Whats on your mind Thread.

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 769)

Showing posts 15,361 - 15,380 of25,809
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16212
Nov 17, 2012
 
Clothes shopping :D

“Viking.”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16213
Nov 17, 2012
 
Holy shyt. I might be able to get a job for myself in Rihanna-concert when she comes to Helsinki.

Security.

Awesome.

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16214
Nov 17, 2012
 
BLACK F-A-M-O-U-S wrote:
<quoted text>
No Difference:)
LOL well It's a good thing your opinion doesn't matter anywhere but topix....both Dominicans & Mexicans would arguably disagree =}

“Viking.”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16215
Nov 17, 2012
 
I just realized that "setä tuomon tupa" is a translation of uncle toms cabin.

I´ve seen it in the library but never actually bothered to give it a second thought.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16216
Nov 17, 2012
 
Odinist wrote:
I just realized that "setä tuomon tupa" is a translation of uncle toms cabin.
I´ve seen it in the library but never actually bothered to give it a second thought.
It's a good book, Uncle Tom is actually a very sweet person.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16217
Nov 17, 2012
 
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I hear you on the old head stuff! I can spit a little of the old school stuff up until about Biggie and I do it because it embarrasses my kids....lol. I can hear my daughter now, "Daddd...would you stop it and please don't do that around my friends?" LOL! They tell me to stick the Luciano Pavarroti stuff!
It's funny...WE got uncomfortable when our parents acted their age...I guess our kids get uneasy when WE don't.

LOLOL!!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16218
Nov 17, 2012
 
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one of my flaws lol. Always do things at the last minute, but it makes me work harder and better. My brother use to live out in LA and said it was around $15 to go to the movies. That's a dinner right there. Tickets are cheaper during the day, but I still don't go lol. I wanted to go see " Sinister", thought about going to see it by myself. Everybofy wants to be stuck up under their bf or gf.
When there's a good film out, I wait for noone. It never fails when something good comes out and folk want you to "wait for them" before you go see it. The d@mn film will be in the box office for over 2 weeks before I link up with them to go see it...LOLOLOL!!!! I ain't got no time to be waitin' that long.

I you almost done with all of your assignments? Did you at least start? Don't lie!

:D

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16219
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
C/S... I remember the good old days from my two years :)... I miss the members like Kemi8, Drunken, Philly Ambassador and so many more who welcomed me to the site and how we worked together as a team against the racist white trolls. I agree, this is the worst ever.
WOW! You just dropped some heavy duty names. All 3 were good posters...and good company overall! None of them fcuked around when it came to balling up trolls; which probabaly explains as to why you & I don't play wit''em either.

Yo, bless-ed love to Kemi-8 & DM!

“Alienware”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16220
Nov 17, 2012
 
RarestRose29 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL well It's a good thing your opinion doesn't matter anywhere but topix....both Dominicans & Mexicans would arguably disagree =}
With you of course.
Do hope you get some quality time with "your Mexican BF"

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16221
Nov 17, 2012
 
BLACK F-A-M-O-U-S wrote:
<quoted text>
With you of course.
Do hope you get some quality time with "your Mexican BF"
I can sense that you're a little bit racist deep down LOL!!

“Alienware”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16222
Nov 17, 2012
 
RarestRose29 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can sense that you're a little bit racist deep down LOL!!
How can a Black Man be Racist?
I am NOT a Racist...i am making a $10.00 bet that your Mexican Boyfriend hates Black Men...and you are take it as a goodwill gesture in your favour:)

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16223
Nov 17, 2012
 
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>When there's a good film out, I wait for noone. It never fails when something good comes out and folk want you to "wait for them" before you go see it. The d@mn film will be in the box office for over 2 weeks before I link up with them to go see it...LOLOLOL!!!! I ain't got no time to be waitin' that long.
I you almost done with all of your assignments? Did you at least start? Don't lie!
:D
Majority of the movies that are out now are garbage. Have the same story line, nothing different. Scary movies can't get any more scarier. But it is good to go out with your people and chill. My human biology I started working on. I'm doing that to get some bonus points. And I really need to start on my paper, but I will get to it.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16224
Nov 17, 2012
 
