Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#17413 Nov 24, 2012
Working remotely from home then off to buy a Christnas tree.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#17414 Nov 24, 2012
My bakery just tossed 300 pies that could've been donated...
Just one of many reasons why I'm leaving

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#17415 Nov 24, 2012
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it's weird how they can cross over into the other side like that. I'm not a fan of paranormal activity though for some reason. Maybe because I don't get scared to easily.
all i know is when that redface freak showed up in the dinning room when the parents were talking i screamed lol

Oh believe me paranormal 1&2 sucked well werent scary but number 4 girl i was tearing i tear up when i get scared lol

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#17416 Nov 24, 2012
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>Daheck! What is up with you females and scary movies? I watched the first Paranormal Activity at 2 o' clock in the afternoon and still was scared.
I'm in the mood for some mystery, action, or something cerebral.
No you didnt lol oh we could never be friends than i looooove scary movies thats the only time really me Nd the fiance go or to see comedies .... but nothing funny has been out lately :(

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#17417 Nov 24, 2012
Soul_Electronica wrote:
My bakery just tossed 300 pies that could've been donated...
Just one of many reasons why I'm leaving
Lol!!!

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#17418 Nov 24, 2012
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not yet, that was one movie I wanted to go check out but the movies are too expensive. Did you like it?
It was very chilling and hauting but the end was kinda rushed :(

Location hidden

#17419 Nov 24, 2012
Shalimarr,
Did you see what he was doing at 3:20? Ugh, I had when a man humps like a rabbits.:-x lol!!!

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#17420 Nov 24, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>all i know is when that redface freak showed up in the dinning room when the parents were talking i screamed lol
Oh believe me paranormal 1&2 sucked well werent scary but number 4 girl i was tearing i tear up when i get scared lol
Lmfao. That demon was ugly af, had those long claws. And the music he kept playing in his house was creepy. If you say paranormal 4 is scary, then I will check it out. We both like scary movies so I trust you on that one.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#17421 Nov 24, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
<quoted text>
It was very chilling and hauting but the end was kinda rushed :(
Soon as it come out, I will rent it. I doubt it's still playing here. I watched " Madeas Witness Protection" last night, it was funny.

Location hidden

#17422 Nov 24, 2012
I wish this Dr. Robotnik looking black 50 year old man leave me the fck alone at work. He keeps following me around like someone want to acknowledge his ol' balding blubbery a$$!!!

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#17423 Nov 24, 2012
Soul_Electronica wrote:
I wish this Dr. Robotnik looking black 50 year old man leave me the fck alone at work. He keeps following me around like someone want to acknowledge his ol' balding blubbery a$$!!!
Omg my age hit when you said dr robotnik did you just take ot to Sonic the Hedgehog on me .... oh i miss my old Sega system i use to play Sonic every saturday in the living room my mom was like ok turn that mess off we want to watch tv now! Omg i feel old :(

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#17424 Nov 24, 2012
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmfao. That demon was ugly af, had those long claws. And the music he kept playing in his house was creepy. If you say paranormal 4 is scary, then I will check it out. We both like scary movies so I trust you on that one.
I think you will seriously enjoy it.. it had some comedy in it too :)

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17425 Nov 24, 2012
If people were to say everything on their minds this thread would be filled with threads :P lol

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#17426 Nov 24, 2012
When people rate your comments are they saying what they wanted to say without actually putting it into words? Lol.:p

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#17427 Nov 24, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Her boy is Allen, so she puts on her jersey to cheer them on. We would like to take her to a live game but me and sister believe it will piss her off too much since she believe EVERY team is cheating against the Grizzlies.:)
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Grizzlie fans are nothing in compared to our fans. Did you know that Veteran's Stadium had its own courthouse in it because crowd control can get just that hairy at a game in Philadelphia. Going to a game HERE can get your @$$ all types of fcuked up if you not movin' correctly. WE DON'T PLAY!

LOLOLOL!!!

Mommy should come here and cheer for us. She'd be the QUEEN of the kennel!

Level 8

Location hidden

#17428 Nov 24, 2012
Ramona Flowers wrote:
<quoted text> its the remix. Bayybyyy!! Yea. The song is bananas! ;)
ROTFLMBA Off!

Level 8

Location hidden

#17429 Nov 24, 2012
1inamill wrote:
<quoted text>Christmas in it's entirety is a waste of money. IMO...
C/$

Level 8

Location hidden

#17430 Nov 24, 2012
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree it is. It is all about money and gifts. That's it!!!
...Nothing more, nothing less.

Level 8

Location hidden

#17431 Nov 24, 2012
MeJustMeThatsAll wrote:
I think xmas shouldn't be celebrated by Christians as a religious holliday.
It ll depends on what BRAND od "Christianity" you're talking about.

Level 8

Location hidden

#17432 Nov 24, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think Christmas is waste, but the twisted meaning. I love the spirit of the season and sad to say its about the only time some people feel they should reach out and give. Some do benefit other than the kids.
Excellent point, darlin'. Assisting man by relieving the distress's of humanity should not be alotted to just THIS time of year. Word...!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min fetch almighty 1,126,710
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min TRUTH HITMAN 95,834
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 7 min Abdurratln 277
Why do white women hate black men? (Mar '11) 12 min anonymouse 43
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 16 min Glimmer 7,557
Autopsy. Michael Brown was shot in hand 19 min Michele 21
Darren Wilson will NOT be indicted , most likel... 19 min AFC South 33
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 35 min dreamhunk 25,631
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 3 hr Harrisson 59
Is ISIS racist? 3 hr Hetero-Sapien 52

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE