Whats on your mind Thread.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#15775 Nov 14, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Example #2 have stepped forward.
Did you see that conversation? Did you see how I demanded respect? He wasn't sure how to step to me because I showed myself different from the rest.
Here the lesson... you chicks allow this white boy to walk all over you. You all laughed instead of speaking up. Big difference when it comes to me. But peep this... I'm woman enough to talk to any man knowing how much attitude to present and when to give it. You all comes off as miserable funny girls who are easy prey.
Ya better wake up and take these lesson in stride. Ya been watching me but haven't been WATCHING.
No, what I saw is you trying to be the queen Bee and trying to differentiate yourself from other female posters in the white man's mind.
You are the weak bych on this forum.
I haven't been secretly following Odinist's posts... but you have been following him on other threads, reading his posts and not having the courage to post to him.
Until finally you had a tantrum today... you only got the courage to post to him, because he came to a Thread, that for some "reason" (chcukles), you consider to be YOUR territory.

You are like a school girl, sticking your tongue out at the boy you like.

I can see it and I'm glad you know that I can see what you're doing.
You stalked Odinist silently on other threads and posted to him repeatedly when he came on this one.
The rest of us were not in awe of him, so we just posted to him straight off... Lol!

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#15776 Nov 14, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Example #2 have stepped forward.
Did you see that conversation? Did you see how I demanded respect? He wasn't sure how to step to me because I showed myself different from the rest.
Here the lesson... you chicks allow this white boy to walk all over you. You all laughed instead of speaking up. Big difference when it comes to me. But peep this... I'm woman enough to talk to any man knowing how much attitude to present and when to give it. You all comes off as miserable funny girls who are easy prey.
Ya better wake up and take these lesson in stride. Ya been watching me but haven't been WATCHING.
They are just trying to play psychological games it's the only way to protect they're f/aggot worship without getting busted...see slander from a bw really hurts the pedestal these simp gaggers bestowed on the homo's so this is there way of protecting him ..by saying your interest in him and scaring you ..lol what else can they do without getting busted (=

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#15777 Nov 14, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Use your brain for once.
70% of interaction here is arguing.
So just because NewNew is "supposedly" arguing with Odinist, does not change the fact that she is choosing to interact with him on this forum, when she could choose to ignore him :)
She told black women not to give him attention, didn't she :)
So why isn't she just ignoring this 6ft 2 200 pound, muscular, blond haired Fin?
Even you understand what's going on.
Wow! you're a compulsive liar... I've never "told black women not to give him attention". Show me were I said those exact words... hurry up!

Are you made because some white men talks to me better than they do with the easy black women? I believe you are... Lol! I bet you're saying da*n that NewNew... Don't worry Stoned I only love and desires Black Men. You can calm down now. Lol!

Level 8

Location hidden

#15778 Nov 14, 2012
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
no you mutha fxcking fruit basket.U need to stop posting to me before I knock your azz out.
I'm scared but I will keep on posting cause I like to live dangerously (=

Level 9

#15779 Nov 14, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what I saw is you trying to be the queen Bee and trying to differentiate yourself from other female posters in the white man's mind.
I haven't been secretly following Odinist's posts... but you have been following him on other threads, reading his posts and not having the courage to post to him.
Until finally you had a tantrum today... you only got the courage to post to him, because he came to a Thread, that for some "reason" (chcukles), you consider to be YOUR territory.
You stalked Odinist silently on other threads and posted to him repeatedly when he came on this one.
The rest of us were not in awe of him, so we just posted to him straight off... Lol!
OMG! Yep... you're only there saying da*n you NewNew. Lol!

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#15780 Nov 14, 2012
Where's Odinist???

Level 9

#15781 Nov 14, 2012
LOL!!! I need a glass of wine to intense my laughter.

