“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#16956 Nov 21, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
I told ISW on another thread that I think she's a good looking girl, I also only made 3 rude comments about NewNew's legs, then I left it alone.
When a woman is confident and happy with how God made her, she doesn't need to hate on other women, or try to take away the confidence of other females.
I am really happy with how I look, and I have happy to praise other women too :)
It's insecure women, who hate on other females.
lol bullshyt you said first i was flat chested, then you said im underweight whatever that is/ then you said i had a box shape/ next was my thighs are scrawny now your confident and dont have to talk mess bish please .....

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#16957 Nov 21, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, sorry I missed your comment.
This site sells a lot of freak em' merchandise, as well as odd shoes.
Here's the link for costumes. The above costumes link will give you more options to choose from. I always select to view 96 per page to save some time.
http://www.amiclubwear.com/sexy-costume.html
I like the school girls and nurses outfit, but these are sexy too...
http://www.amiclubwear.com/costume-sexy-bbb4-...
http://www.amiclubwear.com/costume-gangster-b...
Dang my mobile browser isnt picking it up ill have to check it out later from home thanks :)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#16958 Nov 21, 2012
Ramona Flowers wrote:
<quoted text>Ms NewNew! Things are well, I am blessed, can not complain. Tring to get my grocery list together cuz I got picked to make the dang sweet potatoes tomorrow lol. Why couldnt I get mac n cheese? And Im also making my carrot cake cookies that everyone loves. If you like carrot cake you should try Martha Stewarts cookie recipe. The preparation is a bit much but its worth it in the end. Havea happy Thanksgiving!!
I know you will be whipping up all your great recipes. I remember the ones you use to post on here.:) Cooking some cookies, huh? Adding that to the menu is something I really need to debate. Lol!

I have a couple more items I need to pick up from the store. I do have my turkey out thawing to marinate later. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#16959 Nov 21, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I missed your comment to Anderson but I knew off the bat what you were doing and it worked. You had that shemale flipping out. Lol!
Yea we were in the "black men ignored her until she went white thread" and stoned sill popped up stalking as usual. Imma find the link....

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#16960 Nov 21, 2012
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TI97T5QQCFAA5...

Heres the link my premonition came true .... Lol

Level 9

#16961 Nov 21, 2012
That b!tch crazy! Dang!

That shemale really believe its the body that gets and KEEPS a man. Whenever she talks about her self she only talks about a hour glass shape, and tits. She NEVER talks about how a man consider her an intelligent woman. She NEVER talks about how a man looks at her as a lady. She knows she is not worthy. The only thing she has to offer a man is sex and that is all he will ever want from her.

Level 9

#16962 Nov 21, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang my mobile browser isnt picking it up ill have to check it out later from home thanks :)
You're welcome...

Level 9

#16963 Nov 21, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea we were in the "black men ignored her until she went white thread" and stoned sill popped up stalking as usual. Imma find the link....
You don't have to repost it, I believe you. If you want to find Anderson look for Stoned name sticking out on the main page.

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#16964 Nov 21, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious that I'm Largent... anyone with a working brain cell knows I'm Largent.
Smh... even AC realised I'm Largent... just you and that idiot Vamp didn't know.
Yawn.
What is wrong with you?

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#16965 Nov 21, 2012
Ramona Flowers wrote:
<quoted text>I FEEL You!!! Believe me I do. I have never known ove like this and U dont know who to thank for it. But as good as it feels, it can hurt just as bad. Im learning. And loving.
You feel me..lol :) I feel you too..

Today I'm in the mood for the good side of lovin...

And I'm always learning as well..self improvement 24/7...

:)

Level 9

#16966 Nov 21, 2012
I would like to see the remake of Red Dawn. I'm still a fan of the original.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#16967 Nov 21, 2012
I see the ladies are in the mood for lovin as well :)

Lots of love vibes in the air this morning :)

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#16968 Nov 21, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Nothing wrong with loving deep, its when you love hard that will cause problems. When you're deeply in love you give yourself but when you love hard you give up on self. When you love hard you can become possesses, obsesses that your every thought and feeling is pertaining to that person and that is not healthy.
Dam that's deep..