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! You just dropped some heavy duty names. All 3 were good posters...and good company overall! None of them fcuked around when it came to balling up trolls; which probabaly explains as to why you & I don't play wit''em either.
Yo, bless-ed love to Kemi-8 & DM!
Let's not forget Spikewebbe, he was a heavy-hitter as well. We use to have so much fun.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16225
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
LEAVE! This sie isn't a penetentiary, you're not forced to post here.
Get lost. You're bullying trannie garbage... No one will missing your negative, twisted sick azz.
HeHe! This is too funny.:) I know you'd love for me to leave since you have said it several times before as if they will start respecting you if I wasn't around. However, thanks to miserable doormats as yourself I believe its my duty to stay and represent the few good black women that's left.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16226
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Im sore italian stallion strikes again.....

“Alienware”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16227
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

ISW__REBORN wrote:
Im sore italian stallion strikes again.....
I thought you hated Candaymama...oh so now you want to say the things she says...lmbao.
Jealousy runs deep....but even if, Candaymama ( with all her faults ) is of better character than you.

Candaymama speaks about who she fks and how she fks her BF, now you want to battle her for same.

Why are you so much of an attention seeker and wanna be "Candaymam aka Candaycoated?"

One only has to feel sorry for your silliness on here...but i'm NOT!

I'm laughing at your stupid azz, rotfl.

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16228
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

BLACK F-A-M-O-U-S wrote:
<quoted text>
How can a Black Man be Racist?
I am NOT a Racist...i am making a $10.00 bet that your Mexican Boyfriend hates Black Men...and you are take it as a goodwill gesture in your favour:)
Oh let me be politically correct then. I SENSE THAT U ARE A LITTLE BIT PREJUDICE DEEP DOWN. & my AFRO DOMINICAN bf isn't prejudice against black men, but like most people throughout the world, he's not a huge fan of many Americans. Doesn't matter what race.

Do u have inferiority complex or something? You think everyone hates black men. No maybe everyone just hates YOU :)

“Alienware”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16229
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

RarestRose29 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh let me be politically correct then. I SENSE THAT U ARE A LITTLE BIT PREJUDICE DEEP DOWN. & my AFRO DOMINICAN bf isn't prejudice against black men, but like most people throughout the world, he's not a huge fan of many Americans. Doesn't matter what race.
Do u have inferiority complex or something? You think everyone hates black men. No maybe everyone just hates YOU :)
This is Topix, You have the free-will to assimilate, evaluate and be your own Jidge and execution on any electronically reply you do get...however, you have lost your bearing on what i posted to you.

As a matter of fact, i don't care to know you or even have to spend my time making you feel important on this website...but since we all are here, i choose who to have a "back and forth" and it appears you sometimes forget "IT IS ON A WEBSITE."

You will then say, you have your Mexican BF to make your "important." rotfl.
You are sooooooooooo PREDICTABLE...ROTFL.

BUT YOU AIITE.

p.s....Don't take my comment too seriously..lmbao

“Alienware”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16230
Nov 17, 2012
 
ellectronically==electronic
jidge====judge.

“Halt die Klappe und kuss mich”

Level 5

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16231
Nov 17, 2012
 

Judged:

1

BLACK F-A-M-O-U-S wrote:
<quoted text>
This is Topix, You have the free-will to assimilate, evaluate and be your own Jidge and execution on any electronically reply you do get...however, you have lost your bearing on what i posted to you.
As a matter of fact, i don't care to know you or even have to spend my time making you feel important on this website...but since we all are here, i choose who to have a "back and forth" and it appears you sometimes forget "IT IS ON A WEBSITE."
You will then say, you have your Mexican BF to make your "important." rotfl.
You are sooooooooooo PREDICTABLE...ROTFL.
BUT YOU AIITE.
p.s....Don't take my comment too seriously..lmbao
TOOOOOOOO LOOOOOOOONG didn't read. You don't have to convince me you're not a racist (prejudice) by erotic a phuggen novel.

P.s. I didn't even read most of what u typed. You wasted 3min of your day typing that out bud LOL!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,361 - 15,380 of25,809
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••