Whats on your mind Thread.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18789 Dec 3, 2012
MeJustMeThatsAll wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think in the possibilty of genetic memory, I've always had an idea about it even before I knew what it was called.
I don't know if it's genetic memory.
But when black men are in prison, they will choose to rape white men if they can.
Also the fact that black men rape every race of women, while other races of men stick within their racial group, makes me think it is about black men being powerless in society.
Rape is a crime where the perpetrater wants to have POWER over the victim.
So black men raping white men in prison, is black men trying to have power over white men.
I think black men feel powerless and they rape as a way to dominate and victimise someone else.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#18790 Dec 3, 2012
KC the Juggernaut wrote:
this is a bullshitty,boring,suckass thread with a bunch of stupid, suckass posters and troll dolls yappin' on about stupid suckass shyt.....smh!
I know and I got alot of haters up in this btch too :)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#18791 Dec 3, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I got it saved! I'm gettin hype. The folk at the gig were telling me that Richard got BIZZY!
Richard set it off!

Can we talk about the show? I don't want to spoil it for you.
Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Miami, FL

#18792 Dec 3, 2012
KC the Juggernaut wrote:
this is a bullshitty,boring,suckass thread with a bunch of stupid, suckass posters and troll dolls yappin' on about stupid suckass shyt.....smh!
HIV Rates Are High for Gay, Bisexual Black Men
From U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
July 25, 2012

Young black gay and bisexual men under age 30 are acquiring HIV at a rate of 5.9 percent annually, three times the rate for white men who have sex with men, according to a US study presented Monday at the 19th International AIDS Conference in Washington. The HIV infection rate for black MSM over age 18 was 1.5 times that of their white MSM peers. The study enrolled 1,533 black MSM participants and was conducted from 2009 to 2011.

Of the 88.8 percent who reported being HIV-negative or of unknown HIV status, 12 percent tested HIV-positive at the study's beginning. The study sites were Boston, Atlanta, Los Angeles, San Francisco, New York, and Washington.

"People are much more likely to practice safer sex if they know that they're infected," said Dr. Kenneth Mayer, a study leader with the Fenway Institute in Boston. "So if you have a lot of people who are assuming they're not infected or unwilling to deal with it, these are people who are much more likely to transmit HIV to their partners."

During the study, participants acquired HIV at a rate of 2.8 percent per year, while the younger MSM got infected at a rate of 5.9 percent annually. People with HIV had higher rates of poverty and unemployment, and newly diagnosed MSM were six to seven times more likely to have multiple untreated STDs, which can increase the risk of transmitting and acquiring HIV.

"The rates of infection that we've documented in this study are higher than the rates of many countries in Africa," Mayer said. "What emerges is a picture of people who are alienated from the health care system."

A continuing focus is increasing testing and treatment among more black MSM and addressing underlying socioeconomic issues that may put these men at risk, said Dr. Kevin Fenton, director of CDC's National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD and TB Prevention.

Back to other news for July 2012
Level 3

Miami, FL

#18793 Dec 3, 2012
KC the Juggernaut wrote:
Have it yet? PoW!!!
Level 3

Miami, FL

#18794 Dec 3, 2012
KC the Juggernaut wrote:
D#K STILL in you're throat. YOU DAMAGED GOODS!

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#18795 Dec 3, 2012
amber rose looks so beautiful pregnant she seems to be enjoying it alot :)

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Location hidden

#18796 Dec 3, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to eat and your still talking about me lol .... kong chillout for you croak big boy.
You do love to read my comments to you (obviously.)
There is just one Black Famous...and i'm taken...i wish i knew why you are constantly harrassing and stalking me.:)

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Location hidden

#18797 Dec 3, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men definitely rape more than other men. When they are in prison they also rape other male prisoners... they also use rape as a weapon of war in Africa.
Also, what's different about BM is that usually rapists from other races choose thier victims from within their race..e.g asian men rape asian women.
But Black men are unusual in that their rapes cross races and all races of women regularly become victims of black rapsis if they live in societies with black men.
So not only are black men more likely to rape, but they will rape women of any race and they will rape MEN when they don't have acces to females.
I really don't know why you keep doing or saying those things...but it is of poor taste and makes you look more of an idiot more than anything.
smfh.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#18798 Dec 3, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Richard set it off!
Can we talk about the show? I don't want to spoil it for you.
Go ahead, do y'all thing!

Boardwalk is too good to have it spoiled anyway!

:D

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#18799 Dec 3, 2012
Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't know why you keep doing or saying those things...but it is of poor taste and makes you look more of an idiot more than anything.
smfh.
It's the truth and a person who calls children hwores really shouldn't be trying to censor others. In fact you shouldn't be allowed to post on ANY public forum.
So fck off.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#18800 Dec 3, 2012
He's a very passionate kisser and we'll make love tonight.He pleasured me beyond my limits last night we went at it again and again.mmmm

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#18801 Dec 3, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Its been a while, but the last psychology class I took was Human Developement.
Cool, what was that on? Psychology is real interesting. It also ties in with Criminal Justice too.

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#18802 Dec 3, 2012
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
He's a very passionate kisser and we'll make love tonight.He pleasured me beyond my limits last night we went at it again and again.mmmm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T1jmGIQpUY4XX
No one is hating on your chimpmunk looking a**, girl.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#18803 Dec 3, 2012
Finally on my last paper.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#18804 Dec 3, 2012
The reviews on the liz and dick movie weren't good but I still want to see it.It won't come on again until the 30th of this month.I loved lindsay lohan and I'm curious to see her performance in this movie

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#18806 Dec 3, 2012
now go away and leave me alone crazy man

“weapon of mass disruption”

Level 2

i'm a juggernaut

#18807 Dec 3, 2012
Natalie72 wrote:
<quoted text>
D#K STILL in you're throat. YOU DAMAGED GOODS!
smh!
you know CRACKA-LIPS,if i were to run across your skank mother,i'd seal her puss with concrete and get myself a axe and crastrate that faggoty father of yours.

because you're one load that mfker should have made your mom swallowed!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#18810 Dec 3, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Go ahead, do y'all thing!
Boardwalk is too good to have it spoiled anyway!
:D
No, I want you to experience the excitement of the finale as I did. I can wait a day.... A day!

;)

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#18811 Dec 3, 2012
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cool, what was that on? Psychology is real interesting. It also ties in with Criminal Justice too.
Human Developement basically gives you a run through on the various stages you go through mentally between the embryonic stages of life to one's death. It focused a lot on ego identities and how some of our psychological dispositions effect us physically too.

It was some really relevent stuff...LOADS OF WORK...but some good sh!t nonetheless.

I used to go with someone who is currently a Criminal Justice student, and she pretty much has taken just about EVERY Psych. course IMAGINABLE! LOLOL!!! So, I know you guys have the lion's portion with all of this Psych. sh!t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TSM 1,264,924
The Great Con of Illuminati ??? 4 min Anti-Chaos 2
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 6 min trish_b 1,004
Africans did not sell their own 9 min selina london 177
Native American Men And White Women Dating? (Nov '09) 24 min lori 51
So many white women are having sex with black men (Jan '14) 26 min Greg 116
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 27 min dark mystique 7,484
Trump will destroy America ! 1 hr KIP 94
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 2 hr PlushieBunny 149
More from around the web