Whats on your mind Thread.

Level 8

Since: Jan 08

Wichita, KS

#27005 Mar 10, 2013
I am terrified during this pregnancy and won't stop worrying until I'm 4 months.I really wish I had waited to take the PG test lol he made me take one.I wasn't in denial tho but the waiting game is such a mind fxck.I've mostly been experiencing nausea and pulling in my uterus daily

“Menelik II (1844-1913)”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Respected King of Abyssinia

#27006 Mar 10, 2013
Everyday, I have to live with the fact that my race, that I truly love, and care about, is dying out, slowly.

Not only that, I have to witness members of my own race seek validation from other races of people, place other races of people on the pedestal, uplift people from other races, while tearing each other down, stereotyping their own people, etc.

I have to live with the fact that the problems concerning my race will, more than likely, only worsen.

All of this keeps me very upset, and not to mention, depressed.

Lastly, I just hope things will improve for blacks, and not just here in the U.S., but worldwide as well.

Malcolm X on Black Unity:

http://youtu.be/a-e-X-qvTLk

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#27007 Mar 10, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Not many wild pigs walking the streets of Manchester.
You made a comeback joke WAY too easy with this one, Shalimarr.

;)

Since: May 10

UK

#27008 Mar 11, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
This one lived near me and worked in a Caribbean take away round the corner.
She's white, she murdered her mother 6 years ago. Was released from a mental hospital and within 2 years stabbed 2 random women, almost decapitating one.
She rang the police 4 times on the day of stabbing these strangers, and told the police she was dangerous, had killed before and needed to be Sectioned under the mental health act.
She went to a local cab firm and demanded a cab take her to the local mental unit, she didn't have money so they called the police.
Nobody at Greenwich police was informed when she was moved to our area after being released after killing her mother.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/mar/04/poli...
SMFH, She worked in a Caribbean take away? I bet she was getting ran through by some of the BM after they ate their Curry Goat. Lol
Ruthless ST BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#27010 Mar 11, 2013
Like those people told me on the other thread, a real black Nationalist wouldn't give up on their own race. Now, I'm still a Nationalist, and I haven't given up on my race, and I never will.

___

Also, I know I've made some negative comments about black people, but that was out of anger and frustration. I just got fed up with all the arguing, bickering, fighting, gender wars, ass kissing, putting other races on the pedestal, lack of pride & self- respect, and all other negative things that involve blacks.

___

I want to see us (as a people) do better, unite, create a better & brighter future for black children, and fix all of the problems within our community, but we won't be able to do these things if we remain divided.

---

"Before we can properly help the people, we have to destroy the old education... that teaches them that somebody is keeping them back and that God has forgotten them and that they can't rise because of their color.. we can only build... with faith in ourselves and with self-reliance, believing in our own possibilities, that we can rise to the highest in God's creation." - Marcus Garvey

"We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided." - J.K. Rowling

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#27011 Mar 11, 2013
my uterus is tilted and it makes things uncomfortable.The ultrasound was painful I wanted to punch that bxtch in the face

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#27013 Mar 11, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You made a comeback joke WAY too easy with this one, Shalimarr.
;)
Try to watch this.
This is the best thing on TV I have ever seen.
DON'T watch the American remake, it is nothing in comparison to the original.

http://www.amazon.com/The-Killing-Complete-Fo...
Ruthless ST BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#27014 Mar 11, 2013
BaiserDeLaMort wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant Satan.
Thank you :)

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#27015 Mar 11, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Try to watch this.
This is the best thing on TV I have ever seen.
DON'T watch the American remake, it is nothing in comparison to the original.
http://www.amazon.com/The-Killing-Complete-Fo...
Aight

Location hidden

#27017 Mar 11, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aight
These are also excellent and remember you can watch Region 2 DVDS in your media player on your computer.
I've also seen American reviewers say they bought Multi Region dvd players in the USA for $30.
Or check netflix.

http://www.amazon.com/Inspector-Montalbano-Co...

http://www.amazon.com/Spiral-NON-U-S-FORMAT-R...
zam

Howell, MI

#27018 Mar 15, 2013
i'm a mix black guy i just had this weird ass dream..

I was in the city.. and there was this white female I was with and I think I asked her out..

and she told me to swim in some water.. and I did..

and man was this dream vivid because the water was blue and I went over there and there were statues and ruins and then when we went on the other side.. we swam back..

later on in the dream the police came and arrested me and I got fined and was told that I wasn't suppose to swim in the water LOL..
zam

Howell, MI

#27019 Mar 15, 2013
it honestly it looked like some dam greece or lost city of atlantis but it was like in philly or something..
zam

Howell, MI

#27020 Mar 15, 2013
how do I have these kinds of random ass dreams.. like that dream was like a virtual reality I just..

it was such a cool dream because of the color of the water..
zam

Howell, MI

#27021 Mar 15, 2013
and i'm not a movie maker.. if you want to put something similar to that in a movie..
zam

Howell, MI

#27022 Mar 15, 2013
it's like a city but then at a part of a road cut off it was water came up blue fresh clean looking water also i asked her why would I want to swim in it if there are sharks probably in there and she said who cares that makes it more fun..

Location hidden

#27023 Mar 15, 2013
This is absolutely fascinating.
I was actually going to buy this documentary, but I found that someone had uploaded it to youtube.

It's about Jackie Kennedy's eccentric (crazy) aunt and cousin in their derelict mansion.
Now I know why this documentary is so famous!

“Maya Maya ”

Level 5

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#27024 Mar 16, 2013
Happy B-Day Boo :)

“Maya Maya ”

Level 5

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#27025 Mar 16, 2013
sbah nour , mes amis !

Level 8

Wichita, KS

#27027 Mar 16, 2013
i want grits and sausage patties for breakfast with toast and jelly.Guess I'll head out to the store
Ruthless ST BlackAngel

Jacksonville, FL

#27028 Mar 16, 2013
I haven't slept in three days.... wonder why I can't sleep.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wow! The "iggers" had every poetry thread delet... 1 min NotSoDivineMsM 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,602,529
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 2 min Kato 24
There are over 50 black majority nations on Earth. 4 min asset 19
NFL ratings declining 6 min Kato 31
Hey Coretta Joe Young... give some examples of ... 9 min Paul 3
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 10 min Hmm the meanie 41
The black man is God 19 min Paul 20
More from around the web