Since: May 10

UK

#26975 Mar 9, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a black man who stabbed the 16 year old white girl to death on the bus in Birmingham.
Some racist hate has already sprung up on the internet about it.
Have you noticed British newspapers always call BM savages when they commit violent crimes?
I see this story in the paper the other day and it's heartbreaking. There are too many unmedicated crazies out there and the authorities don't care until it's too late. I guarantee you this man is going to plea cannabis abuse, just like the other nutjob that punched the Asian girl for looking at him funny.

Anyways, i'm out! Happy Mother's Day for tomorrow. See ya later.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#26976 Mar 9, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> I see this story in the paper the other day and it's heartbreaking. There are too many unmedicated crazies out there and the authorities don't care until it's too late. I guarantee you this man is going to plea cannabis abuse, just like the other nutjob that punched the Asian girl for looking at him funny.
Anyways, i'm out! Happy Mother's Day for tomorrow. See ya later.
This one lived near me and worked in a Caribbean take away round the corner.
She's white, she murdered her mother 6 years ago. Was released from a mental hospital and within 2 years stabbed 2 random women, almost decapitating one.
She rang the police 4 times on the day of stabbing these strangers, and told the police she was dangerous, had killed before and needed to be Sectioned under the mental health act.
She went to a local cab firm and demanded a cab take her to the local mental unit, she didn't have money so they called the police.
Nobody at Greenwich police was informed when she was moved to our area after being released after killing her mother.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/mar/04/poli...
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#26977 Mar 9, 2013
Yes please send some more unemployed UK teabags to new york. Splendid idea watson cgereo bloke chap squirts mate poop.

Location hidden

#26978 Mar 9, 2013

Location hidden

#26979 Mar 9, 2013
Black men in the UK are notorious for organizing dog fights.
If BM stopped their involvement, 80% of dog fights in the UK would stop.
I wonder if it's the same in the USA.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#26980 Mar 9, 2013
I wish black women in America would care more about physical fitness.

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#26981 Mar 9, 2013
dev143 wrote:
I wish black women in America would care more about physical fitness.
As he gave a sideways glance at his girl sitting next to him on the couch.

Manchester, UK

#26982 Mar 9, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
Black men in the UK are notorious for organizing dog fights.
If BM stopped their involvement, 80% of dog fights in the UK would stop.
I wonder if it's the same in the USA.
LOL..where do you get these percentages from...you really haven’t got a clue what is happening up North do you?..80% LOL

Manchester, UK

#26983 Mar 9, 2013
@Shalimarr..believe it or not, bull Dogs, staffordshire bulls and pit bulls feel at home fighting..it is in their blood. They are easily spooked though if they smell an unfamiliar scent...i.e., they are paranoid.

My cousins in Southers MO use American pits to hunt wild pigs..if they come across another pit on their hunting ground they will attack each other. It really is a beautiful sight to behold when a pit wears out a wild pig of all its strength though.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#26984 Mar 9, 2013
My roommates are not clean people!!! And I am a very clean person.

Manchester, UK

#26985 Mar 9, 2013
@Shalimarr..I see where you are coming from though..pits have no fear what so ever though. That is why drug dealers use them as a cop deterrent. Plus depending on how vicious your dog is you can make ((BIG MONEY)) in the dog fight arenas.

A wild animal will always revert to kind..it is in their blood..pits should NOT live in urban regions IMO. However, if there is a market for drugs then gun a pits will always be tools of the trade.

