Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansin...
inca

Billings, MT

#497 Mar 5, 2013
Reply to your comment that blacks need to keep on having babies till you can wipe out whites.I'm going to assume you are young and immature.Most of the problems in some communities has been caused by babies being born to unwed mothers because the daddies leave, and have more babies without marrying the mothers. these children are growing up without the benefit of a father in their lives. most of the babies daddy's don't help support their children so all the hard working tax payers do.Many of these children grow up in poverty because there's no dad in the home and who suffers? THE CHILDREN.So I'm assuming you want to mass produce babies to wipe out the whites because you still are immature. I know you are very immature because you are advocating blacks have babies one after the other without considering how you and other males are going to provide, or support these babies, and without considering who the little boys will play catch with, go fishing with, learning to become a man from.your only concern is multiplying and growing an army to wipe out white people. You would prefer to teach all the sons to hate and into criminals who'll kill and wipe out innocent people over encouraging them to finish high school,, go to college so they can become doctors, teachers or whatever they want to be.People should not have more kids than they can support themselves.I hope you will go to your local college, apply for free grants, free scholarships,a school loan so you can go to college, get a good job, and make a good father for the right reasons, not to grow your army to wipe out whites.
inca

Billings, MT

#498 Mar 5, 2013
That's ridiculous. you already have so many babys born to unwed mothers whom you leave. The poor wommen and babies children don't deserve to be fatherless without two parents. If you have children you should be prepared to work hard marry the mothers and support your own children yourselves.If you have 10 kids you are hurting your kids. So I'm sure that most blacks would agree that your remark that blacks should start hyperbreeding so you can pass up or get rid of whites is an ignorant statement.Aren't you already hyperbreeding and not taking care of or supporting your kids. Black women and children deserve so much more.
inca

Billings, MT

#499 Mar 5, 2013
QUESTION:Do you plan to take care of and support all of your own kids with your own money, or do you want hard working people who pay high taxes to support all of your kids?
inca

Billings, MT

#500 Mar 5, 2013
You know that Blacks are the ones committing genocide in the Black communities.If Mexicans are killing blacks it's probably because black gangbangers are killing them. Neither the Blacks nor Mexicans are innocent if they are drug dealers and gangbangers.
inca

Billings, MT

#501 Mar 5, 2013
Blacks are being murdered by blacks. If you want to raise your population stop Black on black killings.
inca

Billings, MT

#502 Mar 5, 2013
I doubt Mexicans are committing hate crime murders against Blacks in California.If Blacks are shot and killed by Mexicans its drug dealers,gangbangers when Mexicans are shot and killed byblacks its also drug dealing and gangbanging. Neither the Blacks or Mexicans are innocent.Look up Black on black crime and Black on white and other races crime.
inca

Billings, MT

#503 Mar 5, 2013
There are only three races of people,according to scientists, archeologists and genetists.They are #1Asian#2Negroid and #3Caucasion.Under race called Asian are: ALL Native American tribes, Eskimos,Inuit,ALL ethnic Mexican Latinos,ALL ethic Central and South Americans,ALL descendants of Incas,Aztecs and Mayans, MANY Islanders.ALL of the above listed are descendants of Asians from China,Siberia,Mongolia,and Ainu,off the coast of Japan.Mexican Latinos, Mayan descendants and most South and Central ethnic people/natives are closely related to Japanese. Native Americans are descendants of Chinese, Russian, Siberian, and Mongolian.Mexican,Native American,Latinos,Hispanic,are not races.They are ALL collectively ASIAN descendants.
inca

Billings, MT

#504 Mar 5, 2013
Zimmerman IS part black.Zimmermans"full Black" Great,Great Grandparents and Full black Great Grandma's portrait was shown all over the news stations(CNN, HEADLINE NEWS and FOX news.) Zimmerman is multi racial.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#505 Mar 5, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
wow!! im listening to a lecture on this RIGHT NOW!!
you notice how all these other races and nationalities,are allways on our forums watching and listening to us,theres this sub-conscious they know were creators,and they are destroyers, ive never been on a white or mexican forum,but you see how they have been trained and conditioned to watch us,they tell them watch the blacks all the while the kings,queens,jesuits,pope;s are putting them in the shithouse, there once penal colonies,which are called states now, PEACE BLACK POWER
GOD

