positiveblackman

Houston, TX

#27 Apr 5, 2013
BlackmanLovesAsians wrote:
Black women are just devils. and the faster they all get killed off the better. for the whole human race.
The only person who needs to go is you!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#28 Apr 5, 2013
uk black wrote:
It now seems high profile white men are now dumping black women, dispelling the myth of MORE white men dating black women..........Why is this..........
MACEO

As I told you; many WM told me they don't' care if she's a Black woman, if she has the right qualities!

Hollywood Movie Critic-Roger Ebert marry's BW/Civil Rights Activist

ROGER EBERT'S JOURNAL
Infamous Movie Critic marrys Black woman!

Wednesday, July 18, is the 20th anniversary of our marriage. How can I begin to tell you about Chaz? She fills my horizon, she is the great fact of my life, she has my love, she saved me from the fate of living out my life alone, which is where I seemed to be heading. If my cancer had come, and it would have, and Chaz had not been there with me, I can imagine a descent into lonely decrepitude. I was very sick. I might have vegetated in hopelessness. This woman never lost her love, and when it was necessary she forced me to want to live. She was always there believing I could do it, and her love was like a wind forcing me back from the grave.
Does that sound too dramatic? You were not there. She was there every day, visiting me in the hospital whether I knew it or not, becoming an expert on my problems and medications, researching possibilities, asking questions, making calls, even giving little Christmas and Valentine's Day baskets to my nurses, who she knew by name.

Chaz is a strong woman, sure of herself. I'd never met anyone like her. At some point in her childhood a determination must have been formed that she would make a success of herself. She was born into a large family on the West Side of Chicago, and already in high school was a tireless achiever. Her school yearbook shows her on every other page, a member of everything from the National Honor society to Spanish Club, and as vice president of the senior class to best dancer. She won a scholarship to the University of Chicago, but didn't accept it: "What did I know? Nobody told me it was a great university. I just wanted to get out of Chicago, to go somewhere on my own." She went to the University of Dubuque, and in keeping with the times she was a civil rights activist.

http://blogs.suntimes.com/ebert/2012/07/roger...

Level 2

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29 Apr 5, 2013
i know this is the african amercian forum ,but some of these topic are just ,in such poor taste ,whats up with all the hate aganist black women.wow just ,wow,..relationships end every day i seriously doubt color has any thing to do with it....and how evil and hate filled do you need do be to laugh at someones pain ,if some one divorced his wife for being black something that they had nothing to do with,how is that funny or deserve a round of applause?? smh
uk black

London, UK

#30 Apr 5, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Thats hollywood.. Just look how many ww dumped by wm.. Smirks
That's not Hollywood........That's life........Why when these unions take place do certain black women hold them in such high regard? Didn't Zoe say she found her soul mate when dating Bradley cooper, only to get dumped for a barbie doll?

I remember reading on this very forum, that when high profile white men dump black women, white women pursue them just for the fact they dated a black woman, I was like wtf..........
uk black

London, UK

#31 Apr 5, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO
As I told you; many WM told me they don't' care if she's a Black woman, if she has the right qualities!
Hollywood Movie Critic-Roger Ebert marry's BW/Civil Rights Activist
ROGER EBERT'S JOURNAL
Infamous Movie Critic marrys Black woman!
Wednesday, July 18, is the 20th anniversary of our marriage. How can I begin to tell you about Chaz? She fills my horizon, she is the great fact of my life, she has my love, she saved me from the fate of living out my life alone, which is where I seemed to be heading. If my cancer had come, and it would have, and Chaz had not been there with me, I can imagine a descent into lonely decrepitude. I was very sick. I might have vegetated in hopelessness. This woman never lost her love, and when it was necessary she forced me to want to live. She was always there believing I could do it, and her love was like a wind forcing me back from the grave.
Does that sound too dramatic? You were not there. She was there every day, visiting me in the hospital whether I knew it or not, becoming an expert on my problems and medications, researching possibilities, asking questions, making calls, even giving little Christmas and Valentine's Day baskets to my nurses, who she knew by name.
Chaz is a strong woman, sure of herself. I'd never met anyone like her. At some point in her childhood a determination must have been formed that she would make a success of herself. She was born into a large family on the West Side of Chicago, and already in high school was a tireless achiever. Her school yearbook shows her on every other page, a member of everything from the National Honor society to Spanish Club, and as vice president of the senior class to best dancer. She won a scholarship to the University of Chicago, but didn't accept it: "What did I know? Nobody told me it was a great university. I just wanted to get out of Chicago, to go somewhere on my own." She went to the University of Dubuque, and in keeping with the times she was a civil rights activist.
http://blogs.suntimes.com/ebert/2012/07/roger...
Roger Ebert was Gay and only married a black woman to nurse him when he was diagnosed with cancer..........
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#33 Apr 5, 2013
uk black wrote:
<quoted text>
Roger Ebert was Gay and only married a black woman to nurse him when he was diagnosed with cancer..........
MACEO

He had Cancer for 20 years of his marriage? LMAO

You were married 20 years and all you did was chase after WW Trailer Trash in your office! You didn't show your white wife any appreciation you were too busy chasing WW ass and hating on Black women!

He was married as long as you were! Big difference in this White man and you and he has money! You had "NO MONEY" but your the man that most women don't want!

You Ran to adultery, lied about her having cancer 3 times when nothing was wrong with her, Had anal Sex with co worker in Fredrick, MD and bragged about it on Topix! Chased WW office sluts who were insulted!

Your sick.........if it was me, I let you die! I would do what these Black women are doing now....divorcing them while they're sick and leaving those Black men to die!

I hear this alot lately!

This guy appreciates his wife; you didn't! All you did was look out for yourself.........A very selfish, self centered, arrogant, egotistical man who's alone!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#34 Apr 5, 2013
uk black wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO

Don't be jealous of this White man because he appreciates his Black wife of 20 years!

He has money and what matter to him is how she stuck with him in his time of need! That's what a long history and loving relationship will do with the "Right person" someone who appreciates!

Your the type of man who doesnt!

That's what I mean when it comes to MOST Black males and why I don't want them!
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Germantown, MD

#35 Apr 5, 2013
when a black girl or woman's heart gets broken on earth. An angel in heaven gets its wings. And hells add an arc angel black women are demons from the bottomless Pitts of hell shygirl.
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#36 Apr 5, 2013
uk black wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not Hollywood........That's life........Why when these unions take place do certain black women hold them in such high regard? Didn't Zoe say she found her soul mate when dating Bradley cooper, only to get dumped for a barbie doll?
I remember reading on this very forum, that when high profile white men dump black women, white women pursue them just for the fact they dated a black woman, I was like wtf..........
MACEO

Zoe dumped Bradly for being big headed in the movies! Good for her!

Heidi Klum slept with Body Guard for 5 years while married to Seal and finally she moved on and put everything in her name and didnt want Seal to get anything!

Treacherous, I hope she has to pay him! That was so wrong on her part she used Seal!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#37 Apr 5, 2013
uk black wrote:
<quoted text>
please refrain from cussing.. When replying to me.. Im to civil 4 such savage language.. But anyway to answer ur primitive question.. Didnt that little man.. Tom curise jump on his chair saying he in love.. Then dumped cause of his belief systems.. Sandra bollock, halle berry first husband.. Who was black.. Like i said.. Thats hollywood 90 percent of couples.. Divorce
Itstrue

AOL

#38 Apr 5, 2013
What about all the famous non-black women who have dumped bm? Lionel richie's wife, Heidi Klum, Neve Campbell, Peggy Lipton, Ex Mrs. Woods, Britney Spears (before Kevin there was a brother for about a minute) J.Lo, Eva Longoria, Jamie Pressly, Christina Aguilera, Chelsea Handler, Madonna, Elizabeth Taylor (yep she had em' never married them, didn't publicize it and certainly never had any kids with em'...)Angelina Jolie to name a few, and the many hoze, trannys, and hustlers who only screw famous bm for money, fake breasts, and handbags. Face brothers, non-black women only want you for two reasons: To make a hustle up, and when they can't get a white man. Deal with it. You don't have a lot to offer in real life and the famous ones only get exploited.
uk black

London, UK

#39 Apr 5, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>please refrain from cussing.. When replying to me.. Im to civil 4 such savage language.. But anyway to answer ur primitive question.. Didnt that little man.. Tom curise jump on his chair saying he in love.. Then dumped cause of his belief systems.. Sandra bollock, halle berry first husband.. Who was black.. Like i said.. Thats hollywood 90 percent of couples.. Divorce
Sorry Samoan Irish but I can't guarantee, that I can refrain from 'cussing'........So I guess that's the end of debate between us..........lol
dr fill

Mount Prospect, IL

#40 Apr 5, 2013
black women are loud,fat,smelly,irratating,ugl y,nasty,mean,ignorant,rude,scu m suckin,losers.Thats after many years of indepth research.Your welcome folks.
uk black

