#273 Jan 5, 2013
American blacks have ruined minnesota

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#274 Jan 7, 2013
I-Like-It wrote:
Just like Weird Al I'm from straight outta Lynnwood and I can say ain't no blacks being 'cleansed' out of LA by Mexicans or anyone else. For one, the real banging that went down is now history. That would have been in the 80's and early 90's when everybody and their grandmother was duckin' bullets from Crip-on-Crip violence. I moved out in 2005 but I know that level of violence doesn't happen anymore. The blacks that are leaving are doing so because they are lifting themselves up; better schooling, jobs, better neighborhoods. Some are moving to the Inland Empire. Some to Sacramento. Others to Atlanta. Some were moving to Las Vegas before the financial crisis. If Mexicans want to live in s*itholes like Compton, Watts, or South LA, have go at it. That whole Mexican-on-black violence thing was way over hyped, as I said level 10 violence has long since died down. BTW, Compton is like 60 percent Mexican now but Crips still rule at night there.
i have people who live in compton and it is pretty safe. at night it is like a ghost town. you hardly see anyone on the streets. compton AINT NOTHING like NWA pumped it u to be lae 80s early 90s.
TheTRUTH

Brooklyn, NY

#277 Jan 8, 2013
It's simple. Mexicans DID scare blacks out of LA. There are more or more Mexican vs black confrontations in schools and neighborhoods due to the demographic changes. Black neighborhoods are becoming brown all around the country. Of course, the crime rates immediately drop. In the meantime, Mexicans are slowly bettering themselves. Of course, with the constant influx on new immigrants, it's difficult for Mexicans to establish themselves as fully part of the dominant culture. However, they open businesses and work hard (things blacks will NEVER do) and for that, they will slowly gain respect after typical resistance to incoming immigrants. Point is, blacks are at the bottom of the barrel and always will be. It's at the point where only a black or liberal could deny the fact that blacks are useless as a species. Even with the DECADES of all the government help (programs, food stamps, affirmative action) blacks are still at the bottom. Amazingly, they're not even ashamed that immigrants come here with nothing and do not even know the language YET end up doing better than blacks. Again, only blacks and liberals would try to deny this obvious reality.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#278 Jan 9, 2013
TheTRUTH wrote:
It's simple. Mexicans DID scare blacks out of LA. There are more or more Mexican vs black confrontations in schools and neighborhoods due to the demographic changes. Black neighborhoods are becoming brown all around the country. Of course, the crime rates immediately drop. In the meantime, Mexicans are slowly bettering themselves. Of course, with the constant influx on new immigrants, it's difficult for Mexicans to establish themselves as fully part of the dominant culture. However, they open businesses and work hard (things blacks will NEVER do) and for that, they will slowly gain respect after typical resistance to incoming immigrants. Point is, blacks are at the bottom of the barrel and always will be. It's at the point where only a black or liberal could deny the fact that blacks are useless as a species. Even with the DECADES of all the government help (programs, food stamps, affirmative action) blacks are still at the bottom. Amazingly, they're not even ashamed that immigrants come here with nothing and do not even know the language YET end up doing better than blacks. Again, only blacks and liberals would try to deny this obvious reality.
well if all this is true, you should be very, very happy as a white person because you all have done all you could possibly do to keep blk people under your foot.

now you have dreamth up this fantasy about mexicans and the future plight of blk people when you should be worrying about your children living in america as a minority in the next 15 to 20 years.

i wonder how you will be looked at and treated then?
rolls

Alton, UK

#279 Jan 9, 2013
its nt cleasing its jus gang members who want to target any1 from a community as revenge for a rival gang from that community that did sumthing. saying this is cleasing is liek saying blacks also want to clease mexicans becoz som black gang members want to target any mexicans becoz of their beef with a rival gang.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#280 Jan 9, 2013
rolls wrote:
its nt cleasing its jus gang members who want to target any1 from a community as revenge for a rival gang from that community that did sumthing. saying this is cleasing is liek saying blacks also want to clease mexicans becoz som black gang members want to target any mexicans becoz of their beef with a rival gang.
of course this is all it is. but desparate folks like racists want it to be a cleansing: the mindset of these people is, if mexicans and blk americans are at each others throats they will leave white folk alone.

so they are dreaming up and praying for a big mexican/Blamerican race war.
Nate F

Peoria, IL

#281 Jan 13, 2013
Seems black iggas starting crap and fighting everyone... mexicans, whites, asians, fair skin blacks and other immigrants.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#282 Jan 13, 2013
rolls wrote:
Yep!
TheTRUTH

