Whats on your mind Thread.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17575 Nov 25, 2012
Soul_Electronica wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep :) You and your little brother should go see it together. I wonder how much the copyright was for all those different games though? Gesh, Disney has so much money.
Yeah, we probably will :)
Bigsmoke

Guildford, UK

#17576 Nov 25, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>I said "morals" not "empathy" "you" brought up empathy for your defense:p
I stand by mine.:P
See you don't even understand that morals come from empathy.

For example we with empathy towards fellow humans can not kill another human randomly as we can empathize with those who have ''feelings'' for the potential victim. Also we'd understand how the victim would ''feel'' knowing that they're going to leave their loved ones behind. It is not the actual act which is the problem thus anybody can kill someone randomly (psychopath or not) but it is the feelings of doing so and the damage we can cause which is issue stopping us from doing so. For a psychopath the only issue to them is potentially spending a long time in prison if not facing execution but in your case it is also the notion that you're going to spend an eternal afterlife in hell being tortured.

For people like you (psychopaths) you need to be taught that and you just play along to come across as normal in society. In your case the bible has taught you.

I hope you're not manipulating me into teaching you how to come across as one with empathy.

“You Have Died Corfield!!”

Level 6

Since: Feb 12

Dervishes Were Thunderbolts!

#17577 Nov 25, 2012
I'm starting to think "intelligent design" is BS

Why? Men have nipples

Level 6

Location hidden

#17578 Nov 25, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
See you don't even understand that morals come from empathy.
For example we with empathy towards fellow humans can not kill another human randomly as we can empathize with those who have ''feelings'' for the potential victim. Also we'd understand how the victim would ''feel'' knowing that they're going to leave their loved ones behind. It is not the actual act which is the problem thus anybody can kill someone randomly (psychopath or not) but it is the feelings of doing so and the damage we can cause which is issue stopping us from doing so. For a psychopath the only issue to them is potentially spending a long time in prison if not facing execution but in your case it is also the notion that you're going to spend an eternal afterlife in hell being tortured.
For people like you (psychopaths) you need to be taught that and you just play along to come across as normal in society. In your case the bible has taught you.
I hope you're not manipulating me into teaching you how to come across as one with empathy.
Okay, I still stand by my statement :P

I do not want to assume so I will just ask, are you trying to have another conversation about whether God is real? If so, I know where you stand and you know where I stand. You will not change, I will not change. So why do you keep trying to continue this subject :p
Bigsmoke

Guildford, UK

#17579 Nov 25, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>Also, I forgot to mention even if one does not lack empathy does not mean they will not kill, steal and commit adultery :P
Just take a look at Hitler.
I never implied that if this was directed at me.

I know I could kill another person and unless I really hate them all I'd have to do is repress my feelings of remorse. Thing is I'd have to do that. Difference with those who naturally lack empathy to other humans is that they can kill anyone without a second thought killing a human is no different than killing an ant to them.

I can admit that when it comes to other species I lack empathy for them I could kill all your pet animals like I'd step on a plant. They're not human so I don't ''understand'' or should I say care about their feelings if they even have them.

Level 6

Location hidden

#17581 Nov 25, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I never implied that if this was directed at me.
I know I could kill another person and unless I really hate them all I'd have to do is repress my feelings of remorse. Thing is I'd have to do that. Difference with those who naturally lack empathy to other humans is that they can kill anyone without a second thought killing a human is no different than killing an ant to them.
I can admit that when it comes to other species I lack empathy for them I could kill all your pet animals like I'd step on a plant. They're not human so I don't ''understand'' or should I say care about their feelings if they even have them.
What I really wanted to say: I thought humans were animals?(but I know that would be an ignorant question)

What I will say: Whether you state(say):P
Bigsmoke

Guildford, UK

#17582 Nov 25, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, I still stand by my statement :P
I do not want to assume so I will just ask, are you trying to have another conversation about whether God is real? If so, I know where you stand and you know where I stand. You will not change, I will not change. So why do you keep trying to continue this subject :p
And so do I, psychopath.:)

Yes you're assuming. This has nothing to do with theism vs Atheism. I already understand that you have a e-firewall in place to thwart any logic I express which destroys your God concept. Who ever programmed you, programmed you good.

