Shalimarr wrote:
LMAO!!!!
Our crazy Mayor of London :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Hzk27itihRIXX
LOL!!

Since: May 10

UK

#27101 Apr 11, 2013
I've just met my brother at the train station and the first thing he said to me was.. You look like a paki, no kiss or hug. The man standing next to me burst out laughing. It's not my fault I look like a dark skinned Indian.

Since: May 10

UK

#27102 Apr 11, 2013
That's a true story no BS.
Poker Balls

Brooklyn, NY

#27103 Apr 11, 2013
Hi, my name is larry and I just farted

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#27104 Apr 11, 2013

“Maya Maya ”

Level 5

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#27105 Apr 12, 2013
say my name ..., say my name ....

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#27106 Apr 12, 2013
4-ize wrote:
i know my personality and qualities are not attractive to women, which is why i dont approach ladies. i am a shit face
lol.. Love the honesty.. Just put a paper bag over ur head..

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#27107 Apr 12, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>lol.. Love the honesty.. Just put a paper bag over ur head..
i aint s]-{it dude

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#27108 Apr 12, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
I love this man!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0vBmTkJ2hoEXX
And yet you stand for NOTHING he's about.

You merely "love" the ambiance of Dr. Johnson. You "love" the idea of Dr. Johnson. But EVERYTHING about YOU is aligned contrarywise to everything he's saying in the footage.

You, my dear, according to Bro. Umar are an "african-american" except only british.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27109 Apr 12, 2013
Piece of sh!t thread...LOLOL!!!
Amelia DANCE XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#27110 Apr 12, 2013
How did I ever let it get this far? Smdh.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27111 Apr 12, 2013
Amelia DANCE XStasy wrote:
How did I ever let it get this far? Smdh.
Now that's the 8th Wonder.
Amelia DANCE XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#27112 Apr 12, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Now that's the 8th Wonder.
I know right. While most blacks are in threads regarding "2 bucks and his sow made good" or "WW be's the bomb", that 8th wonder turned into that after me playing troll games on here lol. I won't get too much into it, but hmm don't feel about doing something. How is your day by the way?

Level 8

Location hidden

#27113 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
I know right. While most blacks are in threads regarding "2 bucks and his sow made good" or "WW be's the bomb", that 8th wonder turned into that after me playing troll games on here lol. I won't get too much into it, but hmm don't feel about doing something. How is your day by the way?
Wow...it's so rare that someone on SLOPix would OPENLY entreat you as to "how your day is going?" Refreshing!

:D

My day is coming along GREAT. Light workload and its been a very accomplished day. Its a little rainy here in my city, even a bit chilly but its typical for the month of april.

What's goin on on your end. Are you getting much done? Or is today a "chill" day?

So...you were the 8th Woner while trolling, huh? Bet I can guess who you were...but I won't say it.

LOL!!!
Amelia DANCE XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#27114 Apr 12, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Wow...it's so rare that someone on SLOPix would OPENLY entreat you as to "how your day is going?" Refreshing!
My day is coming along GREAT. Light workload and its been a very accomplished day. Its a little rainy here in my city, even a bit chilly but its typical for the month of april.
What's goin on on your end. Are you getting much done? Or is today a "chill" day?
So...you were the 8th Woner while trolling, huh? Bet I can guess who you were...but I won't say it.
LOL!!!
Lol @ "SLOPix", perfect name for this God awful forum. Gotta admit though, this forum is the most entertaining thing since Bozo the clown. I'm glad to hear that you're doing great :D. My day is coming along. Going to be busy in about an hour or so for us. I'll be getting everything done in about an hour or so, then it's a chill day for us. Going out to dinner, then making the rest a movie night :D. I have a feeling we're watching Django lol. I want to see that movie. It looks good and funny. Plus Kerry Washington is one of my favorites. She has that poise in her films. Wait...what is the 8th wonder? Lol. Maybe we had two different meanings for it. I was definitely trolling but the funny thing is I was making sure everyone especially my SLOPix enemies knew it was me trolling haha. Still got to them. Go ahead and just say it lol if you know who I am haha.

Level 8

Location hidden

#27115 Apr 12, 2013
<quoted text>
Lol @ "SLOPix", perfect name for this God awful forum. Gotta admit though, this forum is the most entertaining thing since Bozo the clown. I'm glad to hear that you're doing great :D. My day is coming along. Going to be busy in about an hour or so for us. I'll be getting everything done in about an hour or so, then it's a chill day for us. Going out to dinner, then making the rest a movie night :D. I have a feeling we're watching Django lol. I want to see that movie. It looks good and funny. Plus Kerry Washington is one of my favorites. She has that poise in her films. Wait...what is the 8th wonder? Lol. Maybe we had two different meanings for it. I was definitely trolling but the funny thing is I was making sure everyone especially my SLOPix enemies knew it was me trolling haha. Still got to them. Go ahead and just say it lol if you know who I am haha.
Nah...I TRY not to put folk on blast...not too much anyway.

;{)

I have yet to see "Django". I've seen the part where slave master got his @zz whooped and shot, I'm quite content just with that.

Kerry is a good actress, but i think she has the tendency to OVERact at times. wait...who am I kidding? Kerry overacts most of the time, however that doesn't take a lot from her. She's at least nice to look at...a little on the skinny side...but pretty.

So...you're about to get busy in about an hour? What? Are you preparing for Sabbath?(Serious qestion, but feel free to laugh).

Amelia DANCE XStasy

Castle Rock, CO

#27116 Apr 12, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Nah...I TRY not to put folk on blast...not too much anyway.
;{)
I have yet to see "Django". I've seen the part where slave master got his @zz whooped and shot, I'm quite content just with that.
Kerry is a good actress, but i think she has the tendency to OVERact at times. wait...who am I kidding? Kerry overacts most of the time, however that doesn't take a lot from her. She's at least nice to look at...a little on the skinny side...but pretty.
So...you're about to get busy in about an hour? What? Are you preparing for Sabbath?(Serious qestion, but feel free to laugh).
Lol smh. I'm not Jewish nor christian teehee. Hmmm maybe you do know who I am then =-O. That makes two of you on here haha. You're so silly, but I understand the content with the Django scene. I feel the same :D. In which movie do you think Kerry over-acts in? I've seen the movie The Last King of Scotland and I thought she did a good job in that. Now the movie with Janet Jackson and some other hot stars, ehhhh kind of in the air with that one. She just has a weird personality I think, but like you said...she is nice to look at. She's very pretty. I like the fact that in Django, she speaks German. Not many black actors/actresses are portrayed in diverse characters and I think there should be more of that, more diverse black Hollywood stars. In about 40 minutes we'll be running some errands or one errand, then head out to dinner in downtown Denver probably Brazilian cuisine or Cuban. I'm in a mood for ethnic today :D. I am by no means religious at all. I despise all religions lol.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#27117 Apr 12, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you stand for NOTHING he's about.
You merely "love" the ambiance of Dr. Johnson. You "love" the idea of Dr. Johnson. But EVERYTHING about YOU is aligned contrarywise to everything he's saying in the footage.
You, my dear, according to Bro. Umar are an "african-american" except only british.
I hope he will start focusing more on solutions.
He is excellent as diagnosing problems, but he needs speeches offering ways of healing.
Dr Johnson will say BM seek out white women to be with, because of self hate and envy of the white man. But eh doesn't break down ways for these men to overcome their self hatred and adoration of the what comes from the white man's seed.
Dr Johnson is totally against hitting black children, but he does not break it down and make practical suggestions of alternative ways black parents can discipline their children.

He needs to understand that many slave descent people are STUPID. They need to be treated like babies and they need things explained to them in simple terms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Jimmy 1,761,194
The slave masters shouldve turned American nigh... 5 min Sky 1
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 17 min Sky 22
Patriot's Kraft on Trump /Kneeling 35 min Hmm 9
News Suit: Mississippi flag's rebel symbol 'racially... 42 min ThomasA 71
Topix's whitey moderators gone crazy (Apr '15) 46 min Hmm 5
NFL nighurs WHIPPED! Can't kneel for anthem an... 52 min Satan 20
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr GOT ROPE 40,781
BM in Britain please slap Meghan for us 3 hr grace fallen 57
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 6 hr Barros 87
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 8 hr Lori899 82
Why do Italians call us mooleys??? wat is dat (Oct '07) 10 hr Ur mother 97