Since: May 12

Happy Days!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

There are certain traits and behaviours that little boys pick up from their mothers, unless a father or uncle steps in to stop the process.
These are traits that no man willingly wants to see his son have... Vamp has these traits, so either his father wasn't there to curtail the mother's influence, or the father was submissive to the mother and did not challenge what she was teaching the son.

“AKA StoneDlove”

Happy Days!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Soul_Electronica wrote:
In YOUR culture.. what percentage of AA children are raised in a traditional family, with traditional roles (as you claim to have been)?
And what percentage are raised in homes where the mother is the only constant, reliable parent?

If what you say is true, you do not represent your group.

“AKA StoneDlove”

Happy Days!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

It's funny how all the AAs on Topix were miraculously raised in traditional homes with mum and dad... but out int eh real world, 70% of AA kids live with only their mother.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Mmmm...finally

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Shalimarr wrote:
It's funny how all the AAs on Topix were miraculously raised in traditional homes with mum and dad... but out int eh real world, 70% of AA kids live with only their mother.
So is this what is provoking you to not be attracted to black men?

Alright, where did you get your statistics Shalimarr? The idiot box?

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO! I thought it was funny actually. But when I do go out on dates, I do offer to pay my half. I don't expect men to pay for everything.
D@mn, where did they manufacture you at?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

MsNewNew wrote:
Wow! This forum is boring now....:(
Its just that things here have gotten so dysfunctional, it only appears "fun" when you're tearing someone's head off...but then when the fight is over, folk are just left to do something other than contend with oneanother. I think thats where some of the boredom comes in at.

“AKA StoneDlove”

Happy Days!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Soul_Electronica wrote:
<quoted text>
So is this what is provoking you to not be attracted to black men?
Alright, where did you get your statistics Shalimarr? The idiot box?
It could be 66.2444% I rounded it to a simpler figure.
I also included SEMI-absent fathers.
Fathers who show up sporadically are still leaving their children dependent on the mother.

Plus I know you are lying, you are not from a 2 parent home where your black mother bowed to your father in your presence.
You are a liar.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Soul_Electronica wrote:
Waragi...the alcoholic drink in Uganda, its no joke!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
D@mn that, I'd rather drink a shot of "CLR".

“By any means necessary!”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
There are certain traits and behaviours that little boys pick up from their mothers, unless a father or uncle steps in to stop the process.
These are traits that no man willingly wants to see his son have... Vamp has these traits, so either his father wasn't there to curtail the mother's influence, or the father was submissive to the mother and did not challenge what she was teaching the son.
Ladies and Gentlemen, It is my priviledge and honor to introduce you to the esteemed, illustrious social scientist Dr. Shalimarr who's doctoral thesis set the standard for all to aspire. She is much in demand the world over for her cogent diagnosis of the maladies that afflicts society in these contemporary, often confusing times of gender roles. In addition, her infallible existence serves as an illustrative paradigm to emulate if one's end objective is live a life rich with emotional clarity and absent of the common afflictions that plagues mankind that robs us of our felicity. We owe her a debt that is beyond repayment.......and then somebody woke her azz! LOL!

Girl you so crazy! Bwahahahahaaaa!

“AKA StoneDlove”

Happy Days!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Its just that things here have gotten so dysfunctional, it only appears "fun" when you're tearing someone's head off...but then when the fight is over, folk are just left to do something other than contend with oneanother. I think thats where some of the boredom comes in at.
It's boring because most of the characters are SOCKS.
There is not enough genuine people posting, with genuinely opposing views.
We just have a minimal amount of posters, with some having more than 10 socks pushing their agenda... so even though you may not recognize the socks, their speech pattern is subconsciously boring you and making this place boring.
It's very "samey".
You're just reading the same few people posting back and forth to themselves.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be 66.2444% I rounded it to a simpler figure.
I also included SEMI-absent fathers.
Fathers who show up sporadically are still leaving their children dependent on the mother.
Plus I know you are lying, you are not from a 2 parent home where your black mother bowed to your father in your presence.
You are a liar.
Shalimarr, where you there with me growing up?

Last time I checked, I don't have family from the U.K., that I know of anyway.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
Were you raised in a 2 parent home...and if so, what the fcuk happened to you??????????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Its just that things here have gotten so dysfunctional, it only appears "fun" when you're tearing someone's head off...but then when the fight is over, folk are just left to do something other than contend with oneanother. I think thats where some of the boredom comes in at.
Exactly, just like what Shalimarr is attempting to do. When people debate with me, they should know not to use statistics. Smh, I'd teardataSSup...but I'll wait until tomorrow.

Have a wonderful night Vamp, MsNewNew and the other sane posters (you all know who you are).:)

“AKA StoneDlove”

Happy Days!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ladies and Gentlemen, It is my priviledge and honor to introduce you to the esteemed, illustrious social scientist Dr. Shalimarr who's doctoral thesis set the standard for all to aspire. She is much in demand the world over for her cogent diagnosis of the maladies that afflicts society in these contemporary, often confusing times of gender roles. In addition, her infallible existence serves as an illustrative paradigm to emulate if one's end objective is live a life rich with emotional clarity and absent of the common afflictions that plagues mankind that robs us of our felicity. We owe her a debt that is beyond repayment.......and then somebody woke her azz! LOL!
Girl you so crazy! Bwahahahahaaaa!
You don't have to be a doctor or a scientist to recognize when a man has been allowed to develop female traits... you simply have to be a woman.
You simply have to be a member of a family... in families men do specific things to counteract the feminine influence of mothers on their sons... In the UK it's referred to as "cutting the apron strings".
Certain behaviours are encouraged in girl children, in the old days girls were encouraged to "sit and sew with mother" while boys were encouraged to "go hunting/fishing/drinking with father".
Men are very aware of how women can be and they are aware of a need to sometimes step between his son and the mother to stop certain behaviours developing.
this happens naturally in most 2 parent families, unless the man works 24 a day or is submissive, drug dependent or simply absent.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
It's boring because most of the characters are SOCKS.
There is not enough genuine people posting, with genuinely opposing views.
We just have a minimal amount of posters, with some having more than 10 socks pushing their agenda... so even though you may not recognize the socks, their speech pattern is subconsciously boring you and making this place boring.
It's very "samey".
You're just reading the same few people posting back and forth to themselves.
LOLOLOL!!!

Its hilarious that you would use such terms like, "genuine people" all while pointing out the loopholes of SLOPix by it being a place where "socks push their agendas".

I concur with Cogito, madamoiselle, you are tooooo funny.

“AKA StoneDlove”

Happy Days!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Were you raised in a 2 parent home...and if so, what the fcuk happened to you??????????
My father is a 6ft tall, soft haired almond eyed Jamaican Blasian... he was a semi-absent dad... so much pussie to ride, so little time.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Soul_Electronica wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, just like what Shalimarr is attempting to do. When people debate with me, they should know not to use statistics. Smh, I'd teardataSSup...but I'll wait until tomorrow.
Have a wonderful night Vamp, MsNewNew and the other sane posters (you all know who you are).:)
Oh, so, I pull up & you leave? What? Is my e-breath stinkin'?

Good night, So.-El.

:D

“By any means necessary!”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have to be a doctor or a scientist to recognize when a man has been allowed to develop female traits... you simply have to be a woman.
You simply have to be a member of a family... in families men do specific things to counteract the feminine influence of mothers on their sons... In the UK it's referred to as "cutting the apron strings".
Certain behaviours are encouraged in girl children, in the old days girls were encouraged to "sit and sew with mother" while boys were encouraged to "go hunting/fishing/drinking with father".
Men are very aware of how women can be and they are aware of a need to sometimes step between his son and the mother to stop certain behaviours developing.
this happens naturally in most 2 parent families, unless the man works 24 a day or is submissive, drug dependent or simply absent.
Then if turn about is fair play, one only has to be a man to determine when and if a woman is presuming to be intellectually authoratitive on matters of which she knows nothing about. One also understands that she in her need to impose her faux authority upon us will disguise her subject beliefs and opinions as facts in her attemtp to close the door to opinions and realities other than the one she imagines.

Never mind her meeting any scientific standard of proof with confirmed variables, which of course is the basis of all scientific standards, but instead, just fashion your emotional dislikes of someone into evidence and present your finding as factual. Human lives and how we evolve from childhood to adolescent to manhood is not an exact science, so while you are entitled to speculate, you must qualify your beliefs as just that....beliefs!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

I'm really feelin' this new Youtube format.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 18,181 - 18,200 of25,809
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••