<quoted text>NOT ON YOUR LIFE!
:p
smh...
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#9378 Sep 20, 2012
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe so(If this is a serious question). Just because men are generally more sexual than women does not mean a strait man can't not want to have sex with an attractive woman...I believe it is possible.. Anything is possible..There have been cases; I believe it was an article posted about it on here a few months ago of this occurring in another country.
Meagan Good couldn't rape me unless she stuck something up my azz which is disturbing yet in my eyes impossible.

I believe a straight man can only be raped by a woman they find attractive if the woman puts something up their azz or they're known to have an STD yet force themselves upon him.

Otherwise; nope.

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9379 Sep 20, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>By all means, BUTT IN!
:{)
But, thats interesting.
Is your friend from their originally? Does she have family from there?
Nope shes from NYC(queens to be exact) nah no family there which i believe sucks but hey she's doing her thing.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#9380 Sep 20, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Meagan Good couldn't rape me unless she stuck something up my azz which is disturbing yet in my eyes impossible.
I believe a straight man can only be raped by a woman they find attractive if the woman puts something up their azz or they're known to have an STD yet force themselves upon him.
Otherwise; nope.
Smoke you say the darndest things ever...:P

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#9381 Sep 20, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Otherwise; nope.
LOL *shrugs* wow wadya say to THAT!.... Well you also have to take into account different cultures and religions.. I think a monk could possibly be raped..

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#9382 Sep 20, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
Anderson you're a lucky man. You should be thankful that you are miles away. If not you probably would come home and find a rabbit boiling in a pot. OMG!
She has so much hate and jealousy for me that she needs to spread lies about me to make her feel better about herself. She hates me so much that she need more people to hate me too.
A new member comes on here to spread lies that I am not a woman is just ridiculous and stupid. I'm all woman who has posted about my relationships, family, fashion and etc... for years on several forums.
Certain members have seen photos of my legs on several sites. Certain members have seen the photo of my face on another site. Photos anyone could have did an image search to see if they were real.
I gave certain members the link to one of my business links where my name is showing on my book.
I've been interacting with members either by three forums or by via telephone. However a jealous woman with no self-esteem whatsoever had nothing else to use is now trying this in hope to finally get rid of me because I AM MORE WOMAN than she could dream of being and its eating her up inside. And whoever believes her is just as stupid.
She waste her time everyday, all day arguing with any woman who has Anderson attention. She is too old for this. At her age she should know how to act. At her age she should know when she is getting played by using her hate. Yet, members after members have given her hints about her behavior. She has no idea how stupid she look to even try this about me. She has no proof and she knows she doesn't, but I do. I know who I am and other members knows as well.
She is only giving members another reason to see how sick she really is. I don't feel sorry for her because she keep repeating the same mistakes. I believe she needs a break to do some soul searching. She has no idea how karma works. It doesn't always attack you, it can return to love ones. I do feel sorry for her daughter and I think another custody hearing is needed.
Let's deal with this.
Firstly, are you still claiming that "Black Famous and John-n are two separate posters"?
Secondly, you made a big mistake with this post.
If any genuine woman is accused of being a man, they do not post long arse comments like you did to deny it.
Anyone sensible woman reading your post will know that she herself would just have posted a one line denial and then moved the on.
Also your last line about "custody hearing is needed" sounds typically like Black Famous.
You need to Cool Out Son!

:)

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#9383 Sep 20, 2012
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
she's cool, but protective..she doesn't want me to have any fun..:( This is unsettling..
Well that's normal. Have you been bragging and acting over excited out the Big 21? Maybe she knows what's up. Lol!

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9384 Sep 20, 2012
Good grief

Level 9

#9385 Sep 20, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>That didn't work out too good. I was all over the place. Its like sunday nights is the ultimate for television.
It sure didn't. It was funny. I couldn't talk about the show without you saying let me watch it first on. Lol!!

