Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansin...
spicy mike

Vancouver, WA

#364 Feb 3, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Correction the lowriders started by Chicano crew call the Imperials. Get your facts right n the crew star accepting Black into the crew cuz they love they like the way the car look. The Zoot suit as well. Latino do like whar AA came out with as me being one I know Aa started rap,R&B,breakdance,and pop music that belongs to AA and is good
im from cali chino bell a brother started the low low riding,if mexicans started low riding,why they did'nt create it in mexico,why you waited to come into the black communities to start low-riding,mexican dont have no rythum,low riding started by blacks,you know nothing about bounceing,and we were wearing zoot suits in the 1920s,zoot suits started i n new york, it was big band era,mexicans know nothing about lindy hopping/ i grew up in the 60s in cali,and mexicans were wearing cowboy boots and hats,with thoese big belt buckels, in the next 10 years you.ll be saying you started rapp culture vultures I KNOW
Miguel

Corona, CA

#367 Feb 3, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>im from cali chino bell a brother started the low low riding,if mexicans started low riding,why they did'nt create it in mexico,why you waited to come into the black communities to start low-riding,mexican dont have no rythum,low riding started by blacks,you know nothing about bounceing,and we were wearing zoot suits in the 1920s,zoot suits started i n new york, it was big band era,mexicans know nothing about lindy hopping/ i grew up in the 60s in cali,and mexicans were wearing cowboy boots and hats,with thoese big belt buckels, in the next 10 years you.ll be saying you started rapp culture vultures I KNOW
pay attention I said chicanos started the lowriding. Chicanos mean mexicanamerican n it started on 1950's but the Imperials was the firsr crew m.also started zootsuif but as far as rap that is africanameri,an thing get your facts right..
spicy mike

Vancouver, WA

#368 Feb 4, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>pay attention I said chicanos started the lowriding. Chicanos mean mexicanamerican n it started on 1950's but the Imperials was the firsr crew m.also started zootsuif but as far as rap that is africanameri,an thing get your facts right..
you aint started no low low riding,i know the brothers who started the low riding,all of a sudden you mexicans=chicaia, have'nt created nothig else that the world has copied,but all of a sudden you create somthing, blacks started the zoo suits way back in the 20s,you cant dance,you have no rythum,so how can you mexicans create anything,you font have a creative mind,you copy us with everything you're the creator of 0,you're catholic,and with the roman catholic religon,it forbids individual thought,with you catholic alanticism mythology,meaning the church has to think for you,because you're to stupid to think for yourself,i grew up in the 60s in sandiego,you were wearing cowboy boots and hats
El Goucho

New York, NY

#369 Feb 4, 2013
We will take what we want ese. You negrocitos better beware and stay out of our way.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#370 Feb 4, 2013
El Goucho wrote:
We will take what we want ese. You negrocitos better beware and stay out of our way.
Ok we will lol. But the europeans wont! Were not your problem buddy.
Miguel

Corona, CA

#371 Feb 4, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>you aint started no low low riding,i know the brothers who started the low riding,all of a sudden you mexicans=chicaia, have'nt created nothig else that the world has copied,but all of a sudden you create somthing, blacks started the zoo suits way back in the 20s,you cant dance,you have no rythum,so how can you mexicans create anything,you font have a creative mind,you copy us with everything you're the creator of 0,you're catholic,and with the roman catholic religon,it forbids individual thought,with you catholic alanticism mythology,meaning the church has to think for you,because you're to stupid to think for yourself,i grew up in the 60s in sandiego,you were wearing cowboy boots and hats
Lowrider is Chicanos google it up stop being in denial I can bring the name if u wish. Am not gonna an ignorant abd racist like u callng us stupid but I will u r ignorant and stupid. Good black peoole has nothing to do with your ignorancy and stupidity.
Ship wreck

Phoenix, AZ

#372 Feb 4, 2013
Coon Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't it Louis Farakhan in San Diego recently who gave a speech saying blacks were the first Mexicans? That blacks were the first to inhabit that land? I don't think the Mexicans appreciated that. They already claim California as Azltan or something like that. When Mexicans take over Southern CA, they won't give a shyt about nigherz. They racially profile in Mexico and don't care about nigherz crying racism. They don't have a guilt complex like whites do in America.
yu must be a want to be nazzi fake ass wood yu know damn well tht the US is in on the racist ass mexican shit due to drug smuggle MFs wants to get Paid but anyway most pple is hatters towards history and for some reason wants 2 be just like the pple their are againts but yah cali do have a major prblem and that Sheriff in Arizonia is close to right ideal but negative concur big time over positive so my question is to yu Nazzi is how yull going to handle it when they really start focusing on yull
Ship wreck

Phoenix, AZ

#373 Feb 4, 2013
Most_Highs_Image wrote:
<quoted text>
Well actually the mexicans are "native indians" or part of the native american ppl. And they were brought here around 700 b.c. Spaniards and mexicans are two different ppl. Spanish are part of the euro family. The spanish came to destroy the aztec and mayan ppl and colonize them. But the reason mexicans are so light now is because they had offspring with the spanish. Look at an old picture of a mexican (aztec) and tell me they dont look like the native americans in the north!
the black pple better knwn as Olmecs from West Africa was in Mexico before BC type up the Olmecs on yur computer and tell me what did yu read

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#374 Feb 4, 2013
Ship wreck wrote:
<quoted text> the black pple better knwn as Olmecs from West Africa was in Mexico before BC type up the Olmecs on yur computer and tell me what did yu read
Oh yeah im aware of that. Read 2nd esdras 13:39-45 and tell me what you think.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#375 Feb 4, 2013
El Goucho wrote:
you stupid wet-back savage for the catholic,take what you can have the prisons,welfare offices,and anything free,you're to stupid to take anything, you can take your hotpepper eating ass off our forums and videos, YOU'RE NOT WELCOMED you 4 world savage string lice headed chimp

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#376 Feb 4, 2013
This never happen. This is only white people trying to cause racial tension.

Level 2

Location hidden

#378 Feb 4, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>you stupid wet-back savage for the catholic,take what you can have the prisons,welfare offices,and anything free,you're to stupid to take anything, you can take your hotpepper eating ass off our forums and videos, YOU'RE NOT WELCOMED you 4 world savage string lice headed chimp
how dare you talk to him like that

Level 2

Location hidden

#379 Feb 4, 2013
Mike enough with your lies already.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#380 Feb 4, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>Lowrider is Chicanos google it up stop being in denial I can bring the name if u wish. Am not gonna an ignorant abd racist like u callng us stupid but I will u r ignorant and stupid. Good black peoole has nothing to do with your ignorancy and stupidity.
ok let me put it this way,just say you created the low low rider witch i know you mexicans did'nt,the low rider comes from a created thought, so its been 65 years,you mean to tell to you have'nt came up with anything else,if you created the low low riders,you should of came up with somthing else since, i know the people who created the low-low riders, the same people who come up with somthing new to bring to the world,we have came up with rapp music,slang,tiger woods brought golf to a new level,gabby douglas gymnastics ,and the list goes on,,this has been in the last 20 years,what have you created that the world has copied nothing,you people did'nt create no low-low riding,you added on to the low riders,and the white media gave you credit for it,ask a mexican over 50 years old who can up with the low rider idea, i know i grew up in so.cali in the 60s,you were wearing cowboy boots and hats,with thoese big buckles
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#381 Feb 4, 2013
Lena Gomez wrote:
Mike enough with your lies already.
look this is an african american forum,you dont run shit,you dont see me posting any comments on all you la-rats forims,,you got a lot of nerve, comming here with your petty 2 cents. allways watching and copying us, bitch, leave us alone you stupid mix-ican, YOU'RE NOT WELCOMED

Level 2

Location hidden

#382 Feb 4, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>ok let me put it this way,just say you created the low low rider witch i know you mexicans did'nt,the low rider comes from a created thought, so its been 65 years,you mean to tell to you have'nt came up with anything else,if you created the low low riders,you should of came up with somthing else since, i know the people who created the low-low riders, the same people who come up with somthing new to bring to the world,we have came up with rapp music,slang,tiger woods brought golf to a new level,gabby douglas gymnastics ,and the list goes on,,this has been in the last 20 years,what have you created that the world has copied nothing,you people did'nt create no low-low riding,you added on to the low riders,and the white media gave you credit for it,ask a mexican over 50 years old who can up with the low rider idea, i know i grew up in so.cali in the 60s,you were wearing cowboy boots and hats,with thoese big buckles
ja ja ja
Miguel

Perris, CA

#383 Feb 4, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>ok let me put it this way,just say you created the low low rider witch i know you mexicans did'nt,the low rider comes from a created thought, so its been 65 years,you mean to tell to you have'nt came up with anything else,if you created the low low riders,you should of came up with somthing else since, i know the people who created the low-low riders, the same people who come up with somthing new to bring to the world,we have came up with rapp music,slang,tiger woods brought golf to a new level,gabby douglas gymnastics ,and the list goes on,,this has been in the last 20 years,what have you created that the world has copied nothing,you people did'nt create no low-low riding,you added on to the low riders,and the white media gave you credit for it,ask a mexican over 50 years old who can up with the low rider idea, i know i grew up in so.cali in the 60s,you were wearing cowboy boots and hats,with thoese big buckles
For your info is the mexican from mexico who dress like a cowboy. Later on you gonna say that u know who createc the TV. Lol. Lowriders started on 50's by Chicanos stop being in denial. Just cuz your fantazy friends had a fantazy lowrider.dont.mean they invented. Keep living that fantazy world

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#384 Feb 5, 2013
this is the craziest thread.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#385 Feb 5, 2013
Miguel wrote:
<quoted text>For your info is the mexican from mexico who dress like a cowboy. Later on you gonna say that u know who createc the TV. Lol. Lowriders started on 50's by Chicanos stop being in denial. Just cuz your fantazy friends had a fantazy lowrider.dont.mean they invented. Keep living that fantazy world
if you had the creativity to do the low low riding 65 years ago, why have'nt you created anything else, that the world has copied,anyone whos that creative to put hydraulics on the car would of came up with somthing else by this time, i know you did'nt create the low=low riding,i know the blacks started the 1st low-low riders, we have come up with new forms of music,concious rapp,gansta rapp,new forms of slang,new forms of entertainment, new forms of dress, look at the black gymnist gabby douglas,she won gold and faced white supremecy at the same time,now thats a creative mind,look at tiger woods hes created a new form of golf,dr.charles drew blood plasma,dr.george washington carver spit the peanut to make peanut energy, but i will say the mexicans brought new things to the low-low rider, but i know the low-low rider came from a creative thought=black,
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#386 Feb 5, 2013
Lena Gomez wrote:
<quoted text> ja ja ja
go bother, thoese europeans who stole your land, you dumb bitch, and leave us alone,YOU'RE NOT WELCOMED

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SCIENTIFIC PROOF that Hebrew Israelite were Cau... (Mar '15) 1 min anonymous 269
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,582,896
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 3 min Harrisson 40
Antifa traitors planning Nationwide riots in No... 4 min Allahu Akbar 16
Now it's the Asian man's turn. 8 min Allahu Akbar 6
The Downfall of USA Marks the End of the Dark A... 11 min The Power Of Mast... 2
RMG : Why all Americans should respect and hono... 12 min Hmm the meanie 3
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 51 min Marcus Washington 243
Rape by Cop 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 48
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 2 hr Redefined 136
Power of Master Lee for President. 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 30
More from around the web