Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansin...
BlackXMessiah

Birmingham, UK

#429 Feb 10, 2013
If Mexicans are declaring ethnic genocide on blacks where they have the numbers(Cali, Texas etc) then complaining online isn't going to do anything about it.

Man up and stop being cowards and start an ethnic cleansing of them in the areas where you have the numbers (Philly, New York, Ccincinnati, etc)

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#430 Feb 10, 2013
Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God...
http://bible.cc/matthew/5-9.htm
BlackXMessiah

Birmingham, UK

#431 Feb 10, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God...
http://bible.cc/matthew/5-9.htm
God isn't real sorry
Miguel

Santa Ana, CA

#432 Feb 10, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>name 1 thing a mexican has brought to the world that the world has copied, it takes a creative mind to even come up with the idea to put hydrolics on a car, you're no creative peoples,you're culture for bid a creative thought, thats why you go to a confession box,because you need a prist to think for you because you're to stupid to think for your self,its call the atlanticism mythology=catholic,how can you all of a sudden claim to invent the low-lows,and have'nt created anything since ,its been 65 years,if you were creative,you should of have came up with another idea by know,you're the creator of 0, i can name i thing we blacks have created since the low lows rapp music,political rapp,councious rapp,gangsta rapp,a new dance c-walking,kronking,saggin,slan g and the whole world has copied our ideas,and much more, know thats creativity
The lowriders was not created by blacks nuckle head. I agree with the other stuff yes cuz is written on the biography there is the proof but the lowrider is Chicano go look at the biography there is the proof of that as well.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#433 Feb 11, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>The lowriders was not created by blacks nuckle head. I agree with the other stuff yes cuz is written on the biography there is the proof but the lowrider is Chicano go look at the biography there is the proof of that as well.
you did'nt create the low-lows you added many things to the low lows,but that idea could'nt have come from a non-creative peoples=mixicans,if mixicans were creative enough to create the low low riding,they would of came up with somthing before and after the low-low riders,you have'nt brought nothing to the world that the world has copied NAME 1 THING, im from so.cal i grew up in the 60s,i know a brother by the name of chino-bell and his brother tony-bell were the people who 1st put hydros on cars,it takes a creative mind to do such a feat, we built pyrmaids,that the world still cant count the measurements,so the low rider is nothing for us blacks to create, you people are destroyers,were creators,next 10 years you'll be claiming rapp music
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#434 Feb 11, 2013
BlackXMessiah wrote:
<quoted text>
God isn't real sorry
man thoese people are 110% roman catholics,there stupid,remember the catholic religon is based on the ATLANTIC's mythology=the people that we rule are to stupid to think for themselves,so they have to be told what to do,you think black people are messed up, these latinos are even more messes up than blacks,they believe in pagan statues ,like the virgin mary,they go to confession boxes,telling a stranger=prist all there business,these latins believe. not only in the ham bullshit that blacks were cursed by god himself,but that the pope is jesus christ in the flesh. PEACE
Miguel

La Habra, CA

#435 Feb 11, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>you did'nt create the low-lows you added many things to the low lows,but that idea could'nt have come from a non-creative peoples=mixicans,if mixicans were creative enough to create the low low riding,they would of came up with somthing before and after the low-low riders,you have'nt brought nothing to the world that the world has copied NAME 1 THING, im from so.cal i grew up in the 60s,i know a brother by the name of chino-bell and his brother tony-bell were the people who 1st put hydros on cars,it takes a creative mind to do such a feat, we built pyrmaids,that the world still cant count the measurements,so the low rider is nothing for us blacks to create, you people are destroyers,were creators,next 10 years you'll be claiming rapp music
Your fantasy names didnot creat the lowrider it was Chicanos started b4 the 60's is all on biography rap is black cuz is on biography but lowriders is Chicanos cuz is on biograohy. Your friends bell used the lowriders after or payed a Chicano to make him a lowrider n brainwash u by telling u they creared look at the lowride biography man n you'll that Chicano create lowrider just like black made rap,breakdance,and r&b cuz biography is written bur lowriders is to be known that is Chicanos is written on biography.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#436 Feb 11, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Your fantasy names didnot creat the lowrider it was Chicanos started b4 the 60's is all on biography rap is black cuz is on biography but lowriders is Chicanos cuz is on biograohy. Your friends bell used the lowriders after or payed a Chicano to make him a lowrider n brainwash u by telling u they creared look at the lowride biography man n you'll that Chicano create lowrider just like black made rap,breakdance,and r&b cuz biography is written bur lowriders is to be known that is Chicanos is written on biography.
impossibe for a mix-ican to create the low lows,you have'nt created anything before and nothing after the low low rider,you're no creative peoples
Brent

Payson, AZ

#437 Feb 11, 2013
They want to remove Blacks as we stand in their way.
Drugs minor issue. Hispanics would love genocide.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#438 Feb 11, 2013
Mindless, cut-and-paste, cooky-cutter style diatribes indicate only one obvious thing: a masquerading troll.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#440 Feb 12, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually they've created lots of businesses also offering very low auto insurance in many areas in various states. They own vehicle lots which sell good vehicles that are cheaper than going to the white owned businesses. Cesar Chavez, a Mexican leader who worked aside with Coretta King for labor to be revised, helped create decent wages for workers all over, etc. And it's sad that so many Mexicans don't even know about Cesar Chavez nor ever heard of him smh. Without Mexicans, our economy would be affected tremendously whether we all agree with their migration here illegally or not (or legally). They do contribute to culture here in America in other ways other than lowriders. All groups contribute one thing or another here in the U.S. and are very created in different ways.
do you actually know what create means,to do somthing that has never been done hefore, bussiness have been going on long before the mix-ican was created,it cost 8 billion anually to educat and feed illegalsthe cost for out weighs what they bring to the table,so when your ass is in the un-employment line dont blame the 20 million illegals,who work for nothing,and dont give a fuck about you,so take your bible toting ass with that,love your enemy bull=shit and stick it up your arse,a mix-ican did'nt create the low lows,I KNOW
Miguel

Santa Ana, CA

#441 Feb 12, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>do you actually know what create means,to do somthing that has never been done hefore, bussiness have been going on long before the mix-ican was created,it cost 8 billion anually to educat and feed illegalsthe cost for out weighs what they bring to the table,so when your ass is in the un-employment line dont blame the 20 million illegals,who work for nothing,and dont give a fuck about you,so take your bible toting ass with that,love your enemy bull=shit and stick it up your arse,a mix-ican did'nt create the low lows,I KNOW
Stop being an ignorant and respect women. Lowrider is latin look at the biography
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#442 Feb 12, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Stop being an ignorant and respect women. Lowrider is latin look at the biography
you mix-icans did'nt create the low lows ,you're no creative peoples,you have'nt created nothing before and nothing after the low rider, you mix-icans allways try to take vredit for things,i know who created the low riders,you look stupid in the low riders,

“Dont Play With Me”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#443 Feb 12, 2013
All this racism to me is just breeded out of hate and ignorance. Racist parents spread that to their children and their children's minds become corrupted and it brings about things like this. Just sad

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#445 Feb 12, 2013
Satan wrote:
In 1980 Compton was 90% black and all rappers glamorized it.
In 2012 Compton is 95% Mexicans.
Need I say more?
interesting point.
Miguel

La Habra, CA

#446 Feb 12, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>you mix-icans did'nt create the low lows ,you're no creative peoples,you have'nt created nothing before and nothing after the low rider, you mix-icans allways try to take vredit for things,i know who created the low riders,you look stupid in the low riders,
Again the encyclopedia dum azz. The encyclopedia tell you everythting cuz chino bell is a fake fantazy name u made up

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#447 Feb 12, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
afro-latino activist and political leaders in latin america have been trying to build relationships and get support from aa for a long time.
and afro-latinos in the states are also proactive in this area as well. this is something you see quite often on the EC where we have a lot of afro-latinos.
as a strategy, building strong relationships with afro-latinos, which is bigger than many people realize, could be a more natural bridge between aa and the rest of the hispanic community.
Please brother looms'' would you tell me in what cities on the east coast?
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#448 Feb 13, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Again the encyclopedia dum azz. The encyclopedia tell you everythting cuz chino bell is a fake fantazy name u made up
i have'nt created anything before the low lows a from so.cal i dont need no enccylopedia, i know the brothers created the low low riders,how can a mix-ican all of a sudden create,somthing,and nothing after the lowe lows,
BlackXMessiah

Birmingham, UK

#449 Feb 13, 2013
One thing I've found striking is that the majority of hate crimes perpetuated by Mexicans towards African Americans are done in Cali notice a couple of things:

1) Mexican hate crimes wasn't anywhere near the the frequency it's at now back in the 80/90's

2) Mexicans living in predominately Blacks states/towns (Detroit, Philadelphia , Cincinnati, Ohio, Chicago and many others Mexicans tend to be much more "cooler" with blacks as many would say

This shows me that the Mexicans that appear to get along with blacks aren't really getting along with them at all they simply have enough sense not to attack Black people when the numbers are in OUR favor and seeming how blacks tend to be more accepting of diversity then other races we embrace unity from any race particularly from "brown" people. I can almost bet that if the Mexican population got over 40% in Chicago and the Black Population dropped under 10% you would begin to see more hate crimes from Mexicans it's a power/conquest thing.

This is why black people shouldn't trust anybody from a different race/ethnicity Latino Asian Arab White and for all you blacks that like to talk that black/brown unity crap ask yourself 1) Where was the black/brown unity during the civil rights movement 2) Where was the black/brown unity when Trayvon Martin got shot I didn't see any Latinos marching....... 3) Why do Latinos keep killing and being racist to blacks in California especially?? think about it the only reason why their not racist in other areas is because WE have large numbers in other states 4) Mexicans aren't fully Indians they've White European blood in them also (Mestizos) so if you have no issue calling the white man the devil that means they've have devil in them too.

That is all
Nubian king

Harrisburg, PA

#450 Feb 13, 2013
BlackXMessiah wrote:
One thing I've found striking is that the majority of hate crimes perpetuated by Mexicans towards African Americans are done in Cali notice a couple of things:
1) Mexican hate crimes wasn't anywhere near the the frequency it's at now back in the 80/90's
2) Mexicans living in predominately Blacks states/towns (Detroit, Philadelphia , Cincinnati, Ohio, Chicago and many others Mexicans tend to be much more "cooler" with blacks as many would say
This shows me that the Mexicans that appear to get along with blacks aren't really getting along with them at all they simply have enough sense not to attack Black people when the numbers are in OUR favor and seeming how blacks tend to be more accepting of diversity then other races we embrace unity from any race particularly from "brown" people. I can almost bet that if the Mexican population got over 40% in Chicago and the Black Population dropped under 10% you would begin to see more hate crimes from Mexicans it's a power/conquest thing.
This is why black people shouldn't trust anybody from a different race/ethnicity Latino Asian Arab White and for all you blacks that like to talk that black/brown unity crap ask yourself 1) Where was the black/brown unity during the civil rights movement 2) Where was the black/brown unity when Trayvon Martin got shot I didn't see any Latinos marching....... 3) Why do Latinos keep killing and being racist to blacks in California especially?? think about it the only reason why their not racist in other areas is because WE have large numbers in other states 4) Mexicans aren't fully Indians they've White European blood in them also (Mestizos) so if you have no issue calling the white man the devil that means they've have devil in them too.
That is all
Last I heard AAs had white blood too.
Also, yur black diaspora Latinos aren't involved.
Neither are East Coast Latinos or the rest of Latin America.
So why bring them into it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black crime is getting out of control 20 min coretta lioness 9... 28
I have white wife! 23 min KIP 111
Racist Trolls, quit chimpin' about Cam Newton 24 min Wadi 1
Black Males Top Pedo Crimes Per Capita In USA 26 min Fred 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 28 min USAsince1680 1,346,063
I live the Black Male American Dream!! 28 min KIP 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 29 min KiloEcho 39,884
More from around the web