Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansin...
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#451 Feb 14, 2013
BlackXMessiah wrote:
One thing I've found striking is that the majority of hate crimes perpetuated by Mexicans towards African Americans are done in Cali notice a couple of things:
1) Mexican hate crimes wasn't anywhere near the the frequency it's at now back in the 80/90's
2) Mexicans living in predominately Blacks states/towns (Detroit, Philadelphia , Cincinnati, Ohio, Chicago and many others Mexicans tend to be much more "cooler" with blacks as many would say
This shows me that the Mexicans that appear to get along with blacks aren't really getting along with them at all they simply have enough sense not to attack Black people when the numbers are in OUR favor and seeming how blacks tend to be more accepting of diversity then other races we embrace unity from any race particularly from "brown" people. I can almost bet that if the Mexican population got over 40% in Chicago and the Black Population dropped under 10% you would begin to see more hate crimes from Mexicans it's a power/conquest thing.
This is why black people shouldn't trust anybody from a different race/ethnicity Latino Asian Arab White and for all you blacks that like to talk that black/brown unity crap ask yourself 1) Where was the black/brown unity during the civil rights movement 2) Where was the black/brown unity when Trayvon Martin got shot I didn't see any Latinos marching....... 3) Why do Latinos keep killing and being racist to blacks in California especially?? think about it the only reason why their not racist in other areas is because WE have large numbers in other states 4) Mexicans aren't fully Indians they've White European blood in them also (Mestizos) so if you have no issue calling the white man the devil that means they've have devil in them too.
That is all
good post,as a person who grew up in so.california, i saw the invasion comming,at 1 point in cali when it was even,them wetback punks did'nt want any proplems,but during the 80,they started getting bolder with the influx of illegals,who are being use by the CIA,to push drugs,and cut the blacks out of bussiness,there made at the blacks for ricky ross,ratting on the CIA, but anyway,keep in mind the mexicans know they cant hang from the shoulders,so they dont trip unless they have numbers,everytime you see 1 let your presents be felt PEACE
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#452 Feb 14, 2013
Nubian king wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I heard AAs had white blood too.
Also, yur black diaspora Latinos aren't involved.
Neither are East Coast Latinos or the rest of Latin America.
So why bring them into it?
wait until they get the numbers,and ill bet you wont be feeling they same way,thoese latins are more into the language than there color
BlackXMessiah

Warrington, UK

#453 Feb 14, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>wait until they get the numbers,and ill bet you wont be feeling they same way, those Latins are more into the language than there color
Precisely friend it's a numbers game, also not only do they shut out blacks physically they're also beginning to do it economically. I remember watching a video where a Mexican admitted "his people avoid employing and doing business with black"

Black people need to really put down the bible and pick up a newspaper once in a while....
BlackXMessiah

Warrington, UK

#454 Feb 14, 2013
Also I want to add according to my own research and people I have spoken to these "Mestizos" are known to oppress the Indigenous population in their own countries especially in Mexico. So what makes you think they want to get enough power to do the same t your black arse?
The truth

Suisun City, CA

#455 Feb 16, 2013
BlackXMessiah wrote:
One thing I've found striking is that the majority of hate crimes perpetuated by Mexicans towards African Americans are done in Cali notice a couple of things:
1) Mexican hate crimes wasn't anywhere near the the frequency it's at now back in the 80/90's
2) Mexicans living in predominately Blacks states/towns (Detroit, Philadelphia , Cincinnati, Ohio, Chicago and many others Mexicans tend to be much more "cooler" with blacks as many would say
This shows me that the Mexicans that appear to get along with blacks aren't really getting along with them at all they simply have enough sense not to attack Black people when the numbers are in OUR favor and seeming how blacks tend to be more accepting of diversity then other races we embrace unity from any race particularly from "brown" people. I can almost bet that if the Mexican population got over 40% in Chicago and the Black Population dropped under 10% you would begin to see more hate crimes from Mexicans it's a power/conquest thing.
This is why black people shouldn't trust anybody from a different race/ethnicity Latino Asian Arab White and for all you blacks that like to talk that black/brown unity crap ask yourself 1) Where was the black/brown unity during the civil rights movement 2) Where was the black/brown unity when Trayvon Martin got shot I didn't see any Latinos marching....... 3) Why do Latinos keep killing and being racist to blacks in California especially?? think about it the only reason why their not racist in other areas is because WE have large numbers in other states 4) Mexicans aren't fully Indians they've White European blood in them also (Mestizos) so if you have no issue calling the white man the devil that means they've have devil in them too.
That is all
You are an idiot, mexicans of course want some payback because when blacks were the majority they were victimizing mexicans everyday. Blacks were attacking the mexican peoples families, mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, aunts, uncles and etc. Mexicans dont have the condition known as white guilt, they dont owe blacks anything and dont have to kiss their ass to be politically correct. Blacks do what they do, they are lazy, violent, dangerous, stupid, loud mouth, criminals. Mexicans are just protecting themselves as a race against this black threat that poses immediate danger to them. Now not to say all blacks are bad, but american blacks are different then blacks in other countries. There isnt one race on earth that likes american blacks, unless they are living in a majority black area where they get along to survive. You blacks need to really examine yourselves as a race and change the way you interact with the rest of society.
thoughts

