Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansin...
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#588 May 11, 2013
With both opponents (black vs. Mexican) alone, unarmed, comparative height, weight and age, the non-black has little difficulty to corral, subdue and break the black's neck with his bare hands...

...or singlehandedly pound the black's head into a bloody pool on a concrete sidewalk - meanwhile hoping reconstructive surgery can restore the black to his former self, should he survive the ordeal.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#589 May 11, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
<quoted text>
better guess again.
YOU-TUBE WHITES WITH TAILS, HAHAHA
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#590 May 11, 2013
Ih8nigurs wrote:
Good! I'm glad mexicans are killing n-rs. I want mexicans to take over this n-r loving country. Lol
they allreay have=cheap labor hahaha
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#591 May 16, 2013
When a Hispanic man has an unarmed black man's head locked in a fixed position, and is singlehandedly pounding his face into a concrete sidewalk, his onlooker brethen in close proximity who might be witnessing ain't just gonna stand by and watch it happen.

Oh no, the black victims' brethren are obviously gonna flock to his rescue to help the black man do what he's incapable of doing on his own (while alone and unarmed)- fighting the non-black.
GOD

Staten Island, NY

#593 May 22, 2013
It's beginning to come to an end for the APES. Our mexicans neighbors, not weighed down by the liberal media, do not stand for their monkey business. What's been happening in LA for about 2 decades now is spreading across the country. Let's all pray for many more events like the recent one in Compton. It's time the APES be taught a lesson and he Mexicans are hard at work as usual, seeing to it that APES be driven out of their "hoods", scattered elsewhere, thus further breaking their spineless backs into submission.

On a side note: FREE ZIMMERMAN!!!!!!!!!!
Free this Hispanis Hero NOW!!!!!!!!!!
Dude

Pittsburgh, PA

#594 May 23, 2013
When a Hispanic man has an unarmed black man's head locked in a fixed position, and is singlehandedly pounding his face into a concrete sidewalk, his onlooker brethen in close proximity who might be witnessing ain't just gonna stand by and watch it happen.
Oh no, the black victims' brethren are obviously gonna flock to his rescue to help the black man do what he's incapable of doing on his own (while alone and unarmed)- fighting the non-black.

on average blacks are taller and have more muscle mass then any othere race even black puerto ricans ,afro-brazilians and many othere
black-latin races. And question why are you so bent on hating blacks what are you a old white guy whos mad that his daughters getting the pipe by a black guy or a mexican who got bitched in prision by some blacks an never got over it. Cause ive seen you all over but only on black bashing places and it shows to prove that your probably some lower middle class highschool drop out that just want to feel good about ones self bad part you speak like a ass backwards republican worst part republicans have stated that mexicans are dumd an always will be .i think this is wrong cause my Gfather was intelligent but he hated people like you stupid,close minded, and bio human waste of the world and i wish that your father who you probably dont know shot his wad down your whore of a mothers throat. Im mixed AA and PR an i wish that a race so mixed but so close minded werent part of the hispanic race or just cut of and ship to mexico so they can do their
"racial cleansing" In the confines of your own country you drug dealing limp dick midget cock sucking failure of a latino man blacks are getting smarter while white are starting to lower in IQ and in my opinion your just another joder boy

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#595 May 23, 2013
Gangs are stupid, period. It's quite alright, gang bangers will get what's coming to them sooner or later. Lol. Idiots.
GOD

Staten Island, NY

#597 May 27, 2013
FREE ZIMMERMAN!!!!!!!!!!
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#599 May 30, 2013
The truth hurts black males but proof can always be found in the pudding. Generally, the common black is the cancer in the body of America. They're aware of this fact themselves. It's one of the main reasons why they're so angry as they recognize the walls are closing in on them.
Dominican boy K LO K

Sutton Coldfield, UK

#600 May 30, 2013
The truth hurts black males but proof can always be found in the pudding. Generally, the common black is the cancer in the body of America. They're aware of this fact themselves. It's one of the main reasons why they're so angry as they recognize the walls are closing in on them.
You are wrong, we all love our humanity. The mexicans are just being a racist fools.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#601 May 30, 2013
And even the Mexicans are turning on white folks now, don't even want the whites to play soccer with 'em. White folks filing lawsuits so they can be part of the team.

