Is it mean if i find other black wome...

Is it mean if i find other black women ugly?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
barbie thick

Lake Worth, FL

#1 Apr 17, 2013
As a mixed race woman i say regular are pretty ugly while female celebrities look better.most black women ive seen have many shoulders narrow hips messed up eyes the outer corners of their eyes are dowmward their eyes are saggy boobs are saggy vaginas are bigger big jaws sloped foreheads and a broad chest.black latinas hatians and some african women laugh at how ugly black american women are.

Since: Mar 13

United States

#2 Apr 18, 2013
In my book africans have nothing against the africans americans who is proud to be black. And you ain't no women you a white man, but who cares what you think anyway? Lol!

I can definitely tell that you a white man because yall are always making up non sense about africans when really yall dont be knowing what the hek yall be saying. Yall be pretending like yall an black men, and everything.

African women are black you dumb fool lol! And their body are no different from the black women here. Man you are a idiot.

United States

#3 Apr 18, 2013
Plus what women would judge another women on their beauty unless their gay?
You a white guy most likely. Lol!
Miss Black Beauty Canada

Oshawa, Canada

#6 Apr 18, 2013
Let me first say this: dont contribute to stereotypes that are already existing! Beauty is in the eye of the beholder but you must realize your blessings before you point out other flaws in people. Its not so much an issue of race but an issue of perceptions of beauty--some people love apples and some people dont--you just have to pick you meals according to your taste!

I’ve been reading a lot of the post and I’m so impressed on how open everyone is with their opinions. It’s important to share ones struggle when attempting to understand this thing we call like.

I am a 21 years old undergraduate student attempting to run for Miss Black Beauty Canada for 2013( https://www.facebook.com/WeAreAllBeautifullMi... ). I was born in Tanzania which is in the eastern part of Africa. I live in Toronto but all locations are welcome to read and comment. I am a women that knows who she is and accepts both her strength and her weaknesses. I, as a woman of color, understand how difficult it is to live in our society--not only on the issues of beauty but issues surrounding dating, politics and jobs.
I want to run for Miss Black Beauty of Canada because I believe that I can truly make a change in the community--a positive change. All I ask is that you contact me (LIKE me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WeAreAllBeautifullMi... ) and please share my page with friends and family who have a common belief. Being in a position with great influence I will ensure that I do speak for the community and I do hear their struggles. My name is Marcia Asajile and I hope to become a woman of great influence.
If you ever want to chat about hot topics I'm open to a discussion!

Thank you for your time,
Marcia Asajile

https://www.facebook.com/WeAreAllBeautifullMi...
sheri

United States

#7 Apr 18, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
that's NIA_ aka LaCreole and as Nia_ you defend the krackkka calling AA's coons
Now she's calling bw ugly.
I used to think you had some sense until you ran to the defense of this!
----------
white america | Mar 15, 2013 Black men k*ll yourself please, the white men will take it from there lol
Non of your links works. And that is not a women that's a white man, but if it was a black women then what black women would talk down on her own race?
That's a white man.
Patricia

United States

#8 Apr 18, 2013
barbie thick wrote:
As a mixed race woman i say regular are pretty ugly while female celebrities look better.most black women ive seen have many shoulders narrow hips messed up eyes the outer corners of their eyes are dowmward their eyes are saggy boobs are saggy vaginas are bigger big jaws sloped foreheads and a broad chest.black latinas hatians and some african women laugh at how ugly black american women are.
Wow just wow. That was harsh.
Maybe that will be a wake-up call for black bytches to get their act together. No wonder them nappy hoes can't get a jobby job.

United States

#10 Apr 18, 2013
Patricia wrote:
<quoted text> Wow just wow. That was harsh.
Maybe that will be a wake-up call for black bytches to get their act together. No wonder them nappy hoes can't get a jobby job.
all black people have nappy hair, what are you trying to say?

United States

#11 Apr 18, 2013
[QUOTE who="Miss Black BeauWeAreAllBeautifullMissBlac kBeauty2013) and please share my page with friends and family who have a common belief. Being in a position with great influence I will ensure that I do speak for the community and I do hear their struggles. My name is Marcia Asajile and I hope to become a woman of great influence.
If you ever want to chat about hot topics I'm open to a discussion!
Thank you for your time,
Marcia Asajile
sheri[/QUOTE]

we greatly appreciate your support ms black beauty, you are a queen from the motherland, and i greatly thankyou, and the rest of the black community.
Miss Black Beauty Canada

Oshawa, Canada

#12 Apr 18, 2013
ant deed0 wrote:
<quoted text>
we greatly appreciate your support ms black beauty, you are a queen from the motherland, and i greatly thankyou, and the rest of the black community.

Such kind and powerful words, I accept them.

I want to ensure that knowledge is given to all so we don’t have such horrible misconceptions. So much confusion and so much hate. We must not hate each other--you and I are the same.

Please get active on my page--share videos, articles or anything related to creating equality and a goal to strengthen our human race!

Just a click away:

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#13 Apr 18, 2013
I think your probably ugly and silly ghetto hoodrat mixed or not like this creature

http://hiphop.popcrunch.com/wp-content/upload...

dont tell me let me guess you're mothers a fat white pig like this "beauties is"

hahahhah "barbie thick" lolololol

United States

#14 Apr 18, 2013
Miss Black Beauty Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to ensure that knowledge is given to all so we don’t have such horrible misconceptions. So much confusion and so much hate. We must not hate each other--you and I are the same.
Please get active on my page--share videos, articles or anything related to creating equality and a goal to strengthen our human race!
Just a click away:
I will be glad to visit the site that you gave, and help with making the black race more stronger, and peaceful. I agree that we should not hate each other, but we should respect each other, and love each other, but thanks for the site i'd be sure to help out.

United States

#15 Apr 18, 2013
Miss Black Beauty Canada wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a click away:
i will be glad to visit the site you gave, and to help make the black race stronger, and loving between each other. I believe that we as black people should always respect each other, and love each other. Thanks for the site i will be sure to visit it, and help out with anything to make the black race stronger.
Miss Black Beauty Canada

Oshawa, Canada

#16 Apr 18, 2013
ant deed0 wrote:
<quoted text>
i will be glad to visit the site you gave, and to help make the black race stronger, and loving between each other. I believe that we as black people should always respect each other, and love each other. Thanks for the site i will be sure to visit it, and help out with anything to make the black race stronger.
I absolutely love everything you said there--from top to bottom =)

Peace,

lol

Atlanta, GA

#17 Apr 18, 2013
barbie thick wrote:
If you a woman you shouldn't judge other women. What would be the point? Maybe you should be asking, "What does it mean if I find some women attractive and others ugly?" That's a more imortant question. lol
lol

Atlanta, GA

#18 Apr 18, 2013
Leave the judging to me and the other men. You may find her ugly but some men may pick her over you.
Black Deal

United States

#19 Apr 18, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>If you a woman you shouldn't judge other women. What would be the point? Maybe you should be asking, "What does it mean if I find some women attractive and others ugly?" That's a more imortant question. lol
That bitch be a dyke
barbie thick

Lake Worth, FL

#20 Apr 18, 2013
black people like calling people ugly since they know they look shiit.why are they look less black every year

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

Reality

#22 Apr 18, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>that's NIA_ aka LaCreole and as Nia_ you defend the krackkka calling AA's coons

Now she's calling bw ugly.

I used to think you had some sense until you ran to the defense of this!
----------

Yeah they are one and the same person unless you're too dense to see. DIVIDE and CONQUER

Nia_| 6 hrs ago

The black race doesn't need traitorous, sick, self hating coons like you.

Relic, please do us all a favor here on topix...

KILL YA SELF.

Makaveli__23 | May 25, 2010

who is that?!

*you have finally went off the deep end frank!

*i told you UGLy ppl finish last and atttractive ppl have option(s)

*again;only the undesirables complain about relationship crap!

*so my suggestion to to you is ask god why he made you so got damn Ugly,frank...to the point blk women reject you;LMBAO!

*and than go comitt suicide to end it all...you fool!!

Makaveli__23 | 2 hrs ago | Reply

Frank,

yes;i've always told you to comit suicide.. even while under my other name!

*it was a solution for you being so got damn UGLY frank!

*you are the reason i support honor killing(s) frank!b/c some blk ppl we don't need around!

http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TL6SOBHAEF7CJ74 ...

Makaveli__23 | May 24, 2010

*bruh;i know you want to do what(s) right but don't explain yourself to her or try keeping her around...she is the type that believes the worse about blk men so there(s) no reason to want her around!

*let those ones go and focuse on the ones who arent mentally broken like that!

*we can afford to lose a few 100,000 lost minded of blk women b/c there(s) 1.8 million more of them than us..so don't try keeping the head cases around,in fact you should encourage them to date other races..just to isolate them from the rest of self respecting blk ppl! Report this post

Makaveli__23 | May 24, 2010

Frank,

*not all blk ppl(40 million) can unite!..cowards,punk(s) and head cases must be isolated from the rest of us,just look how bad you've been mentally damaged;you and the crazy women that you argue with are better off dead or far away from the majority of AA's!

http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/T3U9RCFM6AM1QVL ...

white america | Mar 15, 2013 Black men k*ll yourself please, the white men will take it from there lol
That's not me!!!!!!

What the hell is wrong with you silly troll?

Level 3

Reality

#23 Apr 18, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>"Since they know they look shiit. Why are they look less black every year"?

And you ain't an AA. Ya krackkka!
So is this what you were doing last night? acting a complete fool claiming that I started this thread!

bahaaaa!!

not hardly. I like my brown skin and I support my girls (black women)

I see the hater in you

Level 3

Reality

#24 Apr 18, 2013
ant deed0 wrote:
Plus what women would judge another women on their beauty unless their gay?
You a white guy most likely. Lol!
It's definitely a white troll actin' up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 1 min Moses 37
Proof The Bible clearly says God will destroy w... (Jul '14) 10 min Moses 16
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 16 min Moses 888
Black African's Moors Ruled Europe 700 Years (Aug '12) 21 min Moses 2,849
BM gets 40 years for pouring scalding water on ... 27 min xyz 1
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis was black (Jun '12) 28 min Moses 65
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 29 min Yeah 1,417,665
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 30 min Moses 406
The Real Clintons 5 hr bluestreak returns 58
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 7 hr Oh No You Di-nt 59
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 7 hr Marcus Washington 220
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 7 hr Redefined 53
More from around the web