Whats on your mind Thread.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#20104 Dec 10, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew it would trip you out. I saw it yesterday and had to find a youtube video for more. Its due out in February...:)
Thank G-D for the net because if it wasn't for these computers i wouldn't know half of what's coming out in theatres. And you would think that living where I live that wouldn't be so.

I got a copy of "Hotel Transylvania" last weekend. I have to say its pretty good. In fact, I have that AND "Brave" (another good one).
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#20105 Dec 10, 2012

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#20106 Dec 10, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>oh your a leo they party girls of the zodiac makes sense haha....
Lol you could say that. I chilled out a lot though. I use to be wild. What sign are you?
Ramona Flowers

New Brunswick, NJ

#20107 Dec 10, 2012
Headache for two weeks straight...

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#20108 Dec 10, 2012
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you could say that. I chilled out a lot though. I use to be wild. What sign are you?
Im the rebellious aquarius :) your my polar opposite on the chart ..

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#20109 Dec 10, 2012
@Vamp
Lol!:)
I hope your evening it going perfectly thus far.:)

Location hidden

#20110 Dec 10, 2012
Oh my goodness!!!
Why is it whenever a HO is being attacked by other posters, they have to mention me?
I'm not savin' a HO, especially since I like the NORMAL posters.

Level 8

Location hidden

#20111 Dec 10, 2012
Soul_Electronica wrote:
@Vamp
Lol!:)
I hope your evening it going perfectly thus far.:)
Everything's going quite nice on my end; I even have the bedroom window UP and its december no less. So, I think that would account to a nice start of the evening wouldn't you say?

How have you been?

:{)

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#20112 Dec 10, 2012
Hungry for cookies :3

Level 8

Location hidden

#20113 Dec 10, 2012
Soul_Electronica wrote:
Oh my goodness!!!
Why is it whenever a HO is being attacked by other posters, they have to mention me?
I'm not savin' a HO, especially since I like the NORMAL posters.
Maybe you should put the term NORMAL in quotes next time.

LOLOL!!!

Location hidden

#20114 Dec 10, 2012
@Vamp
Yes, your evening seems pretty relaxing.:) seems like your getting the feng shui right. I'm letting my food settle for a moment. I had a vegan chicken patty, broccoli and jasmine rice.:D ...with some hot cocoa, lol.

Lol! Why do you say that? x)

@Panma
You read my mind...I'm not sure about them now since I had cocoa. I always feel bad when I have two sweets in one day, lol!

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#20115 Dec 10, 2012
Soul_Electronica wrote:
@Vamp
Yes, your evening seems pretty relaxing.:) seems like your getting the feng shui right. I'm letting my food settle for a moment. I had a vegan chicken patty, broccoli and jasmine rice.:D ...with some hot cocoa, lol.
@Panma
You read my mind...I'm not sure about them now since I had cocoa. I always feel bad when I have two sweets in one day, lol!
Lol. I normally drink water with my sweets :p

Maybe you made the right choice, I do not think cookies taste as good after drinking cocoa(something sweet).:p

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#20116 Dec 10, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
Real talk i think most people go after someone they deem attractive enough to reproduce with. Women more so think in that mindset... i personally dont date or bed a man i find unattractive because i dont want my kids to suffer emotionally for their potential physical shortcomings. Lets keep it 100 most people get hired based on their physicality. They did a research study where the found attractive people are ten tomes mors likely to get hired than average to below average lookers.... thats just the belly of the beast...
That's true :)

I just don't see the association between skin color and attractiveness.. or desirability..

I've seen many attractive women of every color...

and I've heard some black females say what soulElect said before about liking a contrast...

I don't get it. I don't see how a contrast in skin color is sexually stimulating or stimulating enough to be aroused by a person ...

Maybe it's because I'm not dark enough or light enough... so I don't really have this major color contrast with anyone..

To me... I've had beautiful women... all colors.. none less than a 7 in looks...

but what I find more stimulating than anything is the mind.

To me, having sex with a beautiful woman that's practically brain dead is like fcking a zombie.(Ask me about the Zombie effect...new theory of mine...)

Anyway.. sure a woman gets credit for having a nice wet warm puxxy and a nice body... and that's enough to get off on... but ... it's not enough to really really get off......on.

I'm not the only person that feels this way... There's men and women that require themselves to be chocked or tortured to the point of close proximity to death.....it's just the mind.

The body is aroused.. but the mind not so much..

I believe the body and the mind can have orgasms..

I think this is why make up sex is some of the best sex, because there's a mental disconnect between each other... then a mental reconnection of the minds..

Feel me?

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#20117 Dec 10, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Thank G-D for the net because if it wasn't for these computers i wouldn't know half of what's coming out in theatres. And you would think that living where I live that wouldn't be so.
I got a copy of "Hotel Transylvania" last weekend. I have to say its pretty good. In fact, I have that AND "Brave" (another good one).
I saw the commercial while from flipping through channels. I heard both movies are pretty funny. I started to order Brave last week, but ended up with Men in black 3.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#20118 Dec 10, 2012
Ramona Flowers wrote:
Why? What's wrong?

And what is "Ramona Flowers"?

Level 9

#20119 Dec 10, 2012
*while flipping

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#20120 Dec 10, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you mad???
I don't know am I????

I'm however you want me to be in your mind :)

Level 8

Location hidden

#20122 Dec 10, 2012
Soul_Electronica wrote:
@Vamp
@Panma
Well, I suggested that NORMAL be placed in quotes because even NORMAL posters have a tendency to be a bit offsteer from time to time...more often than not...LOLOL!!!

And you are so right...I'm sefinately getting my feng shui aligned som'm proper right now. I haven't eaten and jasmine rice sounds amazing right about now...coupled with some snapper.

Level 8

Location hidden

#20123 Dec 10, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I saw the commercial while from flipping through channels. I heard both movies are pretty funny. I started to order Brave last week, but ended up with Men in black 3.
How is MIB 3? I like the concept of Agent J working along side a younger Agent K.

Level 9

#20124 Dec 10, 2012
Ramona Flowers wrote:
Mill I'm sorry for not acknowledging you especially since you're not feeling good. I hope you've been to the doctor, right? Maybe its sinus pressure...?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Melanin: Closed source vs. Open source 1 min Ben 8
GUESS the black topix poster! 2 min Ben 22
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,522,877
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 8 min Ben 854
Race is a social construct part 2 11 min Keepin It Real 8
Former basketball star Charles Barker says blac... (Oct '10) 14 min Justsaying 5
Poll Do Black Women find Puerto Rican Men sexy? (May '10) 20 min Loreno 220
Why did Jesus allow Satan to create Negroes? 49 min Israelite Suprema... 22
SMARTEST POSTERS on TOPIX 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 23
Rachel Maddow ~ Beating FOX News !! 3 hr JRT 26
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr sin 1,494
More from around the web