Whats on your mind Thread.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#27136 Apr 13, 2013
I have seen stats that say 1 in 3 prostitutes in the USA is African American.

So beating your daughters doesn't seem to stop them from wh0ring a lot more than other races of men's daughters do.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#27137 Apr 13, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
African American men raise their daughter with beatings, to stop them being promiscuous.
Men of other races don't routinely beat their daughters.
African American women are 8% of the US population, what percentage of the working prostitutes in the US are African American women?
If the way you guys raise your daughters is correct, and beating kids work, African American women should be less than 8% of prostitutes, not very over represented in that "profession".
Economic class, and other factors, obviously plays a role in prostitution rates. Also drug rates, which goes hand in hand with prostitution.
Amelia DANCE XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#27138 Apr 13, 2013
That's why I am not one who condones corporal punishment in my household if I had children. Preach and teach, then scare them showing them the reality on the streets that doing certain behaviors will land you here or there. They have to see it for themselves to believe it. My parents did that to me.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#27139 Apr 13, 2013
Amelia DANCE XStasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes,^^^^ that shyt IS a hot a_s mess smdh. I've never seen that show 'Scandal', but it just sounds like someone's trying to continue this late trend here or trying to send a message to BW. Maybe I'm wrong and I probably am most likely. Oh yeah almost everyone here throughout CO should know about Rodizio's Brazilian steakhouse. Isn't most Indian cuisine very spicy? What types of dishes do you usually get like the names of them and what they consists of?
Indian food is very hot. I normlly go with this stuff called Navratan Korma which consists of cabbage, beans, carrots, peas, potatoes, sliced tomatoes in a really spicy ginger sauce.

I also go for curry stewed veggies and the Biryani is pretty good too. That consists of this dish with fried red potatoes mixed in this stew that has onions, cumin, tomatoes, clilli peppers served over rice & kidney beans sprinkled with cinnamon. It's almost Caribbean...good stuff. The Masala is pretty mean too.

Okay, I'm hungry now....
Amelia DANCE XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#27140 Apr 13, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Indian food is very hot. I normlly go with this stuff called Navratan Korma which consists of cabbage, beans, carrots, peas, potatoes, sliced tomatoes in a really spicy ginger sauce.
I also go for curry stewed veggies and the Biryani is pretty good too. That consists of this dish with fried red potatoes mixed in this stew that has onions, cumin, tomatoes, clilli peppers served over rice & kidney beans sprinkled with cinnamon. It's almost Caribbean...good stuff. The Masala is pretty mean too.
Okay, I'm hungry now....
Mmmm this all sounds delicious honey ;-). Is Indian cuisine your favorite?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#27141 Apr 13, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
I have seen stats that say 1 in 3 prostitutes in the USA is African American.
So beating your daughters doesn't seem to stop them from wh0ring a lot more than other races of men's daughters do.
How do you know which ones are the ones that got beat?

Level 8

Location hidden

#27142 Apr 13, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Economic class, and other factors, obviously plays a role in prostitution rates. Also drug rates, which goes hand in hand with prostitution.
Ask her the prostitution rates in the UK.

Better yet, tell her to Google who all are the most promiscuous women on THE PLANET and see where the UK ranks in compared to the US.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#27143 Apr 13, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter where slave descendents live, they will continue to beat their children, so moving to Africa isn't going to cure the problem.
I use the phrase slave descendents because as a group we have issues that don't affect Africans. So describing these people as black would not be fair on the Africans who are also black.
Blacks in Africa beating their kids, live in a continent where that behaviour is accepted.
But slave descent blacks are living among other races who are raising children successfully without violence, yet the slave descent parent refuses to change. Very stupid.
I actually think my mother is incredibly stupid, while my grandmother (her mother) was highly intelligent.
Women that don't think highly of their mothers nor have a good relationship with them are usually shcit women.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27144 Apr 13, 2013
Amelia DANCE XStasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Mmmm this all sounds delicious honey ;-). Is Indian cuisine your favorite?
THAT & Ethiopian food!

:D

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#27145 Apr 13, 2013
no woman should hate a man because he is an insecure bastard. hell,you women made him insecure

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#27146 Apr 13, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Ask her the prostitution rates in the UK.
Better yet, tell her to Google who all are the most promiscuous women on THE PLANET and see where the UK ranks in compared to the US.
Women from the UK have always come on this forum to bash American women but they aren't any better than any other women.I don't know what's wrong with the black women over there for black men to be dating out in such high numbers.But american black men still have love for american black women here.I've been seeing alot more black couples now and it's very nice.Both young,old and inbetween.I have several of them on my facebook happy and in love with beautiful families.
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#27147 Apr 13, 2013
Girl ya better learn how to shoop shoop day doop shoop da poop da shoop da poop. Here a shoop there a poop everywhere a shoop girls why you shoop soo much,,,, tha ball suds. ..ok now chillin illing dropping some business some hoe skeeza slime mouth say hey what da dealyo. Girl you better shoop shoop day doop while i poop shoop an shoop an shoop while I poop. Blumpkin

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#27148 Apr 13, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>Women from the UK have always come on this forum to bash American women but they aren't any better than any other women.I don't know what's wrong with the black women over there for black men to be dating out in such high numbers.But american black men still have love for american black women here.I've been seeing alot more black couples now and it's very nice.Both young,old and inbetween.I have several of them on my facebook happy and in love with beautiful families.
Do u use other people's pics on FB too? LOL!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#27149 Apr 14, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Women from the UK have always come on this forum to bash American women but they aren't any better than any other women.I don't know what's wrong with the black women over there for black men to be dating out in such high numbers.But american black men still have love for american black women here.I've been seeing alot more black couples now and it's very nice.Both young,old and inbetween.I have several of them on my facebook happy and in love with beautiful families.
You're father beat you when you were a girl. And you have been involved with prostitution.
I think women like you should be encouraging black men, no matter what country they live in, to STOP BEATING THEIR DAUGHTERS!

Location hidden

#27150 Apr 14, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the Black men's IR rates in California and areas where there are less concentration of blacks?
Black men don't love AA women any more than they love British women.
The slave descent black male, will go to the white woman IF SHE WILL ACCEPT HIM.
The reason why you have low BM IR in certain US states, is because in those estates the white women still see openly dating BM as a taboo thing to do.
It is not about Southern black men preferring black women,it is about white women in certain parts of the USA not being open to black men.
Where white women are open to black men e.g the East coast, black men are rejecting black women in high numbers.

Location hidden

#27151 Apr 14, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're falling into the trap of believing prostitution and erotic dancing etc is linked to economic factors.
Prostitution is not a career option. It is an act of self abuse.
In a developed western country with access to welfare, food stamps etc, prostitution is not linked to economic factors.
For a female to engage in erotic dancing for money or prostitution, she must be mentally OPEN to doing it.
Some beautiful prostitutes work for high end agencies, servicing wealthy men, and they can earn thousands of dollars a night.
Yet many many beautiful women are struggling to survive at college by doing 2 or even 3 minimum wage jobs.
They are going to college and working 3 jobs, but they still do not say to themselves "hey, I can be a prostitute and work one night a month and make $1000! I'm going to do that instead of working in the Stop n Go!".
Somewhere along the line, usually in childhood, that woman discovered that her boundaries, her physical boundaries were not respected.
prostitutes and lap dancers are women with distorted ideas of their self worth and physical boundaries.
A woman is punched by her husband, she packs her bags and leaves him with no hesitation.
As she's packing her bags, she says to him " My father never put his hands on me, there is no way I will allow YOU to put your hands on me!".
DL and Anderson often say that Texas has the most beautiful African American women.
Here is Maliah Michel from Texas.
next time you are in Texas look around, you will surely see black women who are better looking than Maliah, serving you in shops while earning minimum wage. cleaning your hotel room, while earning minimum wage and taking your order in restaraunts while earning minimum wage.
They are better looking than Maliah and can earn more money than she does, doing what she's doing, but they don't do it! because they have too much self respect for themselves and their bodies.

Location hidden

#27152 Apr 14, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know which ones are the ones that got beat?
A survey was done in London and 93% of prostitutes admitted to being beaten in childhood.

Beating a child is a breech of physical boundaries. It is a parent showing a child, "another person can beat on your body, until they decide to stop and you must accept it... even if it hurts real bad, you must accept this from another person".
That's the message a parent gives when they beat a child.
You must accept an unpleasant, disrespectful, painful act being perpetrated on your body by another human being.
It is a form of conditioning. breaking down that child's boundaries of what is acceptable for other people to do to them.

Pimps and prostitutes go together... why?
It is generally known that prostitutes don't need pimps. Prostitutes who are supposedly being protected by pimps, get robbed and killed regularly.

The pimp and the prostitute are a team, because the pimp is playing the father role in the prostitutes life. He inflicts pain on her by beating her when she steps out of line, just like her father did.
so the prostitute feels she has a man in her life who CARES about her.
By beating her, her father has conditioned her to believing a violent pimp or boyfriend is showing paternal love.
beatings, break a persons sense of boundaries.
A woman cannot be a pole dancer or prostitute if she respects her physical boundaries.
African American women, just like slave descent women all over Europe, Canada etc, have lower physical boundaries than women of other races, because they are raised by parents who do not respect their child's boundaries.

Since: May 10

UK

#27153 Apr 14, 2013
London Marathon, Woooooooohooooooo! Stoneloved, go outside and enjoy, it's a lovely day FFS. Adios

Level 8

Location hidden

#27154 Apr 14, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>
Its true...if you think the breach between Black women & Black men is bad in the states, the UK takes it to a whole another level.

Blacks in ameriKKKa have their challenges but when you look at a nation with such a disproportionate amounts of IR, it does make you wonder.

But to their defence, you can't really expect for Black people in the UK to be inclined to oneanother...to love, trust and care for oneanother all while living in the white man's "motherland".

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#27155 Apr 14, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
You're falling into the trap of believing prostitution and erotic dancing etc is linked to economic factors.
Prostitution is not a career option. It is an act of self abuse.
In a developed western country with access to welfare, food stamps etc, prostitution is not linked to economic factors.
For a female to engage in erotic dancing for money or prostitution, she must be mentally OPEN to doing it.
Some beautiful prostitutes work for high end agencies, servicing wealthy men, and they can earn thousands of dollars a night.
Yet many many beautiful women are struggling to survive at college by doing 2 or even 3 minimum wage jobs.
They are going to college and working 3 jobs, but they still do not say to themselves "hey, I can be a prostitute and work one night a month and make $1000! I'm going to do that instead of working in the Stop n Go!".
Somewhere along the line, usually in childhood, that woman discovered that her boundaries, her physical boundaries were not respected.
prostitutes and lap dancers are women with distorted ideas of their self worth and physical boundaries.
A woman is punched by her husband, she packs her bags and leaves him with no hesitation.
As she's packing her bags, she says to him " My father never put his hands on me, there is no way I will allow YOU to put your hands on me!".
DL and Anderson often say that Texas has the most beautiful African American women.
Here is Maliah Michel from Texas.
next time you are in Texas look around, you will surely see black women who are better looking than Maliah, serving you in shops while earning minimum wage. cleaning your hotel room, while earning minimum wage and taking your order in restaraunts while earning minimum wage.
They are better looking than Maliah and can earn more money than she does, doing what she's doing, but they don't do it! because they have too much self respect for themselves and their bodies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cw1CslkZgAwXX
Completely off base.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min BlueFlag 1,568,448
This young black man has officially returned. 3 min The Correct Axe 47
Whites Scared of Blacks Calling Pre-Afrocentric... 5 min The Correct Axe 2
Tiny Whiteys, Your Time is Up ;) 7 min The Correct Axe 6
Cops slow to respond, if at all?... What's new?.. 39 min TreBoon ThugMartin 22
Why are Jamaican so rude? (Sep '11) 1 hr Mamona 180
Why do only white people see aliens/UFOs? (Oct '07) 1 hr Sirdee 366
Jennifer Lawrence should date a black man 3 hr SadButTrue 36
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 5 hr 9a43w62x 946
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 5 hr Denigrade 95