Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansin...

Racist Mexican Gangs "Ethnic Cleansing" Blacks In L.A.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 29
Next Last
THX Brings Da Nooz

Brea, CA

#2 Jun 3, 2012
Well, my first job out of college was with a company in San Diego where I lived for almost 3 years. A couple times a month there was some story about cops finding a black corpse in a dumpster somewhere. Finally, after looking at what was going on at the time (and still) up in L.A. with the Mexican gangs, the cops finally got a clue that it was the Mexicans greasing these Negroes.

As usual, there was a great amount of chimping with the blacks, but the cops really couldn't do much about it. In some cases, they were sure the Mexicans had capped the colored and then simply slipped back over the border.

How many did they get? Who knows...

Quite a few.

RyGuy88

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

#4 Jun 3, 2012
Hmm I live in Minnesota. Which is worlds apart from LA Cali...mexicans are friends with blacks are friends with whites are friends with asians. That is how we do...LMAO!!!

RyGuy88

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

#5 Jun 3, 2012
I speak proper english most of the time being that 1 of my mother's double majors is English.
BlackDevil_ Anti Islam

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Jun 3, 2012
All of this is just gang violence.
THX Brings Da Nooz

Brea, CA

#7 Jun 3, 2012
Jiggz29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol at what happening in Texas in those boarder towns. It's not blacks that their killing it's white this is a true American problem
Actually, Mexican-on-gringo murder is very rare. My brother is in El Paso (Fort Hood) and deals with the Mexican problem constantly He's a LtCOL in the ACoE).

Mexican-on-Negro murder is much more common -- especially in SoCal (which is what this thread is about, right?), and by far the most common victim of Mexican violence are other Mexicans.

Again, I can think of dozens of examples of Mexicans TCOB on blacks, but only one or two cases of them doing the same with whites.
THX Brings Da Nooz

Brea, CA

#8 Jun 3, 2012
RyGuy88 wrote:
Hmm I live in Minnesota. Which is worlds apart from LA Cali...mexicans are friends with blacks are friends with whites are friends with asians. That is how we do...LMAO!!!
That's because there are far more Negroes in MN than Mexicans. If it were the other way around, they'd be finding dead coloreds in dumpsters all over the place.
Coon Hunter

Tishomingo, MS

#9 Jun 3, 2012
THX Brings Da Nooz wrote:
Well, my first job out of college was with a company in San Diego where I lived for almost 3 years. A couple times a month there was some story about cops finding a black corpse in a dumpster somewhere. Finally, after looking at what was going on at the time (and still) up in L.A. with the Mexican gangs, the cops finally got a clue that it was the Mexicans greasing these Negroes.
As usual, there was a great amount of chimping with the blacks, but the cops really couldn't do much about it. In some cases, they were sure the Mexicans had capped the colored and then simply slipped back over the border.
How many did they get? Who knows...
Quite a few.
This is true. The really hard core Mexican gangs have connections with the drug cartels. They don't play around. Everyone knows that of all the ethnic organized crime units the Mexis are the most hard core and brutal. And they hate nigherz with a passion.

I remember reading a post on another thread here about some Mexicans who went out to find a random nigher to kill. They ended up shooting some black kid on a bike. This was in the L.A. area.

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Over the Rhine

#10 Jun 3, 2012
Coon Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. The really hard core Mexican gangs have connections with the drug cartels. They don't play around. Everyone knows that of all the ethnic organized crime units the Mexis are the most hard core and brutal. And they hate nigherz with a passion.
I remember reading a post on another thread here about some Mexicans who went out to find a random nigher to kill. They ended up shooting some black kid on a bike. This was in the L.A. area.
Maybe,hopefully you will get caught in the middle of a war between the two gangs-please go to LA
Fran

San Diego, CA

#11 Jun 3, 2012
THX Brings Da Nooz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because there are far more Negroes in MN than Mexicans. If it were the other way around, they'd be finding dead coloreds in dumpsters all over the place.
Wher the hell are you from!!! You sound like a f--king Cracker loser!! Speak like youre from 2012! Not from 1900!! You sound like youre talking backwards!!
Coon Hunter

Tishomingo, MS

#12 Jun 3, 2012
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe,hopefully you will get caught in the middle of a war between the two gangs-please go to LA
Wasn't it Louis Farakhan in San Diego recently who gave a speech saying blacks were the first Mexicans? That blacks were the first to inhabit that land? I don't think the Mexicans appreciated that. They already claim California as Azltan or something like that. When Mexicans take over Southern CA, they won't give a shyt about nigherz. They racially profile in Mexico and don't care about nigherz crying racism. They don't have a guilt complex like whites do in America.

RyGuy88

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

#13 Jun 3, 2012
THX Brings Da Nooz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because there are far more Negroes in MN than Mexicans. If it were the other way around, they'd be finding dead coloreds in dumpsters all over the place.
I have fought mexicans before. They mean nothing to me. I said my bro are friends with the mexican males not me. A mexican asked out my blue eye sister. She said no. I use to be friends with a few mexican males before they double crossed me. This fat little mexican guy and this taller fat mexican guy(his cousin had the hots for me but that is another story for another time) said a racial slur to me then threw something at my eyes. Then he laughed. Myself being very skinny at the time but strong. Plus I was never 1 to be pushed around. He knew that Iris likes my eyes. Plus she likes how I look. I gave him(the tall fat mexican) a uppercut to the gut to remember. His friend looked at him quickly then looked at me then him then me then him. She was clearly shocked. My eyes went half open. He did nothing or he would be next. He teared up. Could not get air into his lungs. I think I could make out a sorry but he could not even breathe. He started to choking on his own well. You know when you can't get any air after something knocks the air out of you very hard. Well that was what he was going through. You see he was making choking sounds while saying "sorry Ryan" in a whisper. All the white guys saw it. They mocked him even harder then. I recall 1 time him busting out of school as they were yelling calling him racial slurs!"!!! Funny just the other day he called me a racial slurs and threw something at my eyes. Anywho that is my story. I hope you all enjoy.

RyGuy88

“Eyes Big as Child...:)”

Since: Apr 12

Mankato, MN

#14 Jun 3, 2012
The short mexican guy was a he.
Mandingo Warrior

Austin, TX

#15 Jun 3, 2012
Coon Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. The really hard core Mexican gangs have connections with the drug cartels. They don't play around. Everyone knows that of all the ethnic organized crime units the Mexis are the most hard core and brutal. And they hate nigherz with a passion.
I remember reading a post on another thread here about some Mexicans who went out to find a random nigher to kill. They ended up shooting some black kid on a bike. This was in the L.A. area.
Cartels don't scare me or any other brotha. I'll go up to El Chapo Guzman and pop a cap in his a**. ZETAS are terrified of the BM. We'll take over their business with our Saturday Night Specials.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#16 Jun 3, 2012
RyGuy88 wrote:
Hmm I live in Minnesota. Which is worlds apart from LA Cali...mexicans are friends with blacks are friends with whites are friends with asians. That is how we do...LMAO!!!
It's the same in L.A. the only people that say it isn't are people that don't live here and probably never been here. The only people that don't get along are gang bangers which is a small percentage of the population.
Mandingo Warrior

Austin, TX

#17 Jun 3, 2012
They can't cut my head off. My neck muscles are too strong and muscular.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#18 Jun 3, 2012
The killings seem to have subsided a bit in the Los Angeles area. The killing of Cheryl Green in the Harbor Gateway area was especially appalling.

I have noticed that Mexicans move into predominantly Black areas all the time, but don't like the reverse when it happens. That seems to inspire these cleansings.
THX B Whippin

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Jun 3, 2012
Coon Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>
This is true. The really hard core Mexican gangs have connections with the drug cartels. They don't play around. Everyone knows that of all the ethnic organized crime units the Mexis are the most hard core and brutal. And they hate nigherz with a passion.
I remember reading a post on another thread here about some Mexicans who went out to find a random nigher to kill. They ended up shooting some black kid on a bike. This was in the L.A. area.
When I lived in SD (16 years ago) I was dirt poor, fresh out of college, and making about $24k a year. So I shared this RATTY nasty apartment with this Vietnamese guy named "Tam" and his idiot brother “Vin”. Anyway, I don't know if you know San Diego very well, but the apartment was near El Cajon Blvd and University Ave between the 805 and the 15. Total shit-hole. One night I was FINALLY alone in the apartment with my then girlfriend, Charlie having gone out to the movies, and POP POP POP! Right in the parking lot under my 2nd floor bedroom window some Mexicans were shooting it out with someone. This would have been ’96 or ’97… Anyway, the Sand Diego cops roll up guns drawn, but as usual, the perps had all buggered off. The next day we heard on the news that the Mexicans had chased some L.A. nog gang members all the way down from Orange County and capped 2 of them, one in my parking lot (he must have completed the process of being made good elsewhere).