Brooklyn, NY

#283 Jan 23, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
of course this is all it is. but desparate folks like racists want it to be a cleansing: the mindset of these people is, if mexicans and blk americans are at each others throats they will leave white folk alone.
so they are dreaming up and praying for a big mexican/Blamerican race war.
There isn't anything to "dream up". It's reality. There are big racial fights quite often in many states. Except, instead of being White vs black, it's Mexicans vs blacks. It's a combination of demographic changes and apes being their usual ape-self. Apes like fighting with everyone.
Now, you can say it's not true or it's just White people dreaming, but that won't change the reality. Btw, if you want links as prove, just let me know. There are MANY. Face it, the ape population is, and will be, at a standstill for decades.
Mexicans are going to continue taking over "your" neighborhoods and there is NOTHING you can do about it lol. I love seeing black neighborhoods turn brown. The crime rate ALWAYS drops. Either it's a miraculous coincidence or crime rates are racist LOL
TheTRUTH

Brooklyn, NY

#284 Jan 23, 2013
THX Bringer of Tidings

Jefferson, OR

#285 Jan 23, 2013
Mexicans know how to deal with blacks. The reverse is not true at all.

“The sun also rises”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dubtown Ohio

#286 Jan 23, 2013
I'm all for cleansing the world of racists that would be well worth while.This world would be a better place for sure.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#287 Jan 23, 2013
as long as the average black is alone and unarmed, the average Hispanic has little difficulty thrashing the black around like a saltwater crocodile does to a wildebeest, even in the black's own neighborhoods. when you eliminate the black's guns, knives or other equalizer elements (i.e. rat-pack attacks), you're stripping away his entire defense mechanisms.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#288 Jan 23, 2013
we love our mexican and latina counterparts! no problems with them at all. only jail bird latina, mexican and blamerican fight.....
Lopez

Perris, CA

#289 Jan 23, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
we love our mexican and latina counterparts! no problems with them at all. only jail bird latina, mexican and blamerican fight.....
You dont love me...you just love my doggystyle.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#290 Jan 23, 2013
Coon Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't it Louis Farakhan in San Diego recently who gave a speech saying blacks were the first Mexicans? That blacks were the first to inhabit that land? I don't think the Mexicans appreciated that. They already claim California as Azltan or something like that. When Mexicans take over Southern CA, they won't give a shyt about nigherz. They racially profile in Mexico and don't care about nigherz crying racism. They don't have a guilt complex like whites do in America.
That is so true. The Mexicans couldn't care less about negroes whining about racism. It doesn't faze them in the least. They are going to handle their business no matter what. I have to give them credit for that. Also, you're right about them not liking Farrakhan's remarks. All it did was piss them off, big time.
Anonymous

New Zealand

#292 Jan 24, 2013
That's not tru at all. the mexicans love every body full stop.
Anonymous

New Zealand

#293 Jan 24, 2013
We are not racist at all. We just won't america back. it was ows to start of with so give the land back viva la mexico viva la america viva la afica viva la asia.all those land are ows i got prof to sae so..
TheTRUTH

Brooklyn, NY

#294 Jan 24, 2013
It's all over for the apes lol This is just a quick taste of what's ahead....DOZENS more like these below have taken place within the last few years...all around the country...bye bye APES!!! LOL

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jan/15/local...

http://www.splcenter.org/get-informed/intelli...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/03...

http://www.pennlive.com/midstate/index.ssf/20...

http://www.latimes.com/wpix-hempstead-school-...

http://newmexicoindependent.com/2238/racial-t...
TheTRUTH

Brooklyn, NY

#295 Jan 24, 2013
and more LOL

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2012/09/28/rio...

http://www.journalnow.com/news/local/article_...

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2011/09/la...

Yeah, guess us just us White people "dreaming", huh? I guess dreaming can create lots of real events lol

APES going down!!!!!!!!!! ;o)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 9 min African AE 104,243
Blacks Built the Great Wall of China (Mar '12) 13 min wall banger 72
Martin Luther King Jr. Would Have Opposed Gay M... 34 min Cowobunga 21
Whites being persecuted by Blacks in former Rho... 38 min BLACK -- FAMOUS 10
Non-AAs have NO RIGHT to be in this forum 53 min that is how 36
Racists and the White Man Syndrome = Entitled 1 hr lol at colored cr... 2
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr IMHOTEP 28,519
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Glimmer 30,211
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 3 hr African AE 330
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 6 hr Kenyanboy 169
More from around the web