I know walking dead is your first choice.:)

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#9386 Sep 20, 2012
KC is such a dumbazz claiming to want to be with me but you can't take care of my needs.There's no way an azzhole like him can make me happy.I should've never met him and let him touch me or anything.

Cursing at me for no reason...so evil.Why don't he just find another chick on here to obsess over and leave me the fxck alone.

Location hidden

#9387 Sep 20, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>That's a lie. I'm the one who has tried with that fool but never again. I'm through trying with her and another else who I've tried over and over to be cool with. I can't say hi to members without her adding her 1 cent. I can't go on a thread without seeing my name with her comments. Forget her and I mean that and I'm sick and tired of people coming in to feel sorry for this GROWN WOMAN who loves to start mess.
You have never tried. But I know guys "orientated" the way you are, can be bitter. Also I understand why certain guys who have been licking your azz, are eager to play like they don't know who you really are.
A particular man on this thread was quick to realise who Yarde was when he slipped up and posted from the wrong account, but when it comes to YOU, the same man is acting blind.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#9388 Sep 20, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Otherwise; nope.
Lol...

Question..

Would you report an ugly woman that raped you if she did not have an std? What if she was ugly and stronger than you and you couldn't fight her off, and she raped you with a strap-on, would you report it?

Lol
ChubbyCheeks

Wichita, KS

#9389 Sep 20, 2012
I'm tired of arguing with that sonabitch.The next time he calls I'll let cowvan answer

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#9390 Sep 20, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Well that's normal. Have you been bragging and acting over excited out the Big 21? Maybe she knows what's up. Lol!
I haven't whispered a peep...

Location hidden

#9391 Sep 20, 2012
CALL THE MODS NEWNEW!!!
Get a mod to verify that you are not posting from the same IP as BLACK FAMOUS!

I am will humbly apologize if I am proved wrong.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#9392 Sep 20, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol im not wortied about stoney or fighting over Anderson me and him are only being cordial to each other because we knee it would display how irrational she is... it didnt take that long im pretty much straight watch she'll still say stupid statements like the one you just replied to to try to get me to flip but she aint on my level shes grasping at my heel :)
What is up with the "level" shid? Everybody is different in their own way.What is with women thinking they are better than each other anyway? There is nothing to compete on over here.

Location hidden

#9393 Sep 20, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Otherwise; nope.
My ex had sex with his Math teacher in her car when he was 15.
She could have been charged with stautory rape and have lost her career and maybe her freedom.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#9394 Sep 20, 2012
That other fine dude was in my car and we were talking I was getting to know him more.I drilled him a little bit about himself.Normally I would be kinda "shy" around handsome fellas but I handled it well.I bet a makeout session would be hot with him 8^D

Asking me why I didn't get back at him tonight.I'm not doing anything tonight...shid I ain't that fiesty tonight.If I am I know I want cowvan tonight 8^D

Level 9

#9395 Sep 20, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's deal with this.
Firstly, are you still claiming that "Black Famous and John-n are two separate posters"?
Secondly, you made a big mistake with this post.
If any genuine woman is accused of being a man, they do not post long arse comments like you did to deny it.
Anyone sensible woman reading your post will know that she herself would just have posted a one line denial and then moved the on.
Also your last line about "custody hearing is needed" sounds typically like Black Famous.
You need to Cool Out Son!
:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-r3TAG638SwXX
Fool the comment was for Anderson whose capable of reading a comment thats longer than one paragraph.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SCIENTIFIC PROOF that Hebrew Israelite were Cau... (Mar '15) 2 min Moses 89
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min Real 47,350
Time for Reparations 16 min Sonya Davis 12
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 18 min KiloEcho 14,525
Poll Was Ghana a black Jewish Empire? (Jan '09) 22 min Moses 21
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 25 min Real 770
SEE WHITE PEOPLE ADMIT that the Jews are black !!! (Jan '11) 32 min Moses 190
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 1 hr Moses 1,727
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 4 hr Lbrown 74
The DNC Convention 6 hr No Pants Suit 56