Staten Island, NY

#506 Mar 6, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>you notice how all these other races and nationalities,are allways on our forums watching and listening to us,theres this sub-conscious they know were creators,and they are destroyers, ive never been on a white or mexican forum,but you see how they have been trained and conditioned to watch us,they tell them watch the blacks all the while the kings,queens,jesuits,pope;s are putting them in the shithouse, there once penal colonies,which are called states now, PEACE BLACK POWER
@spicy mike: You're people are finished. Done. Mexicans will continue to wipe you all out, neighborhood by neighborhood, city by city, state by state. Best of all, there's NOTHING you can do about it. Every time a Mexican kills a black, I got all hard and sh*t. I fuckn LOVE it. ;O)
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#508 Mar 6, 2013
inca wrote:
That's ridiculous. you already have so many babys born to unwed mothers whom you leave. The poor wommen and babies children don't deserve to be fatherless without two parents. If you have children you should be prepared to work hard marry the mothers and support your own children yourselves.If you have 10 kids you are hurting your kids. So I'm sure that most blacks would agree that your remark that blacks should start hyperbreeding so you can pass up or get rid of whites is an ignorant statement.Aren't you already hyperbreeding and not taking care of or supporting your kids. Black women and children deserve so much more.
thiis a A.A forum GO AWAY
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#509 Mar 6, 2013
GOD wrote:
<quoted text>
@spicy mike: You're people are finished. Done. Mexicans will continue to wipe you all out, neighborhood by neighborhood, city by city, state by state. Best of all, there's NOTHING you can do about it. Every time a Mexican kills a black, I got all hard and sh*t. I fuckn LOVE it. ;O)
this is a A.A forum not a wet=back forum GO AWAY YOU'RE NOT WELCOMED

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#510 Mar 6, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>you notice how all these other races and nationalities,are allways on our forums watching and listening to us,theres this sub-conscious they know were creators,and they are destroyers, ive never been on a white or mexican forum,but you see how they have been trained and conditioned to watch us,they tell them watch the blacks all the while the kings,queens,jesuits,pope;s are putting them in the shithouse, there once penal colonies,which are called states now, PEACE BLACK POWER
yea they do watch us. i have had books snatched out of my hands by white and latin folk. i have been looked at strange just for buying books on historical matters.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#511 Mar 7, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
yea they do watch us. i have had books snatched out of my hands by white and latin folk. i have been looked at strange just for buying books on historical matters.
they know deep down inside about the greatness of the blackman,thats the only way they can compete,by ganging up on us, remember these people are so conditioned to watch us, by the giant corperate news medias ABC,CBS,NBC that the actual people who they should be watching,the bankers and there politicans are stealing the retirement,homes,jobs being shipped over seas,they have actually lost there independence,thats how stupid they are and these dumb latinos,who are benefiting from the black white divide in this country,are know being singled out,please brother dont lift not 1 finger from them,dont spend any money with them, BLACK POWER
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#512 Mar 7, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
they snatch a book out of my hands and ill put my 10in foot up one of there stinky asses
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#514 Mar 10, 2013
The only thing a black man can do better than a non-black man is - get a gun, load a gun, cock a gun, aim a gun and fire a gun - to kill people. Few individuals from any background wanna be a black male for any reason. Even most black males themselves don't wanna be black males.

