#19154 Dec 5, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
Lol thanks girl
You're welcome

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#19155 Dec 5, 2012
He's like a nicca with white skin.lol he made love to me almost better than cowvan.His tongue felt sooo soft and gentle.But I'm not really horny tonight.I kinda want to just be left alone.

Cowvan tried to hold me last night and I just didn't want to be touched.I balled up in a blanket and slept away.I'm just emotionally......stressed.

I was tryna plan to have the baby.The "sperm donor" pissed me off.Made me change my mind and that upsets me very much so.Because to me it's a waste.If I known what an idiot he was I would've made him throw on a condom.He is not babydaddy material.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#19156 Dec 5, 2012
my donor wanted to 69 the other night because he was so turned on by the head I was giving him I'm like no man u gotta focus on getting that load ready for my egg man.That shid has to be stone hard and u ain't wasting that shid in my mouth.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#19157 Dec 5, 2012
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dwele? Raheem DeVaughn? Jill Scott?
Naw, Coolio.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#19158 Dec 5, 2012
Swade wrote:
<quoted text> Naw, Coolio.
Lol I tried

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#19159 Dec 5, 2012
Pharrell Williams is so d*mn fine!!! Those symmetrical eyes, high cheekbones and a strong jawline, a flawless caramel complexion...mmm <3

Plus he is smart, open minded and can dress (when he's not trying to put on a show). I can't listen to this dude talk during an interview without my ears tingling. Or watch him before I go to bed, have me dreaming about that gorgeous face of his.

I mean the whole package...why is he so fine?

HAVE MEEERRRRCCCCY!!!

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#19160 Dec 5, 2012
I was messing with her husband today telling him if he wanted me to hit him in the face with one of these.He said go ahead she's not looking.He's so sexy,I like to flirt with him.I wouldn't go beyond that though

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#19161 Dec 5, 2012
no more chocolate cream pie for u cracka.I'm going to bed :)
ISW_ Reborn aka Precious

Jacksonville, FL

#19162 Dec 5, 2012
I'm ugly, fat and undesriable.

Waaaah, no one wants me!

I'm going to end of being an old fat lady, living with lots of cats :(
ISW_ Reborn

Jacksonville, FL

#19163 Dec 5, 2012
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
no more chocolate cream pie for u cracka.I'm going to bed :)
I'm sorry for being mean to you. I was just hating because you look better than I do, and that's the truth :(
ISW_ Reborn

Jacksonville, FL

#19164 Dec 5, 2012
Soul_Electronica wrote:
Pharrell Williams is so d*mn fine!!! Those symmetrical eyes, high cheekbones and a strong jawline, a flawless caramel complexion...mmm <3
Plus he is smart, open minded and can dress (when he's not trying to put on a show). I can't listen to this dude talk during an interview without my ears tingling. Or watch him before I go to bed, have me dreaming about that gorgeous face of his.
I mean the whole package...why is he so fine?
HAVE MEEERRRRCCCCY!!!
Ooooga boooga oooke ooooke ooooke!

Location hidden

#19165 Dec 5, 2012
ISW_ Reborn wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooga boooga oooke ooooke ooooke!
Don't make me sh!t on your fcked up beliefs, Satan's ho.
knightly BlackAngel 21

Jacksonville, FL

#19166 Dec 5, 2012
Soul_Electronica wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't make me sh!t on your fcked up beliefs, Satan's ho.
What fcked up beliefs?

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19167 Dec 5, 2012
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Hawaii...No.
By leaving her house, in a sense, she's leaving a sense of her independence. At your house or apartment, you have complete say so what goes on in there. You have say on how you want the furniture to be. You have say on the dishes. You have say of what side of the bed you sleep on. You answer to no one besides yourself.
When you move into a man's house, especially a man like my brother. The house is already furnished to his likings. Yes, she can tweak this and that but the house would be very personalized. Personalized in a sense that the house looks like it's out of a page of a furniture magazine. So a woman's touch wouldn't be needed since a female decorator has already "touched" it. To add, if he kicks her out(Divorce) then yes she could always go back to her house. But, just the thought of being kicked out is difficult to accept.
In reality when a man invites a woman to live with him, he's acknowleging that they are a partnership... and they redecorate together.
Make it THEIR place instead of just his... and in reality people a house is just an investment. The woman doesn't want to give up her own house, not because of sentimental reasons, but because she doesn't want to stop "owning property" and be out of the housing market... so she will choose to either keep her house and rent it out or sell it and invest her money in another house/apartment e.g a vacation property.
That's what happens in reality.
men who don't want to compromise on something like decoration, are men who should remain batchelors and certainly never have little kids with chocolate and paint on their little hands living in their precious house!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#19168 Dec 5, 2012
Soul_Electronica wrote:
He sounds good on paper, but he doesn't look as good as he sounds... he doesn't have any rough edges... There's not enough masculinity to his features in my opinion.
The jaw isn't masculine enough to compensate for the femininity of the rest of his face.
Are you under 22 yo?
He will appeal to very young women and teenaged girls.

Location hidden

#19169 Dec 5, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
He sounds good on paper, but he doesn't look as good as he sounds... he doesn't have any rough edges... There's not enough masculinity to his features in my opinion.
The jaw isn't masculine enough to compensate for the femininity of the rest of his face.
Are you under 22 yo?
He will appeal to very young women and teenaged girls.
Actually I am in my late 20s, I've been admiring his look for 7 years. I think he's fine a$$ hell.

“Support & Respect... ”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

Works Both Ways...

#19172 Dec 6, 2012
Good morning! I hope everyone has a fantastic day....

Location hidden

#19173 Dec 6, 2012
Anyway
Good Morning MsNewNew:)

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#19174 Dec 6, 2012
ISW_ Reborn aka Precious wrote:
I'm ugly, fat and undesriable.
Waaaah, no one wants me!
I'm going to end of being an old fat lady, living with lots of cats :(
Ahh the blasphemous nerdy whinning virgin strikes again.... i already showed my frame so your attempts at calling me precious are way off.... but hell if you want to go ahead her big arse is paid and she is doing something you never will getting her coochie popped daily by her significant other... hahaha sit down son you dont want it with "C"

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#19175 Dec 6, 2012
ISW_ Reborn wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry for being mean to you. I was just hating because you look better than I do, and that's the truth :(
You done bumped your M &M shaped head if you think i'm. Apologizing to anyone on here especially her sit your yuck mouth arse down for i Katt Williams slap you........
http://m.tmz.com/#Article/2012/12/02/katt-wil...
as far as her being prettier than me bwahahahaha lonely hearts ad placing little boy please...
im sorry i dont want to read her fake erotica every damn day if you wanna have her write you tall tales tell her to pm your miserable black chucky doll looking satanic worshiping agnostic arse....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Autopsy. Michael Brown was shot in hand 2 min Joe Deeah 23
The value of Negro life is ZERO! 2 min Samoan Irish 17
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Teaman 1,126,718
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 11 min African AE 7,567
Proof East Indian Women Don't Want BM 12 min Capree 42
Django Actress Negro Bed-wench Charged for Pros... 12 min Bolo 19
Yeeaahh Booyyy! Amber Vinson BEAT Ebola In 9 Da... 14 min Joe Deeah 15
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 46 min Abdurratln 277
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr dreamhunk 25,631
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 3 hr Harrisson 59
Is ISIS racist? 4 hr Hetero-Sapien 52

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE