Comments
261 - 280 of 25,809 Comments Last updated Mar 24, 2014
BlackAngel_ FTW

Jacksonville, FL

#271 Jul 6, 2012
Indeed, this is Father Satan's world, and I hope that he continues to have his way with humanity; promoting wars, death, genocide, hatred, oppression :)
BlackAngel_ FTW

Jacksonville, FL

#272 Jul 6, 2012
Turn away from that b@st@rd named Jesus Christ, God, and turn to Satan/Lucifer, follow him, for he is the way.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

But You Can Rise Also

#273 Jul 6, 2012
BlackAngel_ FTW wrote:
Turn away from that b@st@rd named Jesus Christ, God, and turn to Satan/Lucifer, follow him, for he is the way.
Dang Zauis! You really going to try and push this on an African American forum? No BLACK person will do this, we were raised spiritual and faithful... and not to that devilish thing you are trying to convert us to. Are you serious? You honestly think we are this weak? Take that bull to the storm front.

You tried this same mess last year under your registered name... SMH

And if I have to copy and paste this on threads, I will.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

#274 Jul 6, 2012
Black Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest, i think msnewnew's legs with a little bit of hair would still look hot and i also think she has nice feet too.
Perfect black woman.
Thanks BF, I was going to ignore him.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#275 Jul 6, 2012
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do your legs get very hairy? It looks like you have to shave them often.
It's important to moisturise the bottom of the feet, don't want dry "foot bottom" :)

Location hidden

#276 Jul 6, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang Zauis! You really going to try and push this on an African American forum? No BLACK person will do this, we were raised spiritual and faithful... and not to that devilish thing you are trying to convert us to. Are you serious? You honestly think we are this weak? Take that bull to the storm front.
You tried this same mess last year under your registered name... SMH
And if I have to copy and paste this on threads, I will.
You are teh one who thinks Black people are that weak...or you wouldn't even have bothered to reply.
You gave him exactly what he wanted... ATTENTION!

Location hidden

#277 Jul 6, 2012
On my mind...
I sent out 3 boxsets of Dexter season 5, and I underpriced the postage on ALL of them.
I need to add higher postage to my Ebay listings. I don't think I can alter the postage on my Amazon stock.
I noticed today that A Haunting Boxset has gone down by 50% on Amazon.
I sold one for 25 a few weeks ago, but I will only get 15 for the one I still have. I bought them both for 15, so I need to get rid of it before it decreases in value.
I picked up lawn Dogs for 2, very good condition, no scratches. Brilliant movie, I think it will go for 6 on Amazon.
Ginger Snap (werewolf film) always sells quickly but I need to buy it for under 2.
Poplar and Freaks and Geeks are both region 1 so is Big Love 5, so buyers need a "universal" dvd player if they are not in Canada or US.

Location hidden

#278 Jul 6, 2012
I need to get another copy of Little Otek, it always sells for more than 20, the last one I bought for 3 and sold for 25.
I need to try to find Breaking Glass also, but that is almost impossible :(

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

#279 Jul 6, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You are teh one who thinks Black people are that weak...or you wouldn't even have bothered to reply.
You gave him exactly what he wanted... ATTENTION!
It's obvious you are not getting what you need... So here, I'm posting to YOU. You right, SOME Blacks are weak, as well as white. It's all part of life. We all can not be strong like me. I was trying to help your weak tail.

You can thank me later for the ATTENTION you were seeking by replying to a comment that was not addressed to you.

Location hidden

#280 Jul 6, 2012
I won't get "rich" but I love movies and enjoy buying and selling them, as a fun thing. Especially if I can pick up a really rare film at a good price and sell it to someone in another country who really wants it and will pay me well for it :)

“This username is retired!”

Level 6

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#281 Jul 6, 2012
Get a lesbo room...and get it over with...damn!:)

Location hidden

#282 Jul 6, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>It's obvious you are not getting what you need... So here, I'm posting to YOU. You right, SOME Blacks are weak, as well as white. It's all part of life. We all can not be strong like me. I was trying to help your weak tail.
You can thank me later for the ATTENTION you were seeking by replying to a comment that was not addressed to you.
Read what you put in your avatar (think what that says about your mind) before you accuse any other human beings of ANYTHING...
SICKO.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

#283 Jul 6, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
It's important to moisturise the bottom of the feet, don't want dry "foot bottom" :)
Girl, I know what you mean. Oops! my bad, was that question for YOU. Anyway, let me help you out. Not only should you moisturize the bottom of the feet, but you should lotion up your face and your breast so they won't look all dry and ashy, especially if you are mailing pictures of those part. At least I have some gloss to mine.

Attention, attention...

Level 6

Location hidden

#284 Jul 6, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
I won't get "rich" but I love movies and enjoy buying and selling them, as a fun thing. Especially if I can pick up a really rare film at a good price and sell it to someone in another country who really wants it and will pay me well for it :)
I love movies..so what's in your collection..me may want to buy...no bootlegs...:D

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

#285 Jul 6, 2012
Whats on my mind? As I was sitting on the patio this morning drinking my coffee, I realized how bless I am. I'm well with a healthy immune system. I do not have to take medication. I'm fit and full energy. Even with life trials... I feel blessed and I sleep peacefully every night because I do not let anything get me down.

“You Can Fall”

Level 9

But You Can Rise Also

#286 Jul 6, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Read what you put in your avatar (think what that says about your mind) before you accuse any other human beings of ANYTHING...
SICKO.
LOL!! And you are doing exactly what it states. LOL!

I have a feeling you are planning on getting abused today. You already starting mess and its still early. LOL!

Location hidden

#287 Jul 6, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>Girl, I know what you mean. Oops! my bad, was that question for YOU. Anyway, let me help you out. Not only should you moisturize the bottom of the feet, but you should lotion up your face and your breast so they won't look all dry and ashy, especially if you are mailing pictures of those part. At least I have some gloss to mine.
Attention, attention...
Guilty conscience? I never mentioned YOUR foot bottom :)
Get a life.

:)

Location hidden

#288 Jul 6, 2012
Proud Sis wrote:
Get a lesbo room...and get it over with...damn!:)
She's too self conscious about the bottom of her feet...I'm not interested in anybody with hang ups :) Life's too short :)

Level 6

Location hidden

#289 Jul 6, 2012
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
She's too self conscious about the bottom of her feet...I'm not interested in anybody with hang ups :) Life's too short :)
She wants to fck you..she's talking about lotion-ing up your tits and shyt...and cannot stop obsessing over your pic..

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#290 Jul 6, 2012
Black Famous HD wrote:
Tell Mr.Black Famous.
Lets discuss our issues.
Why is it that a 20$ bill can lay in the parking lot all day and not move, and the moment you try to pick it up the wind blows it and you have to chase the sumbitch down?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I will never sell my Nigerian queens out 3 min sassyntrashy 84
Black Men Hate Black Women (Mar '13) 3 min Blue Ace 1,713
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 3 min felisitas 2,097
Black Christians are the DUMBEST of the DUMB (Oct '13) 4 min I sold a kidney 107
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,100,456
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 11 min Cigar Face21 3,212
Too Many Of Us? Club Shuts Down Because Of "Too... (Apr '11) 12 min Kermudgeon 198
There's A War On The Black Male 14 min Go Blue Forever 522
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr Ben YISRAEL 4,719
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 2 hr asho 1,869
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••