Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
It is certainly pellucidly clear that stonedlove aka sharlimarr posts with little intelligence on any matter.
I did read her scathing comments about (black men's) demonized state in white society...i wasn't surprised at all, because i have read what she stated on this thread somewhere before. But it was pitiful and exceedingly ignorant for her to even "doctored" this on this thread...bearing in mind, she was another thread talking about poster's intelligence, when laser that points in her direction shows she is less than the average 2 year old.
Having said all of this...in an October (2012) data or statistics-coming from the US DPT of Prisons etc...it was well noted that there there have been a SIGNIFICANT DECLINE in AAM incaeration and a SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN WHITE MALE INCARCERATION up 56%...also including those in FEDERAL PRISONS FOR VIOLENT AND OTHER HIGH-PROFILE CRIMES.
Clearly one can't take the word of an ILLITERATE, IDIOT like stonedlove aka Sharlimarr to words of wisdom..clearly this mutt falls in the category of IGNORANCE VOID OF INTELLECT.
Cool, so you're saying the justice sytsem if alot more fair now?
Good, I look forward to when black men in the UK commit 3% of crimes (in proportion with their numbers in society) amd black men in American commit less than 10% of crimes (in proportion with their numbers).

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
She didn't think you were genuinely apologetic... I already warned her about your bipolar behaviour.
So you can forget thinking you fooled ANYONE.
LMAO!!!!
At least you are learning from the Great.lmbao
I know you two are fk buddies. lol

“my native american daughter”

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you picking fights with Candaymama, when she never post to you or even about you... when she is able to spit in your face, clean you up and then cyber slap your HOMELESS AND HUNGRY azz LIKE A PROPHECY.
I think canday needs to allow cowvan to fk the sheet ouuta you..cause you are clearly STALKING CANDAYMAMA ON EVERY THREAD..WHATS UP WIT YOU AND STALKING OTHER BLACK FEMALE POSTERS LIKE CANDAYMAMA.
SoulE posted about me so I posted back otherwise I've been minding my own business.It's not my fault everybody doesn't agree with my lifestyle and life choices.It's my life,they have theirs so they need to live it and bud out of mines.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

LOL!!! I'm going to put y'all on pause while I get a refill on my drink.

When I get back I will restart it at the bud out of mines comment at the 00:34 stop point.

Lol!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would have typed it up again eventually or explain to my professor what happened. I hate writing papers, it had to be in APA Format too.
I don't mind the whole APA thing, its just that I had an instructor this semester that went bananas on us about us citing our work...and its not that I had a problem with that, but he expected us to cite 2-3 in one paragraph even when we weren't transitioning in between points being made.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

I watched the in cold blood marathon on the ID channel.Those type of shows can warp your mind.The man I'm trying to make my first child with love these type of shows too.He said he's gonna get canday tattooed on him.Good for you baby.Both of us seem very impulsive we both might decide to just get married this week.I don't know if we'll last I'll just take it as it goes.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>That is odd since they played so many encore showings back to back last night. You would think it was saved and ready to go for on demand viewing.
It was on HD ON DEMAND but that was it.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

PANMA19 wrote:
What a stressful but peaceful day. The wind is blowing, the leaves are falling, and the sun is somewhat shining.:p Just right.
Sounds REALLY nice...

*sighs*

:{)

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
In the UK, boys born into WEST African families have a reputation of being up there with Asian boys when it comes to studying successfully at school... while EAST African and Caribbean boys have a reutation for doing appalingly at school.
Those are not racist stereotypes, those are reputations earned by those boysa dn their families.
You would think if black men know that they are more likely to be convicted of crimes, they would be even more incentivised to behave themselves and keep within the law... but you guys don't, you guys still commit more crimes than other non whites!
Why do slave descendent black men love to RAPE?
Okay, if you say so...

*places self-hating dumb b!tch back on MUTE*

“MeJustMeThatsAll”

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
In the UK, boys born into WEST African families have a reputation of being up there with Asian boys when it comes to studying successfully at school... while EAST African and Caribbean boys have a reutation for doing appalingly at school.
Those are not racist stereotypes, those are reputations earned by those boysa dn their families.
You would think if black men know that they are more likely to be convicted of crimes, they would be even more incentivised to behave themselves and keep within the law... but you guys don't, you guys still commit more crimes than other non whites!
Why do slave descendent black men love to RAPE?
Do you think in the possibilty of genetic memory, I've always had an idea about it even before I knew what it was called.

I don't want to make excuses for people, everyone is responsible for themselves, but it would explain a lot esp. about the prevalence of psychiatric disorders amongst black people.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't mind the whole APA thing, its just that I had an instructor this semester that went bananas on us about us citing our work...and its not that I had a problem with that, but he expected us to cite 2-3 in one paragraph even when we weren't transitioning in between points being made.
I don't know too much about. I read up on it, and tried my best lol but that is crazy and tooooo much work. What type of psychology class did you take?

Level 8

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Cowvan is mad at me saying I've been hanging out with another man.I've told him several times that he can go out with other women and if he wants to kick me out to do it.He just says that I'm being slick and shid.I told cowvan I love him but I need to get out more.I'm young and like to be around other folks.I'm not forcing him to be with me.Be a man and speak the fxck up cowvan.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>It was on HD ON DEMAND but that was it.
The next showing is tonight at 8:00p.m. cst on 502.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha ha...ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Who taught you this fairy-tale? haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
A black woman told me onced, that she did sleep with one white guy many years ago...but she knows when she is ready to have children, she would marry a black man to have black children, because she wouldn't want all the societal pressures that goes hand in hand with biracial children....
This explains your confusion.
I went to eat and your still talking about me lol .... kong chillout for you croak big boy.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

As for BWE it left alot of open ended questions... is Luciano about to branch out and do the damn thing himself.. is Gillian gone in the head after that injection .. will Richard and that woman end up together with Tommy.. is Margaret coming back or not?? Too much has been left open for next season :)

I didnt tell all the good parts so dont start crypts ng Vamp :)

Level 8

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

what the hell the weather is gonna be in the 60's this week? lol that's not a good sign

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, if you say so...
*places self-hating dumb b!tch back on MUTE*
I'm not self hating... I'm a black woman, it's black men who I have a problem with.... and their tendencies to rape and rob.
Freckle monkey

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Freckles

“weapon of mass disruption”

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

i'm a juggernaut

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

this is a bullshitty,boring,suckass thread with a bunch of stupid, suckass posters and troll dolls yappin' on about stupid suckass shyt.....smh!
Freckle monkey

Apia, Samoa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to eat and your still talking about me lol .... kong chillout for you croak big boy.
u should lose some weight not freckle putting it on

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

368 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 9 min African AE 820
Racist Baby-HILARIOUS!!! 16 min RealTalk 9
OOPS! Obama On His Way Out. 19 min Big Knob 16
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 22 min RealTalk 77,937
black men latina women are no good they hate bl... (Dec '12) 26 min Burrito 242
Why do black people commit SO MUCH crime? (Oct '11) 33 min Left Jab 748
Movie Game (Jun '08) 33 min NotSoDivineMsM 9,401
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 48 min African AE 2,238
Ku Klux Klan Willing To Work With Blacks To Fig... 58 min legos 112
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 1 hr AnoĊ„ 411
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr FELISITAS 119,417
•••
•••