Whats on your mind Thread.
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#19532 Dec 8, 2012
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> I can't i just can't., Bigsmoke,come and tell the Americans about Brixton on a Satuday night, if it was Wednesday i could more understand.
I've only been to Brixton once in my life but I'm guessing it isn't much different to where I grew up.

It's actually not as bad as the media may portray today. You wont see gangsters/street thugs in public anymore really. London is CCTV capital of the world we have cameras everywhere monitoring us I can't leave my house without being on one. So they must know to do their stuff low key hence you don't really see them.

Also I know if you appear to have anything which looks like a gun on my road armed response unit will be in your face waving MP5s in 5 minutes. Same for every other gun hotspot in London.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#19533 Dec 8, 2012
Fun/lame day out :P

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#19534 Dec 8, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
Are most people who are deemed ''smart'' actually smart people or are most people incredibly stupid?
I believe it is the latter.
I've had enough of people calling me ''smart'' when I can't even do long division use/spell big words and up until recently didn't know if it was spelled ''information'' or ''imformation''.
Smart to me are those who can write up long equations which make sense to them eg (rocket science):
http://memex.naughtons.org/wp-content/rocket_...
Those who can hack computers especially government ones and major con men. Now those people are smart.
*laugh out loud*:P

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#19535 Dec 8, 2012
Listening to my girl Anita Baker. Love r&b from the 70s through the 90s.
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#19537 Dec 8, 2012
I learned from early that if a group of guys are clearly approaching you do not even think of running heck slowdown so they can catch up. More time if you do that they think twice and look for another target.

I remember going to my local chicken shop/takeaway late at night. A car full of black guys probably 6 drove past clearly looking for a target probably from an area which hates mine. They went down a next road two came walking to me wearing balaclavas. I didn't run, they began interrogating me and for some reason I don't know why but I was being cocky yet I was scared one tried putting his hands in my pocket I stopped him. Next thing I remember is waking up on the pavement/curb baffled and a slight bruise on my cheek, first time I was knocked out.

They took nothing. I've never been mugged.

If I ran it would of been a different story.
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#19538 Dec 8, 2012
I hear being stabbed is more painful than being shot.

Ouch.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19539 Dec 8, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
I learned from early that if a group of guys are clearly approaching you do not even think of running heck slowdown so they can catch up. More time if you do that they think twice and look for another target.
I remember going to my local chicken shop/takeaway late at night. A car full of black guys probably 6 drove past clearly looking for a target probably from an area which hates mine. They went down a next road two came walking to me wearing balaclavas. I didn't run, they began interrogating me and for some reason I don't know why but I was being cocky yet I was scared one tried putting his hands in my pocket I stopped him. Next thing I remember is waking up on the pavement/curb baffled and a slight bruise on my cheek, first time I was knocked out.
They took nothing. I've never been mugged.
If I ran it would of been a different story.
Black men are cowardly, they are pack animals.
6 of them driving around looking for one person to attack.
Absolute garbage... Arabs are courageous, but I think most races of men are not as cowardly as baby raping black men.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19540 Dec 8, 2012
My friend's ready now, so I'm out.
Bye America!
666_ BlackAngel_ VI

Jacksonville, FL

#19541 Dec 8, 2012
Marcus Garvey is fcking brilliant...
666_ BlackAngel_ VI

Jacksonville, FL

#19542 Dec 8, 2012
Martin R. Delany & Malcom X were two other brilliant black nationalist menc, who I look up to...

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#19543 Dec 8, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I could go for something a little more Caribbean: Some cabbage...some plantain...boiled dumplings...rice & peas topped with some onions & fish gravy!
http://i1171.photobucket.com/albums/r555/Swad...

How could you pick Caribbean over this. Believe me, you don't want to see the after picture (killed it)

Level 6

Location hidden

#19544 Dec 8, 2012
ehhhhhhhhh...I have the itis. Ate to fast.
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#19545 Dec 8, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolute garbage... Arabs are courageous, but I think most races of men are not as cowardly as baby raping black men.
All men do that but I guess your dad was such a coward for raising a white washed daughter that you'll never understand.

Don't even get me started on Arabic culture. You do know that pedophilia is essentially legal in that country as long as the pedo has married the child. Talk about baby raping. Perhaps you and your daughter should visit that country so you can get her a courageous Arab husband right away.

Level 6

Location hidden

#19546 Dec 8, 2012
Headed to the store to find some ornaments then putting up the tree later tonight.

All I need is some Christmas music and some Egg Nog.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#19547 Dec 8, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we should do as the Serbians and take entire villages of Men and boys out and kill them, rape all of the females inhabitants, both women and little girls, and then maybe, just maybe we will be considered brave by our resident Idiot Stonestupid!

Since: May 10

UK

#19548 Dec 8, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I've only been to Brixton once in my life but I'm guessing it isn't much different to where I grew up.
It's actually not as bad as the media may portray today. You wont see gangsters/street thugs in public anymore really. London is CCTV capital of the world we have cameras everywhere monitoring us I can't leave my house without being on one. So they must know to do their stuff low key hence you don't really see them.
Also I know if you appear to have anything which looks like a gun on my road armed response unit will be in your face waving MP5s in 5 minutes. Same for every other gun hotspot in London.
Thank you!

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#19549 Dec 8, 2012
I think im gonna start modeling...I have been offered jobs but never took it seriously. But I have been on mtv lol

Since: Jun 12

Hoddesdon, UK

#19550 Dec 8, 2012
Manchester City v Manchester United - to-day.
My kiddo is going to the match with her mates..she is leaving her old dad behind..this is a good thing in my book..she never ceases to amaze me. Me and my kiddo are real Manchester City fans..we always went to Liverpool and Man Utd v Man City matches together.

Now I can hang out at a little exclusive pub to-day where ManU and Man City fans hang out without all the agro.
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#19551 Dec 8, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
I think im gonna start modeling...I have been offered jobs but never took it seriously. But I have been on mtv lol
Were you shaking your booty?
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#19552 Dec 8, 2012
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you!
Mans got the cheese, peng stuff its stinking my yard.

Gonna build a couple n get mad lean. Mans thinking of growing one in my garden I hear man can make couple Zs, make some dough n have some perse there still.

But llow going Brixton on a Saturday though, dead ting, clubs down there bait, bare gassed neeks and actors. Wallads. Them south ones hating on east man ever since east took over the music scene from so solid crew. I swear.

One time man stayed in trocodero late perving on the chicks on some yute ting. next ting theres nuff man, bare guys getting eat, no security. One yout asked us what endz we from man said it next ting BANG bare man rushed my boy we had to keep it moving. Them man there were south ones man was like 14 they were late teens. Dont think they didn't chase man around picadilly circus station on the underground. Since then trocodero has been a myth to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people GO AWAY 4 min Jake 48
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Libtardimus Maximus 1,703,810
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min -Curious Me- 51,928
Would racism die if aliens came? 16 min Qbert1985 4
ugly cracker ape school shooting! 17 min Jake 136
Fallen "gods". Dead "gods"? 24 min Got_Rope 15
Ttt... deep poetry. This from my heart and sheeiit 31 min Ttt 1
Slave history month: The Tuskegee Airmen lost ... 43 min Paul 30
Negro Panther Film 1 hr Got_Rope 42
it must really suck being black! 2 hr Paul 31
More from around the web