Whats on your mind Thread.

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16987 Nov 21, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I never ever said you were the same poster as anyone other than Miss Syree, Yarde and NewNew.
So stop with your sneaky lies.
You are garbage at having socks...you and I had no beef, so your unprovoked poisonous posts show me exactly which accounts are yours on this thread.
ha ha ha ha ha...so now i'm garbage, lmbao.
I won't even be mean to you... lol
You are too hilarious:)

Location hidden

#16988 Nov 21, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
You're a homosexual Black Famous.
You critisized ISW, who's a slim pear shape and you have critisized me and Canday who are curvy hour glasses.
You just don't like women :)
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..
You are funny:)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#16989 Nov 21, 2012
Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..
You are funny:)
Yep! All you can do is laugh at that nut. I owe you a prop just for your haha's. Lol!

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#16990 Nov 21, 2012
Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha ha...so now i'm garbage, lmbao.
I won't even be mean to you... lol
You are too hilarious:)
You are certifiable garbage though hahaha @ that one!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16991 Nov 21, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! All you can do is laugh at that nut. I owe you a prop just for your haha's. Lol!
All the people following this thread, know that you are mentally sick.
You're poison is inside of you, don't aim it at me.
I am nothing to do with you or your life.
Don't refer to me in your posts again.
No where on this thread or in my coversation with ISW about revealing dresses, was there any reason or provocation for you to start posting about my daughter.

Please do not mention me or my family in your posts again.

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#16992 Nov 21, 2012
It's thanksgiving stop all the bickering :)

This will be my last winter in jersey I will not miss the cold weather at all. Ppl in the south think 60 is cold haha ima love it.

Location hidden

#16993 Nov 21, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
You are certifiable garbage though hahaha @ that one!
Bark, only after i have thrown you the Bones for you to munch on:)

Location hidden

#16994 Nov 21, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Yep! All you can do is laugh at that nut. I owe you a prop just for your haha's. Lol!
I am having fun with stonedlove...and sometimes the things she posts needs no brain power...but just to laugh it off:)

Level 9

#16995 Nov 21, 2012
aZiya wrote:
This will be my last winter in jersey I will not miss the cold weather at all. Ppl in the south think 60 is cold haha ima love it.
No we think 60 is perfect. Matter of fact its 61 now and it feels wonderful outside.:)

Happy Thanksgiving

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#16996 Nov 21, 2012
As much as I desire to buy gifts for my family this year, I'll have to save up my money. Finally be able to buy my dream car in February.

Level 9

#16997 Nov 21, 2012
Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
I am having fun with stonedlove...and sometimes the things she posts needs no brain power...but just to laugh it off:)
Ha! Well I'm not playing with that nut. I meant everything I said and I was being kind.

Level 9

#16998 Nov 21, 2012
The nerves of that fruitcake. How dare that shemale say not to post to or about her. I guess its true what they say, what goes around comes around. After IT added my name for months, called me a troll... its a happy feeling know IT is truly sick. I'm happy knowing IT will always be lonely and miserable.

She should feel honor to finally have a real clique she can relate to. She is up there with SELORNAPADEN and SBT.

She made my day... I've been right all along, she is a retard and deserves nothing but a peaNUT and a funny rating.

Thanks for the smile ...:)

Level 9

#16999 Nov 21, 2012
Swade wrote:
As much as I desire to buy gifts for my family this year, I'll have to save up my money. Finally be able to buy my dream car in February.
What is your dream car?
Candaycumdumpste r

United States

#17000 Nov 21, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>What is your dream car?
http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/1970-1978-amc-gr...

Level 6

Location hidden

#17001 Nov 21, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>What is your dream car?
A black on black Infiniti G37.

http://images.myride.com/images/vehicle/2009/... (768x576).jpg

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/4/...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3298/352623058...

With my current car, I'll be able to trade it in despite inflation. You have no idea how impatient yet excited I am. I've been wanting this car for the past year.

Level 6

Location hidden

#17002 Nov 21, 2012
Cap Black

United States

#17003 Nov 21, 2012
aZiya wrote:
muah! For real:-)
Candaycumdumpste r

United States

#17004 Nov 21, 2012
why does Candaycumdumpster run around this forum looking for attention ? She thinks that she's all that and a box or Milk Duds. Swears EVERYONE is jealous of her...smh.
embarassing to the many good Black Topix posters here. even has CRACKKKER Whiteboys putting her on blast. racist white november of all cavebeast said her snatch smelled like rotten fish. she should've woke up about Whiteboys after that but no, she still didn't learn her lesson. she's so dumb and needs to wake up. I don't know if I should hit her in the head with my fist or crack her domepiece wide open to the noodles with a jar or tartar sauce.
she better stop that shyt, thinking that EVERYONE is jealous or her. people pity and laugh at her but I guess even negative responses are positive for her clambake smellin asz.

Location hidden

#17005 Nov 21, 2012
What a blessed Day I had:)
ISW_Reborn

New York, NY

#17006 Nov 21, 2012
aZiya wrote:
Oh you leaving us? Lol i dont blame you after Sandy came we thought about moving our damn self... i use to stay here to avoid natural disasters but realize now living here is no different than being in FL we still catch Hurricanes and now recently earthquakes plus on top of that snow... its getting redundant with this weather maybe we'll head midland like PA or OH...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You always knew they were dumb but not this dumb! 2 min Got_Rope 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min southerngirl 1,685,618
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 4 min thefreakingufckmn 80
Inferior black male loses UFC Heavyweight shot. 4 min White 33
We wuz kangz 6 min Harrisson 8
What do black mugshots and lynchings have in co... 6 min Ttt 8
I'm not white but are blacks really this stupid... 7 min thefreakingufckmn 67
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 13 min Royal 423
More questions blacks won't answer... 1 hr Harrisson 23
The white race will rise again 1 hr sucks 46