Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#1 Aug 26, 2014
Whats even more surprising are that some black men think white women love them more than they love white men, huh?? Though some interracial couples truly love each others but on the average I never find much love or support coming white women for black men. Usually there is a reason why white women decide to date black men are into the sexual, black dyck thing or feel they are less marketable than other white women so they settle for black men who they feel have less status their race of men. But you never see these white women or any other ones, defending black men or try to protect them. When black men are in trouble, white women leave black men on their own. White women don't support them and will often abandon these black men and head back home.

I clearly remember black women rallying outside of OJ court to support him but I didn't see any of the many white women he was said to have been involved with and who OJ gave homes, expensive jewelry and large sums of money to. Dennis Rodman is a broke alcoholic now and his white women like Madonna or Carmen will have nothing to with him. Tayvon Martin, the black teen who was murder by Zimmerman who was set free by a bunch of white moms with teens but who could not relate Tayvon to their white teens and set the white killer free. Now in Ferguson, after the obvious murder of another, unarmed black teen Michael Brown, again the white women are choosing to support white male officer Darren Wilson who did the killing.

So how is it that white women love you black men, seems they will defend their white men way before they defend you black men.

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/...
Cigar Face21

Tampa, FL

#2 Aug 26, 2014
What about that texas crakkka who shot his crackhead girlfriend in the head when she wouldn't lesve his porch? Yall sead that whitemen are better? Soo his display of affection was till death do us apart?

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3 Aug 26, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
What about that texas crakkka who shot his crackhead girlfriend in the head when she wouldn't lesve his porch? Yall sead that whitemen are better? Soo his display of affection was till death do us apart?
Black women are not going around saying that there are no racist white men, that all white men love them or that all white men love them more than their own race of women. Black men generally do this when it comes to what women. Ever since the Antebellum days black men have praised white women as non-racist angels who love them and put black men above their own white men. Those men are delusional at best because alot of white women care nothing about black men, some even hate black men.
Cigar Face21

Tampa, FL

#4 Aug 26, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are not going around saying that there are no racist white men, that all white men love them or that all white men love them more than their own race of women. Black men generally do this when it comes to what women. Ever since the Antebellum days black men have praised white women as non-racist angels who love them and put black men above their own white men. Those men are delusional at best because alot of white women care nothing about black men, some even hate black men.
I dont! Actually im with a black woman. There were alot of whitewomen who ran off with their slaves to canada money and all. Capree ive got no beef with you. I think you're hott with all those nice recipes. Im not going to hate on you about anything on this racist site.
Rock

Lublin, Poland

#5 Aug 26, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
In my experience, white women are generally more racist than white men, but these guys here would never believe it.
trace

Tulsa, OK

#6 Aug 26, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
<quoted text>
. Capree ive got no beef with you.. Im not going to hate on you about anything on this racist site.
Progress...NICE!
Pat

Providence, UT

#7 Aug 26, 2014
RoundTable wrote:
Whats even more surprising are that some black men think white women love them more than they love white men, huh?? Though some interracial couples truly love each others but on the average I never find much love or support coming white women for black men. Usually there is a reason why white women decide to date black men are into the sexual, black dyck thing or feel they are less marketable than other white women so they settle for black men who they feel have less status their race of men. But you never see these white women or any other ones, defending black men or try to protect them. When black men are in trouble, white women leave black men on their own. White women don't support them and will often abandon these black men and head back home.
I clearly remember black women rallying outside of OJ court to support him but I didn't see any of the many white women he was said to have been involved with and who OJ gave homes, expensive jewelry and large sums of money to. Dennis Rodman is a broke alcoholic now and his white women like Madonna or Carmen will have nothing to with him. Tayvon Martin, the black teen who was murder by Zimmerman who was set free by a bunch of white moms with teens but who could not relate Tayvon to their white teens and set the white killer free. Now in Ferguson, after the obvious murder of another, unarmed black teen Michael Brown, again the white women are choosing to support white male officer Darren Wilson who did the killing.
So how is it that white women love you black men, seems they will defend their white men way before they defend you black men.
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/...
The Kardashian sisters owe their carrers,if you can call it that,to black men.This is what they were doing during a moments silence for Michael Brown.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27338...
Ugh

Dallas, TX

#8 Aug 26, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree, I notice you cite characteristics that are common with the way BW thinks and act and put it on BM. For example,

You said there are no BW going around saying there are no Racist WM when they actually DO say that. Since they feel White Men are very open to dating BW, they claim there is no racism simply because WM loves them. Yet, racism by WM to BM and BW is still prevalent in this racist country.

You say BW don't say all White Men loves them but they DO say that. They say they got options now, and only consider non-BM. They claim love from Italian Men, White Men, Middle Eastern White Men.....even take trips to Italy and Europe since they heard "all White Men loves them around the world."

You say BW don't say White Men loves them more than their WW but they actually DO say that. They brag about the low divorce rate between BW/WW and compare it to the higher divorce rate of WM/WW. Even though, the percentage (9%) is too small a sampling to draw that conclusion.

