Whats on your mind Thread.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#19728 Dec 9, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
This is where you're wrong.
You're a weak person who was abused horribly as a child. That's why you are so controlling of everything and everybody around you.
Why should a topix friend try to tell someone who has been on this forum years longer than me, what to post?
Canday has been here for much longer than most other posters, she has continued to enjoy this site, long after most people leave and find some place else to post.
So why should I be telling her to change her game?
This is supposed to be a social forum and it's supposed to be ok to share information about our lives and experiences... but it's people like YOU, who suffer from mental illness, who have ruined this place for everybody else.
You hate on a person's pic for 6 months! what kind of person does that? what kind of person focuses on other women's breasts to that extent.
As for the Canday's bra... again, you are being controlling.
Canday is big busted and so is her mother. Her mother will already have told Canday at a young age all about supportive bras... but Canday is posting sexy pics and she probably is wearing one of her fun sexy bras for her pics.
Stop caring about strangers and do you.
You sound really jealous and fcked up. get a life of your own, then Canday, her bras, her pics, won't matter to you so much.
Palmfacing you out of my way with that bull. Heifer you can't tell me
nothing when you're the same fool who post how Black men treats Black women, yet you troll as a WHITE man degrading Black women as an object.

You stupid doormat, all I did was glance through your normal BS...

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19729 Dec 9, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
History? well yes but it's still happening today. I'm talking the last 100 years two generations ago in my own family. Heck there is a character on here bragging that their family still own 20 slaves.
The safest countries in Africa are Botswana, Namibia, Ghana and the Gambia. They have stable governments with no civil unrest, guerrilla or terrorist activities. Funny how you didn't mention those.
Tunisia and Morocco are the only real safe countries in North Africa but they have high potential for terrorist attacks. Libya, Egypt, Algeria, North Sudan; don't make me laugh.
You're desperate for a non black man. You could get gang raped by middle easterners in the Sahara desert left for dead yet you'll still find time to bltch about black men.
Nigerians own slaves.
North African men are braver than black men. They always have been, that's why they were able to sh!t all over black men and sell them into slavery.
It is what it is... they are a better, more courageous group of men.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#19730 Dec 9, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>That was my dude when he first dropped, but his material doesn't really speak on the behalf of bruhvas like it used to. I mean, you'll have a male artist that knows how to get it across to the female demographic really well, and Trey does that. But the best male vocalists know how to represent us WHILE communicating to chicks.
His first album was his best imo. My fav male artist is Darien Brockington. I love his voice and he is sooo damn sexy. I would rape him and go to jail for it lol.

Level 3

Location hidden

#19731 Dec 9, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Whats your favorite vodka?
I like Grey Goose, but I will drink whatever. Not a fan of beer but I will drink Hurricane here and there.

Location hidden

#19732 Dec 9, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Palmfacing you out of my way with that bull. Heifer you can't tell me
nothing when you're the same fool who post how Black men treats Black women, yet you troll as a WHITE man degrading Black women as an object.
You stupid doormat, all I did was glance through your normal BS...
This is an online forum.
Canday was here, long before you.
You cannot control what women post or what pics they post.
If you are unhappy in this environment, leave and find another forum to post on.

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#19733 Dec 9, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
Good Morning, good morning!!
We're having another day with 100% chance of rain...:)
100% chance? I love the rain. Dark clouds....heavy rain...staying inside where its warm and cozy. Watching a A-1 movie or t.v. show with a big bowl of red grapes. Or maybe baking brownies, chocolate chip cookies or a three layer chocolate cake.

But we only see about 10-12 days of rain each year.*sigh*

Level 3

Location hidden

#19734 Dec 9, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>The Wayan's sold the rights and they won't appear in this one.
I probably won't go see it. They made it funny, and Anna Farris is hilarious too.
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#19735 Dec 9, 2012
:)

Manchester City are losing.

Go Manchester United! Real Mancunian team.

Level 9

#19736 Dec 9, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an online forum.
Canday was here, long before you.
You cannot control what women post or what pics they post.
If you are unhappy in this environment, leave and find another forum to post on.
Lol!! Look child you need to hush. You are boring and too easy. You post as if you are sitting at your PC with a flown on your face. PM that other chickenhead and tell her to post something as least she has a little fire with her comments. You post like a very sad woman. I mean how many times are you going to beg me to leave. It's like it is tearing you up inside that I post on the site. Lol!

Level 9

#19737 Dec 9, 2012
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I probably won't go see it. They made it funny, and Anna Farris is hilarious too.
I agree, would have to get use to a new cast.

How are you this morning?
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#19738 Dec 9, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Nigerians own slaves.
North African men are braver than black men. They always have been, that's why they were able to sh!t all over black men and sell them into slavery.
It is what it is... they are a better, more courageous group of men.
LMFAO!

20% of North Africa is black and it those who were the main ones capturing and selling sub-Saharan Africans in the Islamic Slave Trades.

The myths of non blacks coming in with nets capturing defenseless black people into slavery is BS in both the Atlantic and Muslim slave trades. It was black on black violence.

Is that also why Arabs conquered all of North Africa except Nubia (blacks) in the 7th century? After Nubians (blacks) defeated the Arabs again in 652 (Second Battle of Dongola) they had to create a treaty called the ''Baqt treaty'' which lasted over 700 years! Those Nubian kingdoms which now form North Sudan only became Arabanized through sneaky Arab men marrying their way into the country that by 1504 they became Arabanized. Arabs never conquered Nubia.

Nubians also defeated your white Gods who called themselves Romans to the point that European historians cover it up and that the Romans would employ Nubians to help conquer Europe.
I'm sure this woman was a Nubian
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12541...

The reason why North Africa is a shlthole today is due to Arab culture eroding once great civilizations.

LOL!

“You Have Died Corfield!!”

Level 6

Dervishes Were Thunderbolts!

#19739 Dec 9, 2012
Man i'm glad i stayed up the whole night for this game. I fackin love the atmosphere.
Let's go city!!

Level 9

#19740 Dec 9, 2012
Pink Salmon wrote:
<quoted text>
100% chance? I love the rain. Dark clouds....heavy rain...staying inside where its warm and cozy. Watching a A-1 movie or t.v. show with a big bowl of red grapes. Or maybe baking brownies, chocolate chip cookies or a three layer chocolate cake.
But we only see about 10-12 days of rain each year.*sigh*
Wow! Only 10-12 per year?

So do you bake your own three layer cake from scratch? My Mom can make a good pound cake.

Location hidden

#19741 Dec 9, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Lol!! Look child you need to hush. You are boring and too easy. You post as if you are sitting at your PC with a flown on your face. PM that other chickenhead and tell her to post something as least she has a little fire with her comments. You post like a very sad woman. I mean how many times are you going to beg me to leave. It's like it is tearing you up inside that I post on the site. Lol!
You hate alot and you don't seem to understand what a social site is.
A social site means sharing life experiences should be absolutely ok.
You attack people and use what they post against them.
You don't belong on a social site.

Location hidden

#19742 Dec 9, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!
20% of North Africa is black and it those who were the main ones capturing and selling sub-Saharan Africans in the Islamic Slave Trades.
The myths of non blacks coming in with nets capturing defenseless black people into slavery is BS in both the Atlantic and Muslim slave trades. It was black on black violence.
Is that also why Arabs conquered all of North Africa except Nubia (blacks) in the 7th century? After Nubians (blacks) defeated the Arabs again in 652 (Second Battle of Dongola) they had to create a treaty called the ''Baqt treaty'' which lasted over 700 years! Those Nubian kingdoms which now form North Sudan only became Arabanized through sneaky Arab men marrying their way into the country that by 1504 they became Arabanized. Arabs never conquered Nubia.
Nubians also defeated your white Gods who called themselves Romans to the point that European historians cover it up and that the Romans would employ Nubians to help conquer Europe.
The reason why North Africa is a shlthole today is due to Arab culture eroding once great civilizations.
LOL!
I know.
White men and Arabs didn't even have to get their hands dirty.
They just got black men to capture other black men, for them.
As I said, black men are garbage.
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#19743 Dec 9, 2012
Nubians defeated Egyptians, Romans and Arabs in battles/wars. They once controlled modern day North Sudan, Egypt, Israel/Palestine and Lebanon.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/84...

Kingdom of Kush

I wonder if I descend from a Pharaoh.

Level 9

#19744 Dec 9, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You hate alot and you don't seem to understand what a social site is.
A social site means sharing life experiences should be absolutely ok.
You attack people and use what they post against them.
You don't belong on a social site.
Lol! Okay! If YOU say so. LOL!!!

Next!

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#19745 Dec 9, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!
LOL!
The Nubians also whooped the Ancient Greeks 䧧...

Alexander the Great was afraid to venture more south onto Africa, because it was said a Nubian warrior queen had a army of war elephants.

The Nubians were true warriors, like the Ashanti's, Zulus,Ethiopians,Somalis and Angolans...
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#19746 Dec 9, 2012
Fcuk sake Man city scored.....

Man U need to put in more work.
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#19747 Dec 9, 2012
About to say put Welbeck on and they're doing just that :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Tell a "Down-Low" Brother (Feb '08) 2 min Lori 1,125
Sandra Bland speaking on Black Lives Matter 4 min Sir Jethro 233
Repost, Sandra Bland 8 min Sir Jethro 2
u S A is a poor country, its gonna impoverish a... 9 min Mr oH 32
a bm invented CALCULUS back in 1908 11 min NSDAP 26
Africans did not sell their own 11 min Mr oH 185
Are white people aware of white privilege? 12 min Truth MD 215
News Donald Trump explains why there won't be anothe... 12 min Quirky 61
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr johnplustwomore 35,060
So many white women are having sex with black men (Jan '14) 1 hr Mr oH 134
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 1 hr Mr oH 159
More from around the web