Better learn Spanish before it's too late, SMDH!

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/14...
Ramapithecus Estupidicus

Harrisburg, PA

#602 May 30, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
And even the Mexicans are turning on white folks now, don't even want the whites to play soccer with 'em. White folks filing lawsuits so they can be part of the team.
Better learn Spanish before it's too late, SMDH!
http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2013/02/14...
Nuffin lak playin dumb tah git yow ignrrint point ucross sidewires jist lak dah massah duz. Ryut?
No-watameeens?
GOD

Staten Island, NY

#603 May 31, 2013
Things are turning for the worse for the APES. Lots of "fence-sitters" are starting to see the light. They have grown tired of the APES excuses. These APES have received endless support from our liberal government, yet they still hold the same social status despite the decades and decades of help. Millions and millions of dollars wasted on trying to help these APES with programs like Welfare, Section Ape (aka Section 8), Food Stamps, APEfirmative Action (aka Affirmative Action), etc. All of these programs do not work because ultimately....you have to want to help yourself. These APES do not want to help themselves. Why? Simple: They don't care about anything except getting things for nothing.That's really the bottom line here. They don't even care about their own little APElings. If one of their little APElings die, they just say things like "Oh lawdy, oh lawdy, mah baby is dead!". They act upset because they are just mimicking Human behavior. That's all they do; parrot us Humans as best they can. All other races continue to do better for themselves, even with language barriers, because they actually care; plus they are actually Human. The simple truth is, 500 years from now, APES will hold the same exact social status, if not worse. No one except the hard core liberals will care about their whiny victim-mentality anymore because they will realize that not deacdes, but CENTURIES of liberal government hlep did absolutely NOTHING. Even having an APE president has done nothing. If anything, it made APES act out even more with flash mobs. Now, let us all stop a moment and thank God/Me for cameras and video. They show the truth even as the liberal media tries to hide as much APE behavior as possible. Oh, and let's thank the APE baby mamas for naming their APElings ridiculous names like Shakeisha. This helps us identify the perps in the liberal newspapers who are afraid to use the word "black".

- GOD

“Fear None”

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

In The Darkness

#608 Jun 5, 2013

“Fear None”

Level 1

In The Darkness

#609 Jun 5, 2013

“Fear None”

Level 1

In The Darkness

#610 Jun 5, 2013
It's time we get rid of these mayates!

“Fear None”

Level 1

In The Darkness

#611 Jun 5, 2013
One by one we will get rid of these mayates. Mexicans are gonna take over this country!

Ramapithecus Estupidicus

Harrisburg, PA

#612 Jun 5, 2013
My Name Is Evil wrote:
It's time we get rid of these mayates!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =9tOCic1qrS4XX
Dat wyut female news raporta looks mighta affended.
Lak sum Spanick just bit wona her tea-yets.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#613 Jun 5, 2013
Ever hear of drug wars?
Drug-selling turf?
Most Mexicans and AAs earn their living otherwise
GOD

Staten Island, NY

#615 Jun 10, 2013
I, GOD, command all humans to unite against these APES. Whites, Asians, & Hispanics must rise up against this APE plague. We must find and realize the commonality we all have as humans: Caring for our family, non-alligator skin, beautiful straight hair. Unite my Humans, UNITE!!!!!

- GOD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Trims phu see hat 1,602,082
Rickesha burns appreciation thread 13 min THX Slave Stomper 5
This forum is like beating a dead ape... should... 19 min LMR 22
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 20 min Harrisson 16
The "Kip" poetry thread REDUX. 21 min THX Slave Stomper 7
The poetry is hitting a nighur nerve... the poe... 25 min THX Slave Stomper 4
My Pum Pum 37 min LMR 27
Why do black men believe anything that strokes ... 3 hr Samantha 47
Their dirty laundry 5 hr New Flava 101
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 8 hr lemur john bolton 50
More from around the web