Whats on your mind Thread.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#20499 Dec 12, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Phylisha Rashad is nice...a little pretentious, a little TOO uppity for my taste...but nice...especially for someone in their 50's. hell, Pam Grier is in her 60's and STILL BANGIN'!
But, in all honesty, women that are 3-6 years older than YOU really aren't in that "older woman" faze of life anyway when you really think about it.
dam bruh, I did not know Pam Grier was that old... She still got it though..

Women in the age range of 34+ don't really have many options unless they are drop dead beautiful or got a ton of money, even the ones with lots of cash don't get many offers and usually just end up screwing around with younger guys....look at Mariah Carey. Don't nobody want that old shcit anymore.

And men their age and older, if they are looking for a woman they generally go for women in their 20's.

Old men don't really want older women like that. That's why females need to use their youth wisely and find a good man and do right by him and not just be out sleeping around. At 30 women got to start being as serious as can be. After about 34, unless she looks like Halle berry, she's done.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#20500 Dec 12, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not you as well!
Gangnam style is going to reach 1 billion views on December 21st. Kim Jong-un is going to go mad that a South Korean has achieved such a feat then order the nuclear bombing of South Korean, heck Japanese and US targets as well. The US will then level North Korean cities, Israel sees this as the opportunity to level Iranian cities, Pakistan levels Indian cities they do so in return. Then a Nuclear Winter ensues, oil prices go through the roof so establishments have nothing to lose, result; mutual assured destruction of the USA, UK, France, China & Russia.
The end of the world as we know it is coming! Or am I just overreacting?
Real take how much did you blaze up this morning? Lol i like you smoke but for a young 20 yr old you worry to much.. i cant tell you to leave it in Gods hands because your an atheist so why sweat it! We just gonna DIE man :)
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#20502 Dec 12, 2012
....sometimes i look up at the moon and the stars and ask - y negrows?.........

...of course, there is no answer........

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#20503 Dec 12, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Je isnt white really?? Just like im not biracial. And Anderson Is... you are the dizziest Arseclown
Your way off on analyzing people but what can we expect from a woman who allegedly got used up 13 yrs and got kicked the curb once she got knocked up hahaha you arent worthy of a ring but you were worthy enough for his load bwahahaha tragedy!
^^^^ You're marrying your dream man, and having your dream wedding in a few months?^^^
For some reason I don't believe you! LMFAO!
Beat it!

Location hidden

#20504 Dec 12, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you now saying its okay for every BM to call you and your daughter a slut? What makes him different? Lol! Now you want to act like you’re a selective ho. Like you pick which BM to go after if they called you and your daughter a slut. BS…. Girl it doesn’t matter if that person was green, blue or purple any other time you would have made 5 pages arguing because someone is talking about your child. The reason you refuse to say anything because you want to play it safe just encase he is white. You little stupid doormat you’re not fooling anyone with that excuse.
Didn't I tell you to beat it already??
WTF?
Wanker!

Location hidden

#20505 Dec 12, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not you as well!
Gangnam style is going to reach 1 billion views on December 21st. Kim Jong-un is going to go mad that a South Korean has achieved such a feat then order the nuclear bombing of South Korean, heck Japanese and US targets as well. The US will then level North Korean cities, Israel sees this as the opportunity to level Iranian cities, Pakistan levels Indian cities they do so in return. Then a Nuclear Winter ensues, oil prices go through the roof so establishments have nothing to lose, result; mutual assured destruction of the USA, UK, France, China & Russia.
The end of the world as we know it is coming! Or am I just overreacting?
North Koreans are on average 2 inches shorter than South Koreans.
This is because of the poverty north Koreans have endured since the separation of the nation.
South Korean has a fantastic film industry.
My favourite film director Park Chan-Wook is South Korean.

Location hidden

#20506 Dec 12, 2012
Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Stonedlove aka Sharlimarr aka largent000 aka lovesarabsmen...and more to come. smfh.
I'm sorry BF/NewNew but our antagonistic, symbiotic relationship is at an end.
I was angry with you about something, and now because I don't care about that thing... I no longer have any anger or resentment towards you.
You'll have to find someone else to argue with, my attitude towards you was never actually about YOU.
It was about something else, and the some else doesn't matter anymore.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#20507 Dec 12, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>Yep. Why not just ignore...but as the old saying goes "easier said than done.:P
I guess we can say we all have been there and done that. Either it’s with a black male or a female we all have had our negative discussions within our own race. Panma you create some great threads and when I read them I think about all the threads I use to bump and create when I was new. Girl I really thought I could change the flow of the forum by bringing back the positivity of once was. Even with advance warning I didn’t give up until I had to see for myself that this is topix and it is what it is. When I confronted the racist trolls I decided it was best to fight their lies with facts by uploading my own information. Most of the time people do come here just to chill and laugh at the threads and comments, however we have those who have to start mess every single day and a person can only take it so far.... easier said than done.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#20508 Dec 12, 2012
So is anyone gonna go check out the new superman film?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/...

Doesnt look that good to me.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#20509 Dec 12, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I tell you to beat it already??
WTF?
Wanker!
Lol you heated huh id be mad too if i declared myself a bust it baby after 13 yrs roflmao....
Bitter arse big betty

Level 9

#20510 Dec 12, 2012
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
He gotta get his in some how. Dogs can get aggressive if they don't lol. Me and my brother had pet bunnies. Mine was a female and his was a male. His bunny out of no where would just get behind my bunny and go to town on her. And her ass just took it. I had to pull him off a couple times, and he would still come back and start going to town on her. Then her ass got pregnant and ran away. But that was cool with me lol.
LOL!

Wow, I guess its true what they say about rabbits. I like rabbits they are so cute and seem so harmless.:)

Level 9

#20511 Dec 12, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
This news shows they're a step closer to producing long range missiles which can target any location on Earth!
I know I go on about wisdom doesn't come with age but it is scary to know a 28-29 year old is close to having such capabilities.
I can say I know full well that I could not be trusted with such technology at my disposal.
I totally agree! Jong-un is not ready for that position. He's a hot head with power and he is ready to prove something to the world and not in a good way.

Level 9

#20512 Dec 12, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
So is anyone gonna go check out the new superman film?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2012/...
Doesnt look that good to me.
I never was a fan of the Superman movies far as buying a ticket. I'll catch it on HBO.

Level 9

#20513 Dec 12, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry BF/NewNew but our antagonistic, symbiotic relationship is at an end.
I was angry with you about something, and now because I don't care about that thing... I no longer have any anger or resentment towards you.
You'll have to find someone else to argue with, my attitude towards you was never actually about YOU.
It was about something else, and the some else doesn't matter anymore.
Look at this confuse b!tch. Girl make up your mind. One day I'm this person and the next I that person and she's the one who trolling with at least 6. B!tch you're crazy! Lol!!

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#20514 Dec 12, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess we can say we all have been there and done that. Either it’s with a black male or a female we all have had our negative discussions within our own race. Panma you create some great threads and when I read them I think about all the threads I use to bump and create when I was new. Girl I really thought I could change the flow of the forum by bringing back the positivity of once was. Even with advance warning I didn’t give up until I had to see for myself that this is topix and it is what it is. When I confronted the racist trolls I decided it was best to fight their lies with facts by uploading my own information. Most of the time people do come here just to chill and laugh at the threads and comments, however we have those who have to start mess every single day and a person can only take it so far.... easier said than done.
Yep easier said than done :p
I sometimes want to counter their lies as well...gosh I cannot stand what particular posters on her state(say) sometimes for it gets very annoying but the for me I do not have the brain power nor the will to counter them. Lol.
I also find that many will use anything against you even if it is not true...and I mean anything. I just let out an "Oh brother" and move on to the next thread :P lol.

But that is just me :p
Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

#20515 Dec 12, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Real take how much did you blaze up this morning? Lol i like you smoke but for a young 20 yr old you worry to much.. i cant tell you to leave it in Gods hands because your an atheist so why sweat it! We just gonna DIE man :)
LOL, I was taking the piss out of those who believe the world as we know it is going to end in on the 21st of this month by creating my own scenario. I don't actually think all of that will unfold.
Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

#20516 Dec 12, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
North Koreans are on average 2 inches shorter than South Koreans.
This is because of the poverty north Koreans have endured since the separation of the nation.
South Korean has a fantastic film industry.
My favourite film director Park Chan-Wook is South Korean.
South Korea > North Korea.

North Korea is a boderline prison filled with brainwashed zombies who have next to no idea about the world outside of North Korea. Heck it seems as though their establishment hasn't even heard of High Definition. Their broadcasts look like they're still in the 1980s/1990s:

My favourite South Korean film is ''Oldboy''
Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

#20517 Dec 12, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree! Jong-un is not ready for that position. He's a hot head with power and he is ready to prove something to the world and not in a good way.
Indeed, reason why even China, their closest ally is worried by todays news. Imagine he becomes suicidal....

Location hidden

#20518 Dec 12, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
South Korea > North Korea.
North Korea is a boderline prison filled with brainwashed zombies who have next to no idea about the world outside of North Korea. Heck it seems as though their establishment hasn't even heard of High Definition. Their broadcasts look like they're still in the 1980s/1990s:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Rgmh3GyfJs4XX
My favourite South Korean film is ''Oldboy''
Yayy!!
I love Old Boy soooo much.
Park Chan-Wook directed it.
Have you seen the other 2 films in the trilogy?
Sympathy For Mr Vengeance and lady Vengeance?

This is my favourite Old Boy homage on youtube!
Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

#20519 Dec 12, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yayy!!
I love Old Boy soooo much.
Park Chan-Wook directed it.
Have you seen the other 2 films in the trilogy?
Sympathy For Mr Vengeance and lady Vengeance?
This is my favourite Old Boy homage on youtube!
Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LM1WEI6_rX4XX
Nah I haven't seen the other two yet, thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,263,765
BW, how does it feel to be the target of racists? 6 min Nerveless 36
uSA, once a superpower, now a second rate power 9 min Donny Brook 14
News Locals say southern flag not a threat 10 min Carlsbad 33
Why do black men act like boys not men 14 min DerekJ 4
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 16 min enoch powell 5,665
Africans did not sell their own 19 min the lies of yt 115
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr trollslayer 34,965
Black dragged behind truck. 4 hr Hebrew Supremacist 30
More from around the web