Whats on your mind Thread.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#19439 Dec 7, 2012
These guys with their little "topix crush", lol. Just tell the poster if you like them, its not like you can get 'publicly humiliated'.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#19440 Dec 7, 2012
wtf wrote:
LMAO!
Misotheistic BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#19442 Dec 7, 2012
At Hooters with my friends and family..... I don't know why the fck they picked god- damned Hooters to eat at! I hate this fcking place!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#19444 Dec 7, 2012
2 things I will focus on more so in 2013...

my guitar..

and

my vision...
justin trouble

Nanaimo, Canada

#19445 Dec 7, 2012
isnt it funny 1 in 4 africans are hiv positive and like more than 1 in 4 african americans are incarcerated maybe our racial commitment isnt to crime but failure hmmmmmm
Bigsmoke

Farnham, UK

#19446 Dec 7, 2012
justin trouble wrote:
isnt it funny 1 in 4 africans are hiv positive and like more than 1 in 4 african americans are incarcerated maybe our racial commitment isnt to crime but failure hmmmmmm
More like 1 in 50 Africans (2%) are HIV+ while up to 1 in 40 ''African Americans''(3%) are incarcerated.

Since: May 10

UK

#19447 Dec 7, 2012
I need to stop smoking, my throat is killing me and this cab driver is chatting BS with his HOT breath. If i vomit in this car, i am not paying £75 for them to clean it up, it is against my human rights.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#19448 Dec 7, 2012
lol @ isw tryna bring other women into the mix.Talk about desperate.My breasts are beautiful you are just jealous because you are indeed flat chested...and not a woman.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#19449 Dec 7, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Out living your life??
You mean out looking for drug dealers or out sleeping with strangers? If I spend all day on here I would have saw this comment right after you posted it and seem to me it was two hours later. Now today, I might spend all day on here waiting on you to talk this smack while we're both on here at the same time.
Trick talking about having a life when her whole life is about sex and drugs. Her life is centered around Men.... What a man said, what a man can do, what she's doing for a man. Have never heard her speak of going to the salon or just doing female stuff. She will post those ugly sagging tits before she will post some new clothes she has bought... Like a better bra....
Still obsessing over my breasts.It's only you flat chested bxtches hating.Keep on because they are not coming down 8^D so cry all u want toooooooooooo.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#19450 Dec 7, 2012
i wonder if oxycontin can harm a fetus.I don't want to make a mistake just in case.

Dxmn I got some good dxck last night though that's why u ain't see me on that long.Getting my back blown out.I still have some energy after working 14 hours but I'm going to bed.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#19451 Dec 7, 2012
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Still obsessing over my breasts.It's only you flat chested bxtches hating.Keep on because they are not coming down 8^D so cry all u want toooooooooooo.
Okay, Canday...WE ALL get it! You got dem JUUUUGZ!

Now go find a better bra to put them sh!tz in! The bra that you have 'em in up in the avi look like its being tourtured.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#19452 Dec 7, 2012
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
lol @ isw tryna bring other women into the mix.Talk about desperate.My breasts are beautiful you are just jealous because you are indeed flat chested...and not a woman.
Smdh i didnt even mention you by name guess you realize your breast resemble a wide butt with a huge crack in between it.. and you had the audacity to tell someone one her they had flapjack titties if that huge slingshot You call a bra was to be unbuttoned im sure your shyts would hang to your knees... not a good look! Breast like those create nasty lent cheese underneath them which in turn creates an odor i bet you fish filet aint the only thing that is humming on you... i bet dudes need a close pin on their nose to hit it. But like i said basic attracts basic....

Lol i showed Chris your avi and he said that body and picture get two thumbs & a dik DOWN!! Bwahahahaha

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#19453 Dec 7, 2012
In other news i just finished watching "Redtails"

it seemed as though they just threw it together the plot and story was so contrived that i couldnt even connect with any of the characters on a personal level. But i did feel bad when lightning died :(

Note to self stay away from Organic Milk....

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#19454 Dec 7, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, Canday...WE ALL get it! You got dem JUUUUGZ!
Now go find a better bra to put them sh!tz in! The bra that you have 'em in up in the avi look like its being tourtured.
I don't have to do anything for you anymore stabb remember.You been off the hook as far as I'm concerned.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#19455 Dec 7, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Smdh i didnt even mention you by name guess you realize your breast resemble a wide butt with a huge crack in between it.. and you had the audacity to tell someone one her they had flapjack titties if that huge slingshot You call a bra was to be unbuttoned im sure your shyts would hang to your knees... not a good look! Breast like those create nasty lent cheese underneath them which in turn creates an odor i bet you fish filet aint the only thing that is humming on you... i bet dudes need a close pin on their nose to hit it. But like i said basic attracts basic....
Lol i showed Chris your avi and he said that body and picture get two thumbs & a dik DOWN!! Bwahahahaha
They get the job done and that's what matters. bwahahaha back @ u

Level 8

Location hidden

#19456 Dec 7, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
In other news i just finished watching "Redtails"
it seemed as though they just threw it together the plot and story was so contrived that i couldnt even connect with any of the characters on a personal level. But i did feel bad when lightning died :(
Note to self stay away from Organic Milk....
Good observation, ISW.

I think it was hard to connect with characters because the scenes were so short. I liked Neyo's character though. And "Lightning" was a bad muffcuka!

Level 8

Location hidden

#19457 Dec 7, 2012
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to do anything for you anymore stabb remember.You been off the hook as far as I'm concerned.
Shawty, I BEEN "off the hook"...but so have YOU. You just seem to think that you're the only one permitted to act up. NOT SO...!

Since: May 10

UK

#19458 Dec 7, 2012
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
Stonelove brought me into her argument with Vamp, don't address it and keep it moving. Goodnight

Level 3

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#19460 Dec 7, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
When I was with my ex, i used to buy clothes and shoes and never wear them.
I even used to buy things and never even take them out the box or bag!
Since I split with him, I've been gradually sell stuff off on ebay.
I can't believe how much money I used to waste on things I didn't need or use, or clothes I just wore once.
LOL girl, me too. But I don't buy clothes or shoes. My thing is shampoos, hair conditioners, body oils and household cleaning products.
And like you, there's stuff I've bought months ago that are still in their bag/box.
It drives my husband crazy, but even he admits, its better than having a drug or alcohol problem. love him.

Level 8

Location hidden

#19461 Dec 7, 2012
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> Stonelove brought me into her argument with Vamp, don't address it and keep it moving. Goodnight
StonedHEAD is ALWAYS injecting others into her exchanges. This her tactic in diverting the focus from off of her and onto bullsh!t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 3 min Michel Montvert 243
Foreigners are better than Americans 6 min enoch powell 7
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 8 min MICHA 21
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Realtimeloser 1,419,190
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 12 min WasteWater 357
News Montel Williams Blasts Donald Trump: a A Racist... 13 min TheOriginalDoby 14
*Breaking* Teamsters endorse Hillary Clinton!!! 15 min TheOriginalDoby 19
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr lola 514
More from around the web