Whats on your mind Thread.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#11956 Oct 7, 2012
Pink Salmon wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a lop-sided threat. So, yeah. Something like that is subject to job termination.
The workplace is not like it was back in the day. Today, you really need to watch what you say to your co-workers; even in jest. You can't even look at a co-worker the wrong way. Those dirty looks can be interepeted as harassment.
Go to work, do your job and bring your butt home.
For that stupid cracka to be threaten by a tiny lady like that makes him look like a pussi.He must've known he was wrong for snitching like a bxtch because I ain't seen him the last two days at work lol.I hoped he got fired too.I'm getting my girl back I miss her and she didn't deserve that.People are so fxcking sensitive nowadays and backstabbing

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11957 Oct 7, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Do she! ;) The LOOK can hurt more than the belt sometimes.
WE should know considering we got both the belt & THE LOOK!

LOLOL!!!!

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#11960 Oct 7, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>damn. nice.
*licks lips...leans back*
You creaming over us biracials now smdh problack right haha

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#11961 Oct 7, 2012
As for the rest of the slick shyt i missed said by Ursula she can eat a dick..

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#11962 Oct 7, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Or you can do what I've been highly considering doing...NOT VOTE!
During any election, particularly a Presidential one, I would make an asserted effort to darken the door of the polls considering all of the blood shed at these polls that afforded me my "right" to cast my ballot. However, lately I've been feeling a bit hardened & disgruntled...I can not lie. And, I just refuse to vote for a man for "dumb n!**a" reasons...like, he's Black. That might fly ONCE.
And, I sure as there's a hell ain't votin' for that CLUELESS KKKracka!
LOL PREACH!!!!

You got my vote! lol

Location hidden

#11963 Oct 7, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>My bad!:)
Good morning to you as well.
Good morning queen! Enjoy your day.

Ok it's night... w/e.

:)

Location hidden

#11964 Oct 7, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand what you're saying too because I also believe Man belongs with Woman. Its here and we see it everyday. I sleep at night knowing I do not have the finally say. I do not have that POWER. It's the same with all politicians, they will say what they feel they need to say. Obama knew the risk he was taking. He also know he is president not God. He know its not his place to judge and he hope people can understand and relate to his decision. We first need to look at Obama as a Man to understand the choices that he makes.
I'm voting and sticking with my party which is a democrat. I see Romney as a MAN, a man whose part of party thats for the rich and for wars. This election is about your future and it goes deeper than homosexuality.
emmmph... Ok I could vote for you too. lol

Seriously I feel what you are saying. I don't have a grudge against Obama but I need him or any future black president to rue this day. I hope it's close as hell at the polls. I hope history books tell of how it all came down to a few voters that refused to back a president who promoted something so important that he probably didn't believe in. I hope he wins but I also hope he sweats enough that we make a statement that the easier path would have been to stick with your guns.

Level 8

Location hidden

#11965 Oct 7, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
You creaming over us biracials now smdh problack right haha
HAHAHAHA!!!!

Again...Black is BLACK. Besides, I'm not MAKING any biracial babies. I haven't and I don't plan on it.

And, it doesn't matter...a beautiful woman is JUST THAT...a beautiful WOMAN. I was just in here a few days ago talking about how phine I thought Scarlett Johansson from "The Advengers" was. Does that mean that all of a sudden I have Jungle Fever? LOLOL!!!! Not!

Level 8

Location hidden

#11966 Oct 7, 2012
Eriq Barrington wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL PREACH!!!!
You got my vote! lol
LOLL!!!

Whaddup, Eric B.!

Hey...you wouldn't happen to be THEE "Eric B" would you?

You know what...you don't have to answer that. LOLOL!!!

I would like to know though!

Level 8

Location hidden

#11967 Oct 7, 2012
*chuckling*

Location hidden

#11968 Oct 7, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>LOLL!!!
Whaddup, Eric B.!
Hey...you wouldn't happen to be THEE "Eric B" would you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =OPkWYTUiPToXX
You know what...you don't have to answer that. LOLOL!!!
I would like to know though!
HOTT damn! I listen to Eric B and Rahkim to faze out all this BS they play on the radio now a days...

Not one time did I connect the dots LOL!

Nah man... Barrington is part of my name. Eri"c" is too though.

Nice catch. Damn...

Level 8

Location hidden

#11969 Oct 7, 2012
Eriq Barrington wrote:
<quoted text>
HOTT damn! I listen to Eric B and Rahkim to faze out all this BS they play on the radio now a days...
Not one time did I connect the dots LOL!
Nah man... Barrington is part of my name. Eri"c" is too though.
Nice catch. Damn...
And it just so happens that your moniker is the same name as Rakim's Dj, "Eric Barrington". Ain't THAT some sh!t?

I didn't peep it until a few minutes ago myself...

Location hidden

#11970 Oct 7, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>And it just so happens that your moniker is the same name as Rakim's Dj, "Eric Barrington". Ain't THAT some sh!t?
I didn't peep it until a few minutes ago myself...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =29KvnMY413sXX
I can't lie. I feel mighty kingly now! LOL

Like I'm related to royalty hah!

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#11971 Oct 8, 2012
Cogito2 wrote:
Just went to fill up the SUV and these mofos want $4.75 a gallon! I was like damn...Imma have to fill this shyt up with rubbing achohol! You have to spend a yard every time you get a fill up!
Good morning Cogito, I heard on the News that the gas there is at a record high of $6.00 at certain stations. Paying $4.75 is too high as well. At the present time our average gas price
is at $3.50.

Level 9

#11972 Oct 8, 2012
Good morning!

We are blessed with another new day, so do something new!

Level 9

#11973 Oct 8, 2012
Eriq Barrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning queen! Enjoy your day.
Ok it's night... w/e.
Good morning to you as well queen! Hope you have a wonderful day....

Level 9

#11974 Oct 8, 2012
Eriq Barrington wrote:
<quoted text>
emmmph... Ok I could vote for you too. lol
Seriously I feel what you are saying. I don't have a grudge against Obama but I need him or any future black president to rue this day. I hope it's close as hell at the polls. I hope history books tell of how it all came down to a few voters that refused to back a president who promoted something so important that he probably didn't believe in. I hope he wins but I also hope he sweats enough that we make a statement that the easier path would have been to stick with your guns.

I don't want the race to come down that close. I want us all to every vote because when we're chancing an election by closeness the other party can slip in from one or two voters. I will say Obama should have worded his decision for gay rights better instead of giving his reasons based from the thoughts of daughters. Who knows, maybe he will give a speech a week before the election.

I was watching the Bill Maher show the other night and he pointed out that Romney is running so he could be known as the first Mormon in the white house, the same way John Kennedy was the first Irish-Catholic president and Obama was the first Black president. I was surprised because I never thought of it like that to have a Mormon in such a high power position as the president. I've read so much on the Mormon (Latter Day Saints) a few years ago and their beliefs and standards will shock you if you haven't looked deep into their practice of religious.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#11975 Oct 8, 2012
Good morning MsNewNew :) They were "wildin out" in that thread last night weren't they :) You know what I'm talking about :)

I'm was handling both of those Atheist with ease though :)

lol :)

Level 9

#11976 Oct 8, 2012
AgentSmith9 wrote:
Good morning MsNewNew :) They were "wildin out" in that thread last night weren't they :) You know what I'm talking about :)
I'm was handling both of those Atheist with ease though :)
lol :)
Good morning Anderson!:)

Yes they were and I was like poor Anderson, no matter what kind of logic you were trying to give it couldn't get through. You were making some intelligent comments and I know you were SMH at them because I was. Like I mention it explain the twisted thinking and the division for one particular poster. That child is really sick and you really have to question those who follows. It should be a wake up call that they are truly part of a devilish cult.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#11977 Oct 8, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>HAHAHAHA!!!!
Again...Black is BLACK. Besides, I'm not MAKING any biracial babies. I haven't and I don't plan on it.
And, it doesn't matter...a beautiful woman is JUST THAT...a beautiful WOMAN. I was just in here a few days ago talking about how phine I thought Scarlett Johansson from "The Advengers" was. Does that mean that all of a sudden I have Jungle Fever? LOLOL!!!! Not!
Lol hey you never know you could be slapping powder on your face and showcasing your best white man voice when no ones home... who knows!!! If you closet jungle fever thats on you :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Cheech the Conser... 1,346,642
I beat and abuse my black husband 23 min dbiggs69 9
I live the Black Male American Dream!! 31 min dbiggs69 19
As I PREDICTED 'they' got the thread DELETED 39 min lololol 21
News Are smarter people actually less racist? 50 min Radical Agenda 663
News NAACP Show Blasts Stacey Dash as 'Ann Coulter D... 50 min crazy 11
Blacks Destroy Whites In Racial Debates (Jul '14) 53 min Savant 348
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Radical Agenda 39,954
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr westafrican 130,644
I have white wife! 2 hr Larry 165
The psycopathic personality of white "people" 2 hr coretta lioness 9... 37
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 4 hr dreamhunk 2,543
More from around the web