In a way I actually envy you God believers as you actually ''believe'' you know it all while I'm cursed with trying to ''understand'' everything (impossible).

Level 6

Location hidden

#17583 Nov 25, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
And so do I, psychopath.:)
Yes you're assuming. This has nothing to do with theism vs Atheism. I already understand that you have a e-firewall in place to thwart any logic I express which destroys your God concept. Who ever programmed you, programmed you good.
In a way I actually envy you God believers as you actually ''believe'' you know it all while I'm cursed with trying to ''understand'' everything (impossible).
Woow, I am dealing with one rude dude.:p

Oh well, for I am sure I will live another day.

“You Have Died Corfield!!”

Level 6

Dervishes Were Thunderbolts!

#17584 Nov 25, 2012
Chelsea Vs Man city
Bigsmoke

Guildford, UK

#17585 Nov 25, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>What I really wanted to say: I thought humans were animals?(but I know that would be an ignorant question)
What I will say: Whether you state(say):P
Yes we humans are animals. I only have empathy for fellow humans, all other living species which include plants I do not have empathy for.

I've killed many plants, insects, spiders, two chickens and a dog.

Am I going to fictional hell? LOL
Bigsmoke

Guildford, UK

#17586 Nov 25, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>
Woow, I am dealing with one rude dude.:p
Oh well, for I am sure I will live another day.
Well in real life I am a rude person I've been rushed/beaten up good quite a few times thanks to my mouth.

But I swear I'm not trying to be rude to you, I'm just saying it how I see it. You come across as a psychopath or simply a person who lacks empathy for other humans.

Level 6

Location hidden

#17587 Nov 25, 2012
:P
Ramona Flowers

Brooklyn, NY

#17588 Nov 25, 2012
laid back kinda day today.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#17589 Nov 25, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Yes sir! Just to let you know its 6 o'clock in the morning and I have a feeling it might take me awhile to get you to that level of completion... I don't like to rush, but I promise... you will go from chills to fulfill.
I like being bad... Good morning Babe!
"From chills to fulfilled"...damn...who couldn't go for an order of that. In fact, you can make my order a double. After you work your way up you're going to have to work it back down (shiiiyit!)

:p

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#17590 Nov 25, 2012
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I been craving some IHOP.
BUHAHAHAHA!!!

You are really going for it! Your appetite is turned UP!!

If you were there right now, what would you have?

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#17591 Nov 25, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>"From chills to fulfilled"...damn...who couldn't go for an order of that. In fact, you can make my order a double. After you work your way up you're going to have to work it back down (shiiiyit!)
:p
:) Meet me in my office and lock the door behind you.

We're alone, right? That would not be a problem. All it takes is three major steps to get it started... from chillin', fulfilling to thrilling.

And if that doesn't work, please repeat step 1, 2, and 3. Ha!

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17592 Nov 25, 2012
Feel Very sleepy today:)

Level 3

Location hidden

#17593 Nov 25, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>BUHAHAHAHA!!!
You are really going for it! Your appetite is turned UP!!
If you were there right now, what would you have?
Some chocolate chip pancakes, hashbrowns and scrambled eggs with cheese

Level 6

Location hidden

#17594 Nov 25, 2012
I cannot wait for next week to come and go. Even though I have a lot work to do during the week it is always good to know...it will pass :)

Eventually -_- lol.
Bigsmoke

Guildford, UK

#17595 Nov 25, 2012
I wonder how it would be like to date a religious psychopath. Could be an interesting experience.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racist White People on MLK Day. 1 min Savant 167
My daughter has started dating a black guy 2 min KIP 67
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Julia 1,685,522
My book about N(EYE)GGERS 3 min exterminate white... 3
We wuz kangz 4 min White and wealthy 1
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 4 min Savant 278
News Why Gay Is Not the New Black 7 min Aspirin Between M... 16
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 15 min Harrisson 77
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 31 min Lawrence Wolf 415
whitey has taken this forum 2 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 18
More from around the web