Whats on your mind Thread.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#27115 Apr 12, 2013
Amelia DANCE XStasy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol @ "SLOPix", perfect name for this God awful forum. Gotta admit though, this forum is the most entertaining thing since Bozo the clown. I'm glad to hear that you're doing great :D. My day is coming along. Going to be busy in about an hour or so for us. I'll be getting everything done in about an hour or so, then it's a chill day for us. Going out to dinner, then making the rest a movie night :D. I have a feeling we're watching Django lol. I want to see that movie. It looks good and funny. Plus Kerry Washington is one of my favorites. She has that poise in her films. Wait...what is the 8th wonder? Lol. Maybe we had two different meanings for it. I was definitely trolling but the funny thing is I was making sure everyone especially my SLOPix enemies knew it was me trolling haha. Still got to them. Go ahead and just say it lol if you know who I am haha.
Nah...I TRY not to put folk on blast...not too much anyway.

;{)

I have yet to see "Django". I've seen the part where slave master got his @zz whooped and shot, I'm quite content just with that.

Kerry is a good actress, but i think she has the tendency to OVERact at times. wait...who am I kidding? Kerry overacts most of the time, however that doesn't take a lot from her. She's at least nice to look at...a little on the skinny side...but pretty.

So...you're about to get busy in about an hour? What? Are you preparing for Sabbath?(Serious qestion, but feel free to laugh).

:D
Amelia DANCE XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#27116 Apr 12, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Nah...I TRY not to put folk on blast...not too much anyway.
;{)
I have yet to see "Django". I've seen the part where slave master got his @zz whooped and shot, I'm quite content just with that.
Kerry is a good actress, but i think she has the tendency to OVERact at times. wait...who am I kidding? Kerry overacts most of the time, however that doesn't take a lot from her. She's at least nice to look at...a little on the skinny side...but pretty.
So...you're about to get busy in about an hour? What? Are you preparing for Sabbath?(Serious qestion, but feel free to laugh).
:D
Lol smh. I'm not Jewish nor christian teehee. Hmmm maybe you do know who I am then =-O. That makes two of you on here haha. You're so silly, but I understand the content with the Django scene. I feel the same :D. In which movie do you think Kerry over-acts in? I've seen the movie The Last King of Scotland and I thought she did a good job in that. Now the movie with Janet Jackson and some other hot stars, ehhhh kind of in the air with that one. She just has a weird personality I think, but like you said...she is nice to look at. She's very pretty. I like the fact that in Django, she speaks German. Not many black actors/actresses are portrayed in diverse characters and I think there should be more of that, more diverse black Hollywood stars. In about 40 minutes we'll be running some errands or one errand, then head out to dinner in downtown Denver probably Brazilian cuisine or Cuban. I'm in a mood for ethnic today :D. I am by no means religious at all. I despise all religions lol.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#27117 Apr 12, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you stand for NOTHING he's about.
You merely "love" the ambiance of Dr. Johnson. You "love" the idea of Dr. Johnson. But EVERYTHING about YOU is aligned contrarywise to everything he's saying in the footage.
You, my dear, according to Bro. Umar are an "african-american" except only british.
I hope he will start focusing more on solutions.
He is excellent as diagnosing problems, but he needs speeches offering ways of healing.
Dr Johnson will say BM seek out white women to be with, because of self hate and envy of the white man. But eh doesn't break down ways for these men to overcome their self hatred and adoration of the what comes from the white man's seed.
Dr Johnson is totally against hitting black children, but he does not break it down and make practical suggestions of alternative ways black parents can discipline their children.

He needs to understand that many slave descent people are STUPID. They need to be treated like babies and they need things explained to them in simple terms.

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#27118 Apr 12, 2013
i wish i could ask god "why the f**k you create me niggha?"

Level 8

Location hidden

#27119 Apr 13, 2013
<quoted text>
Lol smh. I'm not Jewish nor christian teehee. Hmmm maybe you do know who I am then =-O. That makes two of you on here haha. You're so silly, but I understand the content with the Django scene. I feel the same :D. In which movie do you think Kerry over-acts in? I've seen the movie The Last King of Scotland and I thought she did a good job in that. Now the movie with Janet Jackson and some other hot stars, ehhhh kind of in the air with that one. She just has a weird personality I think, but like you said...she is nice to look at. She's very pretty. I like the fact that in Django, she speaks German. Not many black actors/actresses are portrayed in diverse characters and I think there should be more of that, more diverse black Hollywood stars. In about 40 minutes we'll be running some errands or one errand, then head out to dinner in downtown Denver probably Brazilian cuisine or Cuban. I'm in a mood for ethnic today :D. I am by no means religious at all. I despise all religions lol.
I'm not a big fan of "religion" either, however I am faithful and I do have MY relationship with THE CREATOR. I'm not "perfect" in any sense of the word but I am committed TOTALLY to the perfecting process...if you get my drift.

Both Brazillian & Cuban sounds really good! I wonder which direction you went in? I think I woulda did BOTH. "Variety...the spice of life"...yuh know!

;{)

I had Indian tonight...lots & lots of fiber! HAHAHAHA!!!! I feel so content after eating stuff like that.

But, back to Kerry...with all of this "to do" about this show "Scandal" I've been keeping tabs as much as I can with how this series is unfolding and there are a lot scenes where I see her hyperextending her character (Olivia Pope) a bit. I feel that a person like an "Olivia Pope" whose profession once was to usher in damage control for the government and is now currently someone running her own organization in "crisis management", I feel she needs to be far more poised in certain situations. Even with Kerry saying her lines in scenes that are not as distressing she seems so troubled...and afflicted...all over some of the most trivial things in the storyline.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27120 Apr 13, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope he will start focusing more on solutions.
He is excellent as diagnosing problems, but he needs speeches offering ways of healing.
Dr Johnson will say BM seek out white women to be with, because of self hate and envy of the white man. But eh doesn't break down ways for these men to overcome their self hatred and adoration of the what comes from the white man's seed.
Dr Johnson is totally against hitting black children, but he does not break it down and make practical suggestions of alternative ways black parents can discipline their children.
He needs to understand that many slave descent people are STUPID. They need to be treated like babies and they need things explained to them in simple terms.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6KYl-otJBjIXX
Just a reminder...YOU yourself are a descendant of slaves too. You post as if you're exempt or that you somehow do not comprise of that particular demographic of people, and don't exemplify the same sect of people in whom you refer to as "STUPID".

As for Dr. Johnson not focusing on solutions, I feel that he does. He's spoken expressly on several occasions about Black's becoming more aware that we DO NOT exist in a "post racial society" and that just becase we work among europeans, go to class with europeans, and just because Blacks are more prone toward dating, mating & marrying europeans, EUROPEANS (whites) as a whole will ALWAYS be a part of the universal white supemist order. So, it doesn't matter how close WE try to become judicially equivalent to them or try and nestle up as close to them as we can romantically, whites will always uphold a system and a mindset that views US as the lesser and them as the greater.

Now having provided that "diagnosis", Dr, Johnson offers the prognosis...

...Black people in the states, in Afrika and in europe have to come to terms with the DIAGNOSIS and begin to implement a more seperatist assertion in terms of finance, family, and education. Dr. Johnson suggests that unless we reclaim these instituions and blot out the the white suprmist agenda that's been unleashed on these particular houses of dire concern, we'll always remain, as you placed it, "STUPID".

I think Bro. Umar has MUCH to say about rectifying OUR
issue(s), it's just that YOU can't hear any of them because you're far too overran with the influnce of white supremacy yourself.
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

West Chicago, IL

#27121 Apr 13, 2013
DIRTY WHITECUNT

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

Location hidden

#27122 Apr 13, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Just a reminder...YOU yourself are a descendant of slaves too. You post as if you're exempt or that you somehow do not comprise of that particular demographic of people, and don't exemplify the same sect of people in whom you refer to as "STUPID".
As for Dr. Johnson not focusing on solutions, I feel that he does. He's spoken expressly on several occasions about Black's becoming more aware that we DO NOT exist in a "post racial society" and that just becase we work among europeans, go to class with europeans, and just because Blacks are more prone toward dating, mating & marrying europeans, EUROPEANS (whites) as a whole will ALWAYS be a part of the universal white supemist order. So, it doesn't matter how close WE try to become judicially equivalent to them or try and nestle up as close to them as we can romantically, whites will always uphold a system and a mindset that views US as the lesser and them as the greater.
Now having provided that "diagnosis", Dr, Johnson offers the prognosis...
...Black people in the states, in Afrika and in europe have to come to terms with the DIAGNOSIS and begin to implement a more seperatist assertion in terms of finance, family, and education. Dr. Johnson suggests that unless we reclaim these instituions and blot out the the white suprmist agenda that's been unleashed on these particular houses of dire concern, we'll always remain, as you placed it, "STUPID".
I think Bro. Umar has MUCH to say about rectifying OUR
issue(s), it's just that YOU can't hear any of them because you're far too overran with the influnce of white supremacy yourself.
No matter where slave descendents live, they will continue to beat their children, so moving to Africa isn't going to cure the problem.
I use the phrase slave descendents because as a group we have issues that don't affect Africans. So describing these people as black would not be fair on the Africans who are also black.
Blacks in Africa beating their kids, live in a continent where that behaviour is accepted.
But slave descent blacks are living among other races who are raising children successfully without violence, yet the slave descent parent refuses to change. Very stupid.
I actually think my mother is incredibly stupid, while my grandmother (her mother) was highly intelligent.

