Whats on your mind Thread.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#17422 Nov 24, 2012
I wish this Dr. Robotnik looking black 50 year old man leave me the fck alone at work. He keeps following me around like someone want to acknowledge his ol' balding blubbery a$$!!!

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#17423 Nov 24, 2012
Soul_Electronica wrote:
I wish this Dr. Robotnik looking black 50 year old man leave me the fck alone at work. He keeps following me around like someone want to acknowledge his ol' balding blubbery a$$!!!
Omg my age hit when you said dr robotnik did you just take ot to Sonic the Hedgehog on me .... oh i miss my old Sega system i use to play Sonic every saturday in the living room my mom was like ok turn that mess off we want to watch tv now! Omg i feel old :(

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#17424 Nov 24, 2012
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfao. That demon was ugly af, had those long claws. And the music he kept playing in his house was creepy. If you say paranormal 4 is scary, then I will check it out. We both like scary movies so I trust you on that one.
I think you will seriously enjoy it.. it had some comedy in it too :)

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17425 Nov 24, 2012
If people were to say everything on their minds this thread would be filled with threads :P lol

Level 6

Location hidden

#17426 Nov 24, 2012
When people rate your comments are they saying what they wanted to say without actually putting it into words? Lol.:p

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#17427 Nov 24, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Her boy is Allen, so she puts on her jersey to cheer them on. We would like to take her to a live game but me and sister believe it will piss her off too much since she believe EVERY team is cheating against the Grizzlies.:)
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Grizzlie fans are nothing in compared to our fans. Did you know that Veteran's Stadium had its own courthouse in it because crowd control can get just that hairy at a game in Philadelphia. Going to a game HERE can get your @$$ all types of fcuked up if you not movin' correctly. WE DON'T PLAY!

LOLOLOL!!!

Mommy should come here and cheer for us. She'd be the QUEEN of the kennel!

Level 8

Location hidden

#17428 Nov 24, 2012
Ramona Flowers wrote:
<quoted text> its the remix. Bayybyyy!! Yea. The song is bananas! ;)
ROTFLMBA Off!

Level 8

Location hidden

#17429 Nov 24, 2012
1inamill wrote:
<quoted text>Christmas in it's entirety is a waste of money. IMO...
C/$

Level 8

Location hidden

#17430 Nov 24, 2012
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree it is. It is all about money and gifts. That's it!!!
...Nothing more, nothing less.

Level 8

Location hidden

#17431 Nov 24, 2012
MeJustMeThatsAll wrote:
I think xmas shouldn't be celebrated by Christians as a religious holliday.
It ll depends on what BRAND od "Christianity" you're talking about.

Level 8

Location hidden

#17432 Nov 24, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think Christmas is waste, but the twisted meaning. I love the spirit of the season and sad to say its about the only time some people feel they should reach out and give. Some do benefit other than the kids.
Excellent point, darlin'. Assisting man by relieving the distress's of humanity should not be alotted to just THIS time of year. Word...!

Level 8

Location hidden

#17435 Nov 24, 2012
PANMA19 wrote:
When people rate your comments are they saying what they wanted to say without actually putting it into words? Lol.:p
Exactly; its the premium way for cowards to remain COWARDS.

It also affords these same cowards to "AMP UP" an obvious bullsh!t post. This is why I no longer "Judge" posts. Whatever it is I have to say about a post or postER, I'll either speak on it one way or another or scroll on by.
St BlackAngel 7

Hollywood, FL

#17436 Nov 24, 2012
BW are gorgeous :)

Level 8

Location hidden

#17437 Nov 24, 2012
Rest In Peace, Hector Camocho

Level 6

Location hidden

#17438 Nov 24, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly; its the premium way for cowards to remain COWARDS.
It also affords these same cowards to "AMP UP" an obvious bullsh!t post. This is why I no longer "Judge" posts. Whatever it is I have to say about a post or postER, I'll either speak on it one way or another or scroll on by.
I only judge posts when I "agree" or like the post. I never judge someone's post as negative just state to them what I think :P

“go-that-way--->”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#17439 Nov 24, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think Christmas is waste, but the twisted meaning. I love the spirit of the season and sad to say its about the only time some people feel they should reach out and give. Some do benefit other than the kids.
Yes, the spirit of the season. I get that, hell I walk aroung jolly as hell my damn self on Christman. What I mean is the black friday, the going broke buying gifts. All the things done outside of the "real" meaning of Christmas.

BAH HUMBUG!:)
Bigsmoke

Guildford, UK

#17441 Nov 24, 2012
In London Christmas is about stuffing your face with food until your stomach is about to explode, receiving presents, getting higher than usual (your choice of drugs) and saying ''merry Christmas'' to Muslims dressed in the turbans & burqas.

Lets not forget the usual Easternders special.
Bigsmoke

Guildford, UK

#17442 Nov 24, 2012
Did I just say turban? Excuse my ignorance I mean ''keffiyehs''

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#17443 Nov 24, 2012
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Soon as it come out, I will rent it. I doubt it's still playing here. I watched " Madeas Witness Protection" last night, it was funny.
Lol.I usually dont like his movies because the humor is so country and extra but I died when I seen that movie.
Ramona Flowers

Brooklyn, NY

#17444 Nov 24, 2012
I think Im about to go to the movies. What to see what to see????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,641,586
Asians Look Like Black People (Apr '14) 6 min SlayWithTheTruth 44
the european's rh:(rhesus monkey) factor secret? (Jan '09) 57 min md4s 420
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr Black Love 1 Love 834
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 1 hr SlayWithTheTruth 39
Black men smell really bad. (Apr '10) 1 hr Greg 11
Poll What color are "white" people? (Feb '12) 2 hr TexzTwister187 55
Racism in America (May '17) 3 hr bluestreak returns 1,017
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 3 hr bluestreak returns 297
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 8 hr Trollslayer 93
More from around the web