spicy mike

Portland, OR

#318 Jan 28, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
http://www.pewhispanic. org/2008/02/11/us-population-p rojections-2005-2050/
go post your wet=back shit on all thoese la-rats forums,leave us alone culture,get it through your lice infested monkey head we hate wet=backs, YOU'RE NOT WELCOMED

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#319 Jan 28, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>wait until they get the numbers,there going to run your ass out of town
we and our mexican and latina people have a lot of good times together!!
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#320 Jan 29, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
we and our mexican and latina people have a lot of good times together!!
if you're having such a good time, why waste time on an african-american post, so common scince tells me different,i think 4 world latins are trying to find out if we blacks are hipp to your dirty,stinky tactic's,and your jealious hearted agenda,i know all about your state of mind,i wish they round your ass up, and throw you back to thoese4 world jungle shit holes in latin america where you came from

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#321 Jan 29, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>go post your wet=back shit on all thoese la-rats forums,leave us alone culture,get it through your lice infested monkey head we hate wet=backs, YOU'RE NOT WELCOMED
Screams the silverback!:)

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#322 Jan 30, 2013
i looooooovvvvveeee mexicans and latinas!!! maybe i'll marry one of my brown brothas so we can have lovey blaxican babies!!!
Barros Serrano-Bey

Reserve, NM

#323 Jan 30, 2013
spicy mike wrote:
<quoted text>and by that time it will be mex=shit=co 2,then your currupt leaders will move north,and you wet=backs will be in the same situation you jumped the boader to get away from,and when your currupt leaders take over,what boader your going to jump, canada will shoot wet=backs,then to sneak into another country you wet-backs will have swim the pacific ocean, to sneak into another country ,where the shark will be waiting for you shit-colored wet=back asses
HAHA HA how desperate you are... surrounded by Spanish speakers, boy? LOL... chíngate.

Mexico's corruption traces to the USA, to the USA corporations who run the Mexican economy.

You moron, the USA is responsible for the whole mess! LOL!!!

I enjoy watching your racist angst, boy. Here come more across the border!!! LOL

Better learn to speak spanish, boy.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#324 Jan 30, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
you dirty hotpepper, sav-age stringy lie headed w-e-t b-a-c-k a-p-e we hate your guts
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#326 Jan 30, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
i looooooovvvvveeee mexicans and latinas!!! maybe i'll marry one of my brown brothas so we can have lovey blaxican babies!!!
another anchor to drop on the welfare system, free education,free free free,you'll be eating dirt in a minute
wino

United States

#329 Jan 30, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
silverback that's a compliment coño he'll take 10 white orangutan on anytime the strongest in the hood
wino

United States

#330 Jan 30, 2013
Here in L A the Mexican gangs are the least concern for us blacks they are too buzy taking eachother out 18st againgst m13 and and on they do not have the time to kill blacks lol....killll shooot vamos....

Location hidden

#331 Jan 30, 2013
Mexican Warp Drive Inventor

Miguel Alcubierre at Campus Party, Mexico, 2011 Born Miguel Alcubierre Moya

Mexico City Nationality Mexican

Occupation

Theoretical physicistMiguel Alcubierre Moya (born 1964, Mexico City) is a Mexican theoretical physicist.[1] He obtained a degree in physics, and a Master of Science in theoretical physics at the School of Science of Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM).

Biography

At the end of 1990, Alcubierre moved to Wales to attend graduate school at the University of Wales, Cardiff, receiving his doctorate through study of numerical general relativity.[1][2][3]

After 1996 he worked at the Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics in Potsdam, Germany, developing new numerical techniques used in the description of black holes. Since 2002, he has worked at the Nuclear Sciences Institute of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), where he conducts research in numerical relativity, employing computers to formulate and solve the physical equations first proposed by Albert Einstein.[4]

The solitary wave solutions proposed by Alcubierre for the Einsteinian field equations may possibly prove general relativity consistent with the experimentally verified non-locality of quantum mechanics. This work militates against the idea that quantum non-locality would ultimately require abandoning the mathematical structure of general relativity.

On 11 June 2012, Miguel Alcubierre was appointed Director of the Nuclear Sciences Institute at the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM).

May 1994 paper

Alcubierre is best known for the proposal of "The Warp Drive: Hyper-fast travel within general relativity" which appeared in the science journal Classical and Quantum Gravity.

In this, he describes the Alcubierre drive, a theoretical means of traveling faster than light that does not violate the physical principle that nothing can locally travel faster than light.

In this paper, he constructed a model that might transport a volume of flat space inside a "bubble" of curved space. This bubble is driven forward by a local expansion of space-time behind it, and an opposite contraction in front of it, so that theoretically a spaceship would be placed in motion by forces generated in the change made by space-time.

