Hemel Hempstead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

I read recently that black women were more likely to be stood up at the alter..........Imagine the situation..........Months planning the wedding, paying the massive cost, waiting for the groom, only to be dumped in your wedding dress.......lol

Just proves the fact that the majority of black women will never ever, ever wear a wedding ring.....

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

uk black wrote:
I read recently that black women were more likely to be stood up at the alter..........Imagine the situation..........Months planning the wedding, paying the massive cost, waiting for the groom, only to be dumped in your wedding dress.......lol
Just proves the fact that the majority of black women will never ever, ever wear a wedding ring.....
stupid.. We living in a godless generation.. U talking about 50 years ago.. Today.. Marriage is a joke.. Most people do it b4 the.. I do..
uk black

Hemel Hempstead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Yet another high profile black woman gets dumped......Naomi Campbell gets dumped by Vladimir Doronin............How sad......lol.........

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

uk black wrote:
Yet another high profile black woman gets dumped......Naomi Campbell gets dumped by Vladimir Doronin..........How sad......lol.........
BM you're so sad. that guy was married. do you have any idea how much money he would have lost getting a divorce? i would have just had her killed (his wife) if i were him. but here you are so concerned about what other people are doing with their lives, just like you worry about who bw are fcking. why dont you try to find a rich gay wm to sell your azz to and see if you can get him to spend as much on you as that guy did her.
uk black

Hemel Hempstead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

GrayDecember3 wrote:
<quoted text>
BM you're so sad. that guy was married. do you have any idea how much money he would have lost getting a divorce? i would have just had her killed (his wife) if i were him. but here you are so concerned about what other people are doing with their lives, just like you worry about who bw are fcking. why dont you try to find a rich gay wm to sell your azz to and see if you can get him to spend as much on you as that guy did her.
Couldn't careless how much he's worth..........But I do celebrate the fact that the relationships the bitter women boast about DAILY has crumbled.....lol
Denise

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Bm stay bitter, I thought you didn't care. I thought wm don't even date bw so how do they get dumped by them. Many of those wm celebs date bw on the regular and are old enough to be married, they are not married to ww either because they like dating, so why hate, and Fassbender's girl dumped him, he still dated her over desperate Charlize Theron throwing herself at him and Colin Farrell always makes his way back to black. Bm are a contradiction, stay mad!
uk black

Hemel Hempstead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Poor old zoe..........Face it girl Brads moved on..........

http://entertainment.topnewstoday.org/enterta...
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

uk black wrote:
It now seems high profile white men are now dumping black women, dispelling the myth of MORE white men dating black women..........Why is this..........
It could be the same reason why Seal and Heidi Klum aren't together anymore: couples move on regardless of their race.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

CoolMandingo82 wrote:
We can also Add Naomi Campbell to this list her billionaire white suga daddy just kicked her to the curve. when will this black women learn that white men just wana play , they dont wana stay.

http://bossip.com/766759/divorces-naomi-campb...
Well add George Lucas to your "list" considering he's engaged now to his lover.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/01/04/3167901...
uk black

Hemel Hempstead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Is Naomi Campbell still on a 'relationship break' with her Russian lover??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-...

Fortunately for him he has moved on with a extremely beautiful Chinese model..........lol
Black Patriot

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

uk black wrote:
Is Naomi Campbell still on a 'relationship break' with her Russian lover??
Fortunately for him he has moved on with a extremely beautiful Chinese model..........lol
The Russian said that Naomi Campbell was like a piece of furniture adding value to his real estate. smfh.

These get abused in the most atrocious with expletives by white men, for the world to read.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>The Russian said that Naomi Campbell was like a piece of furniture adding value to his real estate. smfh.

These get abused in the most atrocious with expletives by white men, for the world to read.
He's with an Asian woman now. Do you feel the same way?

By the way, adultery is a sin.
Black Patriot

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
He's with an Asian woman now. Do you feel the same way?
By the way, adultery is a sin.
I don't give two hoots about asian women...but when a black women humiliates herself in the PUBLIC ARENA...it also rubs on us black people.

Black women have no business sleeping with white men...this is the ultimate insult to any Black Man and to our forefathers/ancestors.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>stupid.. We living in a godless generation.. U talking about 50 years ago.. Today.. Marriage is a joke.. Most people do it b4 the.. I do..
I have to agree that is a perfect term for this generation. Godless.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>I don't give two hoots about asian women...but when a black women humiliates herself in the PUBLIC ARENA...it also rubs on us black people.

Black women have no business sleeping with white men...this is the ultimate insult to any Black Man and to our forefathers/ancestors.
Sir, you're not responsible for what black men and black women do.
We are all individuals.

Now are you vehemently opposed to IR between WW/BM as well?
uk black

Hemel Hempstead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2013

Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
The Russian said that Naomi Campbell was like a piece of furniture adding value to his real estate. smfh.
When the news of Naomi dating a rich Russian broke, how many black women celebrated.......Yet how many black men said it wouldn't last?

Only 0.2 percent of white men are married to black women, this percentage hasn't changed for years......Yet you'd think it was higher the way black women carry on..........Let them celebrate a non starter
uk black

Hemel Hempstead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Great news rapper Eve's relationship is on the rocks and rumours are it will be over soon.......Watch this space for more information..........lol...... ....
Black Deal

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

uk black wrote:
Great news rapper Eve's relationship is on the rocks and rumours are it will be over soon.......Watch this space for more information..........lol...... ....
Dont nobody care about her ass except you
Mr Afrocentric

Sicklerville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

uk black wrote:
ROFL saw that coming. That did not take long. I wonder what sadbuttrue has to say about that one.
uk black

Hemel Hempstead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Another one bites the dust..........

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••