Hot Latina: BM are the best!!!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Hot Latina

Austin, TX

#1 Jun 21, 2013
BM are the best lovers, workers, fathers, husbands and have 9 inch dycks or bigger. I love BM! They're not considered Alpha Males for nothing. I love Black Papis
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#3 Jun 21, 2013
Hot Latina wrote:
BM are the best lovers, workers, fathers, husbands and have 9 inch dycks or bigger. I love BM! They're not considered Alpha Males for nothing. I love Black Papis
I know I know Mami but tone it down a bit before bitter jealous Sistaz and midget P.R. and Mexican men come in here to hate on you.
united black king

United States

#4 Jun 21, 2013
actually whites are the best black worshippers. latinas don't got nothing on white women and white men
http://m.topix.com/forum/afam/TLOG9L1GIG3L518...
Rish

United States

#5 Jun 21, 2013
Yea they have the lowest crime rates, they are the smartest, they make the most money, they kiss our feet, they treat us like queens, they are clean, they take care of their children and protect us.
united black king

United States

#6 Jun 21, 2013
Rish wrote:
Yea they have the lowest crime rates, they are the smartest, they make the most money, they kiss our feet, they treat us like queens, they are clean, they take care of their children and protect us.
if your trying to intimidate me by saying blacks do lots of crimes and that other stuff its not working and is a error you need to correct, so try again buddy. Im black and i don't even have a crime record. my son is 2 years old which i love so much. its good that you respect the special moments though. your low educated mind has failed to know that most black people dates each other. i love to see black people like you though. your so smart. oh and date out and encourage other blacks to date out too. this drama between blacks like you have started and have never Improved on this site called topix. yall just sit up and talk negative about yall own race smh
so f*ck it just date out and leave it at that case close.
united black king

United States

#7 Jun 21, 2013
Rish wrote:
you are so smart with the choice of dating out instead of limiting yourself to a certain set of unhappy choices. however your very low educated for bashing your own race and you are disgrace at a higher level for those uncalled for decisions. why date out and still complain about the ones you not even dating while bashing them at the sametime. are you not happy with the person your with? just date who you want and leave it alone. stop the bashing Im tired of people who does that.
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#9 Jun 21, 2013
united black king wrote:
<quoted text>
if your trying to intimidate me by saying blacks do lots of crimes and that other stuff its not working and is a error you need to correct, so try again buddy. Im black and i don't even have a crime record. my son is 2 years old which i love so much. its good that you respect the special moments though. your low educated mind has failed to know that most black people dates each other. i love to see black people like you though. your so smart. oh and date out and encourage other blacks to date out too. this drama between blacks like you have started and have never Improved on this site called topix. yall just sit up and talk negative about yall own race smh
so f*ck it just date out and leave it at that case close.
Thanks bruh! The only knock against me is that time that I got busted masturbating in front of my neighbors window. The Ho was asking for it though. That's what she gets for parading around in tiny cutoffs with her a** cheeks hanging out.
united black king

United States

#10 Jun 21, 2013
lol Im happy that they kisses your feet though now that's a blessing to you. how could you not be happy enough to let go of the negativity that seem to be glued in your brain. why do you still choose to complain about your race. why? please please please please just date out and let go of the negative thoughts. stop trying to speak as of like your trying to make people feel bad for being a black man or black women, its not even called for.
united black king

United States

#11 Jun 21, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks bruh! The only knock against me is that time that I got busted masturbating in front of my neighbors window. The Ho was asking for it though. That's what she gets for parading around in tiny cutoffs with her a** cheeks hanging out.
ikr more black men and black women needs to start dating out cause topix is a site where some people have the most crazy knowledge
Heroine

Toronto, Canada

#12 Jul 10, 2013
I agree. I'm a Latina, and I find black men treat me right !
Ramapithecus Estupidicus

Harrisburg, PA

#14 Jul 11, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>I know I know Mami but tone it down a bit before bitter jealous Sistaz and midget P.R. and Mexican men come in here to hate on you.
Didja clean yow denture taday gramps?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 3 min African AE 550
If you’re a Smart Women, WHY ARE YOU DATING A B... 4 min Capree 117
Why do black males rape SO MUCH? 5 min Matt 23
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 6 min Gmoney 28,616
Why are so many black men turning Gay? (Sep '08) 7 min Savant 744
asian, white, and latina women prefer wm. (Nov '13) 15 min Jax 120
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 19 min African AE 98,068
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 24 min Savant 2,646
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 52 min slappy mcnegro 130
More from around the web