Manchester, UK

#26986 Mar 9, 2013
Manchester City 5

Tévez 11th minute,
Kolarov 27,
Tévez 31,
Tévez 50,
Silva 65

Barnsley 0

:)

Location hidden

#26987 Mar 9, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..where do you get these percentages from...you really haven’t got a clue what is happening up North do you?..80% LOL
It is black men involved in dog fighting.
And it seems to be the same in America.
I suppose if you can't love yourself or your children, you won't be able to love and have compassion for a pet.
http://blacklikemoi.com/2012/12/over-a-dozen-...
World Champion

Brooklyn, NY

#26988 Mar 9, 2013
If you black and have no education and biggest thrill is drinking 40oz and smoking crack then dog fights must seem mildly entertaining. Sure let something else do all the work. People with no talent or skills of any kind sit on they ass drinking and watching dog fight talking dumb ass mumbo jumbo monkey language all day and night. I still never caught a group doing a live dog fight but you better have a good escape route if I get turned on to your spot. Puerto freakens are big on cockfighting also. What a bunch of retards these people are. Bottom feeders get squashed like roaches.

Location hidden

#26989 Mar 9, 2013
I really wish this guy didn't have a black lawyer.
It makes black people look bad, with not only black men committing these acts, but for other BM to stand up in court defending them.
I wish Michael Vick has gotten a white lawyer,to face the cameras and make excuses for what he did.

Location hidden

#26990 Mar 9, 2013
World Champion wrote:
If you black and have no education and biggest thrill is drinking 40oz and smoking crack then dog fights must seem mildly entertaining. Sure let something else do all the work. People with no talent or skills of any kind sit on they ass drinking and watching dog fight talking dumb ass mumbo jumbo monkey language all day and night. I still never caught a group doing a live dog fight but you better have a good escape route if I get turned on to your spot. Puerto freakens are big on cockfighting also. What a bunch of retards these people are. Bottom feeders get squashed like roaches.
Atleast they're not fcking the dogs like white women do.
rape is still abuse and a dog that has been trained to sex women, can never be given a given a new home, even if the humane society finds out what's going on.
Those dogs have to be destroyed.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#26991 Mar 9, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
@Shalimarr..I see where you are coming from though..pits have no fear what so ever though. That is why drug dealers use them as a cop deterrent. Plus depending on how vicious your dog is you can make ((BIG MONEY)) in the dog fight arenas.
A wild animal will always revert to kind..it is in their blood..pits should NOT live in urban regions IMO. However, if there is a market for drugs then gun a pits will always be tools of the trade.
I wouldn't say pits have no fear, just being terriers, they are very muscular/fast/athletic and their jaws have a locking actions that non-terriers usually don't have. So when they attack the attacks are more devastating than other breeds, but internally they aren't fearless. That being said, I find them to be an ugly breed, and would never own one.

Manchester, UK

#26992 Mar 9, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
It is black men involved in dog fighting.
And it seems to be the same in America.
I suppose if you can't love yourself or your children, you won't be able to love and have compassion for a pet.
http://blacklikemoi.com/2012/12/over-a-dozen-...
STFU shalimarr..you are just talking cr@p now.

You mad women.WTF has an animal got to do with me loving myself or my kiddo..you mad women... a pit should always be considered a wild animal..those dogs will always revert to kind when they become spooked...anything can set them off.

You haven't got a clue LOL.

Manchester, UK

#26993 Mar 9, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't say pits have no fear, just being terriers, they are very muscular/fast/athletic and their jaws have a locking actions that non-terriers usually don't have. So when they attack the attacks are more devastating than other breeds, but internally they aren't fearless. That being said, I find them to be an ugly breed, and would never own one.
A dog has natural instincts ..American pits are natural hunting dogs...they tend to hold down and exhaust their prey..pits go up against animals three/four times their size so I would say they are fearless. I wouldn’t own one in the city but in the country he!! yes.

Location hidden

#26994 Mar 9, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's ironic that you think Pitbulls are ugly.
I think they are gorgeous, if you were a dog, you would look like Ace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 3 min Think About It 244
*****Metal Thread***** (Apr '13) 10 min Doommetal 585
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 13 min Glimmer 103,977
phoenix ascended = white man 15 min lmao 18
Inferior Whites on a Black forum seeking valida... 17 min lol 2
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 22 min Redefined 3,338
Racist WM on a Black Forum 23 min Perfect Storm 19
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 1 hr Redefined 127
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later 1 hr Think About It 1,076
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 2 hr The Void 378
More from around the web