Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9396 Sep 20, 2012
Lol @ call the mods.
ChiTownG

Chicago, IL

#9398 Sep 20, 2012
candaycoated wrote:
That other fine dude was in my car and we were talking I was getting to know him more.I drilled him a little bit about himself.Normally I would be kinda "shy" around handsome fellas but I handled it well.I bet a makeout session would be hot with him 8^D
Asking me why I didn't get back at him tonight.I'm not doing anything tonight...shid I ain't that fiesty tonight.If I am I know I want cowvan tonight 8^D
Who all you cyber so we can laugh at them.
Where da WW at

Redondo Beach, CA

#9399 Sep 20, 2012
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
KC is such a dumbazz claiming to want to be with me but you can't take care of my needs.There's no way an azzhole like him can make me happy.I should've never met him and let him touch me or anything.
Cursing at me for no reason...so evil.Why don't he just find another chick on here to obsess over and leave me the fxck alone.
Aahh THERE you are. I read your comment on the other thread, and was hurt beyond words. Baby girl, I would never in life disrespect you in any manner...NEVER. I've never had beef with you and would rather cut off my right hand before intentionally hurting you.(sad face, sad face).

However, if you feel that I have slighted you in any way, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, Darling baby.
I want to remain in your good graces now and forever...please tell me you still care.(on my knees, pleading...begging)
Where da WW at

Redondo Beach, CA

#9400 Sep 20, 2012
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
KC is such a dumbazz claiming to want to be with me but you can't take care of my needs.There's no way an azzhole like him can make me happy.I should've never met him and let him touch me or anything.
Cursing at me for no reason...so evil.Why don't he just find another chick on here to obsess over and leave me the fxck alone.
And who is this KC person? are you cheating on me? If you are seeing someone, please lie to me and say it aint so.

Why ya wanna hurt me?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#9401 Sep 20, 2012
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...
Question..
Would you report an ugly woman that raped you if she did not have an std? What if she was ugly and stronger than you and you couldn't fight her off, and she raped you with a strap-on, would you report it?
Lol
Ninja u to gay Lmbao!

Location hidden

#9403 Sep 20, 2012
aZiya wrote:
Lol @ call the mods.
Hey lil mama what u been up 2?
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#9404 Sep 20, 2012
ChiTownG wrote:
<quoted text>
Who all you cyber so we can laugh at them.
Why it's so easy to turn them on especially on the phone.My phone voice so sexually stimulating.I have a way with words without being "dirty".It's a gift,one of my exs wanted to start a phone sex company with me.

Location hidden

#9405 Sep 20, 2012
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
What is up with the "level" shid? Everybody is different in their own way.What is with women thinking they are better than each other anyway? There is nothing to compete on over here.
U wanna cyber wit me babe? Lol

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#9406 Sep 20, 2012
aZiya wrote:
Lol @ call the mods.
LOL! That child is a fool. She hates me so much that she is trying everything.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#9407 Sep 20, 2012
Where da WW at wrote:
<quoted text>
Aahh THERE you are. I read your comment on the other thread, and was hurt beyond words. Baby girl, I would never in life disrespect you in any manner...NEVER. I've never had beef with you and would rather cut off my right hand before intentionally hurting you.(sad face, sad face).
However, if you feel that I have slighted you in any way, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, Darling baby.
I want to remain in your good graces now and forever...please tell me you still care.(on my knees, pleading...begging)
I didn't know because some guy posted something about me with your isp on this thread and I wasn't sure if it was you or not.I felt hurt but then you usually use the same name so I had hope babe.

I missed you where you've been.You don't need to get on your knees,but please forgive me for the misunderstanding.:) I love you.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#9408 Sep 20, 2012
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't whispered a peep...
She just showing she care. Just have a one on one talk with her.

Did you tell us what's the date? I think you mention next month or maybe I missed it. So we can wish you a happy birthday day.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#9409 Sep 20, 2012
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ok. But how is the fight between you and I is my fault when you know the fight between vamp and I wasn't even that serious.Both you 2 thinking that I wanted him like that when I haven't suggested anything of that nature.
Your a w/hore wake up and smell the roses..stop playing with yourself (put the d/ildo away ok) your nothing close to a Queen ..just miss being a ghetto gagger that's your only good quality /= s/lut

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9410 Sep 20, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Fool the comment was for Anderson whose capable of reading a comment thats longer than one paragraph.
You posted about me in teh comment and even about my daughter. Now you don't want to answer any question on it?
You are deflecting.
It's obvious who you are.

Location hidden

#9411 Sep 20, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
No trick you contact them yourself since you are so worried about it. I know I'm a woman and so do other members. I don't need an apology from you. Having you post this foolish nonsense is only showing how stupid you truly are. However I know you're such an idiot and you will probably take that bull to your grave. So let me try this because you need to stop talking to me you lonely miserable ish. You see I saved all your PM and this one is very interesting to prove you're a NUT and I blocked out two statement I'm sure you don't want others to know.
Miss Piggy trust me if you say anything else to or about me I will upload the original PM faster than you could say oink. Don't add my name to anymore of your comments.
http://s1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii527/alw...
You are grasping in desperation, lashing out.
This is exactly what you did to Gena when you got annoyed.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#9412 Sep 20, 2012
Where da WW at wrote:
<quoted text>
And who is this KC person? are you cheating on me? If you are seeing someone, please lie to me and say it aint so.
Why ya wanna hurt me?
no no nooo.KC made me mad because he's playing with my head telling me he loves me and I've told him that there isn't anything he can do for me.Then he curses me out.I'm gonna have to get a new number because he continues to contact me.I just can't deal with his harassment anymore :(
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#9413 Sep 20, 2012
GreyGoose100 wrote:
<quoted text>
U wanna cyber wit me babe? Lol
No KC stop stalking me go bother ms newnew.

Location hidden

#9414 Sep 20, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! That child is a fool. She hates me so much that she is trying everything.
Don't get it twisted brotha.
I don't believe in hate ... check my avatar.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#9415 Sep 20, 2012
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Your a w/hore wake up and smell the roses..stop playing with yourself (put the d/ildo away ok) your nothing close to a Queen ..just miss being a ghetto gagger that's your only good quality /= s/lut
Vamp's mind is stays in the gutter and he's afraid of getting attached to me again.He was smart by cutting himself off because I don't want to hurt him again.He's a very emotional man.I can see the steam coming out of ms newnew when he's flirting with Jaz lmao! I can just imagine the fake facade beginning to wear off with his flirting.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#9416 Sep 20, 2012
AC saying bye until tomorrow to all my friends ..lol they know who they are (;
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#9417 Sep 20, 2012
U guys want to see the hot steamy cyber messages between me and him.lol I'm not gonna post it because it might upset some women on here.I know it did on the random thoughts thread :) He was really into it.I must say I was proud of my work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nuculur option 1,275,809
Arab men rarely marry black women (Apr '10) 5 min Subhanala 2,540
Healing The Black Race... 5 min selina london 341
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 8 min freddie47 33,745
African American women appreciation thread. ---... 10 min Johnny 10
Egyptians in Egypt 13 min Enlightened 428
100% proof --> Planned Parenthood goal is black... 24 min Barkey 5
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 31 min Westend100 33
White men are better lovers? 34 min CinnamonPancake 483
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 45 min TheOriginalDoby 1,058
More from around the web