Media appearances

Miguel Alcubierre made a special appearance on the TV productions "How William Shatner Changed the World"[5] and Michio Kaku's Sci Fi Science: Physics of the Impossible,[6][7] in which his warp bubble theory was discussed.

Alcubierre has been twice invited to interviews on radio station Radio Educación XEEP (1060 AM), first on 18 February 2011, and later on 4 March 2011, on the technology-related talk show Interfase, where he explained his views about the current state of scientific and technology research in Mexico, and gave a brief introduction to his warp drive model and how it came to be.[8][9

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miguel_Alcubierr...
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#332 Jan 31, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
Occupation
Theoretical physicistMiguel Alcubierre Moya (born 1964, Mexico City) is a Mexican theoretical physicist.[1] He obtained a degree in physics, and a Master of Science in theoretical physics at the School of Science of Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México (UNAM).
Biography
At the end of 1990, Alcubierre moved to Wales to attend graduate school at the University of Wales, Cardiff, receiving his doctorate through study of numerical general relativity.[1][2][3]
After 1996 he worked at the Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics in Potsdam, Germany, developing new numerical techniques used in the description of black holes. Since 2002, he has worked at the Nuclear Sciences Institute of the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), where he conducts research in numerical relativity, employing computers to formulate and solve the physical equations first proposed by Albert Einstein.[4]
The solitary wave solutions proposed by Alcubierre for the Einsteinian field equations may possibly prove general relativity consistent with the experimentally verified non-locality of quantum mechanics. This work militates against the idea that quantum non-locality would ultimately require abandoning the mathematical structure of general relativity.
On 11 June 2012, Miguel Alcubierre was appointed Director of the Nuclear Sciences Institute at the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM).
May 1994 paper
Alcubierre is best known for the proposal of "The Warp Drive: Hyper-fast travel within general relativity" which appeared in the science journal Classical and Quantum Gravity.
In this, he describes the Alcubierre drive, a theoretical means of traveling faster than light that does not violate the physical principle that nothing can locally travel faster than light.
In this paper, he constructed a model that might transport a volume of flat space inside a "bubble" of curved space. This bubble is driven forward by a local expansion of space-time behind it, and an opposite contraction in front of it, so that theoretically a spaceship would be placed in motion by forces generated in the change made by space-time.
Media appearances
Miguel Alcubierre made a special appearance on the TV productions "How William Shatner Changed the World"[5] and Michio Kaku's Sci Fi Science: Physics of the Impossible,[6][7] in which his warp bubble theory was discussed.
Alcubierre has been twice invited to interviews on radio station Radio Educación XEEP (1060 AM), first on 18 February 2011, and later on 4 March 2011, on the technology-related talk show Interfase, where he explained his views about the current state of scientific and technology research in Mexico, and gave a brief introduction to his warp drive model and how it came to be.[8][9
more wet-back bull=shit why are you posting that garbage on an african american post,go post that non-since on all thoese eurocentrics or la-rats forums, you wet-backs came from spain you're spainard-arab mix,you came with the spanish conquistadors,you're no native of the americas,you're part of a hoax,that was created by the pope of rome and the holy roman empire,they used you wet-backs to spread christianity in the america, mex=shit=co is a slave colony created by the roman catholic church ,you were born with the catholic mythology called atlantism,you're supposed to do what you're told,no individual thought,aka gangs,you;re not supposed to qustion authority,so your made to be stupid, thats why you have'nt brought anything to the world,that the world has copied,oce again go away YOU'RE NOT WELCOMED, SLAVE
Burt Campbell

Payson, AZ

#333 Jan 31, 2013
Hispanics are the sworn enemy. Stupid Black Caucus acts like nothing happening.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#334 Jan 31, 2013
Burt Campbell wrote:
Hispanics are the sworn enemy. Stupid Black Caucus acts like nothing happening.
they know whats happening, there peadling the wet-backs vote even though 70% of them dont vote,they know most blacks are starting to roll with the indendependant vote, you see they know blacks are fed up with the dems and republicans, the dems are welfare hustlers, al sharpton went to arizona to pedal the wet-backs vote,thell do anything for money
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#336 Jan 31, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
Occupation
Biography
May 1994 paper
Media appearances
we dont want to hear that wet=back shit GO post that shit on thoese LA-RATS forums,YOU'RE NOT WELCOMED, stringy headed lice infested, chimp

Location hidden

#338 Jan 31, 2013
RyGuy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have fought mexicans before. They mean nothing to me. I said my bro are friends with the mexican males not me. A mexican asked out my blue eye sister. She said no. I use to be friends with a few mexican males before they double crossed me. This fat little mexican guy and this taller fat mexican guy(his cousin had the hots for me but that is another story for another time) said a racial slur to me then threw something at my eyes. Then he laughed. Myself being very skinny at the time but strong. Plus I was never 1 to be pushed around. He knew that Iris likes my eyes. Plus she likes how I look. I gave him(the tall fat mexican) a uppercut to the gut to remember. His friend looked at him quickly then looked at me then him then me then him. She was clearly shocked. My eyes went half open. He did nothing or he would be next. He teared up. Could not get air into his lungs. I think I could make out a sorry but he could not even breathe. He started to choking on his own well. You know when you can't get any air after something knocks the air out of you very hard. Well that was what he was going through. You see he was making choking sounds while saying "sorry Ryan" in a whisper. All the white guys saw it. They mocked him even harder then. I recall 1 time him busting out of school as they were yelling calling him racial slurs!"!!! Funny just the other day he called me a racial slurs and threw something at my eyes. Anywho that is my story. I hope you all enjoy.
Mexican born Scientist working in the United States

Alvarez - Gonzalez Rafael -(molecular biologist)

Albert Vinicio Bae -(physicist, Science educator)

Rodrigo Banuelos -(mathematician)

Barona, Andres, Jr.-(educational psychologist)

Diaz, Fernando G.-(neurosurgeon)

Garcia, Hector P.-(physician, activist)

Garcia - Luna - Aceves J.J.(electrical engineer, inventor)

Arturo Gómez-Pompa (botanist)

Gonzalez, Elma (cell biologist

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_scien...

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#339 Feb 1, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Mexican born Scientist working in the United States
Alvarez - Gonzalez Rafael -(molecular biologist)
Albert Vinicio Bae -(physicist, Science educator)
Rodrigo Banuelos -(mathematician)
Barona, Andres, Jr.-(educational psychologist)
Diaz, Fernando G.-(neurosurgeon)
Garcia, Hector P.-(physician, activist)
Garcia - Luna - Aceves J.J.(electrical engineer, inventor)
Arturo Gómez-Pompa (botanist)
Gonzalez, Elma (cell biologist
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_scien...
This is a huge big TROLL ALERT. Who are you fooling? This is ridiculous.

Location hidden

#340 Feb 1, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Your assumptions about it are ridiculous.

Since: Feb 09

My Own World

#341 Feb 1, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, pre-1980s, Hispanics/Latinos comprised less than 5% of the US population- and most came from several generations of US citizens. They were basically concentrated in half a dozen states or so- I am counting Cubans who were mostly in Florida 1950s and after as well as Puerto Ricans- heavily in the New York State area for some time- as well as those originally from south of the border, mostly of Mexican descent, who were concentrated in the southwest US. Among these earlier people, a high percent got educations, started businesses for their entire community (not just their ethnic group as is common now), worked alongside other Americans for the same money in a huge variety of jobs, etc. At least that's what seems to be the case in Texas where I live. They weren't gangbangers, etc. to any noticeable extent. Most of the more recent arrivals are very different.
spicy mike

Portland, OR

#342 Feb 1, 2013
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, pre-1980s, Hispanics/Latinos comprised less than 5% of the US population- and most came from several generations of US citizens. They were basically concentrated in half a dozen states or so- I am counting Cubans who were mostly in Florida 1950s and after as well as Puerto Ricans- heavily in the New York State area for some time- as well as those originally from south of the border, mostly of Mexican descent, who were concentrated in the southwest US. Among these earlier people, a high percent got educations, started businesses for their entire community (not just their ethnic group as is common now), worked alongside other Americans for the same money in a huge variety of jobs, etc. At least that's what seems to be the case in Texas where I live. They weren't gangbangers, etc. to any noticeable extent. Most of the more recent arrivals are very different.
go post your bull=shit on your la-rats forums, we do give a shit about you,you w-e-t-s backs are allways following and listening to us culture,with a 70% drop out rate,thoese people you're talking about are long gone,LEAVE US ALONE WE HATE YOU,wet-backs

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why can't people... 3 min MsNewNew 16
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,111,088
Who else LOVES natural hair on black women ! 4 min DinieRay 15
Brothers, would you Date A Black Woman Dating W... 9 min Phoenix Ascended 114
Brady Paige: Yet Another Damaged Goods BBC Bytch 12 min spyrograf jr 14
Maceo is Obsessed with WM/BW & WW!!!!! LMAO 19 min DinieRay 4
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 20 min Glimmer 95,520
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr KiloEcho 24,727
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 2 hr tell the truth 278
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 2 hr African AE 837
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 4 hr Stupid Thread 371
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 4 hr Ben YISRAEL 6,507
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••