I mean, do you play us for fools, Capree???
Rock

Lublin, Poland

#9 Aug 26, 2014
Capree is cool, amigo, chill with the agression.
Big Knob

United States

#10 Aug 26, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
In my experience, white women are generally more racist than white men, but these guys here would never believe it.
Its been my experience that both are devils, because an apple doesnt fall far from the tree.......you're pro-ir as long as the men are white aren't you, but anti-ir when the men are black......aren't you.
GrapeApe

Upper Marlboro, MD

#11 Aug 26, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
This is funny coming from you, cause ain't you married to a whiteboy? Do you really believe that your white boy would chose you over his own race of women? If so, who's the delusional one now? White Boys have repeatedly proven that they will toss our [email protected] under the bus, & stand there to make sure we are run over properly, watch your back cause when you look up & see a transmission, just know that the whiteboy you married tossed you under there & those two pair of shoes standing off to the side is him & his white girlfriend

IDK why y'all feel so proud to be a whiteboys cumdumpster. White women don't wanna do it anymore!
Rock

Lublin, Poland

#12 Aug 26, 2014
Big Knob wrote:
<quoted text>
Its been my experience that both are devils, because an apple doesnt fall far from the tree.......you're pro-ir as long as the men are white aren't you, but anti-ir when the men are black......aren't you.
They think that because you fail to understand my ruse here. I am just giving you guys a taste of your own bs.

Capree knows I'm messing with you guys (as if that is hard to do).
GrapeApe

Upper Marlboro, MD

#13 Aug 26, 2014
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
The Kardashian sisters owe their carrers,if you can call it that,to black men.This is what they were doing during a moments silence for Michael Brown.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27338...
Kendall & Kyly are young & their attention span is short. I bet they forgot why they were silent. But Kim, what do you expect, Kanye was probably waiting for her 10min check-in. Did you expect her to take an @zz whopin for the slain Micheal Brown.?pssst yeah right.
Rock

Lublin, Poland

#14 Aug 26, 2014
GrapeApe wrote:
<quoted text>
This is funny coming from you, cause ain't you married to a whiteboy? Do you really believe that your white boy would chose you over his own race of women? If so, who's the delusional one now? White Boys have repeatedly proven that they will toss our [email protected] under the bus, & stand there to make sure we are run over properly, watch your back cause when you look up & see a transmission, just know that the whiteboy you married tossed you under there & those two pair of shoes standing off to the side is him & his white girlfriend
IDK why y'all feel so proud to be a whiteboys cumdumpster. White women don't wanna do it anymore!
Don't bust a blood vessel, bruh. You are really paranoid, and probably believe most of the stuff you say, which is a bit shocking.

Level 8

Location hidden

#15 Aug 26, 2014
Cigar Face21 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont! Actually im with a black woman. There were alot of whitewomen who ran off with their slaves to canada money and all. Capree ive got no beef with you. I think you're hott with all those nice recipes. Im not going to hate on you about anything on this racist site.
Hi Cigar Face, I have no beef with you either. I am just on here for what I hope is some friendly debating, LOL. I am not talking about you or all black men but some black men think that just because a white woman have sex with them or smile at them that they are madly in love with them. When many times sex means nothing more then when white women screw dogs and cats.
Big Knob

United States

#16 Aug 26, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you told that same story to the BWE?
Ww knew all during slavery and the jim crow south that bw were being harrassed sexually and raped, but they did and said nothing infact all throught out the americas ww used to disfigure bw by cutting up their face, or making sure that only fat bw ( thats where the mammy concept comes from ) got hired as maids to keep this wm away from the maids, but during the civil rights movement, they rushed and ir'ed with bm and thats when ir became a threat. Then as payback this ww used you in the feminist movement. Whats funny is that while you claim to have a white husband, you constantly attack bm for ir you and these irbw, then in a suttle manor youre secretly promoting ir for yourselves, by being in agreement with these white racist on here about brothers huh? I wonder why non bw who date bm dont have to stoop so low..........now run with your mythical devil........LOL

Level 8

Location hidden

#17 Aug 26, 2014
Rock wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, how in the world can some of these black men believe that most or all white women are saints but all white men evil devils when these very white women were the ones to raise and influences white men?
Rock

Lublin, Poland

#18 Aug 26, 2014
One time I had sex with a vietnamese chick, and the day after I saw her in a bar with a cigarette in her vajeen.

sex does not = love.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#19 Aug 26, 2014
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree, I notice you cite characteristics that are common with the way BW thinks and act and put it on BM. For example,
You said there are no BW going around saying there are no Racist WM when they actually DO say that. Since they feel White Men are very open to dating BW, they claim there is no racism simply because WM loves them. Yet, racism by WM to BM and BW is still prevalent in this racist country.
You say BW don't say all White Men loves them but they DO say that. They say they got options now, and only consider non-BM. They claim love from Italian Men, White Men, Middle Eastern White Men.....even take trips to Italy and Europe since they heard "all White Men loves them around the world."
You say BW don't say White Men loves them more than their WW but they actually DO say that. They brag about the low divorce rate between BW/WW and compare it to the higher divorce rate of WM/WW. Even though, the percentage (9%) is too small a sampling to draw that conclusion.
I mean, do you play us for fools, Capree???
the answere is YES : "she" is a foolish game, mainly a whitey impersonator.
And definitely a Black man hater of the worse specie.

a whiteboi
Ugh

Dallas, TX

#20 Aug 26, 2014
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, how in the world can some of these black men believe that most or all white women are saints but all white men evil devils when these very white women were the ones to raise and influences white men?
Nice try. Even White Women shares the same suffrage from White Men as Black Men thus why they identity with each others......but are unnatural allies. Further more, there is NO SLAVE BLOOD spilled on the White's Woman's hands.

Even WW was raped along with the Black Slaves by WHITE MAN.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,481,401
she boon [email protected] wm at knifepoint 8 min Dan snow 12
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 12 min TeaseMyth 2,001
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 12 min Dan snow 82
Trump is the President in about 4 hours! MAGA! 12 min StopHillary 5
Donald Trump, our next President 14 min T-BOS 10
lT lS FlNlSHED 21 min The Jubilant Axe 2
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 59 min Snap 88
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr The Wookie 226
More from around the web