Level 8

Location hidden

#15782 Nov 14, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
your a dumb ass nympho nut..anyone can say they'r a two inch dck clone of Brad Pitt and be the night of the living Dead ..who sells out for that only ghetto gaggers lol (;

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#15783 Nov 14, 2012
Single life = peace & harmony, more time to yourself, and much less drama :)

Level 9

#15785 Nov 14, 2012
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>They are just trying to play psychological games it's the only way to protect they're f/aggot worship without getting busted...see slander from a bw really hurts the pedestal these simp gaggers bestowed on the homo's so this is there way of protecting him ..by saying your interest in him and scaring you ..lol what else can they do without getting busted (=
Thanks AC! But those hens can't touch me. I'm sitting here cracking up. You can't get through to them, let it play out and watch. Lol! My daughter walked by and asked me what I'm laughing at... I had to tell the truth and said a bunch of NOTHING. Ha!

Location hidden

#15787 Nov 14, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
Are you made because some white men talks to me better than they do with the easy black women?
You make it so easy.. you're boring.

And sorry to disappoint you, but he's not a white guy. He's a black male poster who has a long term problem with Canday. He hates her so much that he risked exposing his identity by being ridiculously rude to her.

But I think Axe is genuinely white.

Level 9

#15789 Nov 14, 2012
Lol!! I'm still laughing every time I glance over comments. Then hens are crazy.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#15790 Nov 14, 2012
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>They are just trying to play psychological games it's the only way to protect they're f/aggot worship without getting busted...see slander from a bw really hurts the pedestal these simp gaggers bestowed on the homo's so this is there way of protecting him ..by saying your interest in him and scaring you ..lol what else can they do without getting busted (=
Excellent observation, AC!

Location hidden

#15792 Nov 14, 2012
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>your a dumb ass nympho nut..anyone can say they'r a two inch dck clone of Brad Pitt and be the night of the living Dead ..who sells out for that only ghetto gaggers lol (;
You made a post yesterday to Blkselenagomez that showed your dumb act, is only an act.
You are replying to my posts to NewNew, and getting upset because you know I'm right about this.
You know arguing is just another form of interaction here :)
You are annoyed because you agree with me.

Don't trust any black "woman" who sucks up to IRBM... those women are never genuine.

Level 9

#15794 Nov 14, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I been peeped "his" whole hand. As soon as that b!tch threw on the sock I KNEW it was a fraud! And, these dummies swallowed EVERY drop until "he" showed his @$$ to 'em.
Hey Babe! I didn't forget about you... they were trying to hit me from the left and the right. I'm cool... they only hit my funny bone. Lol!

Oh' yeah... c/s 100%

Ha!

Level 9

#15797 Nov 14, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You make it so easy.. you're boring.
And sorry to disappoint you, but he's not a white guy. He's a black male poster who has a long term problem with Canday. He hates her so much that he risked exposing his identity by being ridiculously rude to her.
But I think Axe is genuinely white.
So!

Next!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#15798 Nov 14, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
LOL!!! I need a glass of wine to intense my laughter.
LOLLOL!!!!!

Who needs wine...this whole thread has sunk to the bottom of the bottle.

Location hidden

#15801 Nov 14, 2012
candaycoated wrote:
i'm gonna have to stop drinking them cappaccinos.I went up a half a cup size.Starbucks be using that nasty azz hiland milk if they gonna be charging 5 bucks for some coffee they need to use better brands hell I'll pay an extra dollar.But hiland is not good quality milk uggghhh it makes me squeamish.
Ask your parents to get you a Cappucino machine for christmas... it will save you money and you can make it just the way you like it..perfect every time.
http://www.amazon.com/DeLonghi-EC155-Espresso...

Location hidden

#15803 Nov 14, 2012
For BF... this is all about you:)
StoneDlove sees through you...

Check the words!

Level 9

#15804 Nov 14, 2012
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't drink wine in front of your kid.
Thanks for the advice. I don't do any drugs and one glass is my limit. I'm thankful I have a strong mind to realize to never go overboard. I respect my life and my kid...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 6 min African AE 120,947
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,234,293
Payback Time: Blacks and Non-whites could now i... 9 min Labor 12
Why do Africans don't like African-Americans?" (Dec '11) 21 min Stupid Thread 210
white dad's interracial cuckold collection 23 min small white guy 1
Was planning to visit Baltimore , changed my mi... 25 min Baltimore turning... 1
Why do white women throw themselves at black men? 27 min Bobby T Canada 34
why do white people hate other races so much 33 min blacks are cancer 463
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 1 hr Cigar Face21 6,930
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 509
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 2 hr PolakPotrafi 360
More from around the web