Whats on your mind Thread.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#19734 Dec 9, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>The Wayan's sold the rights and they won't appear in this one.
I probably won't go see it. They made it funny, and Anna Farris is hilarious too.
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#19735 Dec 9, 2012
:)

Manchester City are losing.

Go Manchester United! Real Mancunian team.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#19736 Dec 9, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an online forum.
Canday was here, long before you.
You cannot control what women post or what pics they post.
If you are unhappy in this environment, leave and find another forum to post on.
Lol!! Look child you need to hush. You are boring and too easy. You post as if you are sitting at your PC with a flown on your face. PM that other chickenhead and tell her to post something as least she has a little fire with her comments. You post like a very sad woman. I mean how many times are you going to beg me to leave. It's like it is tearing you up inside that I post on the site. Lol!

Level 9

#19737 Dec 9, 2012
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I probably won't go see it. They made it funny, and Anna Farris is hilarious too.
I agree, would have to get use to a new cast.

How are you this morning?
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#19738 Dec 9, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Nigerians own slaves.
North African men are braver than black men. They always have been, that's why they were able to sh!t all over black men and sell them into slavery.
It is what it is... they are a better, more courageous group of men.
LMFAO!

20% of North Africa is black and it those who were the main ones capturing and selling sub-Saharan Africans in the Islamic Slave Trades.

The myths of non blacks coming in with nets capturing defenseless black people into slavery is BS in both the Atlantic and Muslim slave trades. It was black on black violence.

Is that also why Arabs conquered all of North Africa except Nubia (blacks) in the 7th century? After Nubians (blacks) defeated the Arabs again in 652 (Second Battle of Dongola) they had to create a treaty called the ''Baqt treaty'' which lasted over 700 years! Those Nubian kingdoms which now form North Sudan only became Arabanized through sneaky Arab men marrying their way into the country that by 1504 they became Arabanized. Arabs never conquered Nubia.

Nubians also defeated your white Gods who called themselves Romans to the point that European historians cover it up and that the Romans would employ Nubians to help conquer Europe.
I'm sure this woman was a Nubian
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12541...

The reason why North Africa is a shlthole today is due to Arab culture eroding once great civilizations.

LOL!

“You Have Died Corfield!!”

Level 6

Dervishes Were Thunderbolts!

#19739 Dec 9, 2012
Man i'm glad i stayed up the whole night for this game. I fackin love the atmosphere.
Let's go city!!

Level 9

#19740 Dec 9, 2012
Pink Salmon wrote:
<quoted text>
100% chance? I love the rain. Dark clouds....heavy rain...staying inside where its warm and cozy. Watching a A-1 movie or t.v. show with a big bowl of red grapes. Or maybe baking brownies, chocolate chip cookies or a three layer chocolate cake.
But we only see about 10-12 days of rain each year.*sigh*
Wow! Only 10-12 per year?

So do you bake your own three layer cake from scratch? My Mom can make a good pound cake.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19741 Dec 9, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!! Look child you need to hush. You are boring and too easy. You post as if you are sitting at your PC with a flown on your face. PM that other chickenhead and tell her to post something as least she has a little fire with her comments. You post like a very sad woman. I mean how many times are you going to beg me to leave. It's like it is tearing you up inside that I post on the site. Lol!
You hate alot and you don't seem to understand what a social site is.
A social site means sharing life experiences should be absolutely ok.
You attack people and use what they post against them.
You don't belong on a social site.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19742 Dec 9, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!
20% of North Africa is black and it those who were the main ones capturing and selling sub-Saharan Africans in the Islamic Slave Trades.
The myths of non blacks coming in with nets capturing defenseless black people into slavery is BS in both the Atlantic and Muslim slave trades. It was black on black violence.
Is that also why Arabs conquered all of North Africa except Nubia (blacks) in the 7th century? After Nubians (blacks) defeated the Arabs again in 652 (Second Battle of Dongola) they had to create a treaty called the ''Baqt treaty'' which lasted over 700 years! Those Nubian kingdoms which now form North Sudan only became Arabanized through sneaky Arab men marrying their way into the country that by 1504 they became Arabanized. Arabs never conquered Nubia.
Nubians also defeated your white Gods who called themselves Romans to the point that European historians cover it up and that the Romans would employ Nubians to help conquer Europe.
The reason why North Africa is a shlthole today is due to Arab culture eroding once great civilizations.
LOL!
I know.
White men and Arabs didn't even have to get their hands dirty.
They just got black men to capture other black men, for them.
As I said, black men are garbage.
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#19743 Dec 9, 2012
Nubians defeated Egyptians, Romans and Arabs in battles/wars. They once controlled modern day North Sudan, Egypt, Israel/Palestine and Lebanon.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/84...

