What would you do if Zimmerman walks?

What would you do if Zimmerman walks?

Created by fatshiznit on Jul 12, 2013

35 votes

Click on an option to vote

Find and kill him

Find and beat him

Shake his hand

Invite to dinner

Kill self

Riot like apes!

Masturbate

Eat Bull testicles.

Slap a puppy and punch a kitten

poop in girlfriends mouth

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
fatshiznit

Sayreville, NJ

#1 Jul 12, 2013
So what shall it be?

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#3 Jul 12, 2013
SATAN wrote:
Burn down a crakkka church!
Why do you want to be me so bad, I would never say such a thing, grow up
Roofis the Peacemaker

Lakeland, FL

#4 Jul 12, 2013
Brownskin Beauty wrote:
Burn down a crakkka church!
Kind of extreme, don't you think?
fatshiznit

Sayreville, NJ

#6 Jul 12, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want to be me so bad, I would never say such a thing, grow up


I knew you were a racist mud skin, evil wench.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#7 Jul 12, 2013
fatshiznit wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you were a racist mud skin, evil wench.
I didn't say that a troll did I would never commit such heinous crime, that's probably your type of thing.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#8 Jul 12, 2013
he 'll walk alright thru the gates and into a nice cell reserved for GZ- felon
fatshiznit

Sayreville, NJ

#9 Jul 12, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say that a troll did I would never commit such heinous crime, that's probably your type of thing.



No, that troll has a different name, his name is Satan, you are Brownskin_Beauty, different names!

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#10 Jul 12, 2013
I'm the one who wrote out his name, so others would know it wasn't me, I'm neither racist nor violent, that's just not in my nature.
Categorical Imperative

Harrisburg, PA

#11 Jul 12, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
he 'll walk alright thru the gates and into a nice cell reserved for GZ- felon
You agree with prisoners being abused?
Categorical Imperative

Harrisburg, PA

#12 Jul 12, 2013
Sorry. I misunderstood.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#13 Jul 12, 2013
Racist want us to riot, I wonder why *rolls eyes
Allen

United States

#14 Jul 12, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
I'm the one who wrote out his name, so others would know it wasn't me, I'm neither racist nor violent, that's just not in my nature.
I sure hope not. That's an awful thing to say.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#15 Jul 12, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>I sure hope not. That's an awful thing to say.
Didn't we go over this I don't do evil things, I love people, well good people, but I truly don't hate anyone.
Allen

United States

#16 Jul 12, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't we go over this I don't do evil things, I love people, well good people, but I truly don't hate anyone.
Yeah, we've been thru this before -
BUT...

Later om you'll sign off and post bad thoughts of all kinds. Are you smoking weed?
Brownskin Beauty

United States

#17 Jul 12, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, we've been thru this before -
BUT...
Later om you'll sign off and post bad thoughts of all kinds. Are you smoking weed?
Allen stop talking to me in that tone. YOU'RE MAKING ME WET!!! I had to sign off n I'm sorry.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#18 Jul 12, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, we've been thru this before -
BUT...
Later om you'll sign off and post bad thoughts of all kinds. Are you smoking weed?
What are you talking about, I try to stay civil on this site others try to start contention with me. I know good white people I would never degrade them as a whole for the bad ones. I made an account so that the troll wouldn't be able pose as me. Are you making a confession Allen, mmmmhmm and no I've never smoked weed and don't plan on it, what type of drugs do you do.
fatshiznit

Sayreville, NJ

#19 Jul 12, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
Racist want us to riot, I wonder why *rolls eyes


Please riot, so I can rape you and breed the black out of you -_-

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#20 Jul 12, 2013
fatshiznit wrote:
<quoted text>
Please riot, so I can rape you and breed the black out of you -_-
That was pretty mean, but to your disappointment it won't happen, I don't plan on rioting, I'm trusting in God with the decision, but you go on and keep dreaming.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#21 Jul 12, 2013
Brownskin Beauty wrote:
<quoted text>Allen stop talking to me in that tone. YOU'RE MAKING ME WET!!! I had to sign off n I'm sorry.
Guess I caught the troll
blakistan1

Sayreville, NJ

#26 Jul 13, 2013
I want to has butsex.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 5 min Redefined 33
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min mdbuilder 1,417,471
The Real Clintons 8 min Michel Montvert 53
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 9 min Michel Montvert 388
Poll Men do u like female feet? (Nov '07) 12 min emmasimon 660
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 22 min Lawrence Wolf 240
Common Dreams says Clinton Foundation is a mone... 22 min Oh No You Di-nt 6
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 28 min Michel Montvert 219
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 53 min NotSoDivineMsM 51
Clinton foundation doners met with Crookes Hill... 3 hr Oh No You Di-nt 20
More from around the web