Whats on your mind Thread.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

Since: Jun 10

and so was I

#7266 Sep 11, 2012
Soul_Electronica wrote:
The Iman comment about Michelle had me pissed off...I know black american people are very emotional, being black plus a woman means a storm.
Iman long faced as just made that comment knowing how sensitive black American woman are about their looks and thinking that was supposed to tear Michelle down in some way.
I wish I could have courses for young girls based solely on the repairing of self esteem. I do mean BLACK AMERICAN girls, not biracial or international because these women don't get chewed up and spat out by the media like we do.
How do black American girls get chewed up and spat out by the media? Wendy williams, tyra, oprah, whoopi, these are all black American women. You are the media for the most part. Nobody forces aaw to talk about ir when they get on tv like toni braxton, chilli, NeNe leaks...etc.

Black American women are never portrayed badly by anyone in the media except yourselves. Look st this site for instance.

Look at what bw here do... Discuss ir and bash bm. This is how you guys represent yourself. Even you sent pictures of yourself to a racist. Lol, biracial women get chewed up just as bad, and international women do too. But they do represent themselves a bit better, like beyonce, mya , etc.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#7267 Sep 11, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Right, the same way you 2 (especially HER) stick you pig snouts in everone elses business.
Leave it alone, canday...because you're doing nothing for HER case at the moment...
Your talking about pulling a "trigger" even if your speaking metaphorically it still sounds corny lol.You play with your gun when your on topix?(the steel one).Hopefully u keep it locked up when the kids around.

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7268 Sep 11, 2012
Trying to find activity for my 5yr old He's to young for football
Is it bad that I take him to the projects to play lol my block is mostly older couples with older kids not too many kids his age to play with

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#7269 Sep 11, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>I'm good I feel great
It's really nice out where im at sunny and breezy I'm sitting in my back porch
Nice!:)

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7270 Sep 11, 2012
When he do play football he's gonna be a beast... Already know

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#7271 Sep 11, 2012
Smh. It's some garbage azz females on Topix. Terrible representation of black women.

Ooops almost forgot... Hi stalker whose name starts with a consonant , and ends with a consonant.

It also had the letter " a " in her name.

Location hidden

#7272 Sep 11, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOL!!!!!

I'm sorry...pardon me, So.-El...good AFTERNOON! How you doing today.

Here, this is for you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Mkvlrul1dTgXX
Good, trying to get of "relax" mode and make something to eat, lol.

Thanks, that song was beautiful!

“"Beautiful as Consciousness"”

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7273 Sep 11, 2012
Soul_Electronica wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw,:/
Good morning Girlteachon.
Good morning sista Soul!:) I'm sorry for replying so late :( How are you today?

Location hidden

#7274 Sep 11, 2012
AgentSmith9 wrote:
<quoted text>How do black American girls get chewed up and spat out by the media? Wendy williams, tyra, oprah, whoopi, these are all black American women. You are the media for the most part. Nobody forces aaw to talk about ir when they get on tv like toni braxton, chilli, NeNe leaks...etc.

Black American women are never portrayed badly by anyone in the media except yourselves. Look st this site for instance.

Look at what bw here do... Discuss ir and bash bm. This is how you guys represent yourself. Even you sent pictures of yourself to a racist. Lol, biracial women get chewed up just as bad, and international women do too. But they do represent themselves a bit better, like beyonce, mya , etc.
'what's on my mind, not what's up for discussion'

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#7275 Sep 11, 2012
Oh wow look, 2 negative judgements already. Good thing I'm on my cell phone and I can't see the negative judgements on my posts. Lol I win again. Hahaha. Dumb Bich. (yes,you).

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#7276 Sep 11, 2012
candaycoated wrote:
<quoted text>
Put me in my place you haven't been doing a good job this is like the umpteenth time u "TRIED" to put me in my place bxtch.
Place? Lol! You yourself have no idea where you belong. You are a lost soul wandering around. Then to think Vamp would want a female like yourself. HA!

We know Vamp have fun on threads, but come on now do you really believe Vamp would consider a slut, an alcoholic, a drug abuser... lady like material. Vamp do not want, need or desire you. My gosh! He has told you this umpteenth times but noooo in that substance abused brain cells of yours YOU believe this Man with high standards would fall for you. What will it take to get through. How many times does he has to tell you that he does not want, need, desire nor dreams about you to get through. Wake UP! The fantasy you live is a lie.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#7277 Sep 11, 2012
Soul_Electronica wrote:
The Iman comment about Michelle had me pissed off...I know black american people are very emotional, being black plus a woman means a storm.
Iman long faced as just made that comment knowing how sensitive black American woman are about their looks and thinking that was supposed to tear Michelle down in some way.
I wish I could have courses for young girls based solely on the repairing of self esteem. I do mean BLACK AMERICAN girls, not biracial or international because these women don't get chewed up and spat out by the media like we do.
What did i miss what did IMAn say?
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#7278 Sep 11, 2012
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Those weren't "normal conversations", Canday...they were you rattling off a whole bunch of pointless, ASSinine, stupid sh!t & me nodding appropriately wondering when exactly was your little psychotic levy was going to break & you'd be up in here ONCE AGAIN flooding this place out with all of your attention starved shenanigans. Kinda like you're doing NOW.
lmao!We've been chatting with each other on here for 2 years now you really expect me to believe that.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#7279 Sep 11, 2012
aZiya wrote:
Is it bad that I take him to the projects to play lol my block is mostly older couples with older kids not too many kids his age to play with
Is school out? Just get him a Wii or a ps3. My five year old loves games. We signing her up for karate too.

Black Famous

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7280 Sep 11, 2012
GiRLTeAcHOn wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning sista Soul!:) I'm sorry for replying so late :( How are you today?
Will be calling you in 5 minutes.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#7281 Sep 11, 2012
Just think of me as herpes stabb. :) lol I'm gonna watch deadly women

Location hidden

#7282 Sep 11, 2012
aZiya wrote:
Lol! No because he's safe..,and they have a sh** load of kids in the hood. I hate to admit that. I know I had a lot more friends when my mom took me to that part of town.

What does the little one like to do?:)

I know we put my brother in art classes and a few clubs at that age...at a local recreational or art center.

Black Famous

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7283 Sep 11, 2012
I am just very sleepy today.

Location hidden

#7284 Sep 11, 2012
For now on I am not replying to anyone who wants to argue or provoke negativity in this thread. I came to chill, I don't have the energy for that nonsense.

AgentSmith9

“The Sun was high...”

Level 5

and so was I

#7285 Sep 11, 2012
Soul_Electronica wrote:
<quoted text>
'what's on my mind, not what's up for discussion'
Don't care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are mixed people black? (Oct '14) 3 min Cardoso 125
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Notliz 1,419,566
News Trump campaign says it doesn't want support fro... 3 min Hillary 2016 1
White guys got the best asses! 9 min Trumping On MMXVI 16
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 9 min KIP 403
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 10 min CubbyFan 64
News Michelle Obama Calls for More Diversity in Ente... 12 min Go Blue Forever 24
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 43 min KIP 51
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 1 hr Hebrew Supremacist 33
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 2 hr AAM2000 536
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr KiloEcho 47,881
More from around the web