Location hidden

#27123 Apr 13, 2013
Dr Johnson asks parents not to beat their kids.
But he doesn't seem to realize that many slave descent parents are so stupid that they actually think beating is the only form of discipline available to them.
Dr Johnson assumes these parents have the intelligence to figure out for themselves that giving their child extra chores, stopping a child from playing on their Playstation, stopping a child's allowance for a month are all ways to make children deeply regret bad behaviour.
He doesn't understand that many slave descent people are unable to investigate alternate methods themselves. That they think what their parents did to them, is what they must automatically do to their children.
Dr Umar needs to break it down and tell these very dumb people word for word, alternate ways to discipline children which do not include physical violence and he needs to do it TODAY!

Location hidden

#27124 Apr 13, 2013
My mother is a typical slave descendent female.
She does all the typical things, it doesn't matter what positive or enlightening influences enter her life, she carried on doing the same things.
She has had many opportunities to embrace new ways of thinking, but she stays in the slave descent mind set.
She has lots of money, she can do anything with it, invest in property, even move to a black country and buy a house and land.
But she stays in social housing "what Americans might called the projects" and makes no changes at all.
To me her actions are stupid.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27125 Apr 13, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter where slave descendents live, they will continue to beat their children, so moving to Africa isn't going to cure the problem.
I use the phrase slave descendents because as a group we have issues that don't affect Africans. So describing these people as black would not be fair on the Africans who are also black.
Blacks in Africa beating their kids, live in a continent where that behaviour is accepted.
But slave descent blacks are living among other races who are raising children successfully without violence, yet the slave descent parent refuses to change. Very stupid.
I actually think my mother is incredibly stupid, while my grandmother (her mother) was highly intelligent.
"Not beating our children" and utilizing other means of enforcing discipline is just one very minute aspect of resolve. I believe you're missing Umar Johnson's objectives. I'm not trivializing here, but there are other concerns that assume more precedency. This is just something that's important TO YOU.

But that's what I've beeen saying about you...you don't have the wherewithal to see the bigger picture because of your own alignment with the enemy.

Location hidden

#27126 Apr 13, 2013
@ Vamp...
Considering our low representation in the British population black women make up an incredibly high proportion of the prostitutes in the UK.
Considering their low percentage of the UK population, black women are over represented as victims of domestic violence.
Considering their low percentage of the UK population black men commit a high proportion of acts of violence.
I suspect it's the same situation in your country.
Black women are 8% of your population, but are they only 8% of the prostitutes??? We know black women are supposedly less desired than other races of women. So that means that where other women sell sex for $30, the black h0s must sell sex for $15, so not only are they over represented, but they are selling their bodies more cheaply than other women...
Low self esteem, selling your body for money, accepting violence and perpetrating violence are all symptoms attached to the child that was raised as a victim of violence in the home.

We cannot create a self respecting, ambitious and self determining people, if we are raising children who are being treated without human respect and are being USED as their parent's personal punch bag.

