They claim Blacks never had any civilization yet this has been disputed. They claim Blacks are evil yet their History is full of genocides & war. They claim we are less Human yet they are the one's with the Neanderthal DNA. They claim Africa is a sh*thole yet it contains a vast amount of resources, the most exotic animals & is the origin of Humanity. They claim darker skin is a curse yet their skin ages the fastest & burns the most. Some realize they have NOTHING over us which is why they cling onto stats because it's the closet thing supporting white superiority. The other things I mention does not, lol
phil463

Jersey City, NJ

#25 Jun 2, 2012
well' if blacks act like they have a brain' just maybe in the distant future they might not get picked on.
bookman the buffalobutt

Kansas City, MO

#26 Jun 3, 2012
phil463 wrote:
well' if blacks act like they have a brain' just maybe in the distant future they might not get picked on.
its that shit you talkin right there that gets white people hurt all the time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min bob53h 1,563,912
undeniable fact: white people invented jazz (Jan '15) 3 min Ugly Cavies Wish ... 51
Black women have upped their Oral Sex game 8 min Ben 18
mexicans are better than negros they work hard ... (Nov '15) 8 min Fun Facts 50
What does Heaven look like for a Black Man 11 min Fun Facts 7
Why are black girls physically superior to whit... (Mar '16) 11 min Hahanope 8
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 12 min Lawrence Wolf 791
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 12 min Fun Facts 41
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 38 min Fun Facts 38
America and pro Americans are the enemy of blac... 57 min justsaying 36
More from around the web