...loving so hard that it turns into hate and obsession...

That's real.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16969 Nov 21, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>lol bullshyt you said first i was flat chested, then you said im underweight whatever that is/ then you said i had a box shape/ next was my thighs are scrawny now your confident and dont have to talk mess bish please .....
Should a person just stay silent while you throw abuse at them post after post?
Is that what you expect people to do?
You insulted me post after post without showing yourself.
Even today you threw insults.
You are the one who lacks confidence and is bitter and hateful.
I emntioned you thighs because you assumed that every woman wants to be skinny.
I love my shape and I wouldn't change it... hopefully you will learn to feel the same way about yourself.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#16971 Nov 21, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
lol fredricks of Hollywood has these but i got mines from Daffys you can also find them online at spicylingerie.com they have dresses and skirts and costumes.... roleplay is fun so hook your girl up :)
:)

I think I'm gonna just tell her to strip naked and wrap a couple of my belts around her :)

We used to spice it up and role play big time...

...having a kid around changes things though...

..an not to mention all the traveling I been doing.

And school....

But we work hard and play hard :)

It's a balancing act..:)

Location hidden

#16972 Nov 21, 2012
Largent000 wrote:
<quoted text>What is wrong with you?
Hello.

Level 9

#16973 Nov 21, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam that's deep..
...loving so hard that it turns into hate and obsession...
That's real.
Good morning Anderson!

When you hear someone tells a Man or Woman you are my life or when someone chooses you over their kids... they are loving hard.

Location hidden

#16974 Nov 21, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
That b!tch crazy! Dang!
That shemale really believe its the body that gets and KEEPS a man. Whenever she talks about her self she only talks about a hour glass shape, and tits. She NEVER talks about how a man consider her an intelligent woman. She NEVER talks about how a man looks at her as a lady. She knows she is not worthy. The only thing she has to offer a man is sex and that is all he will ever want from her.
I love my shape and I think I would probably have paid for breast implants if I wasn't lucky enough to be naturally busty.
I love the coulour of my skin... I think I'm incredibly lucky to be this caramel shade.
As for my personality, a guy has to find my body attractive first before he investigates my sense of humour and personality :)

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#16975 Nov 21, 2012
1inamill wrote:
<quoted text>This is true lol. I even rea the comic book...which I didnt like too much either. It was ok until Matthew Patel burst thru the ceiling to fight till te death. Too trippy for me. Ramona reminds me of myself. I dig the name...
Lol my fave battle from the movie was him against the vegan.... he knocked th highlights out of the girls hair lol just awful.... and i loved the battle of the guitars plus i find mysepf singing that song Scotts ex was singing!

“I'm a selfish guy:)”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16976 Nov 21, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>That shemale is a complete idiot. She has confirmed that she needs help. There is nothing that liar can say to prove other whys.
I'm still tripping.... BF for months that fool been spreading lies that we were the same (after another WHITE boy planted the seed), when she has been posing as a WHITE man for over a YEAR. Just pathetic...
And thank you... I wish you and your fiancee the very best.:)
ha ha ha ha..it was hilarious, when she thought Anderson, AC, and yours truly were all the same posters...but if you noticed, it all happens when a illusional white male poster comes to her "Rescue" at the expense of bonifide posters on here...same occured when AXE came on...and then with this supposedly "Odinist" character came on. smh.

But again, she would be very paranoid here, based on her own behaviour to post as many other characters..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min Ben YISRAEL 99,003
What if we deport 50 million black Americans? 10 min Afghan Prince 38
10 REASONS Why Black Women are Superior (Jul '08) 10 min beautiful1 29
Most of our ancestors didnt come on slaveships? (Sep '10) 10 min darline 1,498
Iggy Azalea wins 2 rap/hip hop awards. BW beate... 12 min lmbao 76
2015 is here and black folks are still playing ... 12 min rofl 2
Truth about Pagan Holidays 15 min Diamondiqa 102
Are whites taller than us. 35 min rofl 147
[Click Here] A white woman's message to the bla... 52 min Diamondiqa 111
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Glimmer 29,113