They commit more crimes against more people than any other race/gender per capita, they're the least wanted race of male by any race of woman (including his own), and most cannot physically combat their non-black counterparts without the aid of at least one equalizer.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#515 Mar 10, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>they know deep down inside about the greatness of the blackman,thats the only way they can compete,by ganging up on us, remember these people are so conditioned to watch us, by the giant corperate news medias ABC,CBS,NBC that the actual people who they should be watching,the bankers and there politicans are stealing the retirement,homes,jobs being shipped over seas,they have actually lost there independence,thats how stupid they are and these dumb latinos,who are benefiting from the black white divide in this country,are know being singled out,please brother dont lift not 1 finger from them,dont spend any money with them, BLACK POWER
they have the nerve to call us criminals,100 million indians killed in the comming of columbus,millions killed in trans-atlantic slave trade,millions of aboriginals killed in australia,new zea-land,10 killed in ato mic bombs droped on japan,6 million jews killed by hitler=white,these people have stolen whole contitents and tribes,they stolen all of iraqs oil,claiming weapons of mass destruction,but did'nt find any weapons of mass destruction,all these whites running in schools killing 100s of there own children,movie theaters,and the list goes on and on,look at these wet-backs the cartels have killed 30,000 wetbacks this year alone,look at how there gangs terroize there own wet-back communities,with a 70% drop-out rate before 10 grade the federal prison system,welfare rolls,bankrupt cities in cali and boader states,but they call us crooks,there still laughing, the wallstreet bankers who took 15 trillion dollars of retirement money from these ignorant white and wet-backs, everytime i here a sob story concerning these cave dwellers,and these stupid wet-backs, they talk about wel-fare but the 3 major corperations exon moble recieved 2 billion in corperate wel-fare,IBM recieved 1.5 billion in 2 years,H.P recieved 300 million this year in corperate wel-fare,but they love to call us welfare people, just wait until theres no more jobs for them and its comming it warms my heart
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#516 Mar 10, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
they have them tricked and conditioned to keep you out of the economic system,thats why they let these wet-backs in,to (try) to keep us from haveing anything,all the while the king and queens,pope's jesuits,who burned them in oil,flogged,raped and murdered these white trash in europe, have taken there freedom back they thought they won in 1776,these wet-backs are a fade,they have no real power,the whites know they can get these wet-backs money,i dont spend any money with whites or wet=backs
Mike NYC

Elmhurst, NY

#517 Mar 10, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>they have them tricked and conditioned to keep you out of the economic system,thats why they let these wet-backs in,to (try) to keep us from haveing anything,all the while the king and queens,pope's jesuits,who burned them in oil,flogged,raped and murdered these white trash in europe, have taken there freedom back they thought they won in 1776,these wet-backs are a fade,they have no real power,the whites know they can get these wet-backs money,i dont spend any money with whites or wet=backs
You fkkn buster. Look out, the Lockness Monster's rollin down Imperial Blvd.

I'll let you think about the above for a few hours. "lLocky" doesn't spend money either, unless they're Chilean wolves.
Mike NYC

Elmhurst, NY

#518 Mar 10, 2013
THX B Whippin wrote:
<quoted text>
When I lived in SD (16 years ago) I was dirt poor, fresh out of college, and making about $24k a year. So I shared this RATTY nasty apartment with this Vietnamese guy named "Tam" and his idiot brother “Vin”. Anyway, I don't know if you know San Diego very well, but the apartment was near El Cajon Blvd and University Ave between the 805 and the 15. Total shit-hole. One night I was FINALLY alone in the apartment with my then girlfriend, Charlie having gone out to the movies, and POP POP POP! Right in the parking lot under my 2nd floor bedroom window some Mexicans were shooting it out with someone. This would have been ’96 or ’97… Anyway, the Sand Diego cops roll up guns drawn, but as usual, the perps had all buggered off. The next day we heard on the news that the Mexicans had chased some L.A. nog gang members all the way down from Orange County and capped 2 of them, one in my parking lot (he must have completed the process of being made good elsewhere).
Anyway, this pattern repeated itself several time in my few years there. The “community leaders”(Sharpton/Jackson types) would appeal for peace and calm because their “people” were the ones getting their asses shot off by the beaners. But nothing much ever happened. The San Diego Sheriff at the time was one of us, if you know what I mean. I can’t remember his name, but I could tell he loathed coloreds and didn’t care that they were greasing nogs all over his county. His name was Bill-something-or-other.
It was a well-known fact among SoCal law enforcement that the beaners were waging a guerilla war against the Negroes. I have since “done the math” and found this common thread – where nogs outnumber beaners, the wetbacks are their best friends. Where it’s the other way around, the Mexicans TCOB. I have never found a place where this wasn’t true.
Absolutely. In Ca prisons The Mexican Mafia runthe show. The Mexican gangs run the show on the streets and it'll be that way nation wide soon. If you look at the, once predominately black communities in LA, it's all changed to brown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min thetruth 50,786
San Francisco or Detroit. bigger shythole? 4 min LGBT trumps black 9
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 8 min thetruth 1,681
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 13 min dcool 112
Psychotic Armed Lives Matter 18 min Tacticool Libs No... 2
New Far right POTUS , ISIS is Celebrating !!! 18 min dcool 92
King tut's tomb 23 min dcool 113
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 35 min thetruth 1,313
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 1 hr Snap 75
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 5 hr KIP 56
More from around the web