First Prev
of 3
Next Last
uk black

London, UK

#1 Apr 3, 2013
It now seems high profile white men are now dumping black women, dispelling the myth of MORE white men dating black women.....................Why is this..........
uk black

London, UK

#2 Apr 3, 2013
Danny Boyle, David Moscow, Brett Ratner, Bradley Cooper, Colin Farrell, Michael Fassbender all have dumped black women recently.........
jake5

United States

#3 Apr 4, 2013
yeah cause they was probably being a b tchy n ger
uk black

London, UK

#4 Apr 4, 2013
jake5 wrote:
yeah cause they was probably being a b tchy n ger
This question is directed at black women who celebrate when high profile white men date black women, yet are not so forth coming when these same women get dumped only to be replaced with a barbie doll..........
positiveblackman

Houston, TX

#5 Apr 4, 2013
I wouldn't mind marrying a black woman who was dumped by a white man; As long as she loves me like I love her!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#6 Apr 4, 2013
Thats hollywood.. Just look how many ww dumped by wm.. Smirks
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Germantown, MD

#7 Apr 4, 2013
Like I said in my thread non black men don't marry black women. I still stand by my words. White men get black women get all the freaky sex they want. Then trade the black women in for an Asian or they go back to white women.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Germantown, MD

#8 Apr 4, 2013
Samoan Irish its not just in Hollywood. I read a story about a white college educated man dumping his black girlfriend. He got him a new white girlfriend. And guess what the black woman murdered him outside of the post office.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Germantown, MD

#9 Apr 4, 2013
0.00000000% chance positive lack man is really black. This white tells have no life and no jobs.

@UkBlck I totally agree with you. Black women on the importance list for white men are #6.

#1 white women
#2 Asian women.
#3 white man's mom
#4 white man's sister
#5 white man's dog.
#6 black sexy women.
positiveblackman

Houston, TX

#10 Apr 4, 2013
BlackmanLovesAsians wrote:
0.00000000% chance positive lack man is really black.
my father is black, my mother is black and my wife will be black! now stop disparaging black women you loser!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#11 Apr 4, 2013
BlackmanLovesAsians wrote:
Samoan Irish its not just in Hollywood. I read a story about a white college educated man dumping his black girlfriend. He got him a new white girlfriend. And guess what the black woman murdered him outside of the post office.
lol.. That bm should have never cheated on her.. Thats what happens.. But thats life.. No one faithful no more..

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#12 Apr 4, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Thats hollywood.. Just look how many ww dumped by wm.. Smirks
TRUE. Just because one gets dumped doesn't mean they are the cause. Good men & women get dumped all the time or they are unappreciated.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Germantown, MD

#13 Apr 4, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. That bm should have never cheated on her.. Thats what happens.. But thats life.. No one faithful no more..
What black man?? The man who she killed was her white ex boyfriend.
Teehee

Rugby, UK

#14 Apr 4, 2013
positiveblackman wrote:
<quoted text>
my father is black, my mother is black and my wife will be black! now stop disparaging black women you loser!
yeh! When a white mans finished with her!
Knightly BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Apr 4, 2013
Hi, Proud Sis.
Knightly BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#19 Apr 4, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Black Angel...glad you still around :)
on another note..I was wonder if you ever post on the Christian or other religious boards..need to make my way around there..as I return to my spiritual root which is the core to who I really am..although we disagree on the subject of spirituality..I enjoy your point of view...
Glad to see you back, Proud Sis :)

The only religious forum I've posted in is the Christian forum. I don't post there as much as I used to, though.

Here's a thread I created, a while back, in the Christian forum:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/christian...

If it's offensive to you, I apologize. I was only venting.
BlackmanLovesAsi ans

Germantown, MD

#21 Apr 4, 2013
Man black women are so manipulating bit#%%##Ch. Does anyone notice. When ever on topic a black man disagrees with black women. Even when his correct he gets alot of negative votes. But when a black man is submissive to black women they get positive heart votes. Man black women are evil tricksters. You black men who date them. Shoe better sleep with one eye open.
Knightly BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#22 Apr 4, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>No need to apologize..I did my share of venting that I regret and sorry to you as a Black man..G-d willing I would never stoop so low again...but I have been curious for awhile why you take the strong stand that you do against religion..maybe we can share some "heated, but healthy" debates on that forum in the near future..I'll look forward to that <3
That sounds nice, Proud Sis.

I'd love to share debates with you on that particular forum. I look forward to it as well...

Just let me know when you're ready :)
positiveblackman

Houston, TX

#23 Apr 4, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>That is rare...I don't personally see why past "IR" relationships matter to the extend that they do..since people are going to always be attracted to other people..at some point if there is going to be any racial/group preservation..there would be the need for some form of "forgiveness" and moving forward..
I agree!
positiveblackman

Houston, TX

#24 Apr 4, 2013
Teehee wrote:
<quoted text>yeh! When a white mans finished with her!
I'll love and accept her for who she is! I'm not going to look over a BW just because she has dated someone of another race, thats crazy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
European football player Mario Balotteli's late... 2 min reality-chec 8
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 5 min Crazy Jae 5,244
500 subhumans die trying to reach Europe 7 min Big Knob 2
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Tony Rome 1,108,985
A LIST OF AA INVENTIONS and INVENTORS 8 min Mr oH 30
What's up with all these Football players...... 9 min Mr oH 1
AA BM Should Really Go Back To Africa and Here'... 10 min BWEFocused 742
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 12 min GrapeApe 484
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 25 min Enough 120,708
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 31 min GrapeApe 530