Kingdom of Kush

I wonder if I descend from a Pharaoh.

Level 9

#19744 Dec 9, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate alot and you don't seem to understand what a social site is.
A social site means sharing life experiences should be absolutely ok.
You attack people and use what they post against them.
You don't belong on a social site.
Lol! Okay! If YOU say so. LOL!!!

Next!

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#19745 Dec 9, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!
LOL!
The Nubians also whooped the Ancient Greeks 䧧...

Alexander the Great was afraid to venture more south onto Africa, because it was said a Nubian warrior queen had a army of war elephants.

The Nubians were true warriors, like the Ashanti's, Zulus,Ethiopians,Somalis and Angolans...
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#19746 Dec 9, 2012
Fcuk sake Man city scored.....

Man U need to put in more work.
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#19747 Dec 9, 2012
About to say put Welbeck on and they're doing just that :)
net

San Jose, CA

#19748 Dec 9, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you want to decide what pics other black women post, what they post about and even what sexual positions they enjoy?
What's wrong with you?
Just do you... get a fckin life and DO YOU B!TCH!
north africa men hate small penies.

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#19749 Dec 9, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! Only 10-12 per year?
So do you bake your own three layer cake from scratch? My Mom can make a good pound cake.
Girl, I tried to bake a cake from scratch only once. I followed the instructions to the letter. But ended up with a large pancake. My husband still ate it though. LOL. He pretended it was a large cookie.

But cookies are another story. My homemade cookies and biscuits are delicious.

So, I leave the homemade cakes to the more experienced.
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#19750 Dec 9, 2012
GOOOOAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Fcuk Manchester City.
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#19751 Dec 9, 2012
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
The Nubians also whooped the Ancient Greeks 䧧...
Alexander the Great was afraid to venture more south onto Africa, because it was said a Nubian warrior queen had a army of war elephants.
The Nubians were true warriors, like the Ashanti's, Zulus,Ethiopians,Somalis and Angolans...
Did they? I never knew that.

They were true warriors for their time indeed to bad their descendants are mainly Arab Egyptian wannabes steeped in Islam and Arabic culture.

Those idiots actually broke apart ancient structures for their limestone to build houses. No respect for what the Ancients left behind.

Arab culture needs to be eliminated!

Level 9

#19752 Dec 9, 2012
Pink Salmon wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl, I tried to bake a cake from scratch only once. I followed the instructions to the letter. But ended up with a large pancake. My husband still ate it though. LOL. He pretended it was a large cookie.
But cookies are another story. My homemade cookies and biscuits are delicious.
So, I leave the homemade cakes to the more experienced.
That was nice of him. Lol!!

Thank God for Pillsbury.:)

I remember baking homemade cookies for my child to leave out for Christmas. Girl, I went from baking cookies and a large glass of milk to buying cookies and half a glass, to leaving a very small piece of cookie and milk in a small medicine cup. I was like there's no need to waste time and money on something I had to eat and drink. I start telling her that's too much for Santa when he have to visit other houses. Lol!

“You Have Died Corfield!!”

Level 6

Dervishes Were Thunderbolts!

#19753 Dec 9, 2012
Fk I hate United!

Liverpool is sad man, it's not the same no more. Shelvey as striker?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BOLO for Tommy Xavier Hoffman 4 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,683,308
Racist White People on MLK Day. 8 min Savant 98
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 10 min Savant 253
What would u do if u found out u had a black an... 18 min Lady Majestic Rising 23
As the toilet swirls... 25 min Lady Majestic Rising 7
Do white men like the taste of Black penis? (Oct '15) 25 min luvher 30
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 29 min Savant 119
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 1 hr General Kabaka Oba 235
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 1 hr Denigrade 30
More from around the web