There is nothing more important than how we raise our children.
There is nothing more important than disassociating the image of the black woman as every man's cheap wh0re, to be bought on any street corner for a few dollars.
There is nothing more important than disassociating the black male from his image of pimp and perpetrator of violence.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27127 Apr 13, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
@ Vamp...
Considering our low representation in the British population black women make up an incredibly high proportion of the prostitutes in the UK.
Considering their low percentage of the UK population, black women are over represented as victims of domestic violence.
Considering their low percentage of the UK population black men commit a high proportion of acts of violence.
I suspect it's the same situation in your country.
Black women are 8% of your population, but are they only 8% of the prostitutes??? We know black women are supposedly less desired than other races of women. So that means that where other women sell sex for $30, the black h0s must sell sex for $15, so not only are they over represented, but they are selling their bodies more cheaply than other women...
Low self esteem, selling your body for money, accepting violence and perpetrating violence are all symptoms attached to the child that was raised as a victim of violence in the home.
We cannot create a self respecting, ambitious and self determining people, if we are raising children who are being treated without human respect and are being USED as their parent's personal punch bag.
There is nothing more important than how we raise our children.
There is nothing more important than disassociating the image of the black woman as every man's cheap wh0re, to be bought on any street corner for a few dollars.
There is nothing more important than disassociating the black male from his image of pimp and perpetrator of violence.
You claim there's "nothing more important" than THIS or THAT but you logon under various monikers and perpetuate the very thing you're speaking out against.

You're full of sh!t...point blank, PERIOD.

Location hidden

#27128 Apr 13, 2013
Randall Woodfield is living proof that men don't rape because they can't get sex from women voluntarily.
Randall Woodfield is a rapist and serial killer.
The actor who plays "Dexter" isn't even as good looking as Randall Woodfield.

With his shirt off..
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7128/7046595319...

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#27129 Apr 13, 2013
You have strange thinking patterns, Shalimarr...
Amelia DANCE XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#27130 Apr 13, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a big fan of "religion" either, however I am faithful and I do have MY relationship with THE CREATOR. I'm not "perfect" in any sense of the word but I am committed TOTALLY to the perfecting process...if you get my drift.
Both Brazillian & Cuban sounds really good! I wonder which direction you went in? I think I woulda did BOTH. "Variety...the spice of life"...yuh know!
;{)
I had Indian tonight...lots & lots of fiber! HAHAHAHA!!!! I feel so content after eating stuff like that.
But, back to Kerry...with all of this "to do" about this show "Scandal" I've been keeping tabs as much as I can with how this series is unfolding and there are a lot scenes where I see her hyperextending her character (Olivia Pope) a bit. I feel that a person like an "Olivia Pope" whose profession once was to usher in damage control for the government and is now currently someone running her own organization in "crisis management", I feel she needs to be far more poised in certain situations. Even with Kerry saying her lines in scenes that are not as distressing she seems so troubled...and afflicted...all over some of the most trivial things in the storyline.
I totally get your drift sweetie on religion. I hate religion but love the Lord. Which Lord is the question lol. Just kidding (or am I?). We actually went into the Brazilian direction to one of my favorite restaurants here in Denver, Rodizio's Brazilian steakhouse. So if you're ever here in Denver, make sure to check that spot out :D. You won't be disappointed. Some people consider it expensive but it's not expensive to me. I have never had Indian cuisine and don't plan on having it lol. I'm afraid of that stuff as it doesn't look like something I could stomach ;-(. I like that it has lots of fiber in it though ;-) as I like to keep in shape and keep "regular" as well. I haven't checked out Kerry's new show 'Scandal', but the way people are talking about it on this forum it makes her sound like a real life "sellout" smh. I don't believe negative things about Kerry anyway lol so it's whatever to me. I think I know exactly what you mean by Kerry seeming troubling or struggling with some of her scenes in films and shows. Have you seen the movie The Last King of Scotland? With her and James McaVoy? I like him for some odd reason. He's a good actor and he's cute in that weird odd pale way.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27131 Apr 13, 2013
dev143 wrote:
You have strange thinking patterns, Shalimarr...
She's really fcuKKKed in the head, ain't she?

She been like dat.

And we wonder how generational curses get started...

Level 8

Location hidden

#27133 Apr 13, 2013
<quoted text>
I totally get your drift sweetie on religion. I hate religion but love the Lord. Which Lord is the question lol. Just kidding (or am I?). We actually went into the Brazilian direction to one of my favorite restaurants here in Denver, Rodizio's Brazilian steakhouse. So if you're ever here in Denver, make sure to check that spot out :D. You won't be disappointed. Some people consider it expensive but it's not expensive to me. I have never had Indian cuisine and don't plan on having it lol. I'm afraid of that stuff as it doesn't look like something I could stomach ;-(. I like that it has lots of fiber in it though ;-) as I like to keep in shape and keep "regular" as well. I haven't checked out Kerry's new show 'Scandal', but the way people are talking about it on this forum it makes her sound like a real life "sellout" smh. I don't believe negative things about Kerry anyway lol so it's whatever to me. I think I know exactly what you mean by Kerry seeming troubling or struggling with some of her scenes in films and shows. Have you seen the movie The Last King of Scotland? With her and James McaVoy? I like him for some odd reason. He's a good actor and he's cute in that weird odd pale way.
Yes, "The Last King of Scotland" was excellent. It was a [email protected] shame what happened to Kerry in that one...LOLOL!!!! yeah, but you're righ...Kerry's on some sellout sh!t on Scandal. Here it is you have a Black women (Olivia Pope) who's loved, desired and wanted by a Black man, a statesman who has proposed marriage to her TWICE offering her his grandmothers ring, each time to only have the ring thrown back in his face. Meanwhile, "Olivia" is caught up between 2 white boys...one being the Commander in Chief and the other being a special opts agent hired by The President to spy on her, however, while spying on her her harbors feelings for "Olvia", feelings that she TOO is experiencing. The sh!t is a mess!

Brazillian sounds good. I have friends in Colorado Springs too. I'm quite sure they're familiar with this Brazilian spot you're talking about. They pretty much lead the epicurean lifestyle to the full too.

Don't be so squeamish about Indian food. I know the mental model of Indian cuisine is mostly "monkey brains" & "camel hump" but its not altogether true. Now, don't get me wrong, there are some things that I would never, EVER order, just like i would never order certain sh!t in an american spot...but most of the time I just stay in the vegetarian lane when dining on Indian food...MOSTLY.
Amelia DANCE XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#27134 Apr 13, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, "The Last King of Scotland" was excellent. It was a [email protected] shame what happened to Kerry in that one...LOLOL!!!! yeah, but you're righ...Kerry's on some sellout sh!t on Scandal. Here it is you have a Black women (Olivia Pope) who's loved, desired and wanted by a Black man, a statesman who has proposed marriage to her TWICE offering her his grandmothers ring, each time to only have the ring thrown back in his face. Meanwhile, "Olivia" is caught up between 2 white boys...one being the Commander in Chief and the other being a special opts agent hired by The President to spy on her, however, while spying on her her harbors feelings for "Olvia", feelings that she TOO is experiencing. The sh!t is a mess!
Brazillian sounds good. I have friends in Colorado Springs too. I'm quite sure they're familiar with this Brazilian spot you're talking about. They pretty much lead the epicurean lifestyle to the full too.
Don't be so squeamish about Indian food. I know the mental model of Indian cuisine is mostly "monkey brains" & "camel hump" but its not altogether true. Now, don't get me wrong, there are some things that I would never, EVER order, just like i would never order certain sh!t in an american spot...but most of the time I just stay in the vegetarian lane when dining on Indian food...MOSTLY.
Yes,^^^^ that shyt IS a hot a_s mess smdh. I've never seen that show 'Scandal', but it just sounds like someone's trying to continue this late trend here or trying to send a message to BW. Maybe I'm wrong and I probably am most likely. Oh yeah almost everyone here throughout CO should know about Rodizio's Brazilian steakhouse. Isn't most Indian cuisine very spicy? What types of dishes do you usually get like the names of them and what they consists of?

Location hidden

#27135 Apr 13, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>You claim there's "nothing more important" than THIS or THAT but you logon under various monikers and perpetuate the very thing you're speaking out against.
You're full of sh!t...point blank, PERIOD.
African American men raise their daughter with beatings, to stop them being promiscuous.
Men of other races don't routinely beat their daughters.

African American women are 8% of the US population, what percentage of the working prostitutes in the US are African American women?
If the way you guys raise your daughters is correct, and beating kids work, African American women should be less than 8% of prostitutes, not very over represented in that "profession".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i am french and mixed and i love american man w... 3 min Tga 15
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 15 min Deplorable Jeff 7,988
Kayne Breakdown While Married To Kim K 16 min Tga 4
Santa is white 18 min ugly monkeys 5
year 2096................................... 19 min dcool 220
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 29 min SeanOsorioLee 159
What will Pres Chump give his followers for Xmas? 33 min Tga 24
Where is fabulous 45 min Marcus Washington 68
no blacks allowed in this thread 1 hr KIP 30
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr I Kill Lying Devils 50,578
More from around the web