Howell, MI

#456 Feb 16, 2013
blacks in other countries should all die and then mexicans should get their countries..

and they are worse anyway they kill ablinos for no reason..

atleast blacks here are fighting you over territory..
thoughts

Howell, MI

#457 Feb 16, 2013
dude people who read bibles and stuff don't forget sometimes they are getting scammed..

look how wealthy peter popoff got.. he's white.. he was taking people's money by making them believe in god..
thoughts

Howell, MI

#458 Feb 16, 2013
if the white man needs to he will hurt you..

but he doesn't need to because he has all the credit right now..
thoughts

Howell, MI

#459 Feb 16, 2013
and it depends what white man..
thoughts

Howell, MI

#460 Feb 16, 2013
i mean he does scam other hwite poeple..

but he's there though..
thoughts

Howell, MI

#461 Feb 16, 2013
it's not racial at all.. the white thugs just operate differently...
thoughts

Howell, MI

#462 Feb 16, 2013
or are nthe other side of the country..
thoughts

Howell, MI

#463 Feb 16, 2013
if someone threw a racial slur at me i wouldn't be mad..
but throwing something in my eyes.. i'd have to really shoot them or something and say it was self defense..
like zimmerman did to trayvon sept it wouldn't be at a black person..
you know zimmerman was really defending himself and isn't racist..
the people following him are racist..
he voted obama and helps homeless black people and is part black..
laughing

San Diego, CA

#464 Feb 16, 2013
THX Brings Da Nooz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Mexican-on-gringo murder is very rare. My brother is in El Paso (Fort Hood) and deals with the Mexican problem constantly He's a LtCOL in the ACoE).
Mexican-on-Negro murder is much more common -- especially in SoCal (which is what this thread is about, right?), and by far the most common victim of Mexican violence are other Mexicans.
Again, I can think of dozens of examples of Mexicans TCOB on blacks, but only one or two cases of them doing the same with whites.
nonsense "Hibilly", when I lived in Texas that was unheard of Blacks and Mexicans beefing. You need to quit with your propaganda shyt when it stems to blacks and Mexicans...

I live here in California now and that is some lame bullshyt you're talking of especially when you claim that a mexican will murder a black and slip back across the border...

Mexicans are too busy dealing in Drugs and killing their own "Idiot".. Take a look at Nuevo Laredo "Tamaulipus" it has surpassed Juarez....

Los Zetas are killing their own "Idiot"....
laughing

San Diego, CA

#465 Feb 16, 2013
BlackXMessiah wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely friend it's a numbers game, also not only do they shut out blacks physically they're also beginning to do it economically. I remember watching a video where a Mexican admitted "his people avoid employing and doing business with black"
Black people need to really put down the bible and pick up a newspaper once in a while....
true statement...Amen Brotha...
BlackXMessiah

Warrington, UK

#467 Feb 17, 2013
Like I keep telling blacks the best way you can fight back is to start hyper breeding and to start practicing group/aggregated economics

A white police officer or Mexican kills your child have another one...it's common sense
totalcontrol

Howell, MI

#468 Feb 17, 2013
yea i'm black and white and a millionaire and im gonna impregnate the crap otu of this black and white girl..

and all our offspring be negro crackers..
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#470 Feb 20, 2013
And even if this theoretical "ethnic cleansing" is mostly endemic to just one U.S. metroplex, it stills has an indirect ripple effect across the whole country in concern of black population growth. The common black addressing his crime rate would be the best start to restore or preserve his well-being but from the look of things, that ain't happening anytime soon.
spicy mike

Vancouver, WA

#471 Feb 20, 2013
the boundaries of space wrote:
And even if this theoretical "ethnic cleansing" is mostly endemic to just one U.S. metroplex, it stills has an indirect ripple effect across the whole country in concern of black population growth. The common black addressing his crime rate would be the best start to restore or preserve his well-being but from the look of things, that ain't happening anytime soon.
you watch to much corperate news=elitsist,who know's focusing on black crime pays,the stupid american people,have brought into the notion of focusing on blacks,all the while,the bankers and politicians are slowing stealing the govt whites thought thet had set up in 1771,the whites and others,who thought they escaped there originl slave-masters in europe,the king' queens,popes high preist,who dogged there stupid asses out in europe,mexicans are the new slave market
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#472 Feb 23, 2013
The black male today, especially those aged from pre-teen to late thirties, is increasingly running-scared, believe mortality for his brethren are numbered and are lacking a sense of where they belong, direction and purpose.

All the such elements inadverently pits the common black man against any other individual in America who's not one. The evidence of such sentiments is subliminally visible between the lines, both on and off the internet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump has Heart Disease 3 min T-BOS 10
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,681,864
White jews who mock ignorant blacks and call th... 6 min Akuma No Jo 12
The Hebrew troll EXPOSED as "JRT"... 6 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Gen. KELLY: Mexico will not pay for the wall 8 min Joey 5
Nobody is on white people side 10 min White 52
Trump has fake media awards. I have the topic ... 11 min Ttt 6
Trump is Officially OBESE 1 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 32
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 4 hr IT IS I 98
Racist White People on MLK Day. 5 hr el rey de los cam... 83
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 hr el rey de los cam... 37,785
More from around the web