“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#16977 Nov 21, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
:)
I think I'm gonna just tell her to strip naked and wrap a couple of my belts around her :)
We used to spice it up and role play big time...
...having a kid around changes things though...
..an not to mention all the traveling I been doing.
And school....
But we work hard and play hard :)
It's a balancing act..:)
Lol @ belts to each their own why not a whip cream outfit? your a taurus they like to mix food into their bedroom activities at times...

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16978 Nov 21, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
MODS can i please get a restraining order against this rhino
Everytime i trun around Isw is up in his font .....
If this was offline i would need a taser to combat you as much as you stalk me get a life Harpo
Idiot,your name came out of my heavenly (and regrettably so) mouth, due to emphasis, where you infuse your nasty stank azz in other people's affairs.

Location hidden

#16979 Nov 21, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I love my shape and I think I would probably have paid for breast implants if I wasn't lucky enough to be naturally busty.
I love the coulour of my skin... I think I'm incredibly lucky to be this caramel shade.
As for my personality, a guy has to find my body attractive first before he investigates my sense of humour and personality :)

Sharlimarr, you have learnt to live with how you look. AFter a while, you just accept yourself the way it is...but behind your sub-consciousness, you do know its not a healthy life-style...this is why you need a partner ( a man ) and i mean a supportive and loving partner in your life, to help you along to a more healthier lifestyle.

This is one of reasons why you have and show strong signs of low self esteem. You can't be all flamboyant with how you look.

You need to change your eating habits, have a trainer to help you along...in a mmatter of months, you will see a big change that you thought never existed and whole perspective on life witll change.

Peace!

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

#16980 Nov 21, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I love my shape and I think I would probably have paid for breast implants if I wasn't lucky enough to be naturally busty.
I love the coulour of my skin... I think I'm incredibly lucky to be this caramel shade.
As for my personality, a guy has to find my body attractive first before he investigates my sense of humour and personality :)
Lol!! Idiot you still don't get it. Once he talks to you, you will be lucky if he still wants to deal with you. And stop talking as if you're the only woman with large breast. The only difference with other women who has nice mellows is that WE have a working brain to go with them. We don't have to talk about them everyday as if they are our best and only features. SMH! Lol!

Hey, why don't you log on as Largent and talk to yourself. I think its funny because its showing me how crazy you truly are. Oops! My bad you call your craziness a sense of humor. Yea right...

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

#16981 Nov 21, 2012
Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha..it was hilarious, when she thought Anderson, AC, and yours truly were all the same posters...but if you noticed, it all happens when a illusional white male poster comes to her "Rescue" at the expense of bonifide posters on here...same occured when AXE came on...and then with this supposedly "Odinist" character came on. smh.
But again, she would be very paranoid here, based on her own behaviour to post as many other characters..lol
Exactly! EVERYONE is a troll except her, but comes to find out she's the sickest one. I mean a whole year that dyke been uploading pictures of black women. LOL!

She was a doormat for a non-black men for over 13 years (so the liar say), she created an account as Bonnie (a white woman) and now a white man and I'm sure there are many more of her accounts trolling on here. She is the poster child of self-hate. She's a joke and what's sad they gave her custody. That can be a lie too... she spend too much time on here. What mother gets off on a forum at 3 and 4 am after being on here all day.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16982 Nov 21, 2012
Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharlimarr, you have learnt to live with how you look. AFter a while, you just accept yourself the way it is...but behind your sub-consciousness, you do know its not a healthy life-style...this is why you need a partner ( a man ) and i mean a supportive and loving partner in your life, to help you along to a more healthier lifestyle.
This is one of reasons why you have and show strong signs of low self esteem. You can't be all flamboyant with how you look.
You need to change your eating habits, have a trainer to help you along...in a mmatter of months, you will see a big change that you thought never existed and whole perspective on life witll change.
Peace!
This is why I am surprised everyone didn't realise you and Newnew are the same poster.
I have been respectful and avoided arguments with you.
But as soon as "NewNew" goes crazy on me, suddenly you are posting comments exactly the same as hers, trying to demean me for no reason at all.
You were not involved in any argument and your name was not mentioned.
My post was not even to your BF account.
yet here you are posting a novel tryingt o destroy my self esteem in your acttempts to co sign a "stranger on the internet called NewNew".
I have a beautiful shape, I do pilates and I eat a traditional Jamaican/Chinese diet which I will not be changing.

Location hidden

#16983 Nov 21, 2012
You're a homosexual Black Famous.
You critisized ISW, who's a slim pear shape and you have critisized me and Canday who are curvy hour glasses.
You just don't like women :)

Location hidden

#16984 Nov 21, 2012
Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha..it was hilarious, when she thought Anderson, AC, and yours truly were all the same posters...but if you noticed, it all happens when a illusional white male poster comes to her "Rescue" at the expense of bonifide posters on here...same occured when AXE came on...and then with this supposedly "Odinist" character came on. smh.
But again, she would be very paranoid here, based on her own behaviour to post as many other characters..lol
I never ever said you were the same poster as anyone other than Miss Syree, Yarde and NewNew.
So stop with your sneaky lies.

You are garbage at having socks...you and I had no beef, so your unprovoked poisonous posts show me exactly which accounts are yours on this thread.

Location hidden

#16985 Nov 21, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why I am surprised everyone didn't realise you and Newnew are the same poster.
I have been respectful and avoided arguments with you.
But as soon as "NewNew" goes crazy on me, suddenly you are posting comments exactly the same as hers, trying to demean me for no reason at all.
You were not involved in any argument and your name was not mentioned.
My post was not even to your BF account.
yet here you are posting a novel tryingt o destroy my self esteem in your acttempts to co sign a "stranger on the internet called NewNew".
I have a beautiful shape, I do pilates and I eat a traditional Jamaican/Chinese diet which I will not be changing.
I'm sorry if you feel that i am trying to destroy yourself esteem... i will apologise..and i will say i'm sorry.
Never was it intended to cause you any harm.

But you need to do some serious self examination and see what is happening to you.

But you did call me an "idiot" en passa, on this same thread to another poster, when i was being nice to you..lmbao.
Yeah you can laugh it off...lol

Peace!!!

Location hidden

#16986 Nov 21, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! EVERYONE is a troll except her, but comes to find out she's the sickest one. I mean a whole year that dyke been uploading pictures of black women. LOL!
She was a doormat for a non-black men for over 13 years (so the liar say), she created an account as Bonnie (a white woman) and now a white man and I'm sure there are many more of her accounts trolling on here. She is the poster child of self-hate. She's a joke and what's sad they gave her custody. That can be a lie too... she spend too much time on here. What mother gets off on a forum at 3 and 4 am after being on here all day.
You're very sick.
Please don't post to or about me again.

Location hidden

#16987 Nov 21, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I never ever said you were the same poster as anyone other than Miss Syree, Yarde and NewNew.
So stop with your sneaky lies.
You are garbage at having socks...you and I had no beef, so your unprovoked poisonous posts show me exactly which accounts are yours on this thread.
ha ha ha ha ha...so now i'm garbage, lmbao.
I won't even be mean to you... lol
You are too hilarious:)

Location hidden

#16988 Nov 21, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
You're a homosexual Black Famous.
You critisized ISW, who's a slim pear shape and you have critisized me and Canday who are curvy hour glasses.
You just don't like women :)
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..
You are funny:)

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

#16989 Nov 21, 2012
Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..
You are funny:)
Yep! All you can do is laugh at that nut. I owe you a prop just for your haha's. Lol!

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#16990 Nov 21, 2012
Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha ha...so now i'm garbage, lmbao.
I won't even be mean to you... lol
You are too hilarious:)
You are certifiable garbage though hahaha @ that one!

Location hidden

#16991 Nov 21, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! All you can do is laugh at that nut. I owe you a prop just for your haha's. Lol!
All the people following this thread, know that you are mentally sick.
You're poison is inside of you, don't aim it at me.
I am nothing to do with you or your life.
Don't refer to me in your posts again.
No where on this thread or in my coversation with ISW about revealing dresses, was there any reason or provocation for you to start posting about my daughter.

Please do not mention me or my family in your posts again.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16992 Nov 21, 2012
It's thanksgiving stop all the bickering :)

This will be my last winter in jersey I will not miss the cold weather at all. Ppl in the south think 60 is cold haha ima love it.

Location hidden

#16993 Nov 21, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
You are certifiable garbage though hahaha @ that one!
Bark, only after i have thrown you the Bones for you to munch on:)

Location hidden

#16994 Nov 21, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! All you can do is laugh at that nut. I owe you a prop just for your haha's. Lol!
I am having fun with stonedlove...and sometimes the things she posts needs no brain power...but just to laugh it off:)

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

#16995 Nov 21, 2012
aZiya wrote:
It's thanksgiving stop all the bickering :)
This will be my last winter in jersey I will not miss the cold weather at all. Ppl in the south think 60 is cold haha ima love it.
No we think 60 is perfect. Matter of fact its 61 now and it feels wonderful outside.:)

Happy Thanksgiving

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#16996 Nov 21, 2012
As much as I desire to buy gifts for my family this year, I'll have to save up my money. Finally be able to buy my dream car in February.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min sonicfilter 1,110,908
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... 6 min Diva 52
More of that "afro" logic: 8 min darline 4
White people just admit you 11 min Rock 12
Why is Mr. Oh 12 min Yagurl C 1
White Woman Exposes The Sickness Of Desperate B... 23 min Rock 604
Does anyone sleep 23 min Drilling for the ... 7
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 37 min Servant of YAH 6,254
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 120,928
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 1 hr Go Blue Forever 726
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr Curious Me 24,619
Even Rapper Drake, Called East African Women, "... 6 hr Yaya 136
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••