Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

I must be appealing to women now cause I'm getting adds from women on facebook I don't even know lol.Hey I ain't complaining.Love is love,I hook up with a girl if I like her

“my native american daughter”

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

man these OP oxies suck lol.They are so hard to crush up
knightly BlackAngel 7

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
;) such a sweetheart.I just had to tell another hater in another thread to get her head out of my azz.So many bitter azz bxtches on here I tell ya.I mind my own business and post just like u babe.
:)
ISW__Reborn

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I move around alot at my job.A lot of lifting and walking around.I eat little snacks through out the day like nuts(walnuts,pecans,pistachios ,almonds),2 big bottles of water,and I had some fresh broccoli with ranch dip and I had stuffed bell peppers for dinner.Cowvan is cooking tonight :) what a great man he is.
you're lucky to have someone like that in your life.... I could have someone too, but I'm just to obese and smelly :(

“Viking.”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
And he is flying me out to Venice with him!!!Ive out done myself this time.
One advice...
Donīt say "venice" because it sounds like shyt.

Venezia...

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Smdh @ thirsty virgins wanting to be thee queen not even on his best day bwahahaha...

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Oh i think imma be sick ... smdh at someone on here whose trying to compete with buckeye girl but instead of them being perky their breast resemble and arse with a long azz crack down the middle lmfao.... i cant i jusy cant not tonight!
knightly BlackAngel 21

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

ISW__REBORN wrote:
Ooga booga
Come again.
ISW__Reborn

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

I beez a fat ho
The BlackDevil VI

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

ISW__REBORN wrote:
Smdh @ thirsty virgins wanting to be thee DRAG- queen (referring to me) not even on his best day bwahahaha...
Lol! Yeah, right.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Waragi...the alcoholic drink in Uganda, its no joke!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Heartless BlackAngel 21

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

ISW__REBORN wrote:
http://memegenerator.net/insta nce/31441051?browsingOrder=Pop ular&browsingTimeSpan=Toda y
Lmao! You're funny, lady.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

*customs

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh this elderly decrepit swamp monster again... i must own you bc you address me even when i dont acknowledge you or reference you ... hi stalker
Why do you read all Canday's posts? Even I don't read everything she writes... why do you, if you don't like what she posts?

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Just drunk a few shots of whiskey mixed with sprite soda.:)

I'm about to go to sleep.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Soul_Electronica wrote:
<quoted text>
True, just one of many reasons why I don't preach about feminism. Although I do find it interesting to read up on and I do agree with SOME things. As far as the workforce and education...etc...but not in general everyday life.
As a woman I like being adored and pampered by a man. On the other hand,(no offense to anyone) I maybe a liberal but I am a heterosexual woman who does not completely agree with the point of that video. Most of the women that desire COMPLETE "equality" are lesbian.
At the same time I don't think women should be treated like a possession (happens mostly in other countries) or second class.
I understand and KNOW deep down that I NEED a man. I mean I am independent on my own but its only but so much a woman can do. Plus I wasn't raised in a household where my mother and father were "equal", there would something wrong with that picture.
(hope this made sense, I'm multitasking like crazy Vamp :D )
Most slave descent blacks, male and female bow to feminism in relation to Black Women.
Slave descent black men acknowledge equality, feminism and strength in black women and they do it from birth.
They do not acknowledge this in women outside our race and they often will seek relationships where they feel they will have the dominant role with white women.
This is because the vast majority of slave descendent blacks are raised in a home where the mother is the only CONSTANT, RELIABLE adult. A home where the children go to the mother for love, food, clothes and they are very aware that the mother PAYS for everything.
Slave descent black men are notoriously absent or semi-absent fathers... when the son needs a new pair of sneakers, he goes to his mother.
People raised like that will automatically bow to femininism, because they are raised by the strength of a woman and they live every day seeing a woman cope with life's challenges without a RELIABLE man.
Your situation of having 2 parents in the home on an ongoing basis, niot just a father who shows up, gets sex and food, pats the kids on the head and then disappears again... is unuusal. And your mother bowing to your father in the presence of her daughter, is also highly unusual for slave descent BW.
It's unusual for your mother to set this example, because even BW who have a secure relaible husband/baby father, know that the majority of BW don't... so even these women will raise their daughters to be strong and independent and not bow to the black male... because generally they have proven they are not up to the job.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Most slave descent blacks, male and female bow to feminism in relation to Black Women.
Slave descent black men acknowledge equality, feminism and strength in black women and they do it from birth.
They do not acknowledge this in women outside our race and they often will seek relationships where they feel they will have the dominant role with white women.
This is because the vast majority of slave descendent blacks are raised in a home where the mother is the only CONSTANT, RELIABLE adult. A home where the children go to the mother for love, food, clothes and they are very aware that the mother PAYS for everything.
Slave descent black men are notoriously absent or semi-absent fathers... when the son needs a new pair of sneakers, he goes to his mother.
People raised like that will automatically bow to femininism, because they are raised by the strength of a woman and they live every day seeing a woman cope with life's challenges without a RELIABLE man.
Your situation of having 2 parents in the home on an ongoing basis, niot just a father who shows up, gets sex and food, pats the kids on the head and then disappears again... is unuusal. And your mother bowing to your father in the presence of her daughter, is also highly unusual for slave descent BW.
It's unusual for your mother to set this example, because even BW who have a secure relaible husband/baby father, know that the majority of BW don't... so even these women will raise their daughters to be strong and independent and not bow to the black male... because generally they have proven they are not up to the job.
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/i nstances/400x/31444284.jpg

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Your post TOTALLY makes sense, So.-El. And a lot like you, I also uphold traditional perceptions in what roles men & women are supposed to occupy in the relationship dynamic.
But the impasse lies where women & men are placed in situations that challenge those views, and its in these situations that we discover WE aren't as staunched in upholding tradition roles as much as we THINK. You'd be surprised what would really "push your button" in terms of what is classically referred to as a woman's role & that of a man.
I would be very surprised if you were raised in a traditional home.
You were raised in a home dominated by women and their whims.
If your father lived with you, he is/was a submissive male who bowed to your mother.
You are clearly a man raised by a female who was the boss of the house in EVERYTHING.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

big mike M wrote:
Just drunk a few shots of whiskey mixed with sprite soda.:)
I'm about to go to sleep.
Any ideas for a good sweet tasting wine? I'm hella stressed today, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••