Whats on your mind Thread.
Pure Uncut

Washington, DC

#17509 Nov 24, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
It was beautiful. I decided to blend the colors of light sage and medium shaded pink ornaments. My tree looks good. I love to decorate.
No I didn't, too crowded for me. Did you?
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TN314DKEUIGGP...

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#17510 Nov 24, 2012
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It is too crowded, and people love to fight too lol. You can't beat some of the deals they have. They always have good deals after christmas too.
Yes they do. Best buy had a HP laptop for $79... Great deals with no guarantee of ample supplies per stores.

Level 9

#17511 Nov 24, 2012
Pure Uncut wrote:
Lol!!! Just out of the clear blue my name always seen to pop-up on threads I have never posted on. They have to add my name to make their comments seem important.... Gotta love it!:)

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17512 Nov 24, 2012
Wow...I did not expect the mummy to be such a good movie :D

Level 9

#17513 Nov 24, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
Wow...I did not expect the mummy to be such a good movie :D
Its such a good movie that I ordered the box set of the trilogy. The last mummy with Jet Li, Tomb of the Dragon Emperor was not good to me.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17514 Nov 24, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Its such a good movie that I ordered the box set of the trilogy. The last mummy with Jet Li, Tomb of the Dragon Emperor was not good to me.
Lol. What a coincidence that is the movie I am talking about.:)

How can you not like it?:o

Level 9

#17516 Nov 24, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
<quoted text>Lol. What a coincidence that is the movie I am talking about.:)
How can you not like it?:o
I was comparing the movie to the previous two not including The Scorpion King. The Dragon Emperor was under a new director and it seem cheaply made compared to the other two. The Mummy one and two was the best to me. Have you seen them yet?

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#17518 Nov 24, 2012
satan claws

Wichita, KS

#17519 Nov 24, 2012
Everybody loves my hair straight.I flat ironed it and put on a little eyeshadow I got alot of compliments of how beautiful I looked today :) it kept a smile on my face all day.Even had a good conversation with a handsome co worker that all the females are salivating after.He's a great worker and he's in college.He's a great guy.Females kept tryna interupt our conversation I hate that shid.But I guess he knows cowvan and I are together.Dxmn.I like talking to him though he's very nice

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#17520 Nov 24, 2012
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know!!! We only have 2 more weeks of class, then we have finals. Can't wait!!! I'm not a fan of black beans, or lima beans.
What type of beans do you like...if any? I'mma BEAN-HEAD!
satan claws

Wichita, KS

#17521 Nov 24, 2012
I know I threw up the egg nog shake yesterday but I couldn't resist and got another one today lol.It's just so good.I haven't really eaten anything today.I've moved around so much,I wasn't starving but I was craving something sweet.

I want to see how well Lindsay Lohan plays elizabeth taylor tomorrow night.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17523 Nov 24, 2012
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol why???
This is a clip from the scariest movie I've ever seen.
It's called Rec... I don't even know if this clip has subtitles, because I am too scared to even watch it.

Sorry in advance if you can't sleep tonight :(
&fe ature=related

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#17524 Nov 24, 2012
Swade wrote:
I'm not mad at that...

Location hidden

#17525 Nov 24, 2012
Soul_Electronica wrote:
Shalimarr,
Did you see what he was doing at 3:20? Ugh, I had when a man humps like a rabbits.:-x lol!!!
Lol!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#17526 Nov 24, 2012
Just saw Wreck It Ralph, it's so cute and funny!!!
You will like it if you're (or were) a gamer.:)

Location hidden

#17527 Nov 24, 2012
I'm so glad all men dont think alike.

Location hidden

#17528 Nov 24, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>C/$
It's for children, not for us.
As long as your kids are still excited. And getting up at 5.am on Christmas morning to open thier presents... it's worth it.

Location hidden

#17529 Nov 24, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
I once hooked up with a girl who when I first met was wearing a hijab. But she knew not to wear that thing again around me. That makes me tolerant in a way. One of my friends actually dated one who wore a hijab in public with him.
The burqa is just extreme. I find it arrogant, do these women think they're that fine that one should only be able to see their eyes? On the flip side they could be incredibly insecure so they're covering up.
Burqa should be banned in the UK like how it is in France.
Although being an East Londoner I'm use to seeing it everyday I still see the dangers of it being allowed. Remember that 21/7 failed bomber who escaped the country wearing one?
I must admit seeing a burqa wearing Muslim woman drive a car annoys me. Could she do that in Saudi Arabia? What makes her think she can do it here? LOL!
The burqa is almost a fashion statement.
My ex (a Muslim) said that only incredibly beautiful women are supposed to wear the burqa... Women, who men go weak at the knees when they look at their beauty.
The vasy majority of women should be wearing the hijab, not burqa.
Also it's supposed to be a modesty thing, but you see women with lots of mascara and eye make up on, while wearing a burqa.

This is the kind of person whose face is beautiful enough for a burqa...

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#17530 Nov 24, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not mad at that...
I'm feelin that Corrine Bailey Rae and Lola Luv Ethiopian look. Something about that big curly fro that looks hella sexy.

Location hidden

#17531 Nov 24, 2012
Shalimarr, lol!!!
I don't know, maybe that feels good to women???

Omg, this fool just went off on me...all I said was:
'Hey, I just don't think we're right for each other as in a relationship or friends'...I said it real respectful and told him that we had nothing in common.

I don't understand why he told me off. Lol, wtf?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white males love to cuckold (Feb '15) 2 min Young-savage 7
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 6 min Young-savage 214
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min TrumpsBuffoons 1,523,428
Haitian Navy just destroyed entire US Atlantic ... 10 min AirborneInfantry 3
Double Standards And Discrimination Against Whites 13 min KIP 2
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 13 min IT IS I 922
News 9 dead of mystery illness in Liberia as Ebola i... 15 min Slave Master 3
Negro behavior in public places 22 min The Victorious Axe 86
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 1 hr JRT 25
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Paul 1,501