Whats on your mind Thread.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#19232 Dec 6, 2012
this forum is only boring when you spend all day on the computer instead of out living your life.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#19233 Dec 6, 2012
i kinda want my own place now.I'm more independent raking in all this cash I should get me a place.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#19234 Dec 6, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Canday doesn't own you does she? Why do youthink you have to read everything she posts?
Do you scroll past Selonapeden's spam or do you read it?
I don't understand why these folks on here have such boring lives that they hate on others that have interesting ones like people such as myself.Everything I write about myself in detail is true in each word that's typed out
knightly BlackAngel 7

Jacksonville, FL

#19235 Dec 6, 2012
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
lol you are funny :)
Tehe.
knightly BlackAngel 7

Jacksonville, FL

#19236 Dec 6, 2012
Come on, Knicks!

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#19237 Dec 6, 2012
Me and boo boo riding all in the cut with his chick right beside him.. ladies if you love your man show him your the flyest!!

Catching up on" Lost" i only watched the first season and was hooked but by the time I got into it show waS finished!

Vamp guess what i had today a banging arse GYRO white sauce leaking down my face and all fiance drove 30 miles to get it .... thats why he is a keeper :)
ISW_ Reborn

Jacksonville, FL

#19238 Dec 6, 2012
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand why these folks on here have such boring lives that they hate on others that have interesting ones like people such as myself.Everything I write about myself in detail is true in each word that's typed out
I'm a sloppy, 400 pounds, Snorlax- looking [email protected], do you have any advice for weight loss?

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#19239 Dec 6, 2012
knightly BlackAngel 7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tehe.
;) such a sweetheart.I just had to tell another hater in another thread to get her head out of my azz.So many bitter azz bxtches on here I tell ya.I mind my own business and post just like u babe.
knightly BlackAngel 7

Jacksonville, FL

#19240 Dec 6, 2012
Felton is a beast!

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#19241 Dec 6, 2012
ISW_ Reborn wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a sloppy, 400 pounds, Snorlax- looking [email protected], do you have any advice for weight loss?
Well I move around alot at my job.A lot of lifting and walking around.I eat little snacks through out the day like nuts(walnuts,pecans,pistachios ,almonds),2 big bottles of water,and I had some fresh broccoli with ranch dip and I had stuffed bell peppers for dinner.Cowvan is cooking tonight :) what a great man he is.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#19242 Dec 6, 2012
I must be appealing to women now cause I'm getting adds from women on facebook I don't even know lol.Hey I ain't complaining.Love is love,I hook up with a girl if I like her

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#19243 Dec 6, 2012
man these OP oxies suck lol.They are so hard to crush up
knightly BlackAngel 7

Jacksonville, FL

#19244 Dec 6, 2012
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
;) such a sweetheart.I just had to tell another hater in another thread to get her head out of my azz.So many bitter azz bxtches on here I tell ya.I mind my own business and post just like u babe.
:)
ISW__Reborn

Jacksonville, FL

#19245 Dec 6, 2012
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I move around alot at my job.A lot of lifting and walking around.I eat little snacks through out the day like nuts(walnuts,pecans,pistachios ,almonds),2 big bottles of water,and I had some fresh broccoli with ranch dip and I had stuffed bell peppers for dinner.Cowvan is cooking tonight :) what a great man he is.
you're lucky to have someone like that in your life.... I could have someone too, but I'm just to obese and smelly :(

Odinist

“Viking.”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#19246 Dec 6, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
And he is flying me out to Venice with him!!!Ive out done myself this time.
One advice...
DonĀ“t say "venice" because it sounds like shyt.

Venezia...

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#19247 Dec 6, 2012
Smdh @ thirsty virgins wanting to be thee queen not even on his best day bwahahaha...

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#19248 Dec 6, 2012
Oh i think imma be sick ... smdh at someone on here whose trying to compete with buckeye girl but instead of them being perky their breast resemble and arse with a long azz crack down the middle lmfao.... i cant i jusy cant not tonight!
knightly BlackAngel 21

Jacksonville, FL

#19249 Dec 6, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
Ooga booga
Come again.
ISW__Reborn

Jacksonville, FL

#19250 Dec 6, 2012
I beez a fat ho
The BlackDevil VI

Jacksonville, FL

#19251 Dec 6, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
Smdh @ thirsty virgins wanting to be thee DRAG- queen (referring to me) not even on his best day bwahahaha...
Lol! Yeah, right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min mdbuilder 1,479,256
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 8 min Born in the USA 163
News Trump thanks African-Americans who didn't vote ... 8 min Charlie 246
Republican Reasons For Being Anti-Obama/Pro-McCain 9 min Redefined 1
Topix censors certain replies...interesting 13 min Mr oH 18
Why do white people hate us more than any other... (Sep '12) 17 min Mr oH 865
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 25 min Harrisson 172
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 1 hr The Wookie 91
Does Race Biologically Exist? 2 hr Barros 517
More from around the web