|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOLOL!!!
Its hilarious that you would use such terms like, "genuine people" all while pointing out the loopholes of SLOPix by it being a place where "socks push their agendas".
I concur with Cogito, madamoiselle, you are tooooo funny.
I am Shalimarr and StoneDlove.
You don't know you have feminine traits, if you knew, you would hide it.
Your mother has been allowed to have unfettered influence over you, without your father acting as any kind of buffer.
Often when boys are raised by the mother and the father is absent, an uncle or grandfather will play the role of "buffer" so that the mother does not femininze the boy.
In your case, that didn't happen... I also sense you were raised with more than one dominant female in your home.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
My father is a 6ft tall, soft haired almond eyed Jamaican Blasian... he was a semi-absent dad... so much pussie to ride, so little time.
Nuh-nuh...yuh cyant put all uh daat pon deh Yard mon China bwoy deh. Uh-uhn...!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Soul_Electronica wrote:
<quoted text>
Shalimarr, where you there with me growing up?
Last time I checked, I don't have family from the U.K., that I know of anyway.
human beings are very basic and simple.... they are shaped by environment.
A black female raised in a stable 2 parent home, where the mother was submissive to the black male... would never send pics to Gray December.
Those girls are not IR... they will wait and sleep alone until their dying day for a black man to come along.
They are raised in awe of the black man.
You weren't.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Nuh-nuh...yuh cyant put all uh daat pon deh Yard mon China bwoy deh. Uh-uhn...!
He's better than most, he only made children with his wife.... atleast that's his story and he's sticking to it!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Shalimarr and StoneDlove.
You don't know you have feminine traits, if you knew, you would hide it.
Your mother has been allowed to have unfettered influence over you, without your father acting as any kind of buffer.
Often when boys are raised by the mother and the father is absent, an uncle or grandfather will play the role of "buffer" so that the mother does not femininze the boy.
In your case, that didn't happen... I also sense you were raised with more than one dominant female in your home.
What you may refer to as a "feminine" trait really is a touch of class that only a barbarian of a "woman" would squawk at. The bottom line is, Vamp is just a little too polished for you...seriously. I mean, I probably have guns that are shinier than you.

LOLOL!!!!

In fact, I would have NEVER thought that YOU were even from the UK. Most of the sistas I personally know from the kingdom are FAR MORE polished & refined than you are, SHALLOWmarr. Your TRAITS as an ignoramus precede you. It's getting to the point where folk here barely read ANYTHING you post and in the event we do read any of the bullsh!t, its strictly for comic relief.

With all of your logical fallacies, its a wonder that you've even graduated beyond a level of mastery that's beyond your daughter's..."REAL TALK".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then if turn about is fair play, one only has to be a man to determine when and if a woman is presuming to be intellectually authoratitive on matters of which she knows nothing about. One also understands that she in her need to impose her faux authority upon us will disguise her subject beliefs and opinions as facts in her attemtp to close the door to opinions and realities other than the one she imagines.
Never mind her meeting any scientific standard of proof with confirmed variables, which of course is the basis of all scientific standards, but instead, just fashion your emotional dislikes of someone into evidence and present your finding as factual. Human lives and how we evolve from childhood to adolescent to manhood is not an exact science, so while you are entitled to speculate, you must qualify your beliefs as just that....beliefs!
I didn't say I disliked feminine traits in men. I guess most women have no outward problem with it... their man can be their "girlfriend" and gossip with them in a way that most men just don't do. Also these men often have long hair or cornrows and their girlfriend/wife can play with their hair.
The downside is if women expect to have a man pay for her on dates or expect to be able to live off a man... these men believe in feminism, even though they may not realise it. They do not see women as weak and vulnerable in need of protection.
These men believe women can financially provide for themselves. These men may also think it's ok to uppercut a woman who slaps them... they don't view women as vulnerable.
Here's an example of the good side :)

