Whats on your mind Thread.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#9333 Sep 20, 2012
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>What a hypocrite your the number one idiot who fights over men in here dummy (Grey, Vamp to name just a two)practice what you preach idiot (=
Grey is my ex boyfriend and I wasn't fighting over vamp.My harmless affection was misunderstood for "being in love with him".Ms newnew got it wrong.I was just being my sweet self and never talked in a sexual way to vamp at all and he knows that his dxmn self.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#9334 Sep 20, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>It is amazing what they do to alter "Harrow" during makeup. But, if you think thats genius, try looking at what they do for the actors in "The Walking Dead". Did you know they're actually eating Bar-B-Q chicken in those "devouring" scenes? Its a cookout everyday practically on The Walking Dead set.
Really? That's something because I would have never guessed that. Have their season started?

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9335 Sep 20, 2012
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Peace vamp, to bad about USC losing to Stanford (could not resist)(= lol
Whadup, duke!

I'm not a USC fan...WOLVERINES, my n!**a!

Level 9

#9336 Sep 20, 2012
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAOHH! i can't believe you just did that to me ahahahahah. YES! I AM STILL A VIRGIN lollololol awww naw! you a mess!!!
Hey Jaz! How are you this evening? Vamp acted like he go excited and wanted to hear the details. LOL!! You see how quickly that pop out...

Level 8

Location hidden

#9337 Sep 20, 2012
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL that bad huh? smh..:)
It was THAT "BAD"!!

I mean, the sh!t had the crack of my @$$ itchin'...

LOLOLOL!!!

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#9338 Sep 20, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>That's a lie. I'm the one who has tried with that fool but never again. I'm through trying with her and another else who I've tried over and over to be cool with. I can't say hi to members without her adding her 1 cent. I can't go on a thread without seeing my name with her comments. Forget her and I mean that and I'm sick and tired of people coming in to feel sorry for this GROWN WOMAN who loves to start mess.
Well ok. But how is the fight between you and I is my fault when you know the fight between vamp and I wasn't even that serious.Both you 2 thinking that I wanted him like that when I haven't suggested anything of that nature.

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#9339 Sep 20, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Jaz! How are you this evening? Vamp acted like he go excited and wanted to hear the details. LOL!! You see how quickly that pop out...

Lmaohh Hey, NewNew! Yea I see :) Vamp wanted to be bad LOL

Level 6

The Sequel

#9340 Sep 20, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>It was THAT "BAD"!!
I mean, the sh!t had the crack of my @$$ itchin'...
LOLOLOL!!!
SMH :) lol

Level 6

The Sequel

#9341 Sep 20, 2012
*slap on vamp's hand* (hehehehe)

Level 8

Location hidden

#9342 Sep 20, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>It is and the first room on the scroll was my room.
Vamp it was hard looking at the video. Its beautiful there and it seem so peaceful. I don't blame you for wanting to go visit. You should make it happen.
HAHHA!!!! Listen to you claiming DIBS on the rooms!!!! HAHAHAHA! Its a beautiful place right?

:{)

Dominica just seems like a place to not only frequent for vacation, it really caries the spirit of HOME...a place thats warm, familiar, and simple.

I think I am going to MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#9343 Sep 20, 2012
no offence but Vamp is not the type of guy I would fight over.It's just ms newnew got mad at me for calling him a coon and that's how that happened.Then she went off on me when I told her to butt out of it because it's happened several times before.

Level 8

Location hidden

#9344 Sep 20, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>It is and the first room on the scroll was my room.
Vamp it was hard looking at the video. Its beautiful there and it seem so peaceful. I don't blame you for wanting to go visit. You should make it happen.
OH, and did you hear the part of the vid where they said they shot part of the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean" there?

NOW, you know...when Hollywood got they @$$ all up in through there, the place is gawgus.

Level 6

The Sequel

#9345 Sep 20, 2012
NOOO! LOL My aunt is threatening to crash my 21st b-day :( This WILL NOT happen.. I'll make sure of it...she's suppose to be the cool aunt..

Level 9

#9346 Sep 20, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>HAHHA!!!! Listen to you claiming DIBS on the rooms!!!! HAHAHAHA! Its a beautiful place right?
Dominica just seems like a place to not only frequent for vacation, it really caries the spirit of HOME...a place thats warm, familiar, and simple.
Thats the place we stayed at one year and it was my room.:)

You're right and wouldn't it be nice to have a summer home at such a beautiful place.

Level 6

The Sequel

#9347 Sep 20, 2012
:(

Level 8

Location hidden

#9348 Sep 20, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Really? That's something because I would have never guessed that. Have their season started?
NOPE...next month!

WOO-HOO!

Level 9

#9349 Sep 20, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>OH, and did you hear the part of the vid where they said they shot part of the movie "Pirates of the Caribbean" there?
NOW, you know...when Hollywood got they @$$ all up in through there, the place is gawgus.
I believe it too. I need to watch the movie again for the scenery.

Level 9

#9350 Sep 20, 2012
__jaz__ wrote:
NOOO! LOL My aunt is threatening to crash my 21st b-day :( This WILL NOT happen.. I'll make sure of it...she's suppose to be the cool aunt..
Lol!! That's why she's chasing.

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#9351 Sep 20, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>HAHHA!!!! Listen to you claiming DIBS on the rooms!!!! HAHAHAHA! Its a beautiful place right?
Lol, sorry to butt in but i think you should go to Dominica one of my friend is in medical school out there.... she loves and said it's beautiful .

Level 9

#9352 Sep 20, 2012
*crashing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,564,361
mexicans are better than negros they work hard ... (Nov '15) 6 min THISISOURCOUNTRY 56
White jokes! 6 min Cubbyfan 32
You CAN NOT tell me this creature is Human! 15 min Rich stars of the... 28
Crakkka jokes 16 min CubbyFan 11
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 31 min Evelyn 797
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 35 min Chalotte 64
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 3 hr CheifMac 49
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 3 hr good bye chester 48
More from around the web