London, UK

#41 Apr 5, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
He had Cancer for 20 years of his marriage? LMAO
You were married 20 years and all you did was chase after WW Trailer Trash in your office! You didn't show your white wife any appreciation you were too busy chasing WW ass and hating on Black women!
He was married as long as you were! Big difference in this White man and you and he has money! You had "NO MONEY" but your the man that most women don't want!
You Ran to adultery, lied about her having cancer 3 times when nothing was wrong with her, Had anal Sex with co worker in Fredrick, MD and bragged about it on Topix! Chased WW office sluts who were insulted!
Your sick.........if it was me, I let you die! I would do what these Black women are doing now....divorcing them while they're sick and leaving those Black men to die!
I hear this alot lately!
This guy appreciates his wife; you didn't! All you did was look out for yourself.........A very selfish, self centered, arrogant, egotistical man who's alone!
Your obsession with maceo is like watching a mad dog chasing its his own tail..........Don't you get bored..........lol

Anyway..........He had cancer when they met and it returned years later..........Do your research...He was still a gay man who once again married a black woman..........
uk black

London, UK

#42 Apr 5, 2013
Itstrue wrote:
What about all the famous non-black women who have dumped bm? Lionel richie's wife, Heidi Klum, Neve Campbell, Peggy Lipton, Ex Mrs. Woods, Britney Spears (before Kevin there was a brother for about a minute) J.Lo, Eva Longoria, Jamie Pressly, Christina Aguilera, Chelsea Handler, Madonna, Elizabeth Taylor (yep she had em' never married them, didn't publicize it and certainly never had any kids with em'...)Angelina Jolie to name a few, and the many hoze, trannys, and hustlers who only screw famous bm for money, fake breasts, and handbags. Face brothers, non-black women only want you for two reasons: To make a hustle up, and when they can't get a white man. Deal with it. You don't have a lot to offer in real life and the famous ones only get exploited.
Show me a link or other information to show that Neve Campbell ever had a relationship with a black man..........

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#43 Apr 5, 2013
shygirl complex wrote:
i know this is the african amercian forum ,but some of these topic are just ,in such poor taste ,whats up with all the hate aganist black women.wow just ,wow,..relationships end every day i seriously doubt color has any thing to do with it....and how evil and hate filled do you need do be to laugh at someones pain ,if some one divorced his wife for being black something that they had nothing to do with,how is that funny or deserve a round of applause?? smh
its topix.. Take the opinons of people on here like a grain of salt..
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#44 Apr 6, 2013
Itstrue wrote:
MACEO

That' doesn't seem to happen when a Black woman is with a White man or another race even when they have money! I think Black women want a relationship with a man; not his money!

I see that in my friends and White men tell me thats what they see in many Black women they want a man to be a man vs wanting him for only money!

They are looking for partners thats what White men see in Black women!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#45 Apr 6, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>its topix.. Take the opinons of people on here like a grain of salt..
MACEO

High profile Black women don't want black men who are lowly! My GF are dating high profile white men or married to them!

I wouldn't call them high profile but they own businesses as well as travel overseas often, make good money!
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Alexandria, VA

#46 Apr 6, 2013
After the two stories I just watched and read about black women killing murdering their white boyfriend. I guess these white men are just heading out before the beasties turn on them.
Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

#47 Apr 6, 2013
BlackmanLovesAsians wrote:
After the two stories I just watched and read about black women killing murdering their white boyfriend. I guess these white men are just heading out before the beasties turn on them.
MACEO

Hollywood star Wesley Snipes has been released from prison in the US after serving time for not paying his taxes.

The 50-year-old actor was jailed in Pennsylvania in 2010 for failing to file income tax returns.

He'll now remain under house arrest for the next four months in order to complete the three year sentence he was handed.

Snipes has starred in dozens of films but is most famous for the Blade trilogy about a vampire hunter.

Millions of dollars
US prosecutors say the actor failed to file returns for at least a decade and owed millions of dollars in taxes.

It's not known where exactly he'll stay while under house arrest. At the time of his conviction he lived in a suburb of Orlando in Florida.

However, documents show he'll be under the supervision of the New York Community Corrections Office, which oversees people in the Bronx and Brooklyn areas of New York, as well as New Jersey.

At the time of his conviction in April 2008, prosecutors said Snipes had earned more than $37m (24m) in gross income.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do I hate white people so much? 1 min Broken Synthesis 111
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min THE DEVIL 1,223,966
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min Trouble 118,310
Poll Is half Italian and half Black a hot mix? (Jun '10) 2 min hackney 397
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 5 min Betty Boop 523
Africa will destroy USA 5 min Tme 20
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 7 min iamcuriousnow 1,108
Why do white men like to watch white women have... (Jan '14) 12 min Broken Synthesis 115
More from around the web