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
He's better than most, he only made children with his wife.... atleast that's his story and he's sticking to it!
Again, you can't displace the fact that you're currently a hair line away from being COMMITED from him being scarce. How long are you going to continue to blame that man for YOUR own "fcuKKKed upness"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>What you may refer to as a "feminine" trait really is a touch of class that only a barbarian of a "woman" would squawk at. The bottom line is, Vamp is just a little too polished for you...seriously. I mean, I probably have guns that are shinier than you.
LOLOL!!!!
In fact, I would have NEVER thought that YOU were even from the UK. Most of the sistas I personally know from the kingdom are FAR MORE polished & refined than you are, SHALLOWmarr. Your TRAITS as an ignoramus precede you. It's getting to the point where folk here barely read ANYTHING you post and in the event we do read any of the bullsh!t, its strictly for comic relief.
With all of your logical fallacies, its a wonder that you've even graduated beyond a level of mastery that's beyond your daughter's..."REAL TALK".
How long is your hair? and what percentage of men from any race have hair as long as yours? Do your male siblings also wear their hair much longer than other men?
I don't know about "Bath n Body" but the other black Americans on this site thought it was unusual for men to shop there...
I could go on more about your feminine triats, but as I said... you don't recognize them, so it's pointless.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Why the fcuk am I smellin' weed?

Am I jonsein'???
Halle Berry Sister

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Work and Christmas.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Again, you can't displace the fact that you're currently a hair line away from being COMMITED from him being scarce. How long are you going to continue to blame that man for YOUR own "fcuKKKed upness"?
He wasn't scarce.
I answered you honestly, he was semi-absent... I didn't lie like Soul electronica or most of the other people here.
He went through a phase when he hit middle age where he gave my mother problems for about 3 years.
Looking back it was the mid life crisis that many beautiful looking men who married young go through.
We still saw him regularly during this period but it would not be true to say he was never absent at any point during my life.
my parents were happy before that problem and they stayed married and recovered from that problem.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
Why the fcuk am I smellin' weed?
Am I jonsein'???
I also think you're mentally ill and very oversensitive (another one of your female traits).

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
How long is your hair? and what percentage of men from any race have hair as long as yours? Do your male siblings also wear their hair much longer than other men?
I don't know about "Bath n Body" but the other black Americans on this site thought it was unusual for men to shop there...
I could go on more about your feminine triats, but as I said... you don't recognize them, so it's pointless.
Come on, sis...with all of the blindspots that YOU, coupled with some of these other posters have on here...NONE OF YOU are in any position or posture to be indicting anyone about ANYTHING. You parroting their bullsh!t makes you look twice as stupid as they did.

Them saying what they were saying about me was something they were TRYING to make stick...meanwhile, there are some things that can be said about YOU that CAN STICK. Shall we get into any of them? I mean, we all have seen parts of you that only someone that you were involved with intimately should have been reserved the right to see. But instead, you were cheapened and made a public spectacle for anyone who wanted to click the link could.

To be visually raped, demoralized & crucified like that has got to hurt.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Crazy monster
Dumb fake monster!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say I disliked feminine traits in men. I guess most women have no outward problem with it... their man can be their "girlfriend" and gossip with them in a way that most men just don't do. Also these men often have long hair or cornrows and their girlfriend/wife can play with their hair.
The downside is if women expect to have a man pay for her on dates or expect to be able to live off a man... these men believe in feminism, even though they may not realise it. They do not see women as weak and vulnerable in need of protection.
These men believe women can financially provide for themselves. These men may also think it's ok to uppercut a woman who slaps them... they don't view women as vulnerable.
Here's an example of the good side :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4Kk4Zib1r4wXX
See, now that's improvement. You did preface your comments with "I guess," which stipulates that you are expressing your opinion and not your opinion as facts, which I have no issue with. The only issue I haved with your expressed views is that you enumerate with ease, things from a female perspective about what women want and or expect, but you rile against traditional expectations that men have of women as oppressive, outdated or as a dereliction of masculinity.

The confusion comes when men actually listen and believe to women when they claim they want equality as it is defined; not the equality with the old traditional social benefits still intact and available to women on demand at their discretion. My generation simply ignores most of that and do our thing, and simply treat women with the treatment they inspire, but you have to admit that it can be sort of confusing to generations that are uninitiated in the ways of the old social contract against the backdrop of "we are equal, but we are not."
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

dirtydiamond wrote:
<quoted text>
my question is kind of stupid but ok..
why do big trucks (like dump trucks) take off faster from a stop than cars do?
maceo

Successful Bi-Racial & IR BW preference is hands down "White males!

Have you noticed that almost all successful biracial BW or IR BW who are very attractive normally select White males as their long term partners or when they marry?

When Edu Black woman talked about how Black males treat them, it opened Pandora's Box!

More Black women have been selecting White males and say that Black men "lag" in many areas and not worth the high risk. They demand too much, not attractive, bring far less than White men/other races, cheat more, have too much baggage, less education and feel all relationships are about them only!

I read Four main things Black men do to destroy Black women

1) Over the top Incarceration rates (1 in 3 BM will do 7-10 yrs)
2) IR dating/marriage - Black men like Maceo claim White women are better and they hate us!
3) Economically Black males don't get educations; therefore don't get paid good salaries the increased unemployment for Black males is close to 55%.
4) Black men make Poor decisions in life which effect them and their choice of mates which results in a fast turnover of women.(chasing Sex all the time; most men don't focus on other things that are more important)

Now, many Black men will have to complete with White males/other races for top notch Black women who are select most White males as their choice.

It appears things changed in less than 10 years, many Black women have sworn off Black males!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Come on, sis...with all of the blindspots that YOU, coupled with some of these other posters have on here...NONE OF YOU are in any position or posture to be indicting anyone about ANYTHING. You parroting their bullsh!t makes you look twice as stupid as they did.
Them saying what they were saying about me was something they were TRYING to make stick...meanwhile, there are some things that can be said about YOU that CAN STICK. Shall we get into any of them? I mean, we all have seen parts of you that only someone that you were involved with intimately should have been reserved the right to see. But instead, you were cheapened and made a public spectacle for anyone who wanted to click the link could.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
You know everything I said about you is correct.
You seem to think only perfect people who never make any mistakes, are able to see what others are or how others were raised.
Nobody is perfect.
You have been feminized and the home you grew up in was dominated by a female, if not by more than one female.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
But instead, you were cheapened and made a public spectacle for anyone who wanted to click the link could.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!
Again you are sounding feminine, revelling in the discomfort of a female, like a b!tchy high school girl would.
I'm afraid the experience was not as upsetting for me as you wish it was.
What happened to me was not the same as what happened to Noplum... who had an image stolen from her, that she did not give to anyone on the forum.
When we take a risk with someone, we are always aware and prepared that it will turn out horribly.
I cannot be raped, demoralized or crucified by anyone I do not have physically in my life or by anyone I have never seen the face of or heard the voice of.
You must have lived a very sheltered life if you think having a topless pic exposed on a website frequented by people living 6000 miles away is the equivilent to being raped and demoralized.
Noplum left the site and never returned, I haven't and I have also forgiven Anderson... so that should tell you something.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
See, now that's improvement. You did preface your comments with "I guess," which stipulates that you are expressing your opinion and not your opinion as facts, which I have no issue with. The only issue I haved with your expressed views is that you enumerate with ease, things from a female perspective about what women want and or expect, but you rile against traditional expectations that men have of women as oppressive, outdated or as a dereliction of masculinity.
The confusion comes when men actually listen and believe to women when they claim they want equality as it is defined; not the equality with the old traditional social benefits still intact and available to women on demand at their discretion. My generation simply ignores most of that and do our thing, and simply treat women with the treatment they inspire, but you have to admit that it can be sort of confusing to generations that are uninitiated in the ways of the old social contract against the backdrop of "we are equal, but we are not."
How many times do people here express their opinions, but you don't jump on them because they are their opinions and not what you classify as facts.
Why do you think my opinions that i have gathered should be treated any differently to yours or anybody else's here?
I think it's just that you don't want certain people to post here, so you attack their credibility and their opinions as not being facts,, while you don't demand that vamp or NewNew or YOURSELF only poss facts :)
I never gave an opinion on whether women like feminized men or not... I specifically said that I think some women do... but I also said women can't expect these kinds of men to not uppercut you if you slap them, women cannot expect these men to pay for her on every date or for him to pay all the rent if they live together.
Feminized men, have been feminized by a strong mother, so they are not going to buy into the idea that women are vulnerable little flowers who need defending and protecting.
I have no view on whether hanging with these men is a good thing or a bad thing.
But if you have spent alot of time with Muslim or Arab men, it's very easy to recognize a man that has been feminized and has a mother who has been allowed to do as she pleases with her son, without interference from Dad.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

CANDAYMAMA wrote:
this forum is only boring when you spend all day on the computer instead of out living your life.
Out living your life??
You mean out looking for drug dealers or out sleeping with strangers? If I spend all day on here I would have saw this comment right after you posted it and seem to me it was two hours later. Now today, I might spend all day on here waiting on you to talk this smack while we're both on here at the same time.

Trick talking about having a life when her whole life is about sex and drugs. Her life is centered around Men.... What a man said, what a man can do, what she's doing for a man. Have never heard her speak of going to the salon or just doing female stuff. She will post those ugly sagging tits before she will post some new clothes she has bought... Like a better bra....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••