Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#19454 Dec 7, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, Canday...WE ALL get it! You got dem JUUUUGZ!
Now go find a better bra to put them sh!tz in! The bra that you have 'em in up in the avi look like its being tourtured.
I don't have to do anything for you anymore stabb remember.You been off the hook as far as I'm concerned.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#19455 Dec 7, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Smdh i didnt even mention you by name guess you realize your breast resemble a wide butt with a huge crack in between it.. and you had the audacity to tell someone one her they had flapjack titties if that huge slingshot You call a bra was to be unbuttoned im sure your shyts would hang to your knees... not a good look! Breast like those create nasty lent cheese underneath them which in turn creates an odor i bet you fish filet aint the only thing that is humming on you... i bet dudes need a close pin on their nose to hit it. But like i said basic attracts basic....
Lol i showed Chris your avi and he said that body and picture get two thumbs & a dik DOWN!! Bwahahahaha
They get the job done and that's what matters. bwahahaha back @ u

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#19456 Dec 7, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
In other news i just finished watching "Redtails"
it seemed as though they just threw it together the plot and story was so contrived that i couldnt even connect with any of the characters on a personal level. But i did feel bad when lightning died :(
Note to self stay away from Organic Milk....
Good observation, ISW.

I think it was hard to connect with characters because the scenes were so short. I liked Neyo's character though. And "Lightning" was a bad muffcuka!

Level 8

Location hidden

#19457 Dec 7, 2012
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to do anything for you anymore stabb remember.You been off the hook as far as I'm concerned.
Shawty, I BEEN "off the hook"...but so have YOU. You just seem to think that you're the only one permitted to act up. NOT SO...!

Since: May 10

UK

#19458 Dec 7, 2012
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
lol @ isw tryna bring other women into the mix.Talk about desperate.My breasts are beautiful you are just jealous because you are indeed flat chested...and not a woman.
Stonelove brought me into her argument with Vamp, don't address it and keep it moving. Goodnight

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#19460 Dec 7, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was with my ex, i used to buy clothes and shoes and never wear them.
I even used to buy things and never even take them out the box or bag!
Since I split with him, I've been gradually sell stuff off on ebay.
I can't believe how much money I used to waste on things I didn't need or use, or clothes I just wore once.
LOL girl, me too. But I don't buy clothes or shoes. My thing is shampoos, hair conditioners, body oils and household cleaning products.
And like you, there's stuff I've bought months ago that are still in their bag/box.
It drives my husband crazy, but even he admits, its better than having a drug or alcohol problem. love him.

Level 8

Location hidden

#19461 Dec 7, 2012
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Stonelove brought me into her argument with Vamp, don't address it and keep it moving. Goodnight
StonedHEAD is ALWAYS injecting others into her exchanges. This her tactic in diverting the focus from off of her and onto bullsh!t.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19463 Dec 7, 2012
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
i wonder if oxycontin can harm a fetus.I don't want to make a mistake just in case.
Dxmn I got some good dxck last night though that's why u ain't see me on that long.Getting my back blown out.I still have some energy after working 14 hours but I'm going to bed.
Start taking Folic Acid...
They used to only recommend it to women over 35 who were trying to get pregnant, but now they recommend it to every woman.
http://kidshealth.org/parent/pregnancy_center...

Location hidden

#19464 Dec 7, 2012
Pink Salmon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL girl, me too. But I don't buy clothes or shoes. My thing is shampoos, hair conditioners, body oils and household cleaning products.
And like you, there's stuff I've bought months ago that are still in their bag/box.
It drives my husband crazy, but even he admits, its better than having a drug or alcohol problem. love him.
I got over it when I had less access to money!

Location hidden

#19465 Dec 7, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>StonedHEAD is ALWAYS injecting others into her exchanges. This her tactic in diverting the focus from off of her and onto bullsh!t.
You injected Bull3t into your post. didn't you?
Also she's talking about a post I made to you, and you have no idea that I was talking about her.

Leave my name out your posts, you're just a weak coward who not only attacks while hiding your face, but you attack 3 on one, while hiding your face!
Lol!

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Los Angeles, CA.

#19466 Dec 7, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
Now that Broadwalk is through for the season, I guess I'll order the complete set of seasons 1, 2 and 3... and see what this is all about.:)
http://www.amazon.com/Walking-Dead-Complete-F...
You can catch season 1 and 2 on January 1st and 2nd on AMC. You may have to DVR some. YOu'll love it! Wasn't Boardwalk's finale the best? OMG Richard Harrow was unreal!

Level 8

Location hidden

#19468 Dec 7, 2012
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can catch season 1 and 2 on January 1st and 2nd on AMC. You may have to DVR some. YOu'll love it! Wasn't Boardwalk's finale the best? OMG Richard Harrow was unreal!
Harrow snapped!

Level 8

Location hidden

#19469 Dec 8, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Harrow snapped!
Misotheistic BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#19470 Dec 8, 2012
Do East Asians descend from Japheth?

Level 8

Location hidden

#19471 Dec 8, 2012
Misotheistic BlackAngel wrote:
Do East Asians descend from Japheth?
Why would that matter to you?
Misotheistic BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#19472 Dec 8, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Why would that matter to you?
Just curious, that's all...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#19473 Dec 8, 2012
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Bychance, I wanted to start watching the series after the Holidays anyway. However, I have programmed myself into watching more channels that contain less commercials. I guess I don't have the patient for them anymore.:)

I thought it was funny the way he always wants to shoot them in the eye. I hope Richard stays on the show. The way he walked away made me believe he was heading to the woods again to finish what he contemplated in doing in season 2.

Level 9

#19474 Dec 8, 2012
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Still obsessing over my breasts.It's only you flat chested bxtches hating.Keep on because they are not coming down 8^D so cry all u want toooooooooooo.
Child please! You need to listen and take our advice. You do not look sexy. Heck those things don't even have a detailed cleavage. They look like an azz with a split. And stop wearing those cheap as dollar bras.

Level 9

#19475 Dec 8, 2012
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
i wonder if oxycontin can harm a fetus.I don't want to make a mistake just in case.
Dxmn I got some good dxck last night though that's why u ain't see me on that long.Getting my back blown out.I still have some energy after working 14 hours but I'm going to bed.
SMH! Listen to your dumb azz. There is nothing wrong with your back. You're just using that excuse to abuse drugs. How can you complain about severe back pain when everytime you turn around you're laying on it. Please!
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

United States

#19476 Dec 8, 2012
wtf wrote:
Go make your own thread and stop spamming fcking mental b!tch. You've been doing this for years, NO ONE CARES~!
<quoted text>
YOu cARe YOw wouLDNt Be wrITInG tHiS AAHAHAHA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In honor of Michael Brown, Let's Take Our Mone... 5 min Nat Turner 79
Target Young White Females! 7 min Nat Turner 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 min African AE 26,715
Europe Sees Ferguson as Blight on U.S. Rights R... 10 min Nat Turner 51
Same-sex marriage is just the beginning 11 min sick 27
Michele Bachmann: Obama Won Because He's Black ... (Feb '14) 14 min Swedenforever 390
I'm A BW , How Can I Divorce BM As A Race? 33 min Kendrick 13
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 43 min Glimmer 96,840
we mestizos and indians dont like blacks so sto... 49 min The Void 655
Blacks Should be Protesting Illegal Immigration... 3 hr Be_Real_Fool 58

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE