Whats on your mind Thread.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#27051 Mar 17, 2013
Here's a man who rufused to BOW DOWN and SUBMIT to an almighty tyrant, who was feared by many, and I do, indeed, respect him for that:

"Don't be afraid of him, men. I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than living as his puppet or his slave..." -- Bardock San

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2010060...

Anyone who REFUSES to BOW DOWN and SUBMIT deserves RESPECT...

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#27052 Mar 17, 2013
Typo: refused...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#27053 Mar 17, 2013
St Paddy’s day was ok..plenty of drink and topped off with an Irish stew..one minute the stew was there the next minute it was gone LOL... we bowed out when the old salts started reminiscing.

Since: May 10

UK

#27055 Mar 18, 2013
Lol, London is nuts!!! There's a Nigerian woman going crazy on the 277 bus, I wish I could film this but she's looking straight at me.

Since: May 10

UK

#27057 Mar 18, 2013
Amelia KREWELLA fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did she freak out, any idea?
Never move a black womans shopping!!

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#27058 Mar 21, 2013
Omgoodness!!!

Black Americans are soooo frigging attractive and gorgeous.

With ...
*The wide range of different skin tones.
*Perfect face features and bodies.
*pretty lips.
*Naturally thick kinks/curls.
*Usually realistic and down to Earth.

...The thought in itself is mesmerizing.

I can't believe I'm in this nationality. YES!!!

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#27059 Mar 21, 2013
Got this equadorian trying to holla at me hard he knows and sees im engaged but he is kinda cute though... maybe one last fling before the ring? Lol maybe.....
KingsloveQueens

Sunnyvale, CA

#27060 Mar 21, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
Got this equadorian trying to holla at me hard he knows and sees im engaged but he is kinda cute though... maybe one last fling before the ring? Lol maybe.....
you've been delusionally engage for like forever..in your world there is no such thing as marriage just invisible fiances ..am I right?!

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#27061 Mar 22, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>you've been delusionally engage for like forever..in your world there is no such thing as marriage just invisible fiances ..am I right?!
where the hell you from I got engaged last year lol how have I been engaged forever you silly lil twat... I told people on this bytch last yr I was getting married 5-18-13. I don't have fake wives and husbands like the next week like blackfamous & Capree does. My man is real I actually have to save money and plan my wedding lol idiot!

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#27062 Mar 22, 2013
lol stupid arse anti-chaos....

Location hidden

#27063 Mar 22, 2013
I'm bored, and these threads are just as boring.
DraconianFan

Jacksonville, FL

#27064 Mar 22, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
lol stupid arse anti-chaos....
You mad?
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#27065 Mar 22, 2013
Whacha doiin therr wit alldat uuuhhh nuttin whad ya gots pokin out da bak??? Bootee uhhh nuttin bootee. This has been another verse from genious black rap idiot theater. Next week gunit will report on a biches baboon lips and hairy gorilla bunns.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#27066 Mar 31, 2013
I wasted 2 hours of my life watching this film :(
http://www.amazon.com/Mothers-Day-Rebecca-De-...

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#27067 Mar 31, 2013
CANDAYMAMA wrote:
<quoted text>I just don't understand females who get pregnant who want to keep their figures the same throughout their pregnancy.I'm more concerned about my baby's health than anything.I'll be so happy when I get thru the first trimester and hear my baby's heartbeat for the first time.I think that's very selfish of her
Don't worry your little bastard will die if it's not already dead. That's the good news.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#27068 Mar 31, 2013
GiRLTeAcHOn wrote:
This is a nice thread Black Famous HD :) You can cover a wide range of topics on this one : D
Your face looks so familiar LOL!!!!!!

“Maya Maya ”

Level 5

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#27069 Apr 1, 2013
Love is just a word ,

until someone

gives it a meaning .....
Blitzcraig

Bronx, NY

#27071 Apr 2, 2013
Let the monkeys out tell dem foos what it all about breakem out yallll oo oo aa aa aah ooo ooo aaa aa aaaah

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#27072 Apr 2, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>
I beg to differ.
You will know the difference when you finally reach the peak of what it's all about.
Huuuuuh "LOVE"!
I am so wounded from giving up it all, to be with a 'good lyer'. I have hurt so much from whats called 'love' I have decided to give up. today I changed my Facebook relationship profile to 'gay'. Honestly, I'm not sure Ill ever even change it back to normal.

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#27073 Apr 2, 2013
Deep down I know Ill still hurt that I never was as important to him as he was to me...

I'm so irreversibly hurt from men. Its better for me to either be solo or just 'choose the ladder'.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Jacques Orleans ... 1,601,450
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 38 min Hmm the meanie 20
Challenge 47 min RealTalk 1
Xavier Colvin comes out as gay 51 min Blackest 6
Delusional Buchanan: USA Has No Divinely-Mandat... 54 min Blackest 5
The DOWNFALL of USA Should be Welcomed by Black... 57 min Blackest 3
Is it possible that Blacks built smaller pyrami... 1 hr Blackest 2
Nighur decapitates puppy because it soiled the ... 1 hr Mr Lee 24
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 3 hr Mr Lee 44
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 hr Legion_is_Maceo 1,580
More from around the web