Why are Mexicans more successful than...

Why are Mexicans more successful than blacks

Posted in the African-American Forum

diversity is a bust

Avondale Estates, GA

#1 Oct 25, 2013
a group of people that just came to this country and they barely knew how to speak English all started thriving in the agriculture sector and are slowly even moving out of the ghetto, the one thing I have noticed is that whether it was Jews in the 1800s or the Chinese in the 90s, the majority of them all started in black neighborhoods but are all living in some of the richest areas in America, while black people are still in the same place they have always been for the last 400 years, why is that? I mean every race of people has been discriminated against, actually some other races of groups have been more discriminated than the average black person can ever think about, but they still start to thrive afterwards and in a couple of years, the majority of Mexicans will begin to transition into a better area, its weird that blacks in the UK, China, and even in their own countries are some of the poorest people all the time and they're usually acting like criminals for some reason?
lapandacre

Howell, MI

#2 Nov 18, 2013
what blacks?
lapandacre

Howell, MI

#3 Nov 18, 2013
wtf blacks??? Theres only some blacks..
song

Howell, MI

#4 Nov 18, 2013
i'm black but i'm whiter than some of the mexicans so i think i'm better than them..

and people from india..
song

Howell, MI

#5 Nov 18, 2013
they have darker skin than i do..
Black

Westminster, CA

#7 Jan 5, 2014
song wrote:
i'm black but i'm whiter than some of the mexicans so i think i'm better than them..
and people from india..
Not trying to mean but that is pure bs. Just because your lighter than someone does not mean you are better than them
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#8 Jan 6, 2014
Black wrote:
<quoted text>
Not trying to mean but that is pure bs. Just because your lighter than someone does not mean you are better than them
Quit lying. Being lightskin has its priviliges. I'm lightskin and make most brothaz look like shyt. Why do you think i'm a highly paid male model? Duh Mofo. Don't be stupid. Same with lightskinned Sistaz. They're the best unfortunately they're very few of them most of them are fat,, dark and ugly.Lightskin people are special.
Light skinned black guy

Elmont, NY

#10 Jan 6, 2014
Black wrote:
<quoted text>
You're probably saying that because your skin is the color of charcoal LMAO! Weep you jealous monkey! Weep! Everyone knows light skinned people are better than dark skinned people. Just look at Obama (light skin). Lol must suck to be you. The only thing that is bs is your skin color LOL.
Light skinned black guy

Elmont, NY

#11 Jan 6, 2014
song wrote:
and people from india..
SAME! Wooo!
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#12 Jan 6, 2014
The one thing that amazes me about the shiftless coloreds who infest America & absolutely refuse to work or otherwise strive to attain the American dream of prosperity is their hate & jealousy of all the other races that come here with less than a dollar in their pockets, no education, no family, no mastery of the English language, no race specific government assistance programs available to them like the blacks have, yet these same foreigners become some of our leading scientist, engineers, businessmen & scholars, that leaves an impression on White American politicians when it comes time to vote on funding programs for failed race specific social service programs as opposed to business subsidies or military projects.
Broadway

Tempe, AZ

#13 Jan 6, 2014
I notice that some racist whites praise Mexicans until they get numbers and start out voting them. I would also like to mention that when Mexicans get the numbers they no longer bow down to whites. I live in AZ, and the Mexicans here will kick a white persons ass in a second. I remember 20 years ago how white folks were praising Mexicans, now those same white people are passing laws to get them out of here. SP1070. Racist whites only praise nationalities that bow down to them and kiss their asses.
James

Reynoldsburg, OH

#14 Nov 9, 2015
THIS IS HILARIOUS!

Turn on the t.v. and you'll see a black person on ever channel, every commercial. Turn on sports and we're dominating on every sport. The president is black.

Now turn on your t.v and see no mexicans.
-Do they even play sports, let alone dominate.
Jumping the border is not athletics.
-

-If blacks are jealous, where is the mexican success?
Enlightened

Clayton, NC

#15 Nov 9, 2015
Mexicans in my town do not bow down to whites or anyone else. They usually stick together and generally don't deal with any other race unless it is work related. I don't have a problem with them as they don't seem rude and only mind their own business. I had car trouble and all other races passed by me without offering help. Three Mexican guys saw me with my hood up and came over and checked thing out and got me on the road again. Said no charge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Cheech the Conser... 1,600,081
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 1 hr whocaresmanmon 15
What jigger wants to be run off topix next? 1 hr whocaresmanmon 6
Police Shoot College Student 2 hr Sabarro 1
Black People, God truly favors you (Sep '14) 2 hr thatguywithps2 28
I got my hair done today. 2 hr Summer Jones 50
96 murder suspects in St. Louis this year. Eve... 2 hr Mr Lee 5
why whites here hate blacks so ? 3 hr CAC 40
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 4 hr Got_Rope 44
Jew Controlled Media Keeping Quiet About Leftis... 7 hr Kip 25
More from around the web