Whats on your mind Thread.

“go-that-way--->”

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#16945 Nov 21, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>i thought you didnt even like the scott pilgrim mobie but you namedbl yourself after the chatacter ;)
This is true lol. I even rea the comic book...which I didnt like too much either. It was ok until Matthew Patel burst thru the ceiling to fight till te death. Too trippy for me. Ramona reminds me of myself. I dig the name...
Ramona Flowers

Brooklyn, NY

#16946 Nov 21, 2012
PEACE IN THE MIDDLE EAST!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#16947 Nov 21, 2012
Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharlimarr is nothing near Coke shape...she is just outta shape and blatantly fat and unattractive,,as for ISW..she is just pure nasty and filthy ( NO offence) ISW, Black Famous always speaks the truth.
But you have lovely legs though...kinda reminds me of my fiancee:)
That shemale is a complete idiot. She has confirmed that she needs help. There is nothing that liar can say to prove other whys.

I'm still tripping.... BF for months that fool been spreading lies that we were the same (after another WHITE boy planted the seed), when she has been posing as a WHITE man for over a YEAR. Just pathetic...

And thank you... I wish you and your fiancee the very best.:)

Level 9

#16948 Nov 21, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Flipping out?
If you read my comments to her.. you will see where I complimented her looks and asked why a woman who looks like her would go out dressed like that.
How is that flipping out?
When have you two ever described me as anything other than fat, dirty and ugly?
And how many times have you two called me fat, dirty and ugly?
You're the people who flip out and hate on other female posters, even women who don't hate on you, so it's pure malice and not retaliation.
I don't give a flying f.... Don't you understand that? You pathetic piece of trash.

And you keep forgetting to add NASTY to the word FAT.

Focus trick... This is not about how fat you looked.... we can talk about that another time. I'm talking about how miserable you must be to pose as WHITE man for over a YEAR while lying on me.

All your dumb azz do on this forum is call people trolls when you're the biggest one.

Level 9

#16949 Nov 21, 2012
1inamill wrote:
<quoted text>This is true lol. I even rea the comic book...which I didnt like too much either. It was ok until Matthew Patel burst thru the ceiling to fight till te death. Too trippy for me. Ramona reminds me of myself. I dig the name...
Hey Mill, how are you?

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#16950 Nov 21, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Y'all got Daffy's in Jerz?
Those fcukers closed OUR sh!t a few months ago. Daffy's was MY SHIT. 25% of my closet is Daffy's.
Yea but iur daffys are starting to close down we still have the one in jersey gardens mall....

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#16951 Nov 21, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You and ISW have to specifically buy "role play" costumes and cut out dresses to excite your man?
You two insulted my appearance, called me fat and saggy breatsed, yet you both have links to websites where you buy role play clothes to aid foreplay....
I would never ever have to wear a cut out dress or any of that stuff to excite a man.
The hour glass shape excites them.
But it's good that these websites exist for women who need extra help in tha department.
Smh.
sweetie you are plauged by delusion its quite sad to watch... how many dudes on here who done seen your flapjack titties say they were not impressed enough said... i can only judge your appeal to men online bc this is where you forever stay....
Ramona Flowers

Brooklyn, NY

#16952 Nov 21, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Mill, how are you?
Ms NewNew! Things are well, I am blessed, can not complain. Tring to get my grocery list together cuz I got picked to make the dang sweet potatoes tomorrow lol. Why couldnt I get mac n cheese? And Im also making my carrot cake cookies that everyone loves. If you like carrot cake you should try Martha Stewarts cookie recipe. The preparation is a bit much but its worth it in the end. Havea happy Thanksgiving!!

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#16953 Nov 21, 2012
Alienware wrote:
<quoted text>
Sharlimarr is nothing near Coke shape...she is just outta shape and blatantly fat and unattractive,,as for ISW..she is just pure nasty and filthy ( NO offence) ISW, Black Famous always speaks the truth.
But you have lovely legs though...kinda reminds me of my fiancee:)
MODS can i please get a restraining order against this rhino

Everytime i trun around Isw is up in his font .....

If this was offline i would need a taser to combat you as much as you stalk me get a life Harpo

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16954 Nov 21, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>sweetie you are plauged by delusion its quite sad to watch... how many dudes on here who done seen your flapjack titties say they were not impressed enough said... i can only judge your appeal to men online bc this is where you forever stay....
I haven't got flapjack titties, even after having a baby.
I have big, full firm breasts that women pay 1000s of dollars to copy.
I get compliments about my breasts regularly and even women try to touch them.
I have a beautiful shape and I have a more feminine and exciting shape than you do.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#16955 Nov 21, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a flying f.... Don't you understand that? You pathetic piece of trash.
And you keep forgetting to add NASTY to the word FAT.
Focus trick... This is not about how fat you looked.... we can talk about that another time. I'm talking about how miserable you must be to pose as WHITE man for over a YEAR while lying on me.
All your dumb azz do on this forum is call people trolls when you're the biggest one.
You are BF... but if it's really important to you to be addressed as a female, I will address you as one.
It's just a forum and you don't affect my life.
But I know who you are and don't forget it.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#16956 Nov 21, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
I told ISW on another thread that I think she's a good looking girl, I also only made 3 rude comments about NewNew's legs, then I left it alone.
When a woman is confident and happy with how God made her, she doesn't need to hate on other women, or try to take away the confidence of other females.
I am really happy with how I look, and I have happy to praise other women too :)
It's insecure women, who hate on other females.
lol bullshyt you said first i was flat chested, then you said im underweight whatever that is/ then you said i had a box shape/ next was my thighs are scrawny now your confident and dont have to talk mess bish please .....

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#16957 Nov 21, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning, sorry I missed your comment.
This site sells a lot of freak em' merchandise, as well as odd shoes.
Here's the link for costumes. The above costumes link will give you more options to choose from. I always select to view 96 per page to save some time.
http://www.amiclubwear.com/sexy-costume.html
I like the school girls and nurses outfit, but these are sexy too...
http://www.amiclubwear.com/costume-sexy-bbb4-...
http://www.amiclubwear.com/costume-gangster-b...
Dang my mobile browser isnt picking it up ill have to check it out later from home thanks :)

Level 9

#16958 Nov 21, 2012
Ramona Flowers wrote:
<quoted text>Ms NewNew! Things are well, I am blessed, can not complain. Tring to get my grocery list together cuz I got picked to make the dang sweet potatoes tomorrow lol. Why couldnt I get mac n cheese? And Im also making my carrot cake cookies that everyone loves. If you like carrot cake you should try Martha Stewarts cookie recipe. The preparation is a bit much but its worth it in the end. Havea happy Thanksgiving!!
I know you will be whipping up all your great recipes. I remember the ones you use to post on here.:) Cooking some cookies, huh? Adding that to the menu is something I really need to debate. Lol!

I have a couple more items I need to pick up from the store. I do have my turkey out thawing to marinate later. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#16959 Nov 21, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>I missed your comment to Anderson but I knew off the bat what you were doing and it worked. You had that shemale flipping out. Lol!
Yea we were in the "black men ignored her until she went white thread" and stoned sill popped up stalking as usual. Imma find the link....

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#16960 Nov 21, 2012
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TI97T5QQCFAA5...

Heres the link my premonition came true .... Lol

Level 9

#16961 Nov 21, 2012
That b!tch crazy! Dang!

That shemale really believe its the body that gets and KEEPS a man. Whenever she talks about her self she only talks about a hour glass shape, and tits. She NEVER talks about how a man consider her an intelligent woman. She NEVER talks about how a man looks at her as a lady. She knows she is not worthy. The only thing she has to offer a man is sex and that is all he will ever want from her.

Level 9

#16962 Nov 21, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang my mobile browser isnt picking it up ill have to check it out later from home thanks :)
You're welcome...

Level 9

#16963 Nov 21, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea we were in the "black men ignored her until she went white thread" and stoned sill popped up stalking as usual. Imma find the link....
You don't have to repost it, I believe you. If you want to find Anderson look for Stoned name sticking out on the main page.

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#16964 Nov 21, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
It's obvious that I'm Largent... anyone with a working brain cell knows I'm Largent.
Smh... even AC realised I'm Largent... just you and that idiot Vamp didn't know.
Yawn.
What is wrong with you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,499,541
Racist Blacks Violently Target Koreans (Jun '13) 17 min T-BOS 6
Poll do guys turn gay in prison? (Oct '08) 20 min tvsally692 58
Do white guys SATISFY black women more? 27 min The Power Of Mast... 20
News Being conservative is not being racist 31 min Pessimistic1 523
What is the Black Man's Net Worth? (Jul '12) 32 min hadimul 16
All sons & daughters we gotta rise up out of tr... 32 min Rise up 1
I want to have sexual intercourse w/ Beyonce 59 min Marcus Washington 38
black women bodies vs. white women (Feb '12) 1 hr Porch Honkey 175
More from around the web