Anyway, this pattern repeated itself several time in my few years there. The “community leaders”(Sharpton/Jackson types) would appeal for peace and calm because their “people” were the ones getting their asses shot off by the beaners. But nothing much ever happened. The San Diego Sheriff at the time was one of us, if you know what I mean. I can’t remember his name, but I could tell he loathed coloreds and didn’t care that they were greasing nogs all over his county. His name was Bill-something-or-other.

It was a well-known fact among SoCal law enforcement that the beaners were waging a guerilla war against the Negroes. I have since “done the math” and found this common thread – where nogs outnumber beaners, the wetbacks are their best friends. Where it’s the other way around, the Mexicans TCOB. I have never found a place where this wasn’t true.
Mandingo Warrior

Austin, TX

#20 Jun 3, 2012
RyGuy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have fought mexicans before. They mean nothing to me. I said my bro are friends with the mexican males not me. A mexican asked out my blue eye sister. She said no. I use to be friends with a few mexican males before they double crossed me. This fat little mexican guy and this taller fat mexican guy(his cousin had the hots for me but that is another story for another time) said a racial slur to me then threw something at my eyes. Then he laughed. Myself being very skinny at the time but strong. Plus I was never 1 to be pushed around. He knew that Iris likes my eyes. Plus she likes how I look. I gave him(the tall fat mexican) a uppercut to the gut to remember. His friend looked at him quickly then looked at me then him then me then him. She was clearly shocked. My eyes went half open. He did nothing or he would be next. He teared up. Could not get air into his lungs. I think I could make out a sorry but he could not even breathe. He started to choking on his own well. You know when you can't get any air after something knocks the air out of you very hard. Well that was what he was going through. You see he was making choking sounds while saying "sorry Ryan" in a whisper. All the white guys saw it. They mocked him even harder then. I recall 1 time him busting out of school as they were yelling calling him racial slurs!"!!! Funny just the other day he called me a racial slurs and threw something at my eyes. Anywho that is my story. I hope you all enjoy.
Bruh you and I ought to go to Mexico and kick Cartel a**.
THX B Whippin

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Jun 3, 2012
RyGuy88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have fought mexicans before. They mean nothing to me. I said my bro are friends with the mexican males not me. A mexican asked out my blue eye sister. She said no. I use to be friends with a few mexican males before they double crossed me. This fat little mexican guy and this taller fat mexican guy(his cousin had the hots for me but that is another story for another time) said a racial slur to me then threw something at my eyes. Then he laughed. Myself being very skinny at the time but strong. Plus I was never 1 to be pushed around. He knew that Iris likes my eyes. Plus she likes how I look. I gave him(the tall fat mexican) a uppercut to the gut to remember. His friend looked at him quickly then looked at me then him then me then him. She was clearly shocked. My eyes went half open. He did nothing or he would be next. He teared up. Could not get air into his lungs. I think I could make out a sorry but he could not even breathe. He started to choking on his own well. You know when you can't get any air after something knocks the air out of you very hard. Well that was what he was going through. You see he was making choking sounds while saying "sorry Ryan" in a whisper. All the white guys saw it. They mocked him even harder then. I recall 1 time him busting out of school as they were yelling calling him racial slurs!"!!! Funny just the other day he called me a racial slurs and threw something at my eyes. Anywho that is my story. I hope you all enjoy.
I got in a fight with a Mexican once (when I was young and dumb). I was convinced that he could not feel pain. I beat him mercilessly for about 5 minutes and he just came back for more. They are tough little bastards.

Are you black or humans, btw...?
THX B Whippin

Brooklyn, NY

#22 Jun 3, 2012
Mandingo Warrior wrote:
They can't cut my head off. My neck muscles are too strong and muscular.
Their machetes are very sharp.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 29
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min SobieskiSavedEurope 1,481,401
she boon [email protected] wm at knifepoint 8 min Dan snow 12
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 12 min TeaseMyth 2,001
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 12 min Dan snow 82
Trump is the President in about 4 hours! MAGA! 12 min StopHillary 5
Donald Trump, our next President 14 min T-BOS 10
lT lS FlNlSHED 21 min The Jubilant Axe 2
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 59 min Snap 